Poor old Diane Abbot

StuartO

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2017-06-16 2:46 PM

If you READ the article you would have seen Prof. Jefrreys concern was about "entirely innocent people" being on the database, ie people who've not been convicted of anything.

You mean this?

"Sir Alec said he agreed with the court's assessment that this level of retention was "blanket and indiscriminate"."There's a real risk of stigmatisation, particularly ethnic minorities are being over-represented, along with juveniles," he said."

If we all had our DNA on file then that would rather shoot that argument down dontcha think?

;-) .........

But I suppose if you have something to hide, then I can understand why you'd be against it >:-) ........

pelmetman - 2017-06-17 8:15 AM

If we all had our DNA on file then that would rather shoot that argument down dontcha think?

As such a vocal supporter I take it you've demanded your DNA is on the database? (You don't need a conviction). Go and volunteer it.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2017-06-17 6:54 PM

As such a vocal supporter I take it you've demanded your DNA is on the database? (You don't need a conviction). Go and volunteer it.

Get over yourself Bullet *-) .......No doubt the police have enough on their plate without us law abiding citizens queuing up to give our DNA :-| ........

Although given your vociferous objection, makes one wonder if you have something to hide? >:-) .......

pelmetman - 2017-06-17 9:40 PM

Bulletguy - 2017-06-17 6:54 PM

Get over yourself Bullet *-) .......No doubt the police have enough on their plate without us law abiding citizens queuing up to give our DNA :-| ........

Although given your vociferous objection, makes one wonder if you have something to hide? >:-) .......

My "vociferous objection". Care to point which post/s??

Archived