Another one gone

Barryd999

Time is money and yet another thread that was extremely useful to motorhomers deleted just as I was typing a long and informative post. Delays at Dover. Motorhome related, gone. 

Shocking over moderation IMO. It seems pointless contributing useful posts to this forum if they are just going to get deleted willy nilly.  Can you say willy on here still?

5 minutes ago, Barryd999 said:

Time is money and yet another thread that was extremely useful to motorhomers deleted just as I was typing a long and informative post. Delays at Dover. Motorhome related, gone. 

Shocking over moderation IMO. It seems pointless contributing useful posts to this forum if they are just going to get deleted willy nilly.  Can you say willy on here still?

I find it amazing that you have the gall to complain about Warners taking away your soapbox?

Especially when you have hidden political debates from public view on your own website!🤣

2 minutes ago, Barry Lineker said:

I find it amazing that you have the gall to complain about Warners taking away your soapbox?

Especially when you have hidden political debates from public view on your own website!🤣

LOL! I notice its your posts getting deleted on the thread thats now returned.

As you know, this was a request our members voted for but its maybe not a bad idea for warners to implement here. Just hide the content of chatterbox from all except members of the forum who "choose" to want to access it.  so no guests will see it and only members who want to participate will see it. Easy done I imagine. Well it was on my forum.

1 minute ago, Barryd999 said:

LOL! I notice its your posts getting deleted on the thread thats now returned.

As you know, this was a request our members voted for but its maybe not a bad idea for warners to implement here. Just hide the content of chatterbox from all except members of the forum who "choose" to want to access it.  so no guests will see it and only members who want to participate will see it. Easy done I imagine. Well it was on my forum.

Actually it wasn't just my posts, it was my reply to John52's post and his post that went. It's quite nice knowing I can nuke any post I don't like🤣

Archived