Antonys Islamist/Muslim thread

Bulletguy

Bulletguy - 2017-12-10 6:50 PM

PJay - 2017-12-10 5:18 PM

i don't think "Asian" grooming gangs , is the right word Should be MUSLIN ,as not all Asian 's are muslim

I knew some lovely guys (Asian) when I worked, and they where not Muslin.s They worked hard and were respected in there field. Not all eastern europeans are criminals , either. Sadly the rotten apples , give the rest a bad name

Hopefully we will be able to send them back , once we get out of Euirope

Not all Asians are Muslim, that's true.......but also not all Muslims are 'grooming gangs' either. When any white people are accused of 'grooming' we don't say 'Christian grooming gang' or 'Christian sex offender'.

Who'd be bothered if they did say Christian grooming gang ??? ... If a Christian grooming gang was picking on 99% black underage girls then I think quite rightly we would all be disgusted and want to do something about it ... You seem to want to ignore Muslim grooming gangs for some reason ... Strange ... Very strange ... Ive never asked your religion but Im beginning to wonder

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest pelmetman
antony1969 - 2017-12-10 6:58 PM

You seem to want to ignore Muslim grooming gangs for some reason ... Strange ... Very strange ... Ive never asked your religion but Im beginning to wonder

:D ......

He's deffo a convert ;-) .......

Prolly got you and me on his hit list 8-) .......

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2017-12-10 2:12 PM

Whatever the statistics it is indeed worrying that there are undeniably groups of Asian grooming gangs in certain areas of our society

8-) .......

Careful Barry you'll also be on Bullets hit list saying stuff like that :D ......

Melbourne has installed and is installing further terrorist warning sirens to alert potential innocent targets of Islamic terror to run , hide or other ... http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/victoria/speakers-to-broadcast-terror-warning-in-event-of-melbourne-city-attack/news-story/dfeb58087808dfacf46105fe7f848fca ... Expect to see them installed in many cities in the future as the number of Islamic terror attacks grow year on year ... Terrorist warning sirens ., something else we can thank Islam for ... Good job its the religion of peace cos we sure would be deep in it if it wasn't

antony1969 - 2017-12-11 5:45 PMLets all be thankful Akayed Ullah a Bangladeshi didn't succeed in killing innocent Americans today ... Looks like thankfully some kind of major fail with his bomb ... His motives as yet are still unknown

Sort of pleasing to see the scumbag clearly quite badly injured and suffering (the fires of hell I hope) because his device failed to go off as planned.  

Interesting to note that had the Trump style curtailment of lax/wide ranging immigration rules been in force some 7-8 years back this sickening individual would not even be in the US.  Food for thought then folks......Trump's curtailment of wide ranging immigration policy could yet be seen to pay dividends.

Guest pelmetman
RogerC - 2017-12-11 8:26 PM
antony1969 - 2017-12-11 5:45 PMLets all be thankful Akayed Ullah a Bangladeshi didn't succeed in killing innocent Americans today ... Looks like thankfully some kind of major fail with his bomb ... His motives as yet are still unknown

Sort of pleasing to see the scumbag clearly quite badly injured and suffering (the fires of hell I hope) because his device failed to go off as planned.  

Interesting to note that had the Trump style curtailment of lax/wide ranging immigration rules been in force some 7-8 years back this sickening individual would not even be in the US.  Food for thought then folks......Trump's curtailment of wide ranging immigration policy could yet be seen to pay dividends.
Alas not for us as our doors are still wide open to any scroat that wishes to enter *-) .........

Christmas markets now a time for concrete bollards too thanks to Islam https://news.sky.com/story/armed-police-and-bollards-at-uk-christmas-markets-to-counter-terror-threat-11176978 ... Looks like another Islamic Christmas terror plot stopped today thanks to our fantastic security services ... Islam just keeps on giving but thankfully today didn't add to the 15330 dead this year in its name ... Religion of peace and all that

• 3 weeks later...
Guest pelmetman
pelmetman - 2017-11-29 8:19 AM

Bulletguy - 2017-11-28 10:16 PM

pelmetman - 2017-11-28 9:34 PM

We need our own award for........ Kafirphobe of the Year B-) ........

I'd like to nominate Bullet :D ........

You keep quoting this word without understanding the actual meaning, not to mention it has more than one. It just makes you look extremely silly Dave. Once you've eventually learned the meaning of the first word (that's a few months work), you will realise how stupid you've been linking the two together because it's actually contradictory to what you want to portray! (lol)

So what do you think a Kafir is Bullet? ;-) .............

Seems pretty clear to me.......

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kafir

So as a member of a not for prophets organisation...... ie an atheists I reckon I qualify :D .......

I'm still waiting for Bullet to enlighten me *-) .......

Guest pelmetman

I'm still waiting for Bullet to explain what a Kafir is? ;-) ........

Well he did start this thread did he not? :D ......

pelmetman - 2018-01-18 7:39 PM

He did specially for me ... I am sure he'll be along to explain ... I didn't care much when he first made this thread but I must admit I am beginning to warm to it

Guest pelmetman
antony1969 - 2018-01-18 7:45 PM

pelmetman - 2018-01-18 7:39 PM

He did specially for me ... I am sure he'll be along to explain ... I didn't care much when he first made this thread but I must admit I am beginning to warm to it

So was it the Koran version? ;-) .........

Or the PC white washed version as seen in non Muslim schools? >:-) .......

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/673789/Blackburn-Islam-muslim-community-rise-of-the-burka-Koran-religion

Old Bullets prolly down with local Mullahs in Blackburn :D ........

antony1969 - 2018-01-18 7:33 PM

Ooops ...This fella who appeared on Muslims Like Us , a show which was meant to show the positive side of Islam has been charged with encouraging Terrorism ... https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/former-british-boxing-champion-anthony-11874924 ... Sure Barry and Bullet told us all about the good folk on such programmes

If you remember there was a debate about that program (that you didnt watch) and that bell end was discussed at length of definitely one to watch. The other nine were completely at odds with him and ranged from being completely westernised to those with old fashioned beliefs and a stricter Muslim culture but no threat of course. Im glad he has been locked up. A dangerous man.

Barryd999 - 2018-01-18 8:18 PM

Ooops ...This fella who appeared on Muslims Like Us , a show which was meant to show the positive side of Islam has been charged with encouraging Terrorism ... https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/former-british-boxing-champion-anthony-11874924 ... Sure Barry and Bullet told us all about the good folk on such programmes

If you remember there was a debate about that program (that you didnt watch) and that bell end was discussed at length of definitely one to watch. The other nine were completely at odds with him and ranged from being completely westernised to those with old fashioned beliefs and a stricter Muslim culture but no threat of course. Im glad he has been locked up. A dangerous man.

Your right I didn't watch it ... Glad I didn't as it seems if this fella according to you was the 1 out of 10 that supports extremism but that doesn't reflect the reality that 1 in 4 time and again is proved to be the correct figure who say they support extremism ... I don't deny your glad he's locked up and would expect nothing less and I am sure the vast majority of us on here feel the same ... See Lee Rigbys unofficial memorial seems to have upset some local residents , can't think why ... https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/5370097/lee-rigbys-unofficial-memorial-taken-down-for-looking-unsightly/ ... Here in the pits one year on we have an unofficial memorial to a local Muslim drug dealer , it was the anniversary of his shooting the other day so the slip road off the motorway was closed where he was shot so the Muslims who wanted to celebrate his life could ... Very touching

antony1969 - 2018-01-19 8:38 AM

Your right I didn't watch it ... Glad I didn't as it seems if this fella according to you was the 1 out of 10 that supports extremism but that doesn't reflect the reality that 1 in 4 time and again is proved to be the correct figure who say they support extremism ... I don't deny your glad he's locked up and would expect nothing less and I am sure the vast majority of us on here feel the same ... See Lee Rigbys unofficial memorial seems to have upset some local residents , can't think why ... https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/5370097/lee-rigbys-unofficial-memorial-taken-down-for-looking-unsightly/ ... Here in the pits one year on we have an unofficial memorial to a local Muslim drug dealer , it was the anniversary of his shooting the other day so the slip road off the motorway was closed where he was shot so the Muslims who wanted to celebrate his life could ... Very touching

I Think quite easily you can obtain figures off the internet that support your argument as to the numbers of people in the UK that support extremism or have some level of support for extremism but the truth is we dont really know. Polls and surveys like this are meaningless as it depends who carries them out with what agenda and the sample of those surveyed. Too many variables. However there clearly is a problem. Nobody is denying that I dont think. It is a pity you didn't watch that program as I think it highlighted well the situation. What it showed me is that there is so much variation in Islam in the UK and how it is interpreted. This guy was poles apart from the others though. A clear and present danger without doubt. People like him need taking out but what concerns me is that people like him are in a small minority yet we are in danger of tarring all with the same brush and while there are Muslims like the other 9 in the program who have no intention of getting involved in Terrorism I will continue to defend them as we all should really.

What worries me is that people will turn against all Muslims if these awful atrocities continue or get worse. Then you run the risk of those that you talk about who are on the edge if you like who maybe show some sympathy with the terrorists joining their ranks. Its like Trumps approach on banning all Muslims from certain countries. Its just offensive and only likely to stir up hatred and division and it wont make America safer.

Very sad about the memorial to Lee Rigby. It sounds like it has become dejected and weathered though. Really the local council should put up something appropriate and permanent. Disgraceful.

Barryd999 - 2018-01-19 11:34 AM

I Think quite easily you can obtain figures off the internet that support your argument as to the numbers of people in the UK that support extremism or have some level of support for extremism but the truth is we dont really know. Polls and surveys like this are meaningless as it depends who carries them out with what agenda and the sample of those surveyed. Too many variables. However there clearly is a problem. Nobody is denying that I dont think. It is a pity you didn't watch that program as I think it highlighted well the situation. What it showed me is that there is so much variation in Islam in the UK and how it is interpreted. This guy was poles apart from the others though. A clear and present danger without doubt. People like him need taking out but what concerns me is that people like him are in a small minority yet we are in danger of tarring all with the same brush and while there are Muslims like the other 9 in the program who have no intention of getting involved in Terrorism I will continue to defend them as we all should really.

What worries me is that people will turn against all Muslims if these awful atrocities continue or get worse. Then you run the risk of those that you talk about who are on the edge if you like who maybe show some sympathy with the terrorists joining their ranks. Its like Trumps approach on banning all Muslims from certain countries. Its just offensive and only likely to stir up hatred and division and it wont make America safer.

Very sad about the memorial to Lee Rigby. It sounds like it has become dejected and weathered though. Really the local council should put up something appropriate and permanent. Disgraceful.

Your quite happy to use polls and surveys when it comes to remain issues but polls showing sympathies for extremists maybe your not so happy ... You mention agendas make polls and surveys pointless well surely that works with TV programmes , do you seriously believe those who took part weren't asked certain things before the programme was made and how many Muslims did the makers reject before getting the balance for the programme they wanted for their agenda that you mentioned earlier ???

antony1969 - 2018-01-19 12:57 PM

Barryd999 - 2018-01-19 11:34 AM

Your quite happy to use polls and surveys when it comes to remain issues but polls showing sympathies for extremists maybe your not so happy ... You mention agendas make polls and surveys pointless well surely that works with TV programmes , do you seriously believe those who took part weren't asked certain things before the programme was made and how many Muslims did the makers reject before getting the balance for the programme they wanted for their agenda that you mentioned earlier ???

A poll stating do you want to leave the EU yes or no is a bit more straight forward than answering a poll regarding extremism. I wouldnt say i was "quite happy" to use polls exclusively to support my claims or opinions either but they can show trends and if the same polls continue to show those trends or the results continue to show a widening gap then you have to accept that opinions are changing.

The BBC actually came under criticism for allowing Abdul Haqq on the show, If the program had an agenda of showing Muslims in a perfect light why would they include a suspected terrorists in the group? Im sure they were vetted though but to try and get a balance of the wide variety of Muslims that we have in the UK, Each episode pointed out what is glaringly obvious to many but clearly not to all: that Muslims, like every other group of people, are not monolithic blobs, but individuals with varied experiences, beliefs and lifestyles. There was the nutter extremist Haqq, a couple of strict but none threatening followers of Islam, some moderates and one or two very moderate individuals a white convert and even an openly gay Muslim.

I think the point was to show that they are not all the same and it did that very well. Maybe you should have watched it. It certainly irritated the then head of the EDL and the Mail as it didnt follow the stereotype of them all being either oppressed women in Burkas or fanatical out of step would be terrorist males.

Archived