Battery/electrical problems

I have just taken delivery of a Nu Venture Surf based on a 2018 Citroen Berlingo chassis. It is fitted with a Sargent K155B-EC155?EC51 PowerControl System, a Sargent DX320-12 B2B Charger, one 100W (Sunstore Solar?) solar panel, an EPEVER LS-B series solar charge controller, a 75amp/hr leisure battery, and an 85ltr Cruise Indelb OFF CR85 compressor fridge (0.386 kWh/24hr consumption).

When switching on the Control Panel (EC51 version), there's a beeping sound, the 'Vehicle Battery' button light & the bottom 'level indicator' button both flash red.Pressing any buttonstops the bleeping but the Vehicle Battery light stays red. In the cab, after switching on the ignition,the battery icon on the dash display flashes red & the display screen says ''going into economy mode'' & everything goes blank. When starting the engine, the display returns to normal, and when I plug in my battery tester into the cigarette lighter socket, I get a reading of 15v. Back in the habitation area,when the engine is running, on the B2B charger the 1st, 2nd, & 3rd indicator lights are yellow, green & green respectively. The bottom button slowly flashes red. (all normal?).     The vehicle was standing at the factory for 2yrs before work started on the conversion.

On the Solar Charger, during daylight/sunshine, there's normally a slowly flashing green light (to confirm it's charging?). The next button to the right is always on green (=battery normal?). On an overcast day, the 2nd/right light changes to orange, and after a short time, there was an audible alarm from the B2B charger and on it, the bottom ('Leisure Battery') light stays on red. Last time, it happened at 1am, and I had great difficulty silencing it.

The 85ltr compressor fridge is really too big for my needs, as well as being noisy in this confined space. The 4-ring gas hob has a fan-assisted grill, which also operates even when the hob is in use for a while. I'm surprised this size of both appliances are fitted in this compact size of vehicle.

I hope that somebody will be able to resolve these issues. Thanks.

Have you spoken to Sargent about the problem , their technical helpline is 01482 678981 , they also have a support section at www.sargentltd.co.uk . It may also be worth getting the starter and leisure batteries tested as if one of them is faulty it could be the cause all sorts of problems.