Xmas under lockdown

Geeco

To all the regular contributors and the new ones please try and keep a smile on your face in addition to a mask over the festive season. I have enjoyed reading this forum over the last year and would like to see the same names again next year so please stay safe.

A special shout out to Keith and Derek for their tireless efforts as "mods" thanks guys much appreciated.

Cheers,

Geeco - 2020-12-23 4:14 AM

To all the regular contributors and the new ones please try and keep a smile on your face in addition to a mask over the festive season. I have enjoyed reading this forum over the last year and would like to see the same names again next year so please stay safe.

A special shout out to Keith and Derek for their tireless efforts as "mods" thanks guys much appreciated.

Cheers,

I agree whole heartedy with your sentiments.Wishing you and your family a fantastic Christmas. Can't wait to get back to OZ.

Reasons to be cheerful-

we're past the shortest day (unless you live in Australia!);

found a daffodil in the garden;

vaccine on the way;

got a Brexit deal, like it or not, no more comments PLEASE!;

for some folks - don't have to spend Xmas with in-laws!

Merry Christmas one and all.

Hello all, my I add to Gary Cs comment 100% - many thanks to all who have, and who will continue to contribute to the Forum.

This afternoon's EU deal has somewhat lifted the cloud over next years travel into Europe (I hope) ! Now just waiting for the 'BIG JAB' call ???

The very best of the seasons greetings to you all, take care and dream of 2021's holls...

Dave Adams

Archived