Grenfell Tower

Violet1956

pelmetman - 2018-11-06 5:24 PM

Bulletguy - 2018-11-06 2:12 PM

pelmetman - 2018-11-06 9:46 AM

Bulletguy - 2018-11-05 10:18 PM

There are some extremely sick minded people out there that makes me despair what kind of society we've become. Their mindset has no place in any society at all.....and not even fit to inhabit the sewers.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2018/nov/05/police-appeal-video-mock-up-grenfell-tower-burned

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-46099562

At least those sicko's didn't ripoff the taxpayer unlike some of the pretend victims :-| ..........

And you know this as indisputable fact? Without a credible link that is pure assumption and nothing else. And to be clear (as i know you will attempt to twist it around) i'm referring to the bold.

Not seen you complaining about them though? :-S ............

Is it coz they ain't white Brits? ;-) .........

Colour, ethnicity etc has no bearing to me on wrong doing. If a person has been found guilty of an offence through due process and sentence passed, that's it. Their offences were as despicable as the very nasty posts you and your cohort have made on this thread about 'foreign type folk'.

It's quite evident from the posts you make and the threads you start ;-) .........

You have a touch of the "Sinead O'connors about you >:-) ...........

See Sineads gone all Muslim ... She hates whites ...

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Violet1956 - 2018-11-06 4:25 PM

I agree that this incident does raise important questions regarding the freedom of speech and where the line has to be drawn in relation to that freedom and criminality. Hopefully the police investigation will fall the right side of that line.

I don't quite see the relevance of this incident to freedom of speech Veronica when bystanders were heard mockingly saying, “Help me, help me!” and “Jump out the window!” One of them waggled a cutout of a person in a window, several of which appeared to have been coloured brown. To laughter, one person said “Stay in your flat, we are coming to get you” and “That’s what happens when they don’t pay their rent.”

Five men are now being questioned over it.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2018/nov/06/grenfell-bonfire-video-police-search-house-as-five-men-questioned

Not quite the same but similar, i remember watching an episode of "Four Rooms" where people bring articles of value and/or interest in the hope of getting a sale to one of the four dealers. Some idiot brought a metal model he'd crafted of the entrance at Auschwitz-Birkenau. It may have just scraped by on 'interest' value had he left it as plain metal....but the idiot had covered with gold leaf. Needless to say not one dealer would touch it and had no hesitations in telling him why.

There are some extremely sick minded people out there that makes me despair what kind of society we've become. Their mindset has no place in any society at all.....and not even fit to inhabit the sewers.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2018/nov/05/police-appeal-video-mock-up-grenfell-tower-burned

At least those sicko's didn't ripoff the taxpayer unlike some of the pretend victims :-| ..........

And you know this as indisputable fact? Without a credible link that is pure assumption and nothing else. And to be clear (as i know you will attempt to twist it around) i'm referring to the bold.

Colour, ethnicity etc has no bearing to me on wrong doing. If a person has been found guilty of an offence through due process and sentence passed, that's it. Their offences were as despicable as the very nasty posts you and your cohort have made on this thread about 'foreign type folk'.

It's quite evident from the posts you make and the threads you start ;-) .........

So that's a firm conclusive "NO" then....you have absolutely zero evidence they "didn't ripoff the taxpayer" but was something you just made up?

And you also edited this out to avoid replying;

You were invited, by another poster on this thread, to make your own thread about this particular matter (false claimants) but you were so "concerned" you never even bothered!

So it obviously didn't trouble you much after all.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2018-11-06 6:22 PM

So that's a firm conclusive "NO" then....you have absolutely zero evidence they "didn't ripoff the taxpayer" but was something you just made up?

You were invited, by another poster on this thread, to make your own thread about this particular matter (false claimants) but you were so "concerned" you never even bothered!

Blimey Bullet....... you really are a desperate old fool :D ........

How you must hate being a white Brit *-) ........

Assuming you haven't reassigned your heritage ;-) .........

Personally I didn't find the burning of the model Grenfell funny at all but a full blown murder style investigation and the horror of some is totally hypocritical given the silence from them on those who've tried to fraudulently claim thousands on the back of death ... They'd rather scream disgust at this ... Our modern world aint it

pelmetman - 2018-11-06 7:13 PM

Your inability to address what i put before you and what i posted, speaks volumes.

Guest pelmetman
antony1969 - 2018-11-06 7:24 PM

Personally I didn't find the burning of the model Grenfell funny at all but a full blown murder style investigation and the horror of some is totally hypocritical given the silence from them on those who've tried to fraudulently claim thousands on the back of death ... They'd rather scream disgust at this ... Our modern world aint it

It's bound to become a feeding frenzy for the PC brigade *-) ..........

I wonder if they'll get longer prison sentence than those who stole 1000's from the taxpayer? :-S ..........

Assuming they can charge them with anything more than gallows humour? :-| ..........

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2018-11-06 7:33 PM

pelmetman - 2018-11-06 7:13 PM

Your inability to address what i put before you and what i posted, speaks volumes.

Yeah........ what ever Dumb Dumb *-) ............

I'm happy in the colour of my skin and heritage ;-) .........

I get the feeling your not? :-| ...........

pelmetman - 2018-11-06 7:33 PM

antony1969 - 2018-11-06 7:24 PM

It's bound to become a feeding frenzy for the PC brigade *-) ..........

I wonder if they'll get longer prison sentence than those who stole 1000's from the taxpayer? :-S ..........

Assuming they can charge them with anything more than gallows humour? :-| ..........

Prolly get longer sentences ... Its guna be portrayed as having racist undertones ... Im sure the powers that be will find sumat to charge em with ... 20 years for bad taste maybe

Bulletguy - 2018-11-06 6:11 PM

I agree that this incident does raise important questions regarding the freedom of speech and where the line has to be drawn in relation to that freedom and criminality. Hopefully the police investigation will fall the right side of that line.

I don't quite see the relevance of this incident to freedom of speech Veronica when bystanders were heard mockingly saying, “Help me, help me!” and “Jump out the window!” One of them waggled a cutout of a person in a window, several of which appeared to have been coloured brown. To laughter, one person said “Stay in your flat, we are coming to get you” and “That’s what happens when they don’t pay their rent.”

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2018/nov/06/grenfell-bonfire-video-police-search-house-as-five-men-questioned

Not quite the same but similar, i remember watching an episode of "Four Rooms" where people bring articles of value and/or interest in the hope of getting a sale to one of the four dealers. Some idiot brought a metal model he'd crafted of the entrance at Auschwitz-Birkenau. It may have just scraped by on 'interest' value had he left it as plain metal....but the idiot had covered with gold leaf. Needless to say not one dealer would touch it and had no hesitations in telling him why.

I suspect you're right BG as I have seen the descriptions of the content but not the video itself. I think they have some explaining to do but am reluctant to make a judgement just yet until the police have done their job. Some of the darkest and most tasteless comedy has something to say about sacred cows.

Violet1956 - 2018-11-06 8:01 PM

Bulletguy - 2018-11-06 6:11 PM

I suspect you're right BG as I have seen the descriptions of the content but not the video itself. I think they have some explaining to do but am reluctant to make a judgement just yet until the police have done their job. Some of the darkest and most tasteless comedy has something to say about sacred cows.

The hate filled verbals were enough for me and their actions compounded it further. Subhuman species.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2018-11-06 8:18 PM

The hate filled verbals were enough for me and their actions compounded it further. Subhuman species.

You mean like shouting Allahu Ackbar after being convicted of the rape of children? :-| ........

pelmetman - 2018-11-06 8:27 PM

You mean like shouting Allahu Ackbar after being convicted of the rape of children? :-| ........

Stop hijacking and disrupting threads to promote your vile hateful agenda. Go away and make your own thread elsewhere because the garbage you're spouting has no absolutely no relevance here.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2018-11-06 9:22 PM

pelmetman - 2018-11-06 8:27 PM

Stop hijacking and disrupting threads to promote your vile hateful agenda. Go away and make your own thread elsewhere because the garbage you're spouting has no absolutely no relevance here.

Why am I not surprised about who you class as subhuman species *-) ...........

How you must hate being a white Brit 8-) .........

At least those subhumans you hate only destroyed a wooden effigy........not any lives :-| .......

One could add that publishing this video is not as bad as murdering 6 million Jews, flying planes into the World Trade Centre, killing police officers, placing bombs in Christmas markets, driving cars into people on Westminster Bridge etc. etc. but that would stating the bleedin’ obvious wouldn’t it?

antony1969 - 2018-11-06 5:37 PM

John52 - 2018-11-06 5:33 PM

antony1969 - 2018-11-06 4:18 PM

.. In less than a week most of us decent folk will pay our respects to those who fought and died for us ...

Some will be doing more and wearing a white poppy to pay their respects to everyone who dies in the war, including but not just the military.

The white poppy is non-political too.

No subtle political propoganda like 'They died for our freedom' which claims the war was necessary.

Never seen that "war was necessary" from those selling poppies ... Please show ... You been on the riz cos your post dont make much sense ... As usual

Do you need me to explain the link between 'They died for our freedom' and claiming the war was necessary?

pelmetman - 2018-11-06 5:37 PM

John52 - 2018-11-06 5:33 PM

antony1969 - 2018-11-06 4:18 PM

.. In less than a week most of us decent folk will pay our respects to those who fought and died for us ...

Some will be doing more and wearing a white poppy to pay their respects to everyone who dies in the war, including but not just the military.

The white poppy is non-political too.

No subtle political propoganda like 'They died for our freedom' which claims the war was necessary.

So you'd prefer to be speaking German rather than bullsh*t? *-) ........

In some ways yes, because the standard of living is better in Germany now

Losing the war was like a farmer setting fire to his fields - devastating in the short term but beneficial in the long term because fresh young growth comes back stronger.

Wheras Britain still has all the dead wood that holds us back - the Unelected and Unaccountable Aristocracy etc etc

Younger members of my family have emigrated and all are doing very well. But I'm too old to do it now.

Guest pelmetman
Violet1956 - 2018-11-06 11:24 PM

One could add that publishing this video is not as bad as murdering 6 million Jews, flying planes into the World Trade Centre, killing police officers, placing bombs in Christmas markets, driving cars into people on Westminster Bridge etc. etc. but that would stating the bleedin’ obvious wouldn’t it?

I suspect a certain person on here would never describe any of those carrying out such atrocities as "Sub Human" :-| ............

It's worth remembering almost as many Russians were murdered under the Nazi regime yet rarely get so much as a mention, along with many others; https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/holocaust-non-jewish-victims_n_6555604

But regards this offence i don't see how the level of it can be justified by lessening it more serious heinous crimes of inhumanity otherwise we may as well say pick pockets are ok because they only steal a little bit where a bank robber steals thousands.

Rather than the level of the offence, i looked at the nature of it. People of this mindset are the same types who gleefully taunt a suicidal person threatening to jump, just as some did at a multi storey carpark in Birmingham, filming on their phones and shouting at the guy to "hurry up and get it over with" whilst police were frantically trying to save the guy.

Bulletguy - 2018-11-07 5:10 PM

It's worth remembering almost as many Russians were murdered under the Nazi regime yet rarely get so much as a mention, along with many others; https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/holocaust-non-jewish-victims_n_6555604

But regards this offence i don't see how the level of it can be justified by lessening it more serious heinous crimes of inhumanity otherwise we may as well say pick pockets are ok because they only steal a little bit where a bank robber steals thousands.

Rather than the level of the offence, i looked at the nature of it. People of this mindset are the same types who gleefully taunt a suicidal person threatening to jump, just as some did at a multi storey carpark in Birmingham, filming on their phones and shouting at the guy to "hurry up and get it over with" whilst police were frantically trying to save the guy.

I agree BG. The very nature of the "offence" is that it reveals an inhumanity the like of which has been the root of much suffering with varying consequences throughout history right up to the present day. Just to brush it off without calling it out would be to risk that such vile sentiments become acceptable.

Violet1956 - 2018-11-07 5:39 PM

I agree BG. The very nature of the "offence" is that it reveals an inhumanity the like of which has been the root of much suffering with varying consequences throughout history right up to the present day. Just to brush it off without calling it out would be to risk that such vile sentiments become acceptable.

It was a public display in their back garden which other neighbours witnessed. That the men filmed it on their phones and uploaded it to social media showed their intent which went from bad to worse. All six men were arrested under section 4a of the 1986 Public Order Act, now released under investigation. In my opinion it was a racially motivated hate crime and nothing less.

Sometimes YouTube get's abused with vile rubbish like this though they are pretty good at removing offensive material, Twitter and Facebook is not quite as thorough.

Guest pelmetman
Violet1956 - 2018-11-07 5:39 PM

The very nature of the "offence" is that it reveals an inhumanity the like of which has been the root of much suffering with varying consequences throughout history right up to the present day. Just to brush it off without calling it out would be to risk that such vile sentiments become acceptable.

Nope........It just proves that gallows humour still exists *-) .......

I suspect they will suffer Socially and financially much more than if they'd actually committed a crime :-| ........

Guest pelmetman

It's worth remembering that Hitler was a Socialist ;-) ..........Not a Tory :D ..........

Just thought I'd mention that before you made another attempt at reaching the moral high ground >:-) ........

pelmetman - 2018-11-08 9:56 AM...………………...It's worth remembering that Hitler was a Socialist ;-) ..........Not a Tory :D ..........

Just thought I'd mention that before you made another attempt at reaching the moral high ground >:-) ........

Well, he wasn't, was he? National Socialism is merely a translation of the German Nationalsozialis.

The mere use of the word "socialism" does not turn a sinner into a saint, or vice versa. By their deeds shall you know them.

Whatever name is given to a dog, it is a dog (I met a pug the other day, its name was Princess - I didn't bow to it! :-)), and Hitler and his Nazis were fascists: the polar opposite to communists.

They are at the extreme of right wing thinking, just as communists are at the extreme of left wing thinking, at the point at which the two creeds become inseparable in practice, and begin to bleed into each other.

Beware extremists, they do funny things in the name of doing what is right (or left!). :-D

Archived