Tonys Poll

antony1969

Bulletguy - 2018-03-07 3:05 PM

antony1969 - 2018-03-07 6:36 AM

Bulletguy - 2018-03-06 11:59 PM

Barryd999 - 2018-03-06 11:49 PM

I didn't want to include The Donald as Antony has his own 200 page shrine thread all dedicated to him. Im not totally heartless.

He hasn't paid homage for the past week.......looks like the love flame is on the wane. He got bored of hearing his own voice in that little echo chamber he'd created.

Yet you pay homage to someone who may be our Home Secretary...

Amber Rudd is Home Secretary so i've no idea why you link to to a tweet from a British Nationalist. :-S

You've managed to work that out all on your own have ya ... Well done you ... Not really getting your point though

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bulletguy - 2018-03-07 3:12 PM

antony1969 - 2018-03-07 9:39 AM

Im not on about religious extremism Barry it's the religion in general ... Your Hitler line is pathetic ... When you have nothing else left you babble on about Hitler trying to link him with right wing politicians ... He's probably got more in common with Corbyn

Except it's more relevant to the rise of far right extremism today......and no matter how you attempt to skew and spin that it's totally not what Corbyn or Labour stand for which is why you despise him so much and embrace the former......your fawning admiration of Le Pen, Wilders, Trump et al is well known.

I embrace far right extremism do I ??? When and where have I said I do ??? I don't despise Corbyn either , I don't like his politics but I certainly don't despise him and I'd like you to show where I've said I do , I despise rapists and murderers and child molesters not someone who holds a different political view to me ... I presume you think all 3 of those you've mentioned are far right extremists ??? Does that mean that over a third of French voters are far right extremists , a fifth of all Dutch voters are far right extremists and almost half of US voters are far right extremists ??? ... Suppose those Austrians , Italians , Germans and Poles who question immigration are far right extremists too ... Maybe you want to look at a certain religion a little closer , like Hitler they hate Jews and homosexuals but of course that'll be different won't it

antony1969 - 2018-03-07 3:40 PM

Im not on about religious extremism Barry it's the religion in general ... Your Hitler line is pathetic ... When you have nothing else left you babble on about Hitler trying to link him with right wing politicians ... He's probably got more in common with Corbyn

Except it's more relevant to the rise of far right extremism today......and no matter how you attempt to skew and spin that it's totally not what Corbyn or Labour stand for which is why you despise him so much and embrace the former......your fawning admiration of Le Pen, Wilders, Trump et al is well known.

I embrace far right extremism do I ???

Yes.

I don't despise Corbyn either....

Hhmm......haven't been feeling the sincerity of that. Maybe you need work on your 'admiration' for him a bit more. ;-)

Bulletguy - 2018-03-07 3:56 PM

Yes.

Hhmm......haven't been feeling the sincerity of that. Maybe you need work on your 'admiration' for him a bit more. ;-)

So according to you I embrace far right extremism so I can only presume that by doing so I fully back any far right extremist attacks like the murder of Jo Cox ??? ... Despising politicians I'll leave to you as you've shown many times on here regarding POTUS Trump ... You didn't answer my last bit did ya fella ???

Hitler didnt seem like a far right extremist probably when he was working his way into power. Any polly that starts off on the road to power with views that are predominantly either far right or far left such as Le Pen and the likes of her Father (conveniently sacked and hidden out of sight during the election) cannot be trusted IMO. They have an agenda and I just bet its not a very nice one. However they need to get people onside and promise them the earth or will prey on their patriotism or perhaps a single issue like Immigration and how it is the source of all their problems and they are the voice of the people/ man in the street etc. Farage did that very well.

So of course decent people who are not extremists will get taken in by all this and will vote for them. That does not make them the extremists (Well some of them will be) but they may well empower one unwittingly. None of the Germans I have met are extremists so I bet not many were in the late 30s but look what they ended up putting in power.

Barryd999 - 2018-03-07 6:20 PM

Hitler didnt seem like a far right extremist probably when he was working his way into power. Any polly that starts off on the road to power with views that are predominantly either far right or far left such as Le Pen and the likes of her Father (conveniently sacked and hidden out of sight during the election) cannot be trusted IMO. They have an agenda and I just bet its not a very nice one. However they need to get people onside and promise them the earth or will prey on their patriotism or perhaps a single issue like Immigration and how it is the source of all their problems and they are the voice of the people/ man in the street etc. Farage did that very well.

So of course decent people who are not extremists will get taken in by all this and will vote for them. That does not make them the extremists (Well some of them will be) but they may well empower one unwittingly. None of the Germans I have met are extremists so I bet not many were in the late 30s but look what they ended up putting in power.

The late 1930s is a bit late Barry ... Well before Hitler became Chancellor his thug outfit were in the 20s and early 30s violently attacking Jews , Communists , the press and anyone else that Hitler thought would get in the way ... Hitler promised an escape from the nightmare Germany faced after WW1 and in many ways he provided it but I don't see any similarities with non-violent right wing parties now and Hitlers Nazis then ... If you want similarities then in the 1930s 60% of German students were Nazi Party members , todays students both here and in the States are more likely to support thuggish groups like Antifa and Momentum and they in turn support who ... Thats right Corbyn ... The left are the ones creating Barry not the right

antony1969 - 2018-03-07 4:01 PM

Yes.

So according to you I embrace far right extremism so I can only presume that by doing so I fully back any far right extremist attacks like the murder of Jo Cox ??? ... Despising politicians I'll leave to you as you've shown many times on here regarding POTUS Trump ... You didn't answer my last bit did ya fella ???

I never knew you had any views on Jo Cox so i don't know why you chose to shoe horn that in but i've read more than enough of your posts to persuade me your political leanings are very much to the extreme right, racist, Islamophobic and xenophobic.

Personally i've never seen Trump as a politician.....more an ex-reality tv show host who uses the Presidency as just that. His ostentatious self-aggrandising displays are farcical as is his hypocrisy over his latest little 'war' he's decided to wage on steel.

You do know which country the steel came from to build those gross golden slabs he likes to adorn his name with, don't you? And best not mention that other awkward detail of using undocumented foreign labour to build 'em.

Most fell under his spell Barry but as i wrote in a previous post....not all. There were a few decent Germans with moral virtues who saw through his evil bullcrap and some such as Sophie Scholl risked their lives. And Germany today honours and remembers them much to the anger of neo-Nazis.

There were also a few active in the war as serving officers. Read about the actions of Franz Stigler, U-boat Captain Werner Hartenstein, Gustav Schröder, captain of the ill fated SS St Louis whose ship took 900 Jews from Germany to Cuba and US......but were turned away.

People like those mentioned restore my faith in humanity. There were some decent people.

Bulletguy - 2018-03-07 9:24 PM

antony1969 - 2018-03-07 4:01 PM

Yes.

I never knew you had any views on Jo Cox so i don't know why you chose to shoe horn that in but i've read more than enough of your posts to persuade me your political leanings are very much to the extreme right, racist, Islamophobic and xenophobic.

Personally i've never seen Trump as a politician.....more an ex-reality tv show host who uses the Presidency as just that. His ostentatious self-aggrandising displays are farcical as is his hypocrisy over his latest little 'war' he's decided to wage on steel.

You do know which country the steel came from to build those gross golden slabs he likes to adorn his name with, don't you? And best not mention that other awkward detail of using undocumented foreign labour to build 'em.

I do of course have a view on Jo Cox and her selective political choices ... I also have a view on her husband who's just had to admit and apologise for some rather dodgy behaviour towards women which we all knew about anyway .... Why did I chose Jo Cox well because you said I embrace far right extremism and a far right extremist murdered her so it surely would only make sense from your side that I embraced her murder wouldn't it ??? so I'll ask again after what you've previously said do you believe I embraced the murder of Jo Cox ??? Doesn't need to be a long winded sidetrack answer just a simple yes or no ... You've called me a few names as usual in that post as I suppose is your right but its surely my right to ask for a few bits of evidence to back it up ??? ... Your POTUS Trump steel rant is just that and Im really sorry you don't like that he's acting on what he said during the election that he's putting America first but thats your problem and you still haven't answered my other question

Yes I see what you mean about Corbyn and Labour not being extremists ... Corbyn was a member of a closed Facebook group Palestine Live which was full of anti-Semitic posts , neo-nazi links and 911 Jewish conspiracy theories ... Labour is currently investigating amongst other anti-Semitic claims but Corbyn of course says he was unaware of the posts ... We believe ya Jezza

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2018-03-07 12:12 PM

pelmetman - 2018-03-07 9:16 AM

Barryd999 - 2018-03-07 9:12 AM

As you know though I dont support extremists from any political or religious stance though.

So you wont be voting for Corbyn the Commie? ;-) ..........

Well, Brexit and the current state of the Tory party have made people like me politically homeless. I happen to think our local Labour MP Helen Goodman is a superb example of a genuine stateswoman and I Would back her in a heartbeat. Jury is still out for Corbyn to be honest but the anti's are probably just turning more people towards him with the constant diatribe of fake news and ridiculous slurs like the recent Spy bollox. I do not consider him an extremist and please dont start posting a load of Daily Mail links with exciting titles like "Jeremy Corbyn linked to Soviet plot to poison Tory party" or something. "Jeremy Corbyn ate my Hamster". "Jeremy corbyn wears ladies panties" etc.

So Corbyn employing Communist advisers is fake news? ;-) ........

The UK Communist Party backing Corbyn is fake news? *-) ...........

You don't arf lead a sheltered life up there in Bottom Magnet dontcha Barry (lol) (lol) (lol) ......

Guest pelmetman

Yes.

Oooh I do >:-) .......

I have nothing but contempt for the man *-) .......

He's the worst kinda communist >:-( ........

The kind that pretends he isn't >:-) ...........

Guest pelmetman

Hitler didnt seem like a far right extremist probably when he was working his way into power.

No doubt when Corbyn was having those chat's with Soviet spy's they never thought he'd be made leader of the Labour party ;-) ........

It does appear though that those Commies have played the long game by infiltrating our unions & universities 8-) ..........

Dam how dumb are those smart folk? :-| ........

I bet they even think Corbyn will get the trains to run on time (lol)........and be cheaper (lol) (lol) ........

antony1969 - 2018-03-08 6:20 AM

I do of course have a view on Jo Cox and her selective political choices ...

"Selective"??

Let's have a look at what Birmingham Tory MP Andrew Mitchell had to say about her in the HoC. Mitchell had worked alongside Jo Cox helping with humanitarian aid to the conflict in Syria. They may have sat on opposite sides in Parliament, but Mitchell came to admire her attitude and considered her a close personal friend. He gave a very passionate sincere speech.

" We invited ourselves to tea with the Russian ambassador in his London residence. With clever charm but steely determination, this five-foot bundle of old-fashioned Yorkshire common sense dressed him down for his country’s cruelty and cynicism in Syria. I do not believe the Russian ambassador will easily forget that visit.

When she entered this House just 13 short months ago, she rapidly used her deep knowledge to champion the dispossessed. She was Labour to her fingertips, but restlessly dismissive of party political manoeuvring, which she saw as a barrier to progress. Making common cause with a crusty old Tory, she and I became co-chairs of the all-party Friends of Syria."

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/watch-birmingham-mp-andrew-mitchells-11499146

Your POTUS Trump steel rant is just that.....

Making you aware of uncomfortable truths is not 'ranting' but stating proven long known established fact. You do know he spent $ millions purchasing steel and aluminium from China in preference to US to build his gross tacky towers don't you? Or are you preferring to airbrush that out as though it never happened?

Who benefited from that? US economy? No. US steelworkers? No. Trump and his family? Yes.

So hardly leading by example his current wails about "cheap Chinese steel flooding our market" and now slapping tariffs on it smacks of utter hypocrisy at the highest level.

Leo Gerard, president of the United Steelworkers Union said, “Trump is a phony. And quote me on that. In every facet of his life, he’s never done anything for anybody but himself. Trump could’ve bought American steel. But he chose cheaper steel from China, then tried to hide it."

https://aflcio.org/2016/10/12/six-facts-donald-trumps-use-chinese-steel

http://www.newsweek.com/how-donald-trump-ditched-us-steel-workers-china-505717

antony1969 - 2018-03-08 9:03 AM

Yes I see what you mean about Corbyn and Labour not being extremists ... Corbyn was a member of a closed Facebook group Palestine Live which was full of anti-Semitic posts , neo-nazi links and 911 Jewish conspiracy theories ... Labour is currently investigating amongst other anti-Semitic claims but Corbyn of course says he was unaware of the posts ...

Tabloid rag mag hyperbole again. Corbyn was not "unaware" as you claim as he's openly said he posted several times in the group when he was tagged in posts but left the group in 2015. Corbyn said his posts were limited to some replies, including “a suggestion on the vote on recognising Palestine, which I supported, and inviting a doctor to speak at an event”.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2018/mar/08/labour-suspends-party-members-in-antisemitic-facebook-group

I appreciate reading of your concern over anti semitism and neo-nazism.......but confused you find it so difficult to condemn the likes of Tommy Robinson who you've openly stated on here you view as a "respectable reporter"........not to mention the rest of the pond life his ilk dwell alongside which you hold a banner of respectability and admiration for.

pelmetman - 2018-03-08 2:59 PM

As you know though I dont support extremists from any political or religious stance though.

Well, Brexit and the current state of the Tory party have made people like me politically homeless. I happen to think our local Labour MP Helen Goodman is a superb example of a genuine stateswoman and I Would back her in a heartbeat. Jury is still out for Corbyn to be honest but the anti's are probably just turning more people towards him with the constant diatribe of fake news and ridiculous slurs like the recent Spy bollox. I do not consider him an extremist and please dont start posting a load of Daily Mail links with exciting titles like "Jeremy Corbyn linked to Soviet plot to poison Tory party" or something. "Jeremy Corbyn ate my Hamster". "Jeremy corbyn wears ladies panties" etc.

You don't arf lead a sheltered life up there in Bottom Magnet dontcha Barry (lol) (lol) (lol) ......

Sounds fake to me Dave. Depends what you mean by backing. I suppose a lot of nutters of all sorts of persuasions back different parties. So what? Its the person in power and the government they form that matters.

If Corbyn gets into number 10 though you can totally blame Brexit for that. Which would you prefer most. Brexit or a Labour Government? You could get the worst of both worlds though. A crap Brexit half in half out and a Labour Government.

I bet within a few years there isnt a person left in this country that doesnt regret the EU referendum.

antony1969 - 2018-03-08 7:00 PM

All of your responses are really entertaining and really interesting but your deflecting from my original question which I'm sure as a gentleman your going to answer ... please

Deflection is your "get out of jail" card you always resort to with your juvenile strawman ad hom's when unable to address and debate factual points i've made.

Bulletguy - 2018-03-08 9:11 PM

All of your responses are really entertaining and really interesting but your deflecting from my original question which I'm sure as a gentleman your going to answer ... please

Deflection is your "get out of jail" card you always resort to with your juvenile strawman ad hom's when unable to address and debate factual points i've made.

That's all well and good but your not answering a question to a point you've made so I'm not deflecting anything you are ... So I think for the 4th time please answer the question ... If it's easier you can answer me by private mail

antony1969 - 2018-03-08 9:30 PM

That's all well and good but your not answering a question to a point you've made so I'm not deflecting anything you are ... So I think for the 4th time please answer the question ... If it's easier you can answer me by private mail

When you pepper each of your posts with multiple silly strawmans and ad homs it becomes impossible to determine which are question and which is a statement. That kind of nonsense becomes very tiresome and pointless....it's not even debate.

You continually ignored a question i put to you some time back and flatly refused to respond despite it being one single and very simple question, just as you did more recently with Malc only a day ago whose one single question you ignored. So no Antony.....until you start replying to questions other posters put to you, then don't expect or demand anyone to respond to yours. You can throw your toys out of your pram all you like but that won't get you your own way.

Bulletguy - 2018-03-08 10:24 PM

antony1969 - 2018-03-08 9:30 PM

When you pepper each of your posts with multiple silly strawmans and ad homs it becomes impossible to determine which are question and which is a statement. That kind of nonsense becomes very tiresome and pointless....it's not even debate.

You continually ignored a question i put to you some time back and flatly refused to respond despite it being one single and very simple question, just as you did more recently with Malc only a day ago whose one single question you ignored. So no Antony.....until you start replying to questions other posters put to you, then don't expect or demand anyone to respond to yours. You can throw your toys out of your pram all you like but that won't get you your own way.

Your name calling is legendary , to me you've called racist , Islamaphobic , xenophobic , bigot and so on and so on without a shred of evidence to support it ... You now say I embrace far right extremism and I presume all the hate that goes with far right extremism and again without a shred of evidence to back it up ... Talking of Malc I see you throw another name/insult my way in that thread also ... Ive never demanded anyone respond to my questions either by the way , I have if you look back asked politely for you to just clarify if you believe I embrace far right extremist murder seen as you say I embrace far right extremism and Ive ended that with a please so thats not demanding anything is it ??? ... You talk about things that become tiresome and boring well your constant name calling I'd say falls into that and Ive grown a little tired of them so Im going to ponder during today wether to have a word with Duncan as I believe you've possibly gone a tad too far suggesting I enthusiastically and willingly support far right extremism

pelmetman - 2018-03-08 3:10 PM

I bet they even think Corbyn will get the trains to run on time (lol)........and be cheaper

Oh come on Dave, be reasonable, that might just take a little longer, after all there are unions with vested self interests to get past first, but it is down for the month after he walks on water!

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2018-03-08 7:07 PM

Sounds fake to me Dave. Depends what you mean by backing. I suppose a lot of nutters of all sorts of persuasions back different parties. So what? Its the person in power and the government they form that matters.

Nothing fake about it Barry ;-) ........

https://www.politicshome.com/news/uk/political-parties/labour-party/jeremy-corbyn/news/93351/excl-communist-party-members-work

https://www.communist-party.org.uk/britain/2369-communists-mass-action-can-drive-out-tories.html

Corbyn's the worst kinda Communist.......the kind that pretend they're not >:-) .........

pelmetman - 2018-03-10 8:36 AM

Barryd999 - 2018-03-08 7:07 PM

Nothing fake about it Barry ;-) ........

https://www.politicshome.com/news/uk/political-parties/labour-party/jeremy-corbyn/news/93351/excl-communist-party-members-work

https://www.communist-party.org.uk/britain/2369-communists-mass-action-can-drive-out-tories.html

Corbyn's the worst kinda Communist.......the kind that pretend they're not >:-) .........

That just says the communist party wont be standing candidates against Labour. So what. If a far right group said it wasn't standing candidates against the Tories it wouldn't mean that all the Tories were far right anymore than it means all of labour are communists. They clearly think that Labour are their best chance of getting any kind of influence with their policies if elected and therefore are not standing in the way not that they ever had a chance of being elected anywhere anyway.

This is nothing new. Where does it say Jeremy himself is a communist or that he is employing communists? There are some complete nutcases in the Tory party but it doesnt mean Theresa May is one.

Archived