Antonys Islamist/Muslim thread

Bulletguy

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
pelmetman - 2017-11-27 10:31 AM

Ironic....... but Oh so true :D ..........

B-) ... That is funny but like you say sadly much truth in it ... Maybe Barry could do that tune on his upcoming Christmas album ... One little minor thing ... When Bullet had a hissy Hollywood type fit because someone asked for his address by PM and he cried it "Was an invasion of his privacy" then I wonder if impersonating someone and posting in their name is also maybe an invasion of privacy and when a fella pretends to be someone on a chatroom other than himself that in my view is very dangerous and joking apart should really be reported

pelmetman - 2017-11-28 9:34 PM

We need our own award for........ Kafirphobe of the Year B-) ........

I'd like to nominate Bullet :D ........

You keep quoting this word without understanding the actual meaning, not to mention it has more than one. It just makes you look extremely silly Dave. Once you've eventually learned the meaning of the first word (that's a few months work), you will realise how stupid you've been linking the two together because it's actually contradictory to what you want to portray! (lol)

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2017-11-28 10:16 PM

pelmetman - 2017-11-28 9:34 PM

We need our own award for........ Kafirphobe of the Year B-) ........

I'd like to nominate Bullet :D ........

You keep quoting this word without understanding the actual meaning, not to mention it has more than one. It just makes you look extremely silly Dave. Once you've eventually learned the meaning of the first word (that's a few months work), you will realise how stupid you've been linking the two together because it's actually contradictory to what you want to portray! (lol)

So what do you think a Kafir is Bullet? ;-) .............

Seems pretty clear to me.......

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kafir

So as a member of a not for prophets organisation...... ie an atheists I reckon I qualify :D .......

antony1969 - 2017-11-30 7:04 AMLets all together try and put an end to racism and racist attacks ... http://www.examiner.co.uk/news/west-yorkshire-news/police-investigations-continue-racist-attack-13971773 ... Racism has no place in the modern world
I fully agree ......and whoever/whatever side of the fence these racist attackers are on I just wish the police and judiciary would grow a pair and deal with this scum properly.

antony1969 - 2017-12-02 10:43 AMForward thinking modern country welcomes those from a forward thinking modern religion ... http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5132625/Muslim-sheikh-says-sinful-men-look-women.html ... On one hand the Aussies vote to allow gay marriage , on the other a cult going further and further back in time ... G'day mate

...what hope for a peaceful co-existence with utter nutters like him making 'noises'.  I despair.

RogerC - 2017-12-03 4:13 PM
antony1969 - 2017-12-02 10:43 AMForward thinking modern country welcomes those from a forward thinking modern religion ... http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5132625/Muslim-sheikh-says-sinful-men-look-women.html ... On one hand the Aussies vote to allow gay marriage , on the other a cult going further and further back in time ... G'day mate

...what hope for a peaceful co-existence with utter nutters like him making 'noises'.  I despair.
This remember is a fella in Australia that holds much sway with that countries Muslim population ... Now imagine the screaming pussy brigade screaming away if Britain First and the beautiful Jayda who have a much smaller audience had posted something similar to this but pro-Christian ... Just on here you can bet the names and insults would of been pretty hot from a certain stalker ... Happy Christmas

antony1969 - 2017-12-06 6:33 AMWow ... Wonder in what religions name they were going to do that in ... https://news.sky.com/story/terror-plot-to-assassinate-pm-may-foiled-11158388

Thank goodness we have people like those involved in uncovering and stopping acts such as these.  It is reassuring to know that the security services and police are effective in this field and we should 'all' be grateful for them and their work.

I hope those would be deliverers of death and destruction go up before a Judge who tends towards administering justice just to the right of Genghis Khan.

RogerC - 2017-12-06 10:46 AM
antony1969 - 2017-12-06 6:33 AMWow ... Wonder in what religions name they were going to do that in ... https://news.sky.com/story/terror-plot-to-assassinate-pm-may-foiled-11158388

Thank goodness we have people like those involved in uncovering and stopping acts such as these.  It is reassuring to know that the security services and police are effective in this field and we should 'all' be grateful for them and their work.

I hope those would be deliverers of death and destruction go up before a Judge who tends towards administering justice just to the right of Genghis Khan.
Absolutely ... Imagine if all those Muslim terror plots to kill innocent folk had not been stopped this year ... Seems year on year the number of planned Muslim terrorist attacks grows ... Think I heard 20000 Muslims on the police radar ... 20000 Muslims and that's just the ones they know about ! ... It's a good job Islam is the religion of peace because if Islam wasn't we really would be in the cr$p

Wow ... You really didn't see that coming ... https://news.sky.com/story/grooming-gang-convictions-84-asian-say-researchers-11164589 ... Maybe rather than denying it and calling others who talk about it Islamaphobic if we accept its a massive problem within the Muslim world then maybe we might be able to start to tackle it ... These people aren't born that way this is a cultural thing ... Within that community we need to educate that sex with under age girls is not acceptable ... Silence and name calling those who highlight the problem only means more innocent mainly white underage girls become victims

Guest pelmetman
antony1969 - 2017-12-10 8:12 AM

Wow ... You really didn't see that coming ... https://news.sky.com/story/grooming-gang-convictions-84-asian-say-researchers-11164589 ... Maybe rather than denying it and calling others who talk about it Islamaphobic if we accept its a massive problem within the Muslim world then maybe we might be able to start to tackle it ... These people aren't born that way this is a cultural thing ... Within that community we need to educate that sex with under age girls is not acceptable ... Silence and name calling those who highlight the problem only means more innocent mainly white underage girls become victims

Bullet will be along in a minute to say the Quilliam Foundation is a right wing extremist organisation *-) .......

I wonder what he'll say about the two British Pakistani authors that wrote the report??? >:-) .........

pelmetman - 2017-12-10 8:52 AM

Bullet will be along in a minute to say the Quilliam Foundation is a right wing extremist organisation *-) .......

I wonder what he'll say about the two British Pakistani authors that wrote the report??? >:-) .........

Islamaphobes no doubt ... Those white girl victims are Islamaphobes prolly for picking out their Muslim abusers ... Have to be , they hardly picked any white abusers out did they ... Islamaphobia runs deep ... I got to use that word 3 times ... Feels good , I can see why Bullet gets off on it

Im not defending anyone who does this sort of thing but in that link it also states.

"Mr Afzal also warned gang grooming was not the most common form of child sexual abuse.

"British white men they tend to work individually. They tend to work online where they groom and they are the majority of perpetrators. When it comes to Asian men or Pakistani men they tend to do it in groups," Mr Afzal said."

I am also confused by this statement in the report

"The report says CEOP, an official government body, identifies two types of group-based child sexual exploitation offenders.

Type 1 offenders were those that targeted their victims based on their vulnerability (roughly equivalent of grooming gangs), whereas Type 2 offenders target children as a result of a specific sexual interest in children (roughly equivalent of paedophile rings).

CEOP found that 75% of Type 1 offenders were of Asian ethnicity, whereas 100% of Type 2 offenders were white."

What does all that tell us other than that Asian sickos are organised and working in groups but white sickos work on their own.

Was it not the case in a lot of these "rings" where Asian men preyed on vulnerable women and girls that they were in contact them constantly through businesses like late opening stores and taxi firms etc?

Whatever the statistics it is indeed worrying that there are undeniably groups of Asian grooming gangs in certain areas of our society and of course it should be discussed but its equally worrying if that report is right that there are predominantly more white abusers carrying out this kind of thing individually. Being a perv is not I dont think a cultural thing but the way in which you go about it perhaps is.

Whatever the statistics it is indeed worrying that there are undeniably groups of Asian grooming gangs in certain areas of our society and of course it should be discussed but its equally worrying if that report is right that there are predominantly more white abusers carrying out this kind of thing individually. Being a perv is not I dont think a cultural thing but the way in which you go about it perhaps is.

i don't think "Asian" grooming gangs , is the right word Should be MUSLIN ,as not all Asian 's are muslim

I knew some lovely guys (Asian) when I worked, and they where not Muslin.s They worked hard and were respected in there field. Not all eastern europeans are criminals , either. Sadly the rotten apples , give the rest a bad name

Hopefully we will be able to send them back , once we get out of Euirope

PJay

Barryd999 - 2017-12-10 2:12 PM

Im not defending anyone who does this sort of thing but in that link it also states.

"Mr Afzal also warned gang grooming was not the most common form of child sexual abuse.

"British white men they tend to work individually. They tend to work online where they groom and they are the majority of perpetrators. When it comes to Asian men or Pakistani men they tend to do it in groups," Mr Afzal said."

I am also confused by this statement in the report

"The report says CEOP, an official government body, identifies two types of group-based child sexual exploitation offenders.

Type 1 offenders were those that targeted their victims based on their vulnerability (roughly equivalent of grooming gangs), whereas Type 2 offenders target children as a result of a specific sexual interest in children (roughly equivalent of paedophile rings).

CEOP found that 75% of Type 1 offenders were of Asian ethnicity, whereas 100% of Type 2 offenders were white."

What does all that tell us other than that Asian sickos are organised and working in groups but white sickos work on their own.

Was it not the case in a lot of these "rings" where Asian men preyed on vulnerable women and girls that they were in contact them constantly through businesses like late opening stores and taxi firms etc?

When they say Asian in the report we all know they mean Muslim ... 99% of the time the names of the convicted tell us so ... White single abuse is rife because other than scouring the internet to find others to join a gang to abuse you are pretty much stuffed , your going to struggle locally to find others of the same sick twisted desires ... Whereas in the Muslim world it seems its their in your local community , your extended family , they aint choosy thats what they like and young white girls are on tap for them ... Vile just vile

PJay - 2017-12-10 5:18 PM

i don't think "Asian" grooming gangs , is the right word Should be MUSLIN ,as not all Asian 's are muslim

I knew some lovely guys (Asian) when I worked, and they where not Muslin.s They worked hard and were respected in there field. Not all eastern europeans are criminals , either. Sadly the rotten apples , give the rest a bad name

Hopefully we will be able to send them back , once we get out of Euirope

Not all Asians are Muslim, that's true.......but also not all Muslims are 'grooming gangs' either. When any white people are accused of 'grooming' we don't say 'Christian grooming gang' or 'Christian sex offender'.

Archived