Gas pigtail - changeover valve to regulator

laimeduck

I am in the process of changing the LPG pigtails in my Benimar. I want to re-install a changeover valve that I took out some years ago (as photo)
I can easily get the pigtails with clip on adapters for both butane and propane cylinders ...both attach to the changeover valve with w20 nuts. However I am having a problem finding a pigtail with two w20 connectors so I can connect the changeover valve to the regulator. Is there an adaptor I am missing?
Any suggestions welcome please.
Jeremy

20230503_122322.jpg

20220511_151513.jpg

Thanks Keith ...I think the pigtail will do the job nicely. I spent 2-3 hrs on google but the gasit link didn't come up for me? Shame they don't seem to do the quick calor butane connectors too. It means 2 lots of delivery charges!

Jeremy

High pressure LPG hoses wth W20 fittings at both ends are advertised fairly widely on-line. (GOOGLE-search on lpg hose w20 fittings both ends )

The potential snag for motorhome usage is that their standard lengths appear to be either 'short' (400mm-500mm) or 'long' (1500mm) and an 'intermediate' length of around 750mm does not seem to be available.

Archived