Dog Friendly Bar at Malvern?

GlenBP

Hey all.

I'm thinking of going to the Malvern show in Sept / Oct and staying for the 4 nights... but read that dogs aren't allowed in the entertainment venues.... is there an alternative bar / eatery onsite that are dog friendly?

Cheers 🙂

Hi Glen,

We haven't been to the Sept/Oct show but have been to the August show for many years and for that show the only bars open in the evenings are within the entertainment halls. I can't see the later show being any different.

Also there are only two eateries open in the evenings, one within the main entertainment hall and the other the Stockmans Cafe adjacent to the two smaller entertainment halls. I don't know if that Cafe is dog friendly or not.

I have just looked at the show info and see that only the Severn hall is open for entertainment during that show so your options are far more limited than the earlier show when 2 or 3 halls are open each evening!

So my conclusion is there is no bar or eatery open which is dog friendly. If you want confirmation then possibly try phoning the show team https://www.outandaboutlive.co.uk/shows/contact-us/

Keith.

Archived