username

handyman

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
michele - 2007-09-07 1:05 PM

As I said bit like the IRA really some wear uniforms and stand out in a crowd some don't .....I know what I would rather be arguing with I would at least like to see the blighters before I shot em ;-)

Now i'm a terrorist (lol)

handyman - 2007-09-07 12:48 PM

So, what i should have done was say who it was, what the problem was, and ask for your opinion.

If i did do this, it makes know difference to your answers on 'usernames'............or does it? (if it did, that would be odd to say the least)

Well?

Handydude,

In my own view it would have been far better to be up-front, there would not necessarily be the need to name anyone else involved, but at least people who offered a view would have been in possession of all the facts. You may have come away from this with some worthwhile views.

michele was using an analogy; I don’t think she perceives you as a terrorist.

Go in peace.

crinklystarfish - 2007-09-07 8:33 PM

Handydude,

In my own view it would have been far better to be up-front, there would not necessarily be the need to name anyone else involved, but at least people who offered a view would have been in possession of all the facts. You may have come away from this with some worthwhile views.

michele was using an analogy; I don’t think she perceives you as a terrorist.

Go in peace.

is this really a big deal? I think you may have too much time on your hands ;-)

i have taken into account what you have said, and will make sure i pinpoint everything first...............as i said, i thought there was no need to explain further at the start. It would have made no difference to your opinion on usernames (if it did, it would be odd)

I did this as i thought it wasnt required...........what more can i say, i'm just repeating myself now

handyman,

You elicited the views of people who took the time and trouble to try to be genuine and helpful, but you were less than open with your agenda.

Does that matter? Well to some people with morals; probably. I've only ever tried to be straight with you and am disappointed that you should deride my efforts by asking if I have too much time on my hands.

You ask me if ‘this’ is a big deal, well certainly not. In fact it’s so infinitesimally small that I really can’t work up the enthusiasm to continue.

If you have any contributions then please feel free to make them; if not, then I for one would rather you scuttle off back to one of the other forums that you speak of and continue to post meaningless drivel to your heart's content.

Regards,

Steve.

Good Lord.

I'm with Carol (C9), don't have a clue what you are on about.

Read this whole thread , wish I had'nt. Was there something else on a previous thread? On second thoughts, I don't wish to know.

Almost looks like TC101 is back trying to stir things up.

hello dancer, its easy to explain.

I was getting hassle from an other member on here, who said i was being ignorant and anonymous by not having my 'real name' available to view. This person will not reply to me on threads, due to not having my real name available

I asked on this thread if it was ok to only have your username, as your name (thinking thats what a username was!)

My apparent mistake was not having the full story at the start. My punishment for this is to actually be told to 'go back' to the other forums i use and that i have dubious morals........which i think is a wee bit of an over reaction (lol)

Archived