Maybe its not a myth?...............

Guest pelmetman

Violet1956 - 2016-12-11 8:30 PM

Tracker - 2016-12-06 12:24 PM

Whatever else it is it, death by gassing just has to be a better topic than the same old few banging on about their favourite political beliefs under the same old unmentionable topics and taking over Chatterbox with repeats of the same old crud that we have all read too many times before.

Long live variety, wit and hunmour which sadly seem to belong in a bygone era of Chatterbox?

Lady: I have a slight problem with gas, although it doesn’t bother me too much. Whenever I fart, it’s always silent and it never smells. And, to tell you the truth, I’ve farted at least 10 times since I have been here in your clinic. I am sure, you didn’t notice it because there is no smell or sound.

Doctor: I understand. I will give you some pills. Take one pill a day & come back to see me in 4 days.

After 4 days, the lady comes back and complains to the doctor.

Lady: Doctor, I don’t know what on earth you gave me, but now it stinks terribly whenever I fart.

Doctor: Great! Now that we have cleared up your nose, let’s work on your hearing.

Makes a change from my usual internet searches relating to topics on here although I have to admit it is not much of an improvement;-)

Veronica

Oh yes it is!

• Replies 530
  • Created
  • Last Reply
goldi - 2016-12-11 7:47 PM

this is one of our usual stopping off spots going south and going north and we have not experienced anything untoward. I have to suggest that viligence is requried wherever you are . norm

Yes, I'd agree. We've used Marboué going north and south for a number of years with no problems.

Cattwg :-D

goldi - 2016-12-11 7:47 PM

good evening ,

Hi there catwigg,, It may have been on here or some other site but I would not worry too much as Mrs Goldi and I have spent some time there since, as this is one of our usual stopping off spots going south and going north and we have not experienced anything untoward

I have to suggest that viligence is requried wherever you are .

norm

This MHFun thread mentions a robbery at Marboué.

http://www.motorhomefun.co.uk/forum/threads/robbery-at-marboue-aire.130073/

‘Gassing’ was referred to, but only for entertainment value...

Tracker - 2016-12-11 8:33 PM

Violet1956 - 2016-12-11 8:30 PM

Tracker - 2016-12-06 12:24 PM

Whatever else it is it, death by gassing just has to be a better topic than the same old few banging on about their favourite political beliefs under the same old unmentionable topics and taking over Chatterbox with repeats of the same old crud that we have all read too many times before.

Long live variety, wit and hunmour which sadly seem to belong in a bygone era of Chatterbox?

Lady: I have a slight problem with gas, although it doesn’t bother me too much. Whenever I fart, it’s always silent and it never smells. And, to tell you the truth, I’ve farted at least 10 times since I have been here in your clinic. I am sure, you didn’t notice it because there is no smell or sound.

Doctor: I understand. I will give you some pills. Take one pill a day & come back to see me in 4 days.

After 4 days, the lady comes back and complains to the doctor.

Lady: Doctor, I don’t know what on earth you gave me, but now it stinks terribly whenever I fart.

Doctor: Great! Now that we have cleared up your nose, let’s work on your hearing.

Makes a change from my usual internet searches relating to topics on here although I have to admit it is not much of an improvement;-)

Veronica

Oh yes it is!

Forgot to say Merry Christmas to you and yours and to thank you for your most helpful advice over the past year Rich. It was much appreciated given how ridiculously green we were over all things "motorhome".

Veronica and the OH

Violet1956 - 2016-12-12 11:33 AM

Forgot to say Merry Christmas to you and yours and to thank you for your most helpful advice over the past year Rich. It was much appreciated given how ridiculously green we were over all things "motorhome".

Veronica and the OH

Thanks for the kind thoughts Veronica, I really can't take the credit when so many people contributed but I do try to add my own practical perspective about things that work for me and things that don't - if for no other reason than theoretical and techy stuff is often beyond the understanding of my simple mind!

Best wishes to you both for Christmas and many many happy miles in the new year as the 'green' turns a more seasoned shade!

Lack of experience and therefore knowledge for a newcomer is never ridiculous at all as we all had to start from nowt - albeit a bloomin long time ago in my case - and that is the beauty of Forums like what this one is for the dissemination of experience!

Archived