Motorhome fire in Brighton

Randonneur

Randonneur - 2016-12-31 4:29 PM

747 - 2016-12-31 12:54 PM

This is a new incident according to a thread on MHFun.

Yes, it said that it had happened yesterday. Looks like the CC site from the pics.

Can't find the pics now so maybe the poster has taken them off Facebook because they were old ones!!!!!

I just search Facebook for 'motorhome fire brighton' and the photos are still there.

paulmold - 2016-12-31 6:35 PM

Randonneur - 2016-12-31 4:29 PM

747 - 2016-12-31 12:54 PM

This is a new incident according to a thread on MHFun.

Yes, it said that it had happened yesterday. Looks like the CC site from the pics.

Can't find the pics now so maybe the poster has taken them off Facebook because they were old ones!!!!!

I just search Facebook for 'motorhome fire brighton' and the photos are still there.

Must have missed them. *-) *-)

Nasty! Thanks Keith - I meant to put a smiley against my comment above - apologies if it seemed a bit brusque. Happy New Year! :-)

Looks as thought the fire brigade must have arrived quickly: our prides and joys tend to burn rather well, so any delay in arriving could have seen a far worse fire take hold. Very upsetting for the owners, notwithstanding.

No problem Brian, glad the second link worked.

And then people question why the CC (and C&CC) enforce the 6 metre rule so stringently!

You would not have wanted to be parked closer than 6 metres to that would you?

Happy New Year to all forumites.

Keith.

Derek Uzzell - 2017-01-03 9:09 AM

Whiskers

I think you might be referring to the motorhome fire in a street in Brighton last November (I provided a link earlier relating to this). The latest fire was on a campsite.

Yes, my fault, I did search December and got the Nov' fire and didn't notice it was the wrong one. Oops.

B-)

Archived