Brexit Impact Assessment

John52

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
John52 - 2017-12-17 6:09 PM
Brian Kirby - 2017-12-17 2:53 PM
John52 - 2017-12-17 1:08 PM
pelmetman - 2017-12-17 10:53 AMWhy is everyone a bleedin victim now days?.......If folk ain't happy with their job......find another ;-) ........
Reminds me of the Canal Journey Programme - Timothy West was reading out an account of a five year old working barefoot in a victorian foundry and lost his foot when a tub ran over it. When he was six he lost the other foot the same way.By your logic he should have just found another job *-)
Nah, he should have learnt from experience, and kept the other foot out of the way!
I recall they said something like that about those killed building the Forth Bridge.
What was that then John....learn from experience and not get yourself killed twice?
You really are a prize loon.

RogerC - 2017-12-18 1:59 PM

pelmetman - 2017-12-17 10:53 AMWhy is everyone a bleedin victim now days?.......If folk ain't happy with their job......find another ;-) ........
Reminds me of the Canal Journey Programme - Timothy West was reading out an account of a five year old working barefoot in a victorian foundry and lost his foot when a tub ran over it. When he was six he lost the other foot the same way.By your logic he should have just found another job *-)
Nah, he should have learnt from experience, and kept the other foot out of the way!
I recall they said something like that about those killed building the Forth Bridge.
What was that then John....learn from experience and not get yourself killed twice?

Oh Dear *-)

Apologies to everyone else for stating the obvious but they said those killed building the Forth Bridge should have been more careful, not me. Would you find the obvious easier to understand if I added insults, swear words, and childish giifs like you do?

John52 - 2017-12-19 7:54 AM
RogerC - 2017-12-18 1:59 PM
Oh Dear *-) Apologies to everyone else for stating the obvious but they said those killed building the Forth Bridge should have been more careful, not me. Would you find the obvious easier to understand if I added insults, swear words, and childish giifs like you do?
Another case of you not following a thread....perhaps too busy looking for something different to whinge about.
Just to remind you of your insane comment in response to this posted by Brian:

"Nah, he should have learnt from experience, and kept the other foot out of the way!"

Your response:

I recall they said something like that about those killed building the Forth Bridge. UNQUOTE

Regarding your:
"  Would you find the obvious easier to understand if I added insults, swear words, and childish giifs like you do?"
Accuracy in accusation would be appreciated.  Insults?  I prefer 'descriptive'.  Swear words?  Not me.  Childish gif's?  I prefer 'funny'. 

OT

Roger (I've mentioned this before), sorry but what are you using to post with...? :-S

..because from this end it appears as if it's likely to be the result of the coupling between an Etch-a-sketch and Speak & Spell?!? .... :D

...Very faint, blue-ish script, which alternates in size and font type and "bold"-ness, several times in a single post......never mind how many times it alters during an entire page/thread...?!

You MUST have something "set" wrong?...as no other forum users' posts appear as erratic as yours.. :-S

pepe63 - 2017-12-19 1:39 PMOTRoger (I've mentioned this before), sorry but what are you using to post with...? :-S ..because from this end it appears as if it's likely to be the result of the coupling between an Etch-a-sketch and Speak & Spell?!? .... :D ...Very faint, blue-ish script, which alternates in size and font type and "bold"-ness, several times in a single post......never mind how many times it alters during an entire page/thread...?! You MUST have something "set" wrong?...as no other forum users' posts appear as erratic as yours.. :-S
No idea Pepe.  Verdana font.  12pt.  Normal setting.  Looks fine my end.

Archived