Nu Venture of Wigan

silversurfa

I have had a campervan on order from this company since July but despite numerous attempts, I've been unable to contact them to ascertain the current position. Ringing them goes to voicemail & emailing produces an automated response. Would like the situation clarified ASAP, due to the large amount of money already paid to them. Thanks. 

The good news is a search of Companies House shows them as still ‘Active’ with all accounts and filing up to date. 

Of course that doesn’t explain why you are unable to contact them by normal means and, understandably, that is a little worrying. Short of visiting the company at Wigan I’m not sure what other steps you could take.

David

22 minutes ago, silversurfa said:

I have had a campervan on order from this company since July but despite numerous attempts, I've been unable to contact them to ascertain the current position. Ringing them goes to voicemail & emailing produces an automated response. Would like the situation clarified ASAP, due to the large amount of money already paid to them. Thanks. 

July 2022?

Archived