Hate on The Street

Bulletguy

antony1969 - 2017-10-16 6:27 AM

Bulletguy - 2017-10-16 1:09 AM

antony1969 - 2017-10-15 7:38 PM

When the argument becomes weak then the escape route is WW2 or the build up to it ... Unfortunately for you the majority in Austria have gone for parties that favour controls on Islam and migration and I see nothing that would make me say they've made the wrong choice ... https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/4689733/right-wing-austrian-politician-youngest-leader/

Kurz is just a kid and the lesser of the two evils though it looks as though he's needing the FPOe to form a coalition so Strache is still in the framework unfortunately. A man with neo-Nazi connections he now dismisses as his past when “stupid, naive and young.”

Far from an 'escape route' as you naively put it, the horrendous history and aftermath from ww2 should serve as a reminder to all what happens when you fan the flame of seething hatred to wage maniacal genocide against a race of people your xenophobia despises so much. History repeating itself...If you let it. All that's changed is the race and faith. In this case Muslims and Islam. You've been foolish and naive enough to allow a motley bunch of a few fundamentalist nutjobs to lead you into believing they speak for all Muslims and the Islamic faith where in reality they are a scourge to 99.999% of decent Muslims.

All you and your 'little echo' puppet are doing is soaking up and spouting the tripe and garbage rhetoric IS want you to do! They want people like you and you are playing directly into their hands. Any dummy can twist verse from the Quran to suit their own wacko fundamentalist agenda. Same with our own holy book, the Bible no less. Hate preaching isn't the sole reserve of a few 'Muslims' as you persistently believe.......there are the same vile people flying under the flag of 'Christianity', mostly in America (where else) preaching racial hatred and murder of Muslims and homosexuals.

What does LGBT stand for? Pastor Steven Anderson will tell you screaming and thumping from his pulpit......LET GOD BURN THEM.

Nice 'Christian' people eh? All white skinned too. You'd love it out there. Anderson uses a gay agenda to demonise Islam. Oh and just to throw another ingredient into the mad mix, he preaches anti-Semitism. He praised the mass murder of 49 people in the Orlando night club shooting. https://theintercept.com/2016/06/13/stop-exploiting-lgbt-issues-to-demonize-islam-and-justify-anti-muslim-policies/

If you think jumping up and down over a minaret in your town centre, or that brown bloke with a beard whose just bought a neighbours house means IS have 'invaded' Huddersfield, then you are a bigger loon i had you for. As i asked you in the previous post, you want another Kristallnacht, another Stangl, another T4 programme? But you couldn't give me an answer to that so i'm left assuming you obviously do.

Polish yer jackboots.

I didn't answer your Kristallnacht question as I.....

......dread the idea of promoting genocide?

Above you mention 99.999% of decent Muslims ... Don't those 99.999% of decent Muslims read the or believe in The Quran then ??? ...

I'm sure they do. It's not what someone reads......it's how a person interprets text that matters. No different to decent law abiding Christians who don't cherry pick passages from the Bible to twist and distort to fit their own wicked agenda......such as the 'Pastor' Steven Anderson's of this world.

However as a Christian country it's become increasingly popular for atheists to vilify them in UK which is quite shameful. Quite what atheists fear so much about Christianity i have no idea.

Oh to be an Austrian today

So why not move and live there if you think that's where your paradise is?

How is your German? Any good with Alemannic or Austro-Bavarian?

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest pelmetman
Violet1956 - 2017-10-16 2:34 PM

pelmetman - 2017-10-16 2:15 PM

Any dummy can twist verse from the Quran to suit their own wacko fundamentalist agenda. Same with our own holy book, the Bible no less. .

Really? perhaps you can highlight some verses from the bible that are similar in content to this lot? ;-) .......

A Kafir is hated.

“They who dispute the signs of Allah without authority having reached them are greatly hated by Allah and the believers. So Allah seals up every arrogant, disdainful heart” (Surah 40:35).

A Kafir can be enslaved.

“Muhammed then said, ‘Saed, give these people [the Jews of Medina] your verdict.’ Saed replied, ‘Their soldiers should be beheaded and their women and children should become slaves.’ Mohammed, pleased with the verdict, said, ‘You have made a ruling that Allah or a king would approve of’” (Sahih Al-Bukhari hadith 5,58,148).

A Kafir can be mocked.

“On that day the faithful will mock the Kafirs, while they sit on bridal couches and watch them. Should not the Kafirs be paid back for what they did?” (Surah 83:34).

A Kafir can be schemed against.

“They plot and scheme against you [Muhammed], and I [Allah] plot and scheme against them. Therefore, deal calmly with the Kafirs and leave them alone for awhile” (Surah 86:15).

A Kafir can be deceived.

“Mohammed asked, ‘Who will kill Ka’b, the enemy of Allah and Mohammed? Bin Maslama rose and responded, ‘O Mohammed! Would it please you if I killed him?’ Mohammed answered, ‘Yes.’ Bin Maslama then said, ‘Give me permission to deceive him with lies so that my plan will succeed.’ Mohammed replied, ‘You may speak falsely to him’” (Sahih Al-Bukhari hadith 5,59,369).

A Kafir can be terrorized.

“Then your Lord spoke to His angels and said, ‘I will be with you. Give strength to the believers. I will send terror into the Kafirs’ hearts, cut off their heads and even the tips of their fingers” (Surah 8:12).

A Kafir can be beheaded.

“When you encounter the Kafirs on the battlefield, cut off their heads until you have thoroughly defeated them and then take the prisoners and tie them up firmly” (Surah 47:4).

A Kafir can be annihilated.

“So the Kafirs were annihilated. All praise be to Allah, the Lord of the worlds!” (Surah 6:45).

A Kafir can be killed.

“If they do not keep away from you or offer you peace or withdraw their hostilities, then seize them and kill them wherever they are. We give you complete authority over them” (Surah 4:91).

A Kafir can be crucified and his hands and feet hacked off.

“The only reward for those who war against Allah and His messengers and strive to commit mischief on the earth is that they will be slain or crucified, have their alternate hands and feet cut off, or be banished from the land. This will be their disgrace in this world, and a great torment shall be theirs in the next except those who repent before you overpower them. Know that Allah is forgiving and merciful” (Surah 5:33).

A Kafir can be made war on and humiliated.

“Make war on those who have received the Scriptures but do not believe in Allah or in the Last Day. They do not forbid what Allah and His Messenger have forbidden. The Christians and Jews do not follow the religion of truth until they submit and pay the poll tax [jizya], and they are humiliated” (Surah 9:29).

A Kafir cannot be befriended.

“Believers should not take Kafirs as friends in preference to other believers. Those who do this will have none of Allah’s protection and will only have themselves as guards. Allah warns you to fear Him for all will return to Him” (Surah 3:28).

A Kafir is not to be treated with kindness.

“Oh, you who believe, do not take My enemy and yours for friends by showing them kindness” (Surah 60:1).

Looks like they've got you well and truly deceived >:-) ........

Suggest you read this link. There's a quiz on which of the exhortations to commit violence come from either the Bible or the Koran. Tell us your score when you've done it.

https://www.alternet.org/30-most-violent-exhortations-bible-torah-and-quran

Veronica

Aaaaw I was hoping for Bullet to start beavering away looking for those quotes.......You've done his homework for him *-) ........

One thing in the Christians favour though, they don't currently have a load of nutters trying to terrorise us, or using barbaric methods to kill people *-) .........

Makes me glad I'm a atheist :D ........

pelmetman - 2017-10-16 2:30 PM

Violet1956 - 2017-10-16 2:22 PM

I just wish you would accept that on occasion your interpretation of statistics is questionable Dave.

Veronica

How can one misinterpret the fact that 4.8% of our population make up 15.2% of our prison population? :-S .........

I was referring to your earlier gaff ...and I quote

"99.999% decent Muslims? ........How come 15% of them are in prison?"

Veronica

Guest pelmetman
Violet1956 - 2017-10-16 2:52 PM

I just wish you would accept that on occasion your interpretation of statistics is questionable Dave.

Veronica

How can one misinterpret the fact that 4.8% of our population make up 15.2% of our prison population? :-S .........

Veronica

So that's a gaffe each for me & Bullet ? ;-) ..........

pelmetman - 2017-10-16 2:55 PM

Veronica

Veronica

Not necessarily Dave for the reasons I've already given. Bullet hasn't appointed me as his spokesperson so I must be cautious. Awaiting your test results, or did you cheat like me by scrolling down to the end?

Thanks for the correct spelling of gaffe btw I did think it looked a bit odd when I typed it.

Veronica

Violet1956 - 2017-10-16 11:23 AM
RogerC - 2017-10-16 10:57 AM
Violet1956 - 2017-10-16 9:54 AMHave taken some time to read what you have said Roger and to do some of my own research as I have to admit that my knowledge of EU co-operation in the military sphere is superficial. Your observations are extremely enlightening. What I have learned however is it that Article 42.2 requires a unanimous vote of the European Council and neither the President of the council (Tusk) or the President of the Commission (Juncker) are allowed to vote. Seems to me if we'd stayed in we could have blocked its introduction. 42.2 reads"The common security and defence policy shall include the progressive framing of a common Union defence policy. This will lead to a common defence, when the European Council, acting unanimously, so decides. It shall in that case recommend to the Member States the adoption of such a decision in accordance with their respective constitutional requirements".Or am I missing something?Veronica

No you are not missing something.  However it is an indication of just how the EU hierarchy are thinking.  To have even passed Article 42.2 demonstrates that there are those (in positions of great influence) who are desirous of such an undertaking............and that is scary.

There are those who claim that it is better to be in than out so we can influence direction.  You may consider that power to influence is not as strong as it once might have been.
It has all too recently been announced that the EU no longer requires unanimity in an ever increasing list of considerations.

The following might scare you and other remain voters.  It clearly shows the shadowy creep of EU domination:

'In 1986, the Single European Act meant all decisions on the implementing of the single market could be made by a qualified majority vote. The 1992 Maastricht Treaty introduced a number of non-economic policy areas to the EU allowing decisions on Education, Health and Environment to be made by qualified majority votes in the EU. The Treaty of Amsterdam in 1997 saw this also extend to areas of employment, equality and social policy, as well as to areas of joint foreign and security policy.

The Lisbon Treaty, which came into force in 2009, saw the most recent phase of integration, and saw the introduction of qualified majority voting in over 30 policy areas, effectively removing members veto powers in the majority of policy areas'.

That is scary...

Interesting, thanks again Roger. I can see why that of itself may have been enough of for the leave camp. From my point of view had any of those changes meant that we in the UK became vulnerable to having to accept changes wrought by a sufficient majority which went against our national interest then would be the time to consider the degree to which it was in our interests to leave. If there was something already that had been the subject of a Directive or policy which was against our national interest then fair enough. I don't recall anything of such a serious nature having taken place before the referendum but I know that it is a subjective view and not one which finds favour with Brexiteers. Veronica
Except i don't recall any of what Roger mentions being used in the run up to the Referendum. Most of the electorate would either not have understood it, or just not been interested anyway. Who wants to hear about Treaties or international laws when we can have way more 'fun' kicking migrants out? Leave voters were simply told end of freedom of movement, no immigrants, border controls reinstated, oh and £350 million a week going to the NHS.They needed something more appealing, snappy and simple and Dominic Cummings, the chief 'designer' of the Brexit campaign gave them just that. Lets have a look at what he now says.https://www.standard.co.uk/news/politics/man-behind-350m-a-week-brexit-bus-lie-admits-leaving-eu-could-be-an-error-a3579676.htmlhttps://www.thelondoneconomic.com/news/vote-leave-director-admits-won-lied-public/08/02/We need 'freedom of movement', we need EU workers, Theresa May dismantled the Border Agency when Home Secretary dismissing thousands of employees, and the NHS is still waiting for that £350m a week to fall off the magic money tree.

Bulletguy - 2017-10-16 3:08 PM
Violet1956 - 2017-10-16 9:54 AMHave taken some time to read what you have said Roger and to do some of my own research as I have to admit that my knowledge of EU co-operation in the military sphere is superficial. Your observations are extremely enlightening. What I have learned however is it that Article 42.2 requires a unanimous vote of the European Council and neither the President of the council (Tusk) or the President of the Commission (Juncker) are allowed to vote. Seems to me if we'd stayed in we could have blocked its introduction. 42.2 reads"The common security and defence policy shall include the progressive framing of a common Union defence policy. This will lead to a common defence, when the European Council, acting unanimously, so decides. It shall in that case recommend to the Member States the adoption of such a decision in accordance with their respective constitutional requirements".Or am I missing something?Veronica

No you are not missing something.  However it is an indication of just how the EU hierarchy are thinking.  To have even passed Article 42.2 demonstrates that there are those (in positions of great influence) who are desirous of such an undertaking............and that is scary.

There are those who claim that it is better to be in than out so we can influence direction.  You may consider that power to influence is not as strong as it once might have been.
It has all too recently been announced that the EU no longer requires unanimity in an ever increasing list of considerations.

The following might scare you and other remain voters.  It clearly shows the shadowy creep of EU domination:

'In 1986, the Single European Act meant all decisions on the implementing of the single market could be made by a qualified majority vote. The 1992 Maastricht Treaty introduced a number of non-economic policy areas to the EU allowing decisions on Education, Health and Environment to be made by qualified majority votes in the EU. The Treaty of Amsterdam in 1997 saw this also extend to areas of employment, equality and social policy, as well as to areas of joint foreign and security policy.

The Lisbon Treaty, which came into force in 2009, saw the most recent phase of integration, and saw the introduction of qualified majority voting in over 30 policy areas, effectively removing members veto powers in the majority of policy areas'.

That is scary...

Interesting, thanks again Roger. I can see why that of itself may have been enough of for the leave camp. From my point of view had any of those changes meant that we in the UK became vulnerable to having to accept changes wrought by a sufficient majority which went against our national interest then would be the time to consider the degree to which it was in our interests to leave. If there was something already that had been the subject of a Directive or policy which was against our national interest then fair enough. I don't recall anything of such a serious nature having taken place before the referendum but I know that it is a subjective view and not one which finds favour with Brexiteers. Veronica
Except i don't recall any of what Roger mentions being used in the run up to the Referendum. Most of the electorate would either not have understood it, or just not been interested anyway. Who wants to hear about Treaties or international laws when we can have way more 'fun' kicking migrants out? Leave voters were simply told end of freedom of movement, no immigrants, border controls reinstated, oh and £350 million a week going to the NHS.They needed something more appealing, snappy and simple and Dominic Cummings, the chief 'designer' of the Brexit campaign gave them just that. Lets have a look at what he now says.https://www.standard.co.uk/news/politics/man-behind-350m-a-week-brexit-bus-lie-admits-leaving-eu-could-be-an-error-a3579676.htmlhttps://www.thelondoneconomic.com/news/vote-leave-director-admits-won-lied-public/08/02/We need 'freedom of movement', we need EU workers, Theresa May dismantled the Border Agency when Home Secretary dismissing thousands of employees, and the NHS is still waiting for that £350m a week to fall off the magic money tree.
We did have bonkers Boris speaking about the curvature of bananas I suppose. I wonder whether that was enough for some to vote leave (lol) Veronica

I think we both know that 99.999% is used in common parlance to represent a significant majority and not as an exact measure. It is not a myth to say that a significant majority i.e. 95-96% of Muslims are not in prison.

Veronica

Violet1956 - 2017-10-16 2:34 PM

Suggest you read this link. There's a quiz on which of the exhortations to commit violence come from either the Bible or the Koran. Tell us your score when you've done it.

https://www.alternet.org/30-most-violent-exhortations-bible-torah-and-quran

Veronica

Your patience is admirable but it's useless knocking on dead wood.

Violet1956 - 2017-10-16 3:14 PM

That is scary...

We did have bonkers Boris speaking about the curvature of bananas I suppose. I wonder whether that was enough for some to vote leave (lol) Veronica
It's worth remembering this is a man who drafted a pro-Remain article.......just to be on the safe side!"This is a market on our doorstep, ready for further exploitation by British firms," Mr Johnson wrote."The membership fee seems rather small for all that access."Why are we so determined to turn our back on it?"http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/boris-johnson-secret-pro-eu-article-revealed-expressing-doubts-brexit-a7363781.htmlhttps://www.standard.co.uk/news/politics/boris-johnsons-article-backing-britains-future-in-the-eu-a3370296.htmlBoris does a lot of head scratching. I'm surprised he has any hair left at all though the scalp is probably well scabbed by now.https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/sep/18/boris-johnson-350-million-claim-bogus-foreign-secretary

That is scary...

Regarding the 'bold & underlined' above your comment sort of kicks Brian's contention, and that of  a great many residing in the remain camp, regarding having detail and the ability to analyse the information, into the long grass...

'Not understood......not interested'!!!  So why bother claiming that the electorate was not fully informed because you now claim that had they been it wouldn't have made any difference anyway.

Bulletguy - 2017-10-16 2:42 PM

antony1969 - 2017-10-16 6:27 AM

antony1969 - 2017-10-15 7:38 PM

When the argument becomes weak then the escape route is WW2 or the build up to it ... Unfortunately for you the majority in Austria have gone for parties that favour controls on Islam and migration and I see nothing that would make me say they've made the wrong choice ... https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/4689733/right-wing-austrian-politician-youngest-leader/

Kurz is just a kid and the lesser of the two evils though it looks as though he's needing the FPOe to form a coalition so Strache is still in the framework unfortunately. A man with neo-Nazi connections he now dismisses as his past when “stupid, naive and young.”

Far from an 'escape route' as you naively put it, the horrendous history and aftermath from ww2 should serve as a reminder to all what happens when you fan the flame of seething hatred to wage maniacal genocide against a race of people your xenophobia despises so much. History repeating itself...If you let it. All that's changed is the race and faith. In this case Muslims and Islam. You've been foolish and naive enough to allow a motley bunch of a few fundamentalist nutjobs to lead you into believing they speak for all Muslims and the Islamic faith where in reality they are a scourge to 99.999% of decent Muslims.

All you and your 'little echo' puppet are doing is soaking up and spouting the tripe and garbage rhetoric IS want you to do! They want people like you and you are playing directly into their hands. Any dummy can twist verse from the Quran to suit their own wacko fundamentalist agenda. Same with our own holy book, the Bible no less. Hate preaching isn't the sole reserve of a few 'Muslims' as you persistently believe.......there are the same vile people flying under the flag of 'Christianity', mostly in America (where else) preaching racial hatred and murder of Muslims and homosexuals.

What does LGBT stand for? Pastor Steven Anderson will tell you screaming and thumping from his pulpit......LET GOD BURN THEM.

Nice 'Christian' people eh? All white skinned too. You'd love it out there. Anderson uses a gay agenda to demonise Islam. Oh and just to throw another ingredient into the mad mix, he preaches anti-Semitism. He praised the mass murder of 49 people in the Orlando night club shooting. https://theintercept.com/2016/06/13/stop-exploiting-lgbt-issues-to-demonize-islam-and-justify-anti-muslim-policies/

If you think jumping up and down over a minaret in your town centre, or that brown bloke with a beard whose just bought a neighbours house means IS have 'invaded' Huddersfield, then you are a bigger loon i had you for. As i asked you in the previous post, you want another Kristallnacht, another Stangl, another T4 programme? But you couldn't give me an answer to that so i'm left assuming you obviously do.

Polish yer jackboots.

I didn't answer your Kristallnacht question as I.....

......dread the idea of promoting genocide?

Above you mention 99.999% of decent Muslims ... Don't those 99.999% of decent Muslims read the or believe in The Quran then ??? ...

I'm sure they do. It's not what someone reads......it's how a person interprets text that matters. No different to decent law abiding Christians who don't cherry pick passages from the Bible to twist and distort to fit their own wicked agenda......such as the 'Pastor' Steven Anderson's of this world.

However as a Christian country it's become increasingly popular for atheists to vilify them in UK which is quite shameful. Quite what atheists fear so much about Christianity i have no idea.

Given we are leaving The EU I have no need to learn German now thank you , mind many Germans can't speak it either ... The only German word I think I know is shizerkopf ... Quite fitting really

RogerC - 2017-10-16 3:56 PM.....................Regarding the 'bold & underlined' above your comment sort of kicks Brian's contention, and that of  a great many residing in the remain camp, regarding having detail and the ability to analyse the information, into the long grass...

'Not understood......not interested'!!!  So why bother claiming that the electorate was not fully informed because you now claim that had they been it wouldn't have made any difference anyway.

No it doesn't, because it is, as you rightly state, self-contradictory.

If you read what I have argued I have not said that providing such information would necessarily have made a difference to the referendum outcome. What I do argue is that the provision of appropriate detail would have eliminated the claim that the electorate had been under informed on, or didn't understand, the issues.

No-one can force people to read what doesn't interest them, or to understand what they find difficult to grasp, but at least openly providing that information would have treated everyone equally - as reasonably intelligent adults capable of using their own brains.

Brian Kirby - 2017-10-16 4:49 PM
RogerC - 2017-10-16 3:56 PM.....................Regarding the 'bold & underlined' above your comment sort of kicks Brian's contention, and that of  a great many residing in the remain camp, regarding having detail and the ability to analyse the information, into the long grass...'Not understood......not interested'!!!  So why bother claiming that the electorate was not fully informed because you now claim that had they been it wouldn't have made any difference anyway.
No it doesn't, because it is, as you rightly state, self-contradictory.If you read what I have argued I have not said that providing such information would necessarily have made a difference to the referendum outcome. What I do argue is that the provision of appropriate detail would have eliminated the claim that the electorate had been under informed on, or didn't understand, the issues.No-one can force people to read what doesn't interest them, or to understand what they find difficult to grasp, but at least openly providing that information would have treated everyone equally - as reasonably intelligent adults capable of using their own brains.

QUOTE:
Most of the electorate would either not have understood it, or just not been interested anyway.  UNQUOTE

My contention is the comment was made by one who is clearly firmly established in the remain camp.  He has offered this comment against information which I consider to be a serious development in the potential direction of the EU and (desired?) domination of nation states by the EU bureaucrats.

'Not understood or not interested'......... when added to those apathetic millions who now whine about the referendum result it really paints a rather depressing picture.  So many people who were/are not interested, don't understand or can't be bothered!!!!.......and yet the nation is supposed to go, once again, to the ballot box to satisfy their demands?  
What a ridiculous premise.

RogerC - 2017-10-16 3:56 PM

Not understood......not interested'!!!  So why bother claiming that the electorate was not fully informed because you now claim that had they been it wouldn't have made any difference anyway.

With regards to the fine detail of every relevant Treaty including the many international laws......no doubt appealing for University Professors and graduates of Economics or political science and Law to mull over, but right wing joe just wanted to hear 'borders closed', 'no immigration' and 'no freedom of movement' (errr well, apart for British who must be able to swan off to Spain for 6 months every year) to get a 'yes' to Brexit.......and Cummings confirmed that by weaving lies and deceit.

antony1969 - 2017-10-16 4:31 PM

Given we are leaving The EU I have no need to learn German now thank you , mind many Germans can't speak it either ...

Germans can't speak German? You don't half come out with some utter crap!

You should get out a bit more.

The only German word I think I know is shizerkopf ... Quite fitting really.

Yeah you won't get far with that especially as it's badly spelt. You'd get a well deserved smack in the face though which would fit your mug, quite nicely too.

Brian Kirby - 2017-10-16 5:42 PMYou seem to be having a conversation with yourself Roger. I'm just puzzled as to why you've attached your ruminations to my post!

A minor case of 'phat' fingers.  I'm sure you're smart enough to realise that and work around it.  :-)

Bulletguy - 2017-10-16 9:36 PM

Not understood......not interested'!!!  So why bother claiming that the electorate was not fully informed because you now claim that had they been it wouldn't have made any difference anyway.

With regards to the fine detail of every relevant Treaty including the many international laws......no doubt appealing for University Professors and graduates of Economics or political science and Law to mull over, but right wing joe just wanted to hear 'borders closed', 'no immigration' and 'no freedom of movement' (errr well, apart for British who must be able to swan off to Spain for 6 months every year) to get a 'yes' to Brexit.......and Cummings confirmed that by weaving lies and deceit.

Given we are leaving The EU I have no need to learn German now thank you , mind many Germans can't speak it either ...

Yeah you won't get far with that especially as it's badly spelt. You'd get a well deserved smack in the face though which would fit your mug, quite nicely too.

Mrs Merkels new Germans don't speak German ... They can't do , they keep telling the police they don't understand when women say nein and halt ... Advocating violence against myself is actually very disturbing and has left me panic stricken and frightened for my safety , an intelligent grown man ought to be ashamed and you should also

Guest pelmetman
Violet1956 - 2017-10-16 3:05 PM

Veronica

Veronica

Not necessarily Dave for the reasons I've already given. Bullet hasn't appointed me as his spokesperson so I must be cautious. Awaiting your test results, or did you cheat like me by scrolling down to the end?

Thanks for the correct spelling of gaffe btw I did think it looked a bit odd when I typed it.

Veronica

Can I take it you also think 99.999% of muslims are decent as well?..... so that must include the 15.2% in our prisons? ;-) ..........

Mind you its been apparent to me for a long time, those folk in the legal trade have seen the criminals as the victims *-) .........

pelmetman - 2017-10-17 10:14 AM

Violet1956 - 2017-10-16 3:05 PM

Veronica

Veronica

Veronica

Can I take it you also think 99.999% of muslims are decent as well?..... so that must include the 15.2% in our prisons? ;-) ..........

Mind you its been apparent to me for a long time, those folk in the legal trade have seen the criminals as the victims *-) .........

Never said that. Would say and be entirely justified in saying that the majority are.

antony1969 - 2017-10-17 6:24 AM

Mrs Merkels new Germans don't speak German ... They can't do

Yeah i knew you were using your usual Islamaphobic agenda to try and score a point but it did nothing other than prove your ignorance.....along with your well known open hatred you have for Muslims per se. That's your problem. Because of your rabid hatred of those people you make ridiculous sweeping claims based on wild conjecture rather than informed knowledge.

Germany has had Gastarbeiters since end of ww2 (i know you hate that reference but it happens to be historic fact you can't ignore) so Syrian refugee migrants are hardy anything new. From a total population of 82 million Germans make the largest percentage with nationals from other EU countries accounting for 4.2 million, the highest number.Turkish outnumber Syrian, almost three times. There are even a few ex-pat British....107,000 to be exact. I've met a few ex-pats the most memorable being in Nuremberg and Berlin. All had the same in common......they've never returned to UK since and have no interest in doing so.

Many migrant refugees are bringing academic education with them, engineering, construction, IT, etc.and will make Germany their home. Learning the language will come quickly especially to the young. But that won't fit the Breitbart narrative who only want to fill the heads of the easily led with terrorist and rapists.

Some months back i watched a documentary following a family of Syrian migrants who'd finally had enough of being bombed and left the rubble of Raqqa for a new life in Germany. They had three children the eldest being a 14 year old teenage girl who dressed traditional Muslim with Niqab (a headwear style i've never had any issue with). But unlike her two younger siblings she was painfully shy and found it difficult to make friends. Eventually a German girl at the same school in her class befriended her and quickly formed a strong friendship, the result of which she became more fluent with her German. Both sets of parents also met so another friendship formed.

That's just a 'snapshot' of the life of a migrant family in Germany. There are many more like that but you won't read about them in Breitbart.

Advocating violence against myself is actually very disturbing and has left me panic stricken and frightened for my safety.

You need to learn the difference between 'advocating' and 'advice'. However the vision of a shuddering keyboard warrior hiding away in Huddersfield had me in stitches. (lol)

Yep keep out of Germany....'my Germany' would not welcome you and neither would any of my German friends. They don't welcome racists from any country.....including their own. As one of my friends once said when discussing neo-Nazi wacko's, "very nasty people with dangerous ideas".

Bulletguy - 2017-10-17 4:52 PM

Yeah i knew you were using your usual Islamaphobic agenda to try and score a point but it did nothing other than prove your ignorance.....along with your well known open hatred you have for Muslims per se. That's your problem. Because of your rabid hatred of those people you make ridiculous sweeping claims based on wild conjecture rather than informed knowledge.

Germany has had Gastarbeiters since end of ww2 (i know you hate that reference but it happens to be historic fact you can't ignore) so Syrian refugee migrants are hardy anything new. From a total population of 82 million Germans make the largest percentage with nationals from other EU countries accounting for 4.2 million, the highest number.Turkish outnumber Syrian, almost three times. There are even a few ex-pat British....107,000 to be exact. I've met a few ex-pats the most memorable being in Nuremberg and Berlin. All had the same in common......they've never returned to UK since and have no interest in doing so.

Many migrant refugees are bringing academic education with them, engineering, construction, IT, etc.and will make Germany their home. Learning the language will come quickly especially to the young. But that won't fit the Breitbart narrative who only want to fill the heads of the easily led with terrorist and rapists.

Some months back i watched a documentary following a family of Syrian migrants who'd finally had enough of being bombed and left the rubble of Raqqa for a new life in Germany. They had three children the eldest being a 14 year old teenage girl who dressed traditional Muslim with Niqab (a headwear style i've never had any issue with). But unlike her two younger siblings she was painfully shy and found it difficult to make friends. Eventually a German girl at the same school in her class befriended her and quickly formed a strong friendship, the result of which she became more fluent with her German. Both sets of parents also met so another friendship formed.

That's just a 'snapshot' of the life of a migrant family in Germany. There are many more like that but you won't read about them in Breitbart.

Advocating violence against myself is actually very disturbing and has left me panic stricken and frightened for my safety.

You need to learn the difference between 'advocating' and 'advice'. However the vision of a shuddering keyboard warrior hiding away in Huddersfield had me in stitches. (lol)

Yep keep out of Germany....'my Germany' would not welcome you and neither would any of my German friends. They don't welcome racists from any country.....including their own. As one of my friends once said when discussing neo-Nazi wacko's, "very nasty people with dangerous ideas".

They obviously don't mind peado sympathisers though ???

antony1969 - 2017-10-17 4:58 PM

Exactly what are you implying by that?

Bulletguy - 2017-10-17 9:14 PM

antony1969 - 2017-10-17 4:58 PM

Exactly what are you implying by that?

Exactly what you think Im implying ... If you don't like a little throwback then simply don't continue throwing insults my way ... Your Germany that doesn't welcome racists by the way has just given the far right anti-immigration APF Party 13% of the vote and winning seats only a few years after being founded , if thats not welcoming racists as you put it I don't know what is ... Over 20% of the vote in Berlin also so maybe you need to open your eyes a little and it gets even worse for you in your beloved Poland ... Your on a loser fella

antony1969 - 2017-10-17 5:36 PM

Welcome these in big numbers also ... http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4988256/Germany-asylum-seeker-rape-accused-psychiatrist-verdict.html

That Daily Mail Article in the link you posted Antony describes the man as an asylum seeker and contains a caption under a photograph of the location of this crime describing the man accused of it as a refugee. The writer of the article clearly knows that his claim to qualify for refugee status had been rejected. Problem is there are some people read Daily Mail articles in the same lazy way they used to read only the lines under the pictures in Rupert Bear annuals and Dacre and his minions know it. You hopefully understand the difference in status between someone who has been refused asylum (an illegal immigrant), an asylum seeker (status not yet determined) and a refugee (who can remain lawfully). Ghana is a safe country and this man should have been detained and sent back there within a short period of being found.

Veronica

Archived