Need help with Hymer fuses.

teccer

just been checking my hymer 694b and some of the internal lights and the wardrobe light don't work neither does the crash gas cutout work, then I made a mistake by pulling out the fuses to check them but instead of 1 at a time I pulled these 2 out from 11 and 13 and don't know which goes where, the light green is 30a the other is 15a. help!20240806_155434.thumb.jpg.8e23236c0c182a4267c7e9489bdd08a5.jpg

• Keithl changed the title to Need help with Hymer fuses.

Those look like the (Fiat?) base vehicle fuses and NOT the Hymer lighting and gas valve fuses. You need to find the Hymer fuse block, most likely in a cupboard or the wardrobe or possibly under a seat.

Your Fiat (?) handbook should tell you which fuse is which.

I know your trying your best to help me but first I need to know what fuse goes where before I go further, I don't want to put a 30a in a 15a place,

I don't have the fiat book, only the hymer book but that doesn't help me as re fuses, there are fuse on the ELB99 but again in german.

what doesn't work is the cooker/fridge because of the gas cutout in the gas locker won't click on,  the cig lighter on the dash, 4 leds at base of cuboards, 2 ceiling lights in the top of dining area and outside lights do work also the step

20240806_164133.jpg

20240806_165313.jpg

1 hour ago, teccer said:

I don't have the fiat book, only the hymer book but that doesn't help me as re fuses, there are fuse on the ELB99 but again in german.

Google translate is your friend to ascertain the fuse designation. Manual in English if it helps but you still need to translate the fuse designations.   https://www.manualslib.com/manual/1692080/Schaudt-Electrobloc-Ebl-99-K-Series.html

43 minutes ago, Alanb said:

Fuse 11, (Cigarette Lighter & cab light) 15A blue.

Fuse 13, (Engine Cooling Fan) 30A green.

Alan

many thanks Alan, just what I wanted to know, sorted that problem.

now after checking all I could I've finally found the problem, it was a faulty 12" striplight in the bedroom, taken it off now, all working except the gas cutout in the gas locker, when i press the switch on in the kitchen it clicks but no gas coming through unless I hold the switch down so for some reason it looks like I'll have to replace the cutout switch.

6 minutes ago, Alanb said:

Most probable fuses for the gas valve are Kreis 1, or Kreis 2.

However fault may not be a blown or high resistance fuse connection.

Alan

it was the kreis 2 fuse (red)that was blown but still not switching on the gas cutout valve

now I feel stupid, looking at the photo I sent showing the switch I saw that it was in the off position, I cannot ever remember touching the left switch, normally when I start everything up all I do is press the right switch so I (or TOH cleaning) pressed the right switch.

I was thinking that the blown fuse had something to do with it but obviously not, so thanks to all helping out👍

Ray

• Like 1
  • Haha 1