Tonys Poll

antony1969

pelmetman - 2018-03-10 8:36 AM

Barryd999 - 2018-03-08 7:07 PM

pelmetman - 2018-03-08 2:59 PM

Barryd999 - 2018-03-07 12:12 PM

pelmetman - 2018-03-07 9:16 AM

Barryd999 - 2018-03-07 9:12 AM

As you know though I dont support extremists from any political or religious stance though.

So you wont be voting for Corbyn the Commie? ;-) ..........

Well, Brexit and the current state of the Tory party have made people like me politically homeless. I happen to think our local Labour MP Helen Goodman is a superb example of a genuine stateswoman and I Would back her in a heartbeat. Jury is still out for Corbyn to be honest but the anti's are probably just turning more people towards him with the constant diatribe of fake news and ridiculous slurs like the recent Spy bollox. I do not consider him an extremist and please dont start posting a load of Daily Mail links with exciting titles like "Jeremy Corbyn linked to Soviet plot to poison Tory party" or something. "Jeremy Corbyn ate my Hamster". "Jeremy corbyn wears ladies panties" etc.

So Corbyn employing Communist advisers is fake news? ;-) ........

The UK Communist Party backing Corbyn is fake news? *-) ...........

You don't arf lead a sheltered life up there in Bottom Magnet dontcha Barry (lol) (lol) (lol) ......

Sounds fake to me Dave. Depends what you mean by backing. I suppose a lot of nutters of all sorts of persuasions back different parties. So what? Its the person in power and the government they form that matters.

Nothing fake about it Barry ;-) ........

https://www.politicshome.com/news/uk/political-parties/labour-party/jeremy-corbyn/news/93351/excl-communist-party-members-work

https://www.communist-party.org.uk/britain/2369-communists-mass-action-can-drive-out-tories.html

Corbyn's the worst kinda Communist.......the kind that pretend they're not >:-) .........

Staylybridge Labour Club ... Flying the flag ... https://order-order.com/2018/03/09/communist-flag-flying-stalybridge-labour-club-today/ ... Could've been a genuine mistake

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As you know though I dont support extremists from any political or religious stance though.

Well, Brexit and the current state of the Tory party have made people like me politically homeless. I happen to think our local Labour MP Helen Goodman is a superb example of a genuine stateswoman and I Would back her in a heartbeat. Jury is still out for Corbyn to be honest but the anti's are probably just turning more people towards him with the constant diatribe of fake news and ridiculous slurs like the recent Spy bollox. I do not consider him an extremist and please dont start posting a load of Daily Mail links with exciting titles like "Jeremy Corbyn linked to Soviet plot to poison Tory party" or something. "Jeremy Corbyn ate my Hamster". "Jeremy corbyn wears ladies panties" etc.

You don't arf lead a sheltered life up there in Bottom Magnet dontcha Barry (lol) (lol) (lol) ......

Sounds fake to me Dave. Depends what you mean by backing. I suppose a lot of nutters of all sorts of persuasions back different parties. So what? Its the person in power and the government they form that matters.

https://www.politicshome.com/news/uk/political-parties/labour-party/jeremy-corbyn/news/93351/excl-communist-party-members-work

https://www.communist-party.org.uk/britain/2369-communists-mass-action-can-drive-out-tories.html

Corbyn's the worst kinda Communist.......the kind that pretend they're not >:-) .........

The problem with your assertions Dave is that all I can see in the articles and sub-articles to your link is that Corbyn has appointed a “former” member of the Communist party Andrew Murray, now a member of the Labour party, as an adviser to help him on his Brexit stance among other issues. Andrew Murray the “lexiter” according to one shadow cabinet minister. Should be a man singled out by you for some praise one would have thought.

As for the Communist Party backing the Labour Party by not fielding any Communist Party candidates in any general election so what? Did anyone expect them to back any other party? Seems to me the Communist Party know that they would never win an election. Doesn’t mean that Corbyn’s a commie does it? No one is under any illusion that he is probably the most left-wing Labour Party leader there has ever been in recent times apart from Michael Foot.

So, all in all it was your summary of what was reported that was “fake” in relation to one aspect and just about scrapes by on the other as “news”.

antony1969 - 2018-03-10 9:15 AM

Staylybridge Labour Club ... Flying the flag ... https://order-order.com/2018/03/09/communist-flag-flying-stalybridge-labour-club-today/ ... Could've been a genuine mistake

Fake or real? How do you know? Only one source. Guido Fawkes? :-(

Not saying its fake or real, but.

525504460_commieflag2.jpg.2f244ab5cb93cb233a74f939e4af3695.jpg

927029197_commieflag3.jpg.4aa06095fdc2418f5f91433f08b97ca0.jpg

Barryd999 - 2018-03-10 9:41 AM

Well we are living in a world of fake news Barry but normally that doesn't bother ya

antony1969 - 2018-03-10 11:02 AM

Well we are living in a world of fake news Barry but normally that doesn't bother ya

Of course it bothers me. Have you ever seen me post anything thats fake news?

I would be interested to hear the story behind that flag and it may well be true but its odd that there only appears to be one source which doesnt have the best of reputations.

Will reserve judgement until we get a proper explanation. If it does turn out to be true then whoever is responsible needs kicking into touch by the Labour party.

Barryd999 - 2018-03-10 11:20 AM

I would be interested to hear the story behind that flag and it may well be true but its odd that there only appears to be one source which doesnt have the best of reputations.

Will reserve judgement until we get a proper explanation. If it does turn out to be true then whoever is responsible needs kicking into touch by the Labour party.

Fake news could mean many things Barry ... Could mean your Brexit stuff that you continually go on about or it could mean POTUS Trump stuff you go on about ... Even something like chlorinated chickens that you say we'll all be forced to eat is fake news because you don't have a clue wether that will pan out or not do ya ???

Regarding that picture if its not fake then really Jeremy Corbyn is responsible isn't he when you weigh it up ???

antony1969 - 2018-03-10 12:18 PM

Barryd999 - 2018-03-10 11:20 AM

Fake news could mean many things Barry ... Could mean your Brexit stuff that you continually go on about or it could mean POTUS Trump stuff you go on about ... Even something like chlorinated chickens that you say we'll all be forced to eat is fake news because you don't have a clue wether that will pan out or not do ya ???

Regarding that picture if its not fake then really Jeremy Corbyn is responsible isn't he when you weigh it up ???

I suppose it depends how much digging and source of information you do. If you (not you personally) just see a story in Guido or the Mail Etc and post it as news without digging a bit deeper it has more chance of being fake than something quoted as verbatim from a variety of "reliable" sources.

As regards your last point I wanna know so I've contacted them on their Facebook page, someone else had mentioned it earlier but so far no reply. I think it looks real but it's easy to fake em. The two I did earlier I made no effort with but it's so easy to do these days. I don't think I would blame Corbyn but I would expect an explanation and whoever was responsible to be chucked out

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2018-03-10 9:15 AM

That just says the communist party wont be standing candidates against Labour. So what. If a far right group said it wasn't standing candidates against the Tories it wouldn't mean that all the Tories were far right anymore than it means all of labour are communists. They clearly think that Labour are their best chance of getting any kind of influence with their policies if elected and therefore are not standing in the way not that they ever had a chance of being elected anywhere anyway.

This is nothing new. Where does it say Jeremy himself is a communist or that he is employing communists? There are some complete nutcases in the Tory party but it doesnt mean Theresa May is one.

The far right parties have been banned ;-) ........unlike the communists :-| ........

Not exactly a level playing field is it? >:-) .........

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2018-03-10 4:50 PM

No official response from Stalybridge Labour party Facebook but one poster responded to me saying it wasnt fake but was up there for a funeral or summut but didnt get taken down. Stupid sods.

https://www.facebook.com/SHLabour/ A few posts down.

Maybe someone had washed it and put it up there to dry? :D ........

Well it would be unlikely to dry with all the wets below >:-) ........

No official response from Stalybridge Labour party Facebook but one poster responded to me saying it wasnt fake but was up there for a funeral or summut but didnt get taken down. Stupid sods.

So its not fake ... All that wasted typing time ... So a member of Staylybridge Labour Club has had a Communist flag raised at The Labour Club to remember them by the sounds of it ... Could you ask em on Facebook how many times the Stars and Stripes have been raised ???

Guest pelmetman
antony1969 - 2018-03-10 5:55 PM

So its not fake ... All that wasted typing time ... So a member of Staylybridge Labour Club has had a Communist flag raised at The Labour Club to remember them by the sounds of it ... Could you ask em on Facebook how many times the Stars and Stripes have been raised ???

Lesley Lowe Why are you flying the communist flag at the club?

Manage

LikeShow more reactions · Reply · 1d

Barry Dobson

Barry Dobson An explanation would be good. I hope its fake because if its not its disgraceful.

Manage

LikeShow more reactions · Reply · 7h · Edited

Lesley Lowe

Lesley Lowe Barry Dobson it’s not fake, it was allegedly for a funeral. Was up way longer than that and I guess if someone had asked for a swastika to be flown they’d have no problem with it. Utterly disgraceful.

Manage

LikeShow more reactions · Reply · 6h

Barry Dobson

Barry Dobson Totally. Well it made Guido Fawkes so and nowhere else so I wondered if it was real or not. It will probably make the tabloids at some point. Bit of an own goal there and doing the Labour party no favours whatsoever. Terrible.

Manage

LikeShow more reactions · Reply · 2h

(lol) (lol) (lol) ..........

Yeah they're not communists Mr Dobson >:-) .........

Guest pelmetman
Violet1956 - 2018-03-10 9:39 AM

The problem with your assertions Dave is that all I can see in the articles and sub-articles to your link is that Corbyn has appointed a “former” member of the Communist party Andrew Murray, now a member of the Labour party, as an adviser to help him on his Brexit stance among other issues. Andrew Murray the “lexiter” according to one shadow cabinet minister. Should be a man singled out by you for some praise one would have thought.

As for the Communist Party backing the Labour Party by not fielding any Communist Party candidates in any general election so what? Did anyone expect them to back any other party? Seems to me the Communist Party know that they would never win an election. Doesn’t mean that Corbyn’s a commie does it? No one is under any illusion that he is probably the most left-wing Labour Party leader there has ever been in recent times apart from Michael Foot.

So, all in all it was your summary of what was reported that was “fake” in relation to one aspect and just about scrapes by on the other as “news”.

The difference between Communists and Labour under Corbyn, is the same as the difference between your Peugeot or Citroen camper......

Its just the BADGE .....

He's red that's no longer under the bed......and he has nicked Labours pyjamas :D ......

Vote for Corbynzuela at your kids peril >:-) ..........

pelmetman - 2018-03-10 8:12 PM

The difference between Communists and Labour under Corbyn, is the same as the difference between your Peugeot or Citroen camper......

Its just the BADGE .....

He's red that's no longer under the bed......and he has nicked Labours pyjamas :D ......

You've lost the plot Pelmet.......Veronica nailed you in her post and that's the best you can come back with almost eleven hours later? *-)

Her post deserves a better informed adult response.......which you can't give.

pelmetman - 2018-03-10 7:08 PM

Lesley Lowe Why are you flying the communist flag at the club?

Manage

LikeShow more reactions · Reply · 1d

Barry Dobson

Barry Dobson An explanation would be good. I hope its fake because if its not its disgraceful.

Manage

LikeShow more reactions · Reply · 7h · Edited

Lesley Lowe

Lesley Lowe Barry Dobson it’s not fake, it was allegedly for a funeral. Was up way longer than that and I guess if someone had asked for a swastika to be flown they’d have no problem with it. Utterly disgraceful.

Manage

LikeShow more reactions · Reply · 6h

Barry Dobson

Barry Dobson Totally. Well it made Guido Fawkes so and nowhere else so I wondered if it was real or not. It will probably make the tabloids at some point. Bit of an own goal there and doing the Labour party no favours whatsoever. Terrible.

Manage

LikeShow more reactions · Reply · 2h

(lol) (lol) (lol) ..........

Yeah they're not communists Mr Dobson >:-) .........

Do we know the full story yet? No we dont. Who's funeral it was presumably was a communist. For all we know they could rent out that place to the fecking Tory and Nazi party! They clearly appear to be a set of Fcukwits though ill give you that.

I Think its time for me to start my own party. Everybody else is crap. Ive always been of the opinion that if you want something doing you have to do it yourself. Whos with me?

sign up to the "Peoples Pro EU democratic free beer and sex for all party" here.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2018-03-10 10:01 PM

Its just the BADGE .....

You've lost the plot Pelmet.......Veronica nailed you in her post and that's the best you can come back with almost eleven hours later? *-)

Maybe you and Veronica are struggling to see a link between Communists and Corbyn ;-) .........

Fortunately we're not all that obtuse :D .........Nor are the British public and many Labour voters B-) ........

"After winning this internal election, Corbyn swiftly moved to install his allies at the top of the party. His long-term friend, John McDonnell — another Bennite, who once described Karl Marx, Vladimir Lenin, and Leon Trotsky as his "most significant" influences — was appointed to the most senior shadow cabinet position, and a number of Marxist-Leninists from outside Parliament were given important posts within the party. Labour centrists often refer to Communists as "Trots", i.e. Trotskyists (that is, supporters of revolutionary proletarian internationalism as represented by the Fourth International). However, the prevailing ideological climate of Corbyn’s circle tends more towards the other primary stream of European Marxism-Leninism, i.e. Stalinism (that is, support for the totalitarian Soviet state as well as — for unclear reasons — its gangster capitalist successor state, the Russian Federation)."

https://www.newstatesman.com/politics/june2017/2017/04/jeremy-corbyn-has-attracted-socialism-fans-not-labour-voters

Corbyn....Putin's Puppet >:-) .........

Barryd999 - 2018-03-10 10:09 PM

pelmetman - 2018-03-10 7:08 PM

Do we know the full story yet? No we dont. Who's funeral it was presumably was a communist. For all we know they could rent out that place to the fecking Tory and Nazi party! They clearly appear to be a set of Fcukwits though ill give you that.

I Think its time for me to start my own party. Everybody else is crap. Ive always been of the opinion that if you want something doing you have to do it yourself. Whos with me?

sign up to the "Peoples Pro EU democratic free beer and sex for all party" here.

I’m with you Barry on the choices we are presented with on the political front but I’m not going to join your party as I only pay for beer.

;-)

pelmetman - 2018-03-11 8:27 AM

Its just the BADGE .....

Maybe you and Veronica are struggling to see a link between Communists and Corbyn ;-) .........

Fortunately we're not all that obtuse :D .........Nor are the British public and many Labour voters B-) ........

"After winning this internal election, Corbyn swiftly moved to install his allies at the top of the party. His long-term friend, John McDonnell — another Bennite, who once described Karl Marx, Vladimir Lenin, and Leon Trotsky as his "most significant" influences — was appointed to the most senior shadow cabinet position, and a number of Marxist-Leninists from outside Parliament were given important posts within the party. Labour centrists often refer to Communists as "Trots", i.e. Trotskyists (that is, supporters of revolutionary proletarian internationalism as represented by the Fourth International). However, the prevailing ideological climate of Corbyn’s circle tends more towards the other primary stream of European Marxism-Leninism, i.e. Stalinism (that is, support for the totalitarian Soviet state as well as — for unclear reasons — its gangster capitalist successor state, the Russian Federation)."

https://www.newstatesman.com/politics/june2017/2017/04/jeremy-corbyn-has-attracted-socialism-fans-not-labour-voters

It’s a pity Dave that you haven’t recognised that the article in the New Statesman is as good an example of a “Project Fear” type campaign as you can get. My oh my how the Tories and their rich tax dodging supporters running scared. They have good reason mind ….

http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/tax-avoidance-general-election-2017-labour-manifesto-pledge-tory-party-evasion-british-virgin-a7776856.html

*-)

Its just the BADGE .....

I find that last statement somewhat ironic coming from a rabid Brexiteer who has already voted to ruin the future of the next generation against their wishes which (again ironically) has driven many towards Labour which has all but finished off your beloved Tory party and probably secured Corbyn as the next PM.

I would laugh my tits off if it wasnt so serious, actually feck it, ill laugh anyway. Im not sure I care anymore. (lol)

Guest pelmetman
Violet1956 - 2018-03-11 10:05 AM

Its just the BADGE .....

It’s a pity Dave that you haven’t recognised that the article in the New Statesman is as good an example of a “Project Fear” type campaign as you can get. My oh my how the Tories and their rich tax dodging supporters running scared. They have good reason mind ….

http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/tax-avoidance-general-election-2017-labour-manifesto-pledge-tory-party-evasion-british-virgin-a7776856.html

*-)

So are you saying the New Stateman article is untrue? ;-) .........

Or are you just refusing to accept Corbyn loves the company of Communists? :-| .........

You're starting to sound like Peter, happy to exchange capitalists for Oligarchs *-) .........

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2018-03-11 10:14 AM

Its just the BADGE .....

I find that last statement somewhat ironic coming from a rabid Brexiteer who has already voted to ruin the future of the next generation against their wishes which (again ironically) has driven many towards Labour which has all but finished off your beloved Tory party and probably secured Corbyn as the next PM.

I would laugh my tits off if it wasnt so serious, actually feck it, ill laugh anyway. Im not sure I care anymore. (lol)

Have you seen Venezuela lately? 8-) ..........

BTW Corbyn may have gained a few Remoaners, but he's prolly lost more Labour voters >:-) .........

pelmetman - 2018-03-11 10:16 AM

Violet1956 - 2018-03-11 10:05 AM

Its just the BADGE .....

*-)

So are you saying the New Stateman article is untrue? ;-) .........

Or are you just refusing to accept Corbyn loves the company of Communists? :-| .........

You're starting to sound like Peter, happy to exchange capitalists for Oligarchs *-) .........

I think the writer goes from speaking about the ideological background of some of Corbyn's inner circle to suggesting that with a Labour government we are in for a Communist government the like of the Russian Federation. That is an opinion which fails to take account of the very mixed bag of Labour politicians some of whom are moderate as the writer acknowledges. I have never said I support Labour Dave you have jumped to a conclusion that I do. I would support Barry's new party if only it did not address a need I don't have at the moment (lol).

Guest pelmetman
Violet1956 - 2018-03-11 10:41 AM

I think the writer goes from speaking about the ideological background of some of Corbyn's inner circle to suggesting that with a Labour government we are in for a Communist government the like of the Russian Federation. That is an opinion which fails to take account of the very mixed bag of Labour politicians some of whom are moderate as the writer acknowledges. I have never said I support Labour Dave you have jumped to a conclusion that I do. I would support Barry's new party if only it did not address a need I don't have at the moment (lol).

A mixed bag that Momentum are currently in the process of purging ;-) .........

Very Soviet dontcha think? >:-) ...........

pelmetman - 2018-03-11 10:19 AM

Its just the BADGE .....

BTW Corbyn may have gained a few Remoaners, but he's prolly lost more Labour voters >:-) .........

So why are you crapping yourself so much about him getting into power then? You and the tabloids it seems. All they and you are doing is exactly what you accused the remainers of doing just on a far more ridiculous scale, Project fear. I dunno if Labour will make a complete cock up of running the country but I do know that the Tories will only make it better for the 1% at the top of the tree and whilst they have a bunch of rabid self agenda lead Full Fat Brexiteers trying to wag the dog there is no chance of me voting for them and millions like me I suspect will feel the same way.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2018-03-11 12:16 PM

pelmetman - 2018-03-11 10:19 AM

Its just the BADGE .....

So why are you crapping yourself so much about him getting into power then? You and the tabloids it seems. All they and you are doing is exactly what you accused the remainers of doing just on a far more ridiculous scale, Project fear. I dunno if Labour will make a complete cock up of running the country but I do know that the Tories will only make it better for the 1% at the top of the tree and whilst they have a bunch of rabid self agenda lead Full Fat Brexiteers trying to wag the dog there is no chance of me voting for them and millions like me I suspect will feel the same way.

There's always the Liberals ;-) ...........

The natural home for the none of the above brigade :D .........

Archived