2009 fiat trigano tribute camper van

I believe that there is a door management control unit (central locking etc) under the dashboard on the right hand side which has a multi-plug  which could be worth checking that it is pushed fully home.

The control unit , which is linked to the BCM , should have a coloured data identity label on it.

The fuse for this unit is F36 (20a) in the dash fuse box (bottom row , far left)

Edited by Labby

This February 2023 forum discussion related to a Ducato's central-locking system having "developed a mind of its own".

https://forums.outandaboutlive.co.uk/topic/58260-ducato-central-locking/

The original poster (Robin M) gave no details of the model or age of the Ducato-based Burstner motorhome that had the issue and, as Robin provided no subsequent feed-back, there's no way of knowing what the cause of the problem was and how it was fixed.

I had similar problems on a Renault, I’d be driving along and the doors would be locking and unlocking. It turned out to be a simple fix the door contacts were not making good contact. 
a quick bit of adjustment and clean and all was well.