Vetting new members

Victor Meldrew

Michele ... you really ought to read what you are writing before posting it! :D

Now then, take some of the tablets and get yourself back on the 'little Miss innocent' diet, this new avatar of yours seems to be bringing out the risque side a little too much. :$

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
J9withdogs - 2007-08-29 10:05 PM Have you girls noticed how quiet the blokes have gone *-)

J9,

You can't surely be surprised that the blokes are quiet, they've probably disappeared to the pub to get away from some of the "discussions" on the recent threads.

No surprise that Derek Uzzell has decided to take a sabbatical.

This is the chatterbox forum is it not? We're chatting, if you don't want to read it we won't make you, we're just having a bit of a silly season at the mo that's all, it'll get back to normal when Michele takes her tablets and J9 has some more Vodka and chocolate to keep her sugar levels up.

Good old Derek's taken a sabbatical but he'll be back, he's gone a wandering to pastures new before and returned when he needed his 'fix'. (lol)

Seriously he's a good soul and really an asset to the forum but even he has his funny moments like we all do. :->

Guest caraprof
J9withdogs - 2007-08-29 10:45 PM Truth is - men don't like women with opinions :D

The opinion of this man is that that is stupid sexist b*ll**ks!

Bazza,

quite right as i said people were warned me and J9 just having harmless fun atleast we are chatting in the correct place and leaving the boys to their stuff . What ever happened to the Mod thread I seriously think we could do with it ?...still thats just my opinion alot of what is said over on M/H could really be classed as chatter . I have had a thread removed from MH to chatter before now for much less than that ..oh well.

God I think I,m seeing things I could of sworn I saw a post from Bazza?

Archived