Can I sell a used caravan?

ColinM50

Son has an excellent 2019 Hobby caravan in immaculate condition but due to various reasons has only used it for two weeks since buying it and now needs to sell it. It's been stored in a garage since buying it so it really is in first class condition

If he takes it to say the Norwich show next weekend can he display it for sale there? And if so how does he book it in a pay for it? 

Colin,

I have ben to several Warner's shows over the years and have never seen a private sale area and Warner's T&C's expressly forbid sales on the camping fields so I think you are out of luck.

"Private Sales
It is a condition of entry that private sales are prohibited in camping fields."

https://www.outandaboutlive.co.uk/shows/show/the-norfolk-motorhome-campervan-show/camping-information

But, I have seen ‘private’ sales (mainly individual Motorhomes not caravans) in the official show area. This would mean booking a show pitch with Warner’s direct. 

As an aside, the most appropriate show may be the caravan and motorhome show at Malvern later in the year.

David

Sent the Warners show team an email asking if we can advertise it there but the answer's no due to the number of dealers in attendance. But they very helpfully gave me a list of attendees so we'll ask them if they want to sell it on a brokerage basis. 

If we've still got it come Malvern may try there but hopefully it'll be gone by then.