Antonys Islamist/Muslim thread

Bulletguy

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2018-01-21 4:12 PM

pelmetman - 2018-01-21 4:08 PM

Bulletguy - 2018-01-19 10:33 PM

Not that old chestnut again.... *-) ...try another, you've worn a groove in that boring mantra. *-)

Yep gloss over the facts Bullet ;-) ........

Can't wait for the next release of figures.......do you fancy taking bets on whether they'll hit 20%? >:-) .........

It can only a matter of time as there appears to wannabe terrorists, and perverts making the news every week :-| .......

It's about time you learned how to quote correctly before posting. *-)*-)

Not that old avoid the question again trick ;-) .........So is that a no to a bet? >:-) ........

"Religion

At the end of 2016 just under half the prison population was of a

Christian faith (48.5%) – a decrease of 9.5 percentage points compared

to June 2002. The proportion of Muslim prisoners has increased from

8% in 2002 to 15% in 2016."

Come on Bullet they've only doubled in 14 years so mathematically 20% is unlikely >:-) ........

Have you no faith in your Religion of peace chums? :D .........

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bulletguy - 2018-01-21 3:31 PM

antony1969 - 2018-01-21 7:40 AM

Bulletguy - 2018-01-20 9:19 PM

Hhmm......still not found any links to back up those claims of yours i see. I wonder why that is?

When you start answering questions I ask instead of ignoring them then maybe we can look for links.

"We can look"??.....no "we" about it matey. You made the claims so you back 'em up.

What you really mean is you never had anything to back up your claims. That's ok.....everyone knew all along it was just more Antony huff, guff, and conjecture. (lol)

"matey" out of all the names you've called me on here thats the first thats offended me ... You've gone off into Bulletworld again reading this that and t'other into a post and who's everyone ??? ... You in contact with everyone ???

Barryd999 - 2018-01-21 4:05 PM

I think we have been here before. Both the Sun and the Mail posted dubious polls and stories indicating 1 in 5 or even 1 in 4 were ISIS supporters. Complete bollox of course and the Sun got into bother for it as it broke several editorial codes of practice.

Antony is probably right about being openly Gay though. Still something that is illegal in some Muslim countries and not openly accepted in all communities here either but it will change.

Think quite a few have posted different survey results Barry ... Your Bible The Guardian , The Times , Channel 4 , The Beeb and even one that shows support for extremism in the young higher than 30% , you know the young that you say are integrating ... Of course support for extremism in majority Muslim countries is higher than here and growing

pelmetman - 2018-01-21 4:16 PM

Not that old chestnut again.... *-) ...try another, you've worn a groove in that boring mantra. *-)

Can't wait for the next release of figures.......do you fancy taking bets on whether they'll hit 20%? >:-) .........

It can only a matter of time as there appears to wannabe terrorists, and perverts making the news every week :-| .......

Not that old avoid the question again trick ;-) .........So is that a no to a bet? >:-) ........

You certainly never addressed any question to me......you were more anxious to point out that you were maybe mad. To which i wholeheartedly agreed with you!

antony1969 - 2018-01-21 4:51 PM

Hhmm......still not found any links to back up those claims of yours i see. I wonder why that is?

When you start answering questions I ask instead of ignoring them then maybe we can look for links.

"We can look"??.....no "we" about it matey. You made the claims so you back 'em up.

What you really mean is you never had anything to back up your claims. That's ok.....everyone knew all along it was just more Antony huff, guff, and conjecture. (lol)

"matey" out of all the names you've called me on here thats the first thats offended me ... You've gone off into Bulletworld again reading this that and t'other into a post and who's everyone ??? ... You in contact with everyone ???

Easy enough for anyone else to read......they are long familiar with your format of codswallop. I see you've got a new buzz word now too.."gosh". *-)

Bulletguy - 2018-01-21 5:21 PM

antony1969 - 2018-01-21 4:51 PM

Easy enough for anyone else to read......they are long familiar with your format of codswallop. I see you've got a new buzz word now too.."gosh". *-)

"codswallop" ... I take it thats yet another personal insult towards me ??? ... "Easy enough for anyone else to read" is not you talking for everyone regarding the quality of my posts though is it ???

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2018-01-21 5:15 PM

You certainly never addressed any question to me......you were more anxious to point out that you were maybe mad. To which i wholeheartedly agreed with you!

That's a no to a bet? ;-) ........So no faith in your Muslims chums changing their ways eh? :-| .........

Guess I'll just have to wait until April to discover whether I would of won or not.........but there again I'm still waiting to discover if I've won that bet with Veronica over those Rochdale child rapists being deported *-) .........

pelmetman - 2018-01-21 5:37 PM

Bulletguy - 2018-01-21 5:15 PM

That's a no to a bet? ;-) ........So no faith in your Muslims chums changing their ways eh? :-| .........

You're waffling again....take a nap.

Guess I'll just have to wait until April to discover whether I would of won or not.........

April 1st would be the most appropriate date for you.

Archived