caravan club or caravan guard

derek pringle

Hi

You need to look at the small print to see which one covers your requirements. They are all different. I change policies based on my plans for the coming year e.g. Last year I changed to Saga cos they were the only one to cover Faroe Islands.. in the past I have changed for companies that cover different countries e.g. Morocco or parts of Turkey. Also consider period abroad etc.

I have used both companies quoted in the past.

Not sure if that helps.

Peter

Derek,

Neither are actually insurance companies, they are both brokers acting for several companies.

You will need to ask which actual company they are placing your insurance with as T&C's can vary greatly between different companies.

Keith.

as keithl has said both are brokers i recently phoned the cc insurance because of the we will beat any quote by £25.00 and they did do just that actually what they did was also waive the adrian flux arrangement fee and reduced it by a further £40.00 the brokers they use are devitt ins brks who i found to be very good and i ended up with axa insurance instead of trinity insurance who are based in malta pagey

hi all,

Thanks for the replies and I take the points you make.

Both companies cover my requirements, however I believe you can only judge a company when you know how good or bad they are to deal with when something happens and you have to call on them.

Luckily I have not had this happen to me,just trying to draw on members of the forum and their experiences,I apologize as reading back my original posting was not detailed enough.

cheers

derek

Archived