Jeremy Corbyn

John52

Tracker - 2017-11-26 11:23 AM

Every would be tyrant sounds open, fair and reasonable before they gain power - just look at the likes of Idi Amin, Saddam Hussein, Robert Mugabe and so many others to see how power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely, and how difficult it is for their countries to repair the damage and return from the abyss when the despots are got rid of.

Support or vote for the likes of Corbyn at your own and your children's peril .

Yeah because our kiddies future are going to be so safe in the hands of the self serving swivel eyed lunatics that are currently in power. Strong and Stable!!! Ha Ha!! Remember that one? (lol) Oh God Ive wet myself again.

I was never a Corbyn fan, seemed too left to me but having actually listened to him I think he is the genuine article but he faces an uphill battle as he is completely misrepresented by the media who of course are the real power behind telling their current puppets what to do.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't have a problem with Corbyn per se, he's just one of 600+ useless MPs we have, but I do fear the leaches that would come out from under their rocks should he ever get to power.

There is of course Militant Tend.... oops sorry Momentum.. not to mention his front bench.

...and Len Mclcusky, he'd want his monies worth..

Barryd999 - 2017-11-26 2:42 PM
Tracker - 2017-11-26 11:23 AMEvery would be tyrant sounds open, fair and reasonable before they gain power - just look at the likes of Idi Amin, Saddam Hussein, Robert Mugabe and so many others to see how power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely, and how difficult it is for their countries to repair the damage and return from the abyss when the despots are got rid of.Support or vote for the likes of Corbyn at your own and your children's peril .
Yeah because our kiddies future are going to be so safe in the hands of the self serving swivel eyed lunatics that are currently in power. Strong and Stable!!! Ha Ha!! Remember that one? (lol) Oh God Ive wet myself again.I was never a Corbyn fan, seemed too left to me but having actually listened to him I think he is the genuine article but he faces an uphill battle as he is completely misrepresented by the media who of course are the real power behind telling their current puppets what to do.

Looks to me like one of the best examples of a contradiction in terms ever....'thinking' as a process which leads one to believe Corbyn is 'the genuine article'.  The guy seem to have more faces than the town clock....and a Marxist to boot.  Dangerous....so dangerous.

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2017-11-26 10:52 AM

pelmetman - 2017-11-26 10:16 AM

So do you agree with his views about there being no genocide in the Balkans ? ;-) ........

Isn't that what they call a leading question (lol)

Nah its what us voters call a bleedin question *-) ......

Guest pelmetman

I was never a Corbyn fan, seemed too left to me but having actually listened to him I think he is the genuine article but he faces an uphill battle as he is completely misrepresented by the media who of course are the real power behind telling their current puppets what to do.

Feck me 8-) .......and there was me thinkin you were almost intelligent (lol) (lol) (lol) ........

Just goes to show eh ;-) ........

Well vote him in >:-) ....... at best I'm only going to be around for another 20 years, so that should be long enough to see how he's fecked up the UK.......after that I really wont give a sh1t :D ......

pelmetman - 2017-11-26 9:21 PM

Feck me 8-) .......and there was me thinkin you were almost intelligent (lol) (lol) (lol) ........

Just goes to show eh ;-) ........

Well vote him in >:-) ....... at best I'm only going to be around for another 20 years, so that should be long enough to see how he's fecked up the UK.......after that I really wont give a sh1t :D ......

Well I dunno if I would vote him in but there is no way I would vote the Tories back in ever again. A complete show of sh1t and no mistake! I hope you have plenty of cash stuck away for the next 20 years Dave and private health care as your going to need it the way things are going and if this lot stay in power. Just wait and see what they have in store for the "little people" assuming they "Take back control" and Brexit goes ahead. Ferkin hell there are some shockers coming our way unless we get shot of them.

RogerC - 2017-11-26 11:54 AMEven in a defensive article about that questionable individual Corbyn you still manage to get in the irrelevant  over 100 years at war bile.

I do so love the predictability of obsessives......don't you ever consider you are living every day as a 'Groundhog day' John because yours always seem to be filled with the same old rubbish day.... after day ... after day....after day......after day.......http://www.northstandchat.com/images/smilies/yawn.gif?
https://cdn.dribbble.com/users/56796/screenshots/922047/cartoon-groundhog-day-clipart.jpg
If you disagree why can't you point out where and why in a civilised manner?Instead of just abuse, insults, and silly gifs.Imagine what the forum would be like if everyone sunk to your level.You run to the moderators, and threaten legal action, if someone does much less to you than you do to others.I put forward the quarellsome nature of people like you in the Establishment as a suggestion why Britain is the only country in the world to have been at war every year for over 100 years.

.... at best I'm only going to be around for another 20 years, so that should be long enough to see how he's fecked up the UK.......after that I really wont give a sh1t :D ......

Well thats the difference.

Some of us care about others - the homeless, the refugees, those reduced to foodbanks, etc, even though we are comfortably housed ourselves. Wheras you can't see beyond self interest. So you wrongly assume we must have other motives.

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2017-11-27 9:00 AM

.... at best I'm only going to be around for another 20 years, so that should be long enough to see how he's fecked up the UK.......after that I really wont give a sh1t :D ......

Some of us care about others - the homeless, the refugees, those reduced to foodbanks, etc, even though we are comfortably housed ourselves. Wheras you can't see beyond self interest. So you wrongly assume we must have other motives.

Yep you care so much you like to help them buy booze :D ..........

As for your mate Jezza he also appears to be quite picky about those he cares about :-| .......

John52 - 2017-11-27 8:57 AM
RogerC - 2017-11-26 11:54 AMEven in a defensive article about that questionable individual Corbyn you still manage to get in the irrelevant  over 100 years at war bile.

I do so love the predictability of obsessives......don't you ever consider you are living every day as a 'Groundhog day' John because yours always seem to be filled with the same old rubbish day.... after day ... after day....after day......after day.......http://www.northstandchat.com/images/smilies/yawn.gif?
https://cdn.dribbble.com/users/56796/screenshots/922047/cartoon-groundhog-day-clipart.jpg
If you disagree why can't you point out where and why in a civilised manner?Instead of just abuse, insults, and silly gifs.Imagine what the forum would be like if everyone sunk to your level.You run to the moderators, and threaten legal action, if someone does much less to you than you do to others.I put forward the quarellsome nature of people like you in the Establishment as a suggestion why Britain is the only country in the world to have been at war every year for over 100 years.Your are truly a sad man John - you play the troll, then imply you're sooo vulnerable.Keep crapping in the carrier bags (although that must be getting expensive) and enjoy the rest of your life..........or should I say existence.

John52 - 2017-11-27 4:05 PM
globebuster - 2017-11-27 2:18 PM

If you disagree why can't you point out where and why in a civilised manner?Instead of just abuse, insults, and silly gifs.Imagine what the forum would be like if everyone sunk to your level.You run to the moderators, and threaten legal action, if someone does much less to you than you do to others.I put forward the quarellsome nature of people like you in the Establishment as a suggestion why Britain is the only country in the world to have been at war every year for over 100 years.
Your are truly a sad man John - you play the troll, then imply you're sooo vulnerable.Keep crapping in the carrier bags (although that must be getting expensive) and enjoy the rest of your life..........or should I say existence.
Yet again, your reply proves the point I made.

Yesssssss........100 years at war posted again.  I knew you wouldn't let me down....https://www.askideas.com/media/08/Congratulations-Youve-Done-It-And-I-Am-All-Smiles-For-You-Animated-Smileys-Pictures.gif

...and in all seriousness I reckon your really away with the faries if you honestly believe anyone goes to war because they are 'quarrelsome' but if they did then surely it is you who is the warmonger because never in my whole life have I come across anyone as quarrelsome as you.  You make Kim Jong-un appear the epitome of common sense and balanced judgement.
Anyway.....
https://image.freepik.com/free-vector/happy-groundhog-day-illustration_23-2147532932.jpg

pelmetman - 2017-11-28 11:34 AM

See its not just me who thinks he's a danger to the economy (lol) (lol) (lol) ........

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5124397/Corbyn-power-bigger-risk-Brexit-bank-warns.html

If he gets in BREXIT will seem like a walk in the park 8-) ........

Corbyn is a serious danger to top Banker's salaries. (lol)

So what do you expect them to say *-)

(Tired of responding to Roger's ad hominem)

John52 - 2017-11-28 12:11 PM
pelmetman - 2017-11-28 11:34 AMSee its not just me who thinks he's a danger to the economy (lol) (lol) (lol) ........http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5124397/Corbyn-power-bigger-risk-Brexit-bank-warns.htmlIf he gets in BREXIT will seem like a walk in the park 8-) ........
Corbyn is a serious danger to top Banker's salaries. (lol) So what do you expect them to say *-) (Tired of responding to Roger's ad hominem)

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/ValidConsciousBadger-max-1mb.gif  All I need now is to get the rest of your bilious drivel to stop.

So the Mail thinks Corbyn is a bigger threat to our economy then Brexit then! (lol) So at least it finally acknowledges Brexit is going to knacker the economy. That seems to the opinion of an expert though. I thought we had had enough of them? :D

One things for sure those that mocked him about having a "magic money" tree were proved wrong. The Tories have found it and are spending it like its gone out of fashion. They have found £2 bn to give to a bunch of nutters who dont believe in Dinosaurs in Northern Ireland so they can cling onto their jobs, they now seem to have found £50bn (and rising) to give to the EU and now it seems they can fund some fantastic invisible space age border system to solve the NI issue post brexit. Mind you I dont think anyone has told them its not just one road. There are over 300 between the north and south.

Bugger me we are rolling in it!

Get real. The Mail is simply spouting this rubbish to protect its Lord and Master and all the other Corporates who have got away with paying the lowest corporation taxes on the planet for way too long. All part of their plan to get YOU the readers to do their dirty work for them.

pelmetman - 2017-11-27 9:49 AM

As for your mate Jezza he also appears to be quite picky about those he cares about :-| .......

When I give a homeless person a fiver or a tenner, I fully expect them to spend some, if not all of it on booze or drugs, I know I would in similar circumstances. I don't expect them to put it in as a savings account! If they do, good luck to them.

Guest pelmetman
starvin marvin - 2017-11-29 1:38 PM

pelmetman - 2017-11-27 9:49 AM

When I give a homeless person a fiver or a tenner, I fully expect them to spend some, if not all of it on booze or drugs, I know I would in similar circumstances. I don't expect them to put it in as a savings account! If they do, good luck to them.

So if that last drink kills them? :-| ........

At least I can expect a few free drinks next time we meet :D ........

<<>>

Hi,

Whether you give someone a fiver or a tenner is up to you. What I object to is being told by someone that I must give them a fiver or a tenner too. Even worse when they want to legislate so that I will have to give it to them. And when they start quoting the Gospels to support their arguments ... OK, that wasn't this forum, but it was a campervan forum, no, I'm wrong ... it was TWO campervan forums. I unsubscribed from both.

But we are discussing Jeremy Corbyn. To my mind, he makes an excellent MP, but I would hate him to be Prime Minister. Just because you are good at your job, it does not mean that you will be good at the next job up the ladder.

It is normal to bring food banks into political discussions. At what point does one become eligible for food banks. My wife and I discussed how I would survive if/when she dies. My income would then be about £12,000pa. We did some sums, which suggested that I could afford to keep the house, run a car, and pay my monthly internet bill. So where does povety begin? Perhaps it helps that my mobile phone is pay-as-you-go, and a fiver lasts for months? And we don't have cable TV.

My wife was an HEO in the Civil Service. She had to pay to travel to work, pay for her mid-day meals, and dress suitably to meet various Secretaries of State, the Deputy Prime Minister, and "Captains of Industry", as well as winning the confidence of the occasional "illiterent itinerant" (include me in that). Her take home pay was very similar to the benefits received by the unemployed gentleman living up the road ... the difference being that my wife was not able to drive a taxi in the evening.

Back to Corbyn. His election manifesto was a joy to behold. How many of the public believed it? As some politician said afterwards, a manifesto is not a promise ... it's a statement of ambitions. I'm saying that NO politician can make a promise and be certain that they will be able to keep it. During the election campaign, while watching Corbyn on TV, I said to my wife ... "Somebody has been grooming him!"

Class is "style under pressure". How well does Corbyn react when under pressure.

Guest pelmetman
W3526602 - 2017-11-30 7:22 AM

Class is "style under pressure". How well does Corbyn react when under pressure.

He's an appeaser so he'll give in :-| .........

Hi,

The Daily Mail reported that Corbyn congratutated "Harry and Meghan" on their engagement, mentioning that he had met them a couple of times. I wonder if he is on "first name" terms with the Prince and his fiancée? If he is anti-Royalist, why did he mention that he had met them. No doubt they were politer to him than he is to them.

Try to imagine how The Mail would have reported this if it had been Lewis Hamilton that had expressed his congratulations, in public, in such terms. Lewis is a friend of Prince Harry, sits next to his mother at the dinner table, and flirts with his brother's wife, but I'm guessing HE would have used their correct titles at a public gathering.

As far as I'm concerned, Corbyn can address me, to my face, as Mr Williams, and Williams when referring to me in ministerial correspondence. My MP addresses me as John in his Emails, so I address him as Phillip. I address my local councillors as Councillor X**** in my first mail, and use their reply as a guide as to how to continue. My solicitor has asked me to address him as Mr in formal correspondence that may be copied to others, but his first name is okay for informal chat.

During an earlier election campaign, my wife was standing in the Pontardawe car park. The driver of a slowly passing car wished her "Good morning".

"Good morning!" she replied instinctively. By the time she realised it was Peter Hain, the car was too far away to take it back. Doh!

Well of course thise who believe in Democracy can still address in the Unelected Royals in a civilised manner.

Just because you disagree with the system doesn't mean you disrespect those who take advantage of it.

I disagreed with the demutualisation of the Building Societies, and voted against it. But I figured that since I couldn't stop it, and somebody was going to profit from it, that might as well be me. So I took the windfall money, and I don't blame others who did. But I still think the demutaualisation was wrong.

Archived