Mrs Merkel

antony1969

Barryd999 - 2017-11-20 5:54 PM

She was always going to come in for some flack and lose some ground for her open door policy on refugees. Does nobody else find it somewhat sad that by trying to set an example and be a true humanitarian she has gained so many enemies? Facing the biggest refugee crisis we have ever seen someone had to do something and set an example. Was she right to do it or should she have done it differently? Probably. History shows though that voting in extremist parties like the AFD never ends well. Some of you seem to think them gaining ground is a good thing but it never is when the views are to far in one direction, left or right.

Just watch America. It will implode within the next three years. or Worse. :(

Last time I saw a forecast on here regarding America it was an Impeachment Impending !! thread about a year ago ... Why will the US implode exactly Barry within 3 years ??? ... This will be a ruddy good laugh I bet

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She was always going to come in for some flack and lose some ground for her open door policy on refugees. Does nobody else find it somewhat sad that by trying to set an example and be a true humanitarian she has gained so many enemies? Facing the biggest refugee crisis we have ever seen someone had to do something and set an example. Was she right to do it or should she have done it differently? Probably. History shows though that voting in extremist parties like the AFD never ends well. Some of you seem to think them gaining ground is a good thing but it never is when the views are to far in one direction, left or right.

At one point she had above 70% approval rating now she's in the doo-doo and guess what thats cos ordinary Germans are living with her disastrous policy of letting in the worlds yuk ... Rapists , murderers and general scumbags ... They live with it in Germany you live in a fantasy world

Guest pelmetman

Set an example????.....FFS! 8-) ...........

Don't you dumb arse loony lefties know nothing about human nature? *-) ...........

Jeeeez you folk are double thick >:-) ........

Does nobody else find it somewhat sad that by trying to set an example and be a true humanitarian she has gained so many enemies?

I certainly do.

I also think how much good we could have done by spending some of our vast military and royalty spending on housing our share of poor refugees. Which of course is what Merkel has tried to do.

John52 - 2017-11-20 6:05 PM

Does nobody else find it somewhat sad that by trying to set an example and be a true humanitarian she has gained so many enemies?

I certainly do.

I also think how much good we could have done by spending some of our vast military and royalty spending on housing our share of poor refugees. Which of course is what Merkel has tried to do.

We spend a lot on housing em ... Its called prison

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2017-11-20 6:05 PM

I certainly do.

Yes John *-) ..........You and Barry could always lead by example ;-) ..........

So how many are you going to put up at your gaffs???? >:-) ......

YOU WANT THEM YOU TAKE THEM......and pay for them, and give them your place in the NHS queue

:D .........Coz I ain't :-| ...........

pelmetman - 2017-11-20 6:04 PM

Set an example????.....FFS! 8-) ...........

Don't you dumb arse loony lefties know nothing about human nature? *-) ...........

Jeeeez you folk are double thick >:-) ........

He keeps on crying about helping ... Him in his house , just him and Mrs Barry in nice North Yorkshire but does he take one in .... Does he funk ... Full a wind .... Show the world how caring you are

Well at least if Merkel fails she can walk away proud of what she tried to do.

How many English PMs could you say that for?

I'm struggling to think of any who haven't drowned under a sea of sleaze, or at least done the wrong thing in an attempt to save their own position and still lost.

John52 - 2017-11-20 6:15 PM

I'm struggling to think of any who haven't drowned under a sea of sleaze, or at least done the wrong thing in an attempt to save their own position and still lost.

Proud that the Germans who she's forced the worlds young male scum on have rejected her ??? Ye go figure that one out ... Be proud Angela ... Be proud

John52 - 2017-11-20 6:18 PM

What I said was the money we have spent on the military and royalty could have been better spent on refugees.

How did you get from that to individuals taking in refugees themselves?

Personally I would rather spend the money on another gun to keep us safe from the kind of rabble you'd rather bring here ... Each to their own

Guest pelmetman

PROUD!!!!.........Even more have needlessly drowned because of MRS STUPID FECKING MERKEL than needed to >:-( .......

So don't bother with trying to spread the blame game its her fault and no one else's *-) ........

antony1969 - 2017-11-20 6:18 PM

Proud that the Germans who she's forced the worlds young male scum on have rejected her ??? Ye go figure that one out ... Be proud Angela ... Be proud

If you really find it so difficult to understand how she can be proud of trying to help refugees, you must have no compassion for them whatsoever.

John52 - 2017-11-20 6:21 PM

If you really find it so difficult to understand how she can be proud of trying to help refugees, you must have no compassion for them whatsoever.

To put it bluntly I don't give a flying fudge about them ... Are you right and Im wrong ???

pelmetman - 2017-11-20 6:21 PM

PROUD!!!!.........Even more have needlessly drowned because of MRS STUPID FECKING MERKEL than needed to >:-( .......

So don't bother with trying to spread the blame game its her fault and no one else's *-) ........

You are changing what I said to suit your argument - again.

I did not say proud of the way its worked out.

I said proud of what she tried to do.

John52 - 2017-11-20 6:24 PM

So by saying that your saying its not turned out well ... In what way do you mean ???

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2017-11-20 6:21 PM

Yeah where did her compassion get 1000's of them? :-| .........a watery grave.....but hey at least you dumb arse halo polishers can get your Brasso out *-) ......

Guest pelmetman

Oh yeah ;-) .......Ain't that the truth......"Beware of Do Gooders"...... should be the maxim for every refugee :-| ........

Guest pelmetman

But you can not deny the evidence? >:-) ........She's caused the death of 1000's :-| ......

Prolly 10's of 1000's if you include those she enticed to attempt to reach the promised land but died on the way >:-( .......

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2017-11-20 6:57 PM

How many would have died if they had stayed in Syria or wherever?

In any case, by your logic they were all heading for England to live on benefits anyway *-)

"Wherever" includes a helluva lot of countries that are not war zones *-) .......

Although Mrs Merkel has managed highhandedly to create many future war zones :-| ......

It appears she will have a lot in common with a previous incumbent of her post in that respect >:-) ......

John52 - 2017-11-20 6:57 PM

How many would have died if they had stayed in Syria or wherever?

In any case, by your logic they were all heading for England to live on benefits anyway *-)

Don't just quote Syria ... Name all the other 'war' zones these poor young male blighters are coming from

John52 - 2017-11-20 6:15 PMWell at least if Merkel fails she can walk away proud of what she tried to do.How many English PMs could you say that for? I'm struggling to think of any who haven't drowned under a sea of sleaze, or at least done the wrong thing in an attempt to save their own position and still lost.

You have got to be joking.  Even Merkel admits her decision has backfired and the German people have told her so in the polls hence her precarious political position.  

Merkel has ended up with a minority Government like May, so the Brexiteers are pointing at Germany as a distraction.

The situation here is far more serious. We have massive debts and trade deficit, whilst Germany has massive reserves and trade surplus. May has bought time by bribing the DUP with taxpayers borrowed money. But now her own MPs are threatening to vote against her despite the death threats they are receiving as a result. All the time the greatest and most complex crisis since the war draws closer.

I'll see if I can explain in terms Roger might understand.

Merkel and May have both been in an election, which is like a fight.

Merkel has fought clean and lost.

May has fought dirty and lost.

Hence Merkel is the one who could walk away proud.

PS added: Since Britain is the only country in the world to have been fighting a war every year for over 100 years perhaps I should make it clear the war I am referring to is WW2

Archived