Antonys Islamist/Muslim thread

Bulletguy

Barryd999 - 2018-01-19 3:11 PM

antony1969 - 2018-01-19 12:57 PM

Barryd999 - 2018-01-19 11:34 AM

antony1969 - 2018-01-19 8:38 AM

Barryd999 - 2018-01-18 8:18 PM

antony1969 - 2018-01-18 7:33 PM

Ooops ...This fella who appeared on Muslims Like Us , a show which was meant to show the positive side of Islam has been charged with encouraging Terrorism ... https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/former-british-boxing-champion-anthony-11874924 ... Sure Barry and Bullet told us all about the good folk on such programmes

If you remember there was a debate about that program (that you didnt watch) and that bell end was discussed at length of definitely one to watch. The other nine were completely at odds with him and ranged from being completely westernised to those with old fashioned beliefs and a stricter Muslim culture but no threat of course. Im glad he has been locked up. A dangerous man.

Your right I didn't watch it ... Glad I didn't as it seems if this fella according to you was the 1 out of 10 that supports extremism but that doesn't reflect the reality that 1 in 4 time and again is proved to be the correct figure who say they support extremism ... I don't deny your glad he's locked up and would expect nothing less and I am sure the vast majority of us on here feel the same ... See Lee Rigbys unofficial memorial seems to have upset some local residents , can't think why ... https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/5370097/lee-rigbys-unofficial-memorial-taken-down-for-looking-unsightly/ ... Here in the pits one year on we have an unofficial memorial to a local Muslim drug dealer , it was the anniversary of his shooting the other day so the slip road off the motorway was closed where he was shot so the Muslims who wanted to celebrate his life could ... Very touching

I Think quite easily you can obtain figures off the internet that support your argument as to the numbers of people in the UK that support extremism or have some level of support for extremism but the truth is we dont really know. Polls and surveys like this are meaningless as it depends who carries them out with what agenda and the sample of those surveyed. Too many variables. However there clearly is a problem. Nobody is denying that I dont think. It is a pity you didn't watch that program as I think it highlighted well the situation. What it showed me is that there is so much variation in Islam in the UK and how it is interpreted. This guy was poles apart from the others though. A clear and present danger without doubt. People like him need taking out but what concerns me is that people like him are in a small minority yet we are in danger of tarring all with the same brush and while there are Muslims like the other 9 in the program who have no intention of getting involved in Terrorism I will continue to defend them as we all should really.

What worries me is that people will turn against all Muslims if these awful atrocities continue or get worse. Then you run the risk of those that you talk about who are on the edge if you like who maybe show some sympathy with the terrorists joining their ranks. Its like Trumps approach on banning all Muslims from certain countries. Its just offensive and only likely to stir up hatred and division and it wont make America safer.

Very sad about the memorial to Lee Rigby. It sounds like it has become dejected and weathered though. Really the local council should put up something appropriate and permanent. Disgraceful.

Your quite happy to use polls and surveys when it comes to remain issues but polls showing sympathies for extremists maybe your not so happy ... You mention agendas make polls and surveys pointless well surely that works with TV programmes , do you seriously believe those who took part weren't asked certain things before the programme was made and how many Muslims did the makers reject before getting the balance for the programme they wanted for their agenda that you mentioned earlier ???

A poll stating do you want to leave the EU yes or no is a bit more straight forward than answering a poll regarding extremism. I wouldnt say i was "quite happy" to use polls exclusively to support my claims or opinions either but they can show trends and if the same polls continue to show those trends or the results continue to show a widening gap then you have to accept that opinions are changing.

The BBC actually came under criticism for allowing Abdul Haqq on the show, If the program had an agenda of showing Muslims in a perfect light why would they include a suspected terrorists in the group? Im sure they were vetted though but to try and get a balance of the wide variety of Muslims that we have in the UK, Each episode pointed out what is glaringly obvious to many but clearly not to all: that Muslims, like every other group of people, are not monolithic blobs, but individuals with varied experiences, beliefs and lifestyles. There was the nutter extremist Haqq, a couple of strict but none threatening followers of Islam, some moderates and one or two very moderate individuals a white convert and even an openly gay Muslim.

I think the point was to show that they are not all the same and it did that very well. Maybe you should have watched it. It certainly irritated the then head of the EDL and the Mail as it didnt follow the stereotype of them all being either oppressed women in Burkas or fanatical out of step would be terrorist males.

So you believe those 10 are a fair representation of the Muslim community here in Blighty ??? ... As for your polls remark whats the difference between the questions do you want to leave the EU yes or no and do you condemn Islamic extremism yes or no ??? Whats so difficult and more complex with the answer to the second question

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
antony1969 - 2018-01-19 3:27 PM

So you believe those 10 are a fair representation of the Muslim community here in Blighty ??? ... As for your polls remark whats the difference between the questions do you want to leave the EU yes or no and do you condemn Islamic extremism yes or no ??? Whats so difficult and more complex with the answer to the second question.

They were taken as a cross representation. As Barry has mentioned Haqq/Small was pretty much shunned by all the others over his obvious fundamentalist views and got well and truly torn down by them when he verbally abused the gay Muslim guy. The rest were openly moderate and westernised. One of the young women looked more like a glamour model.

There will always be extremes among some, including white Christian for that matter such as this family; http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/turpin-family-children-parents-what-happened-do-conditions-house-torture-abuse-imprisonment-a8166991.html

Ooops ...This fella who appeared on Muslims Like Us , a show which was meant to show the positive side of Islam has been charged with encouraging Terrorism ... https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/former-british-boxing-champion-anthony-11874924 ... Sure Barry and Bullet told us all about the good folk on such programmes

If you remember there was a debate about that program (that you didnt watch) and that bell end was discussed at length of definitely one to watch. The other nine were completely at odds with him and ranged from being completely westernised to those with old fashioned beliefs and a stricter Muslim culture but no threat of course. Im glad he has been locked up. A dangerous man.

Your right I didn't watch it ... Glad I didn't as it seems if this fella according to you was the 1 out of 10 that supports extremism but that doesn't reflect the reality that 1 in 4 time and again is proved to be the correct figure who say they support extremism ... I don't deny your glad he's locked up and would expect nothing less and I am sure the vast majority of us on here feel the same ... See Lee Rigbys unofficial memorial seems to have upset some local residents , can't think why ... https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/5370097/lee-rigbys-unofficial-memorial-taken-down-for-looking-unsightly/ ... Here in the pits one year on we have an unofficial memorial to a local Muslim drug dealer , it was the anniversary of his shooting the other day so the slip road off the motorway was closed where he was shot so the Muslims who wanted to celebrate his life could ... Very touching

I Think quite easily you can obtain figures off the internet that support your argument as to the numbers of people in the UK that support extremism or have some level of support for extremism but the truth is we dont really know. Polls and surveys like this are meaningless as it depends who carries them out with what agenda and the sample of those surveyed. Too many variables. However there clearly is a problem. Nobody is denying that I dont think. It is a pity you didn't watch that program as I think it highlighted well the situation. What it showed me is that there is so much variation in Islam in the UK and how it is interpreted. This guy was poles apart from the others though. A clear and present danger without doubt. People like him need taking out but what concerns me is that people like him are in a small minority yet we are in danger of tarring all with the same brush and while there are Muslims like the other 9 in the program who have no intention of getting involved in Terrorism I will continue to defend them as we all should really.

What worries me is that people will turn against all Muslims if these awful atrocities continue or get worse. Then you run the risk of those that you talk about who are on the edge if you like who maybe show some sympathy with the terrorists joining their ranks. Its like Trumps approach on banning all Muslims from certain countries. Its just offensive and only likely to stir up hatred and division and it wont make America safer.

Very sad about the memorial to Lee Rigby. It sounds like it has become dejected and weathered though. Really the local council should put up something appropriate and permanent. Disgraceful.

Your quite happy to use polls and surveys when it comes to remain issues but polls showing sympathies for extremists maybe your not so happy ... You mention agendas make polls and surveys pointless well surely that works with TV programmes , do you seriously believe those who took part weren't asked certain things before the programme was made and how many Muslims did the makers reject before getting the balance for the programme they wanted for their agenda that you mentioned earlier ???

A poll stating do you want to leave the EU yes or no is a bit more straight forward than answering a poll regarding extremism. I wouldnt say i was "quite happy" to use polls exclusively to support my claims or opinions either but they can show trends and if the same polls continue to show those trends or the results continue to show a widening gap then you have to accept that opinions are changing.

The BBC actually came under criticism for allowing Abdul Haqq on the show, If the program had an agenda of showing Muslims in a perfect light why would they include a suspected terrorists in the group? Im sure they were vetted though but to try and get a balance of the wide variety of Muslims that we have in the UK, Each episode pointed out what is glaringly obvious to many but clearly not to all: that Muslims, like every other group of people, are not monolithic blobs, but individuals with varied experiences, beliefs and lifestyles. There was the nutter extremist Haqq, a couple of strict but none threatening followers of Islam, some moderates and one or two very moderate individuals a white convert and even an openly gay Muslim.

I think the point was to show that they are not all the same and it did that very well. Maybe you should have watched it. It certainly irritated the then head of the EDL and the Mail as it didnt follow the stereotype of them all being either oppressed women in Burkas or fanatical out of step would be terrorist males.

So you believe those 10 are a fair representation of the Muslim community here in Blighty ??? ... As for your polls remark whats the difference between the questions do you want to leave the EU yes or no and do you condemn Islamic extremism yes or no ??? Whats so difficult and more complex with the answer to the second question

I would say I have met or known Muslims similar to the ones in that show although most of the ones I have worked with or known were certainly what I Would class as moderate to very moderate. I have never met any nutters like Haqq though thankfully. It probably depends on what your own experiences are and what papers or other media you choose to look at. You say your surrounded by Muslims that dont integrate, have a high criminal element and some areas are no go areas. The media is quick to report about these types of Muslims as well. I dont doubt what you tell me at all but my experience is different but you wont get to hear about those types of Muslims in The Mail etc.

As regards the questioning in polls I dont think the ones that were discussed some time ago on here were quite as simple as you quote but I Cant remember.

Barryd999 - 2018-01-19 5:05 PM

I would say I have met or known Muslims similar to the ones in that show although most of the ones I have worked with or known were certainly what I Would class as moderate to very moderate. I have never met any nutters like Haqq though thankfully. It probably depends on what your own experiences are and what papers or other media you choose to look at. You say your surrounded by Muslims that dont integrate, have a high criminal element and some areas are no go areas. The media is quick to report about these types of Muslims as well. I dont doubt what you tell me at all but my experience is different but you wont get to hear about those types of Muslims in The Mail etc.

As regards the questioning in polls I dont think the ones that were discussed some time ago on here were quite as simple as you quote but I Cant remember.

You can't remember the polls questioning so thats a no go then isn't it ... I asked you if those 10 in the programme are a fair representation of the Muslim community here in Blighty and you fudged it , its a yes or no answer like your polls ... I presume the programme was trying to put together a fair reflection of Muslims views here so the answer can't be too difficult can it ???

I would say I have met or known Muslims similar to the ones in that show although most of the ones I have worked with or known were certainly what I Would class as moderate to very moderate.

I've only known a few. One was a guy who lodged at my mothers who was a manager at the Michelin factory in Stoke. After he'd been there a few weeks, one day i called round to visit my mum and she said, "just go upstairs and have a look in Terry's bedroom". I wondered what i was expected to find. When i looked in i said to my mum, "looks like you've been round with the hoover and so on....what am i supposed to see?" She told me that's how he leaves his room every day....not a thing out of place, everything neatly arranged. It almost looked like nobody slept in the room! All my mum ever had to do was cook a meal in the evening....he sorted his own breakfast and was out of the house by 7am every morning returning at 7pm in the evening.

Didn't drink, non-smoker (which pleased my mum as she never smoked), paid his rent a month in advance and always impeccably dressed and well mannered.

The other was a family who used to live opposite where i once lived. One of the sons was a right comedian always cracking jokes. He worked for a local hi-fi dealer and got me a good deal on a Technics system i've still got now.

I have never met any nutters like Haqq though thankfully. It probably depends on what your own experiences are and what papers or other media you choose to look at.

There are nutters in all walks of life.....including white British. ;-)

You say your surrounded by Muslims that dont integrate, have a high criminal element and some areas are no go areas. The media is quick to report about these types of Muslims as well. I dont doubt what you tell me at all but my experience is different but you wont get to hear about those types of Muslims in The Mail etc.

What i saw of Huddersfield centre on google images looked quite pleasant. I'm surprised at a Yorkshireman running down his own locality and imagine a lot of fellow Yorkies would not be too impressed to hear it.

And they have that amazing hard working Syrian lady who runs a local award winning cheese making place too. A credit not only to the town but all of Yorkshire. She's put Huddersfield on the map!

Bulletguy - 2018-01-19 7:13 PM

I would say I have met or known Muslims similar to the ones in that show although most of the ones I have worked with or known were certainly what I Would class as moderate to very moderate.

I've only known a few. One was a guy who lodged at my mothers who was a manager at the Michelin factory in Stoke. After he'd been there a few weeks, one day i called round to visit my mum and she said, "just go upstairs and have a look in Terry's bedroom". I wondered what i was expected to find. When i looked in i said to my mum, "looks like you've been round with the hoover and so on....what am i supposed to see?" She told me that's how he leaves his room every day....not a thing out of place, everything neatly arranged. It almost looked like nobody slept in the room! All my mum ever had to do was cook a meal in the evening....he sorted his own breakfast and was out of the house by 7am every morning returning at 7pm in the evening.

Didn't drink, non-smoker (which pleased my mum as she never smoked), paid his rent a month in advance and always impeccably dressed and well mannered.

The other was a family who used to live opposite where i once lived. One of the sons was a right comedian always cracking jokes. He worked for a local hi-fi dealer and got me a good deal on a Technics system i've still got now.

I have never met any nutters like Haqq though thankfully. It probably depends on what your own experiences are and what papers or other media you choose to look at.

You say your surrounded by Muslims that dont integrate, have a high criminal element and some areas are no go areas. The media is quick to report about these types of Muslims as well. I dont doubt what you tell me at all but my experience is different but you wont get to hear about those types of Muslims in The Mail etc.

What i saw of Huddersfield centre on google images looked quite pleasant. I'm surprised at a Yorkshireman running down his own locality and imagine a lot of fellow Yorkies would not be too impressed to hear it.

And they have that amazing hard working Syrian lady who runs a local award winning cheese making place too. A credit not only to the town but all of Yorkshire. She's put Huddersfield on the map!

Whats a Yorkie ??? I thought it was a chocolate bar ... long before that Syrian lady who I totally agree is a credit to any town or city as you described Huddersfield once came to Huddersfield we were on the map so why does her cheese making business suddenly put us on it ??? ... Your blinkers are so tight that you don't know what Huddersfield has done or given before the Syrian lady ... Sad , very sad

antony1969 - 2018-01-19 7:30 PM
Barryd999 - 2018-01-19 5:05 PMI would say I have met or known Muslims similar to the ones in that show although most of the ones I have worked with or known were certainly what I Would class as moderate to very moderate.
I've only known a few. One was a guy who lodged at my mothers who was a manager at the Michelin factory in Stoke. After he'd been there a few weeks, one day i called round to visit my mum and she said, "just go upstairs and have a look in Terry's bedroom". I wondered what i was expected to find. When i looked in i said to my mum, "looks like you've been round with the hoover and so on....what am i supposed to see?" She told me that's how he leaves his room every day....not a thing out of place, everything neatly arranged. It almost looked like nobody slept in the room! All my mum ever had to do was cook a meal in the evening....he sorted his own breakfast and was out of the house by 7am every morning returning at 7pm in the evening.Didn't drink, non-smoker (which pleased my mum as she never smoked), paid his rent a month in advance and always impeccably dressed and well mannered.The other was a family who used to live opposite where i once lived. One of the sons was a right comedian always cracking jokes. He worked for a local hi-fi dealer and got me a good deal on a Technics system i've still got now.
What i saw of Huddersfield centre on google images looked quite pleasant. I'm surprised at a Yorkshireman running down his own locality and imagine a lot of fellow Yorkies would not be too impressed to hear it.And they have that amazing hard working Syrian lady who runs a local award winning cheese making place too. A credit not only to the town but all of Yorkshire. She's put Huddersfield on the map!
Whats a Yorkie ??? I thought it was a chocolate bar ... long before that Syrian lady who I totally agree is a credit to any town or city as you described Huddersfield once came to Huddersfield we were on the map so why does her cheese making business suddenly put us on it ??? ... Your blinkers are so tight that you don't know what Huddersfield has done or given before the Syrian lady ... Sad , very sad

Anthony...it's all hail the immigrants time....legal or illegal it matters not.  They are so fantastic being able to start a business we should all bow down at the altar of immigrants......so much more deserving than our own don'tchaknow.  Blinkers on permanently for some methinks.

Guest pelmetman

Funny thing is us white British don't seem to manage to produce as many "Nutters" as the 5% of our population does >:-) ......

Deny the evidence if you wish Bullet *-) ......But hey that just shows how blinkered you are :-| ......

Whats a Yorkie ??? I thought it was a chocolate bar ...

Gen up an' learn summat.

http://www.geography-site.co.uk/pages/countries/demonyms_uk.html

long before that Syrian lady who I totally agree is a credit to any town or city as you described Huddersfield once came to Huddersfield we were on the map so why does her cheese making business suddenly put us on it ??? ...

Gold award winning cheese no less......and James Martin likes the stuff too. Oh...and she say's if anyone wants to try her cheeses they should come to Huddersfield. Blimey, she's 'selling' Huddersfield as well now.

Your blinkers are so tight that you don't know what Huddersfield has done or given before the Syrian lady ... Sad , very sad

Gave us Harold Wilson for a start so well done on that......an excellent politician who also put pipe smoking on the map but then the toe rag went and passed a bloody bill interfering with my Pirate Radio station.

Motormouth Clarkson.....but he ran off to join the Bolly swigging Chippie set and rub shoulders with the Cameroon kid.

David Brown......the man who went on to form Aston Martin.

Quite an illustrious list

https://www.ranker.com/list/famous-people-from-huddersfield/reference

pelmetman - 2018-01-19 9:11 PM

Funny thing is us white British don't seem to manage to produce as many "Nutters" as the 5% of our population does >:-) ......

Deny the evidence if you wish Bullet *-) ......But hey that just shows how blinkered you are :-| ......

You've got to keep believing that in order to stay stupid and hold on to your mantle of Mad Hatter.

Bulletguy - 2018-01-19 9:22 PM

Gen up an' learn summat.

long before that Syrian lady who I totally agree is a credit to any town or city as you described Huddersfield once came to Huddersfield we were on the map so why does her cheese making business suddenly put us on it ??? ...

Gold award winning cheese no less......and James Martin likes the stuff too. Oh...and she say's if anyone wants to try her cheeses they should come to Huddersfield. Blimey, she's 'selling' Huddersfield as well now.

Your blinkers are so tight that you don't know what Huddersfield has done or given before the Syrian lady ... Sad , very sad

Gave us Harold Wilson for a start so well done on that......an excellent politician who also put pipe smoking on the map but then the toe rag went and passed a bloody bill interfering with my Pirate Radio station.

Motormouth Clarkson.....but he ran off to join the Bolly swigging Chippie set and rub shoulders with the Cameroon kid.

Don't know of anyone and Ive never heard anyone from Yorkshire describe themselves as a Yorkie but you'll know best after all you described the town of Huddersfield as a city once didn't ya ... Regarding the Syrian ladies cheese Ive actually tasted it and very nice it is too , its available at a local farm shop near to us but I like Cheshire cheese , just what your desperate point is with trying to grasp on to a Syrian lady making cheese in Huddersfield I don't know but maybe you can explain ... As for famous Huddersfield folk , anyone can use google search I suppose ... Try a bit harder

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2018-01-19 9:29 PM

You've got to keep believing that in order to stay stupid and hold on to your mantle of Mad Hatter.

Do der maths Dumb dumb ......

Yer Muslim mates 5% fill more than 15% of our prisons at the last count a while ago .........So given the latest influx of child rapists I suspect that percentage has increased :-| .......

I maybe mad but at least I'm not in the it "Don't Matter" club >:-( ......

antony1969 - 2018-01-19 9:31 PM

Bulletguy - 2018-01-19 9:22 PM

Gen up an' learn summat.

Don't know of anyone and Ive never heard anyone from Yorkshire describe themselves as a Yorkie but you'll know best....

Linked it. *-)

pelmetman - 2018-01-19 9:49 PM

Bulletguy - 2018-01-19 9:29 PM

Do der maths Dumb dumb ......

Yer Muslim mates 5% fill more than 15% of our prisons at the last count a while ago .........So given the latest influx of child rapists I suspect that percentage has increased :-| .......

Not that old chestnut again.... *-) ...try another, you've worn a groove in that boring mantra. *-)

I maybe mad but at least I'm not in the it "Don't Matter" club >:-( ......

No 'maybe' about it......certifiable! (lol)(lol)

antony1969 - 2018-01-19 6:17 PM

Regarding the Lee Rigby memorial situation Barry this respected reporter sums it up quite nicely ... https://twitter.com/TRobinsonNewEra/status/954396007890083841

Tommy Robinson "A respected reporter" (lol)

Your funny.

As for the program, its a bit pointless debating it as I think the only people on here that watched it were me, Bullet and Veronica (Where is she?). I dont think it was truly representative percentage wise of the Muslim population because there were only 10 people in it and I dont believe 10% of Muslims are as bat sh1t crazy as Haqq was. I dunno if 10% are gay or if 10% are white converts either. The point was it showed there is more than one face to Islam. This just seems to be something that nobody (or very few) on here want to accept. I just dont get it. sorry.

Barryd999 - 2018-01-19 10:45 PM

Regarding the Lee Rigby memorial situation Barry this respected reporter sums it up quite nicely ... https://twitter.com/TRobinsonNewEra/status/954396007890083841

Your funny.

As for the program, its a bit pointless debating it as I think the only people on here that watched it were me, Bullet and Veronica (Where is she?). I dont think it was truly representative percentage wise of the Muslim population because there were only 10 people in it and I dont believe 10% of Muslims are as bat sh1t crazy as Haqq was. I dunno if 10% are gay or if 10% are white converts either. The point was it showed there is more than one face to Islam. This just seems to be something that nobody (or very few) on here want to accept. I just dont get it. sorry.

Well you've ducked the question because you know damn well those 10 don't represent Muslims as a whole don't ya ... As for the point of the show it allowed the makers to put out their programme with their agenda , agenda you taught me that word remember

antony1969 - 2018-01-20 7:47 AM

Your funny.

Well you've ducked the question because you know damn well those 10 don't represent Muslims as a whole don't ya .. As for the point of the show it allowed the makers to put out their programme with their agenda , agenda you taught me that word remember

How is that ducking the question (see above). If I were to state it was definitely a true representation of the UK Muslim population it would be as daft as saying that All Muslims in the UK are how you see them. It is a fact though that they all WERE representative of the Muslim population to some degree. There are moderate Muslims, there are white muslim converts, there are extremists and there are gay Muslims. I have no idea what the percentages are, do you?

Barryd999 - 2018-01-20 9:09 AM

Your funny.

Well you've ducked the question because you know damn well those 10 don't represent Muslims as a whole don't ya .. As for the point of the show it allowed the makers to put out their programme with their agenda , agenda you taught me that word remember

How is that ducking the question (see above). If I were to state it was definitely a true representation of the UK Muslim population it would be as daft as saying that All Muslims in the UK are how you see them. It is a fact though that they all WERE representative of the Muslim population to some degree. There are moderate Muslims, there are white muslim converts, there are extremists and there are gay Muslims. I have no idea what the percentages are, do you?

Yes I do have an idea on the percentages actually ... The number of those who support extremists is widely accepted as around 25% but you dispute that ... The number of gays in the Muslim world would roughly be the same as any other walk of life won't it , why would it be any different ... The number of openly gay Muslims though would be massively lower than many other walks of life due to the punishments and family shame living openly as a gay would bring ... The number of converts in 2011 was 100.000 you would imagine that number is higher now especially with our high Muslim prison population finding easy white converts in the slammer

antony1969 - 2018-01-20 2:40 PM

Barryd999 - 2018-01-20 9:09 AM

Your funny.

Yes I do have an idea on the percentages actually ... The number of those who support extremists is widely accepted as around 25% but you dispute that ... The number of gays in the Muslim world would roughly be the same as any other walk of life won't it , why would it be any different ... The number of openly gay Muslims though would be massively lower than many other walks of life due to the punishments and family shame living openly as a gay would bring ... The number of converts in 2011 was 100.000 you would imagine that number is higher now especially with our high Muslim prison population finding easy white converts in the slammer

So post up links from an independent source (not one with an anti-Muslim agenda) which support your claim which as it stands is no more than wild conjecture and the usual hyperbole.

antony1969 - 2018-01-21 7:40 AM

Bulletguy - 2018-01-20 9:19 PM

Hhmm......still not found any links to back up those claims of yours i see. I wonder why that is?

When you start answering questions I ask instead of ignoring them then maybe we can look for links.

"We can look"??.....no "we" about it matey. You made the claims so you back 'em up.

What you really mean is you never had anything to back up your claims. That's ok.....everyone knew all along it was just more Antony huff, guff, and conjecture. (lol)

I think we have been here before. Both the Sun and the Mail posted dubious polls and stories indicating 1 in 5 or even 1 in 4 were ISIS supporters. Complete bollox of course and the Sun got into bother for it as it broke several editorial codes of practice.

Antony is probably right about being openly Gay though. Still something that is illegal in some Muslim countries and not openly accepted in all communities here either but it will change.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2018-01-19 10:33 PM

Not that old chestnut again.... *-) ...try another, you've worn a groove in that boring mantra. *-)

Yep gloss over the facts Bullet ;-) ........

Can't wait for the next release of figures.......do you fancy taking bets on whether they'll hit 20%? >:-) .........

It can only a matter of time as there appears to wannabe terrorists, and perverts making the news every week :-| .......

pelmetman - 2018-01-21 4:08 PM

Bulletguy - 2018-01-19 10:33 PM

Yep gloss over the facts Bullet ;-) ........

Can't wait for the next release of figures.......do you fancy taking bets on whether they'll hit 20%? >:-) .........

It can only a matter of time as there appears to wannabe terrorists, and perverts making the news every week :-| .......

It's about time you learned how to quote correctly before posting. *-)*-)

Archived