Bulletguy

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2018-05-20 2:13 PM

New York Daily News this morning

Another divided nation

The Boston Tea Party is coming back to haunt them now :-| .........

Barryd999 - 2018-05-20 2:13 PM

New York Daily News this morning

Another divided nation

They value their right to bear arms to continue killing each other. Only problem is it's other peoples kids that keep getting murdered. 22 school shootings in 20 weeks.....and counting.

https://edition.cnn.com/2018/03/02/us/school-shootings-2018-list-trnd/index.html

Houston's Police chief has had enough of the empty words and inactions too.

He condemned elected officials who "called for prayers, and will once again do absolutely nothing".

"I know some have strong feelings about gun rights but I want you to know I've hit rock bottom and I am not interested in your views as it pertains to this issue. Please do not post anything about guns aren't the problem and there's little we can do,"

"This isn't a time for prayers, and study and inaction, it's a time for prayers, action and the asking of God's forgiveness for our inaction (especially the elected officials that ran to the cameras today, acted in a solemn manner, called for prayers, and will once again do absolutely nothing)," he added.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-44187718

pelmetman - 2018-05-20 9:26 AM

Bulletguy - 2018-05-19 3:54 PM

Oh and i didn't 'flog bullets for a living' either....nice try but major fail.

So you just made them? ;-) ........You clearly have a fascination with them 8-) .........

He's gone all shy

London seems to.be managing just fine without the right to bear arms ... They get their illegal weapons quite easily to carry on slaughtering each other ... Maybe we should look at ourselves before our American cousins ... More slaughter on London's streets this weekend again

antony1969 - 2018-05-20 3:19 PM

So you just made them? ;-) ........You clearly have a fascination with them 8-) .........

He's gone all shy.

About??

antony1969 - 2018-05-20 3:24 PM

London seems to.be managing just fine without the right to bear arms ... They get their illegal weapons quite easily to carry on slaughtering each other ... Maybe we should look at ourselves before our American cousins ... More slaughter on London's streets this weekend again

Hhmm......remind me again, just how many school shootings has the entire UK had in the past 20 weeks of this year?

In fact i'll stretch that out and make it easier for you. How many UK school shootings in the last 20 years have there been?

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2018-05-20 3:32 PM

antony1969 - 2018-05-20 3:19 PM

He's gone all shy.

About??

antony1969 - 2018-05-20 3:24 PM

Hhmm......remind me again, just how many school shootings has the entire UK had in the past 20 weeks of this year?

In fact i'll stretch that out and make it easier for you. How many UK school shootings in the last 20 years have there been?

Were you not involved in the munitions trade? ;-) .........It does seem a bit hypocritical for someone to complain about folk using their products to kill people .......when that is why you made them in the first place :-| ...........

pelmetman - 2018-05-20 3:38 PM

Were you not involved in the munitions trade? ;-) .........It does seem a bit hypocritical for someone to complain about folk using their products to kill people .......when that is why you made them in the first place :-| ...........

Given your claim to having been a sailor boy on a RN tub you don't quite 'get it' do you yet IF ever you were in the RN, you should. But as you don't i'm doubting your claim to ever having been a serving sailor boy. *-)

Unlike US, UK has never had the ease and accessibility to purchasing military grade weaponry and ammunition. Not only is it illegal here, it's totally unnecessary because we have armed services along with a few highly trained and tightly controlled armed police.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2018-05-20 4:22 PM

Given your claim to having been a sailor boy on a RN tub you don't quite 'get it' do you yet IF ever you were in the RN, you should. But as you don't i'm doubting your claim to ever having been a serving sailor boy. *-)

Would you like to place a wager? ;-) ..........

Well you are doubting my word again :-| ........

So are you prepared to backup your assertions with your wallet?........Or are you just being Bullsh*tguy again? >:-) ...........

Just askin? :D ........

Guest pelmetman

Unlike US, UK has never had the ease and accessibility to purchasing military grade weaponry and ammunition. Not only is it illegal here, it's totally unnecessary because we have armed services along with a few highly trained and tightly controlled armed police.

So we have no gun crime here in the UK ? :-| ..........

pelmetman - 2018-05-20 4:36 PM

Your defending the indefensible again Dave but I suspect you know that. However ill play along.

Have a look at this CNN Article. Your 51 times more likely to be shot in the USA than in the UK. Our gun crimes is none existent compared to theirs. https://edition.cnn.com/2017/10/03/americas/us-gun-statistics/index.html

Its simple mathematics. They have nearly half of the worlds civilian owned guns and one of the most lax gun laws so as a result loads of Americans go around killing children because the world is full of nutcases. Allow nutcases easy access to automatic weapons and this is what happens. Its as simple as that.

For Trump and the NRA brigade etc to carry on defending that right against all that evidence of how wrong it all is just shows how low they are. How little they value life over money, votes and their dick extensions.

pelmetman - 2018-05-20 4:32 PM

Would you like to place a wager? ;-) ..........

Well you are doubting my word again :-| ........

So are you prepared to backup your assertions with your wallet?........Or are you just being Bullsh*tguy again? >:-) ...........

Just askin? :D ........

If you were all i can say is you have a very poor to virtually non-existent understanding of the manufacture, control, and availability of military grade weaponry here in UK regarding use by private citizens. Get back to me when you've purchased a few live rounds of 20 or 113mm shells. I won't hold my breath waiting though. *-)

Like your mate you're desperately seeking to minimise a school shooting by playing at nonsensical whatboutery but see Barry has put you in the picture.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2018-05-20 4:49 PM

Your defending the indefensible again Dave but I suspect you know that. However ill play along.

Have a look at this CNN Article. Your 51 times more likely to be shot in the USA than in the UK. Our gun crimes is none existent compared to theirs. https://edition.cnn.com/2017/10/03/americas/us-gun-statistics/index.html

Its simple mathematics.

Oh dear your not the playing the statistics card again? :D ...........You did of course compare our populations?.........and those who died by knife compared to those who died by gun?.......and don't forget those who have died from home grown terrorism 8-) ......

Never mind Barry have some more calming Como over troubled waters B-) .........

Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, and we live in a society that gives us the right, within reason, to write and say what we think of pretty well anything.

The people of the USA have exercised their democratic right, within their constitution, to elect as President a man whom they all knew to be a supporter of the gun lobby, so there is no reason to be surprised at his stance.. If the majority of people in the USA want to change that situation they will get an opportunity every couple of years to elect people who will seek to change the law and try to get what we perceive to be their gun problem under control. Over the many decades that I have been aware of news and the affairs of the world I cannot recall that there has ever been any such concerted move by the people of the USA, but if there should ever be such a move then democracy will make it happen and only criminals and nutters will own guns, but I suspect that the nutters will still find ways of creating mayhem so don't get too optimistic.

My personal stance is that anyone who wants to buy or own any sort of offensive weapon probably has psychological problems and as such should certainly not be allowed to do so, and steps taken to monitor and control their activities to ensure that they never do., and if you find the situation in the USA so abhorrent then I suggest that you stay away from the USA as I do, but remember it's their problem and it won't be resolved by anarchy, there or here.

AGD

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2018-05-20 5:26 PM

If you were all i can say is you have a very poor to virtually non-existent understanding of the manufacture, control, and availability of military grade weaponry here in UK regarding use by private citizens. Get back to me when you've purchased a few live rounds of 20 or 113mm shells. I won't hold my breath waiting though. *-)

So do you sell/make stuff to kill elephants? 8-) .........Dam I'd keep that quiet to 8-) .......

Guest pelmetman
Archiesgrandad - 2018-05-20 5:44 PM

My personal stance is that anyone who wants to buy or own any sort of offensive weapon probably has psychological problems and as such should certainly not be allowed to do so, and steps taken to monitor and control their activities to ensure that they never do., and if you find the situation in the USA so abhorrent then I suggest that you stay away from the USA as I do, but remember it's their problem and it won't be resolved by anarchy, there or here.

AGD

But you forget the USA is a example of the microcosm that the EU will become :-| .........

ie......The recipe is......Take a continent ......

Chuck in loads of folk with baggage......then be surprised when your disappointed with the results :D .......

The only difference with the EU is, they're prolly don't need to buy any guns.......Coz they have their own 8-) .......

pelmetman - 2018-05-20 5:50 PM

So do you sell/make stuff to kill elephants? 8-) .........Dam I'd keep that quiet to 8-) .......

Your post makes no sense at all and further confirms my view you have a very poor to virtually non-existent understanding of the manufacture, control, and availability of military grade weaponry here in UK regarding use by private citizens.

pelmetman - 2018-05-20 5:44 PM

Its simple mathematics.

Oh dear your not the playing the statistics card again? :D ...........You did of course compare our populations?.........

Even when you do your silly argument doesn't stack up at all. I'll ask you the same question i asked your mate earlier on as he hasn't been able to answer it......so lets see if you can do any better.

1) How many school shootings has the entire UK had in the past 20 weeks of this year?

In fact i'll stretch that out and make it a lot easier for you.

2) How many UK school shootings in the last 20 years have there been?

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2018-05-20 6:03 PM

pelmetman - 2018-05-20 5:50 PM

Your post makes no sense at all and further confirms my view you have a very poor to virtually non-existent understanding of the manufacture, control, and availability of military grade weaponry here in UK regarding use by private citizens.

Well stop p*ssing around and tell what the rounds you made are used for? ;-) ........

Its simple mathematics.

Oh dear your not the playing the statistics card again? :D ...........You did of course compare our populations?.........and those who died by knife compared to those who died by gun?.......and don't forget those who have died from home grown terrorism 8-) ......

Never mind Barry have some more calming Como over troubled waters B-) .........

Of course I compared the populations. Even when you take into account the difference in population the amount of killings by guns in the USA as massively, sorry Hugely Massively greater in proportion to here or just about anywhere really.

Here are two simple suggestions. Ban automatic or semi automatic weapons and have the same gun security laws as here. Locked in a case by a registered owner at all times unless they are to be used for hunting or on a range.

Why would any sane responsible person object to that? Why does anyone need a semi automatic military assault weapon unless your a soldier in a war and whats the issue with keeping hunting weapons under lock and key?

Their laws and attitude to guns is pathetic every reasonable American can see that as can most of the people outside of America but the NRA are just way too powerful and influential.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2018-05-20 6:10 PM

Their laws and attitude to guns is pathetic every reasonable American can see that as can most of the people outside of America but the NRA are just way too powerful and influential.

So it's their problem *-) .......Damn I can see why you're a needy Eu voter >:-) ........

Have you never thought that maybe we should sort out our own sh*t before we start criticising others? :-| ......

But hey I guess you moral almighty folk cant smell that sh*t from where your standing (lol) ........

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2018-05-20 6:09 PM

Its simple mathematics.

Oh dear your not the playing the statistics card again? :D ...........You did of course compare our populations?.........

Even when you do your silly argument doesn't stack up at all. I'll ask you the same question i asked your mate earlier on as he hasn't been able to answer it......so lets see if you can do any better.

1) How many school shootings has the entire UK had in the past 20 weeks of this year?

So they start young in the USA? :-| ........

Social media seems to be providing you bullet makers with a regular income :-| .........

Guest pelmetman

If recent London history is anything to go by, then we can expect the same in many of our schools sometime soon 8-) ........

pelmetman - 2018-05-20 6:24 PM

Its simple mathematics.

So they start young in the USA? :-| ........

Social media seems to be providing you bullet makers with a regular income :-| .........

If recent London history is anything to go by, then we can expect the same in many of our schools sometime soon 8-) ........

That wasn't the question i asked. To help you i broadened the field out to include the entire UK......so that includes London as well.

So let's see if you can do better with your second attempt.

Archived