Bulletguy - 2018-05-22 5:44 PM

antony1969 - 2018-05-22 3:35 PM

Bulletguy - 2018-05-22 3:07 PM

antony1969 - 2018-05-22 2:36 PM

Bulletguy - 2018-05-22 1:31 PM

antony1969 - 2018-05-22 6:05 AM

Bulletguy - 2018-05-21 9:06 PM

antony1969 - 2018-05-21 8:55 PM

Another stabbing in London , another foreign sounding fella ... Should we ban knives and if they are already banned it shows with 66 deaths so far this year how easy it is to purchase banned weapons https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/963148/london-news-islington-upper-street-man-stabbed-death-london-knife-crime

Another murder in Yorkshire. Three women arrested including a 71 year old who made 'a very severe physical attack' on another woman.

How come you haven't picked up on this? :-S

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/barnsley-murder-police-arrest-woman-victim-claire-louise-smith-a8361561.html

Yorkshire isnt suffering from a gun/knife/acid epidemic

So what is your grand daughter supposedly receiving lessons on protection from "school invaders" for??!! ;-)

That'll be something not purely a Yorkshire problem ... Islamic terrorism , ya know Muslims going into buildings and shooting folk and blowing themselves up just like that event in Manchester where many other young girls were slaughtered. .. Did ya think they've been told to hide under tables in case a wild dog gets into school ... You'll see on notice boards in schools and some public buildings in France information on what to do in the event of a terrorist attack ... Then again they don't have a problem either do they

Seems to be all 'nice' white American kids doing the school shootings. Last we had here was that nutcase at Dunblane 22 years ago. Hhmm come to think of it he was a white guy too. At least that brought in dramatic change to UK gun laws but a shame 16 school children and a teacher paid for it with their lives.

No school shootings in UK since though.

antony1969 - 2018-05-22 2:41 PM

Any parent who believes their child is capable of mass shootings or any attack with the sole purpose to take lives who doesn't inform the authorities should be locked up shouldn't they never mind anything else ... Mind that would mean up and down Europe a lot of Muslim parents would be locked up ... Suppose they'd be in good company in the nick

No idea why you're obsessing over Muslims (again!) as the US school shooters all seem to be 'nice' all American white kids. You need to concentrate on that and keep that fact in mind.

I like to think the majority of parents with children bring them up with respect, decency and firm guidance and discipline...but there's always those who turn a blind eye to what their children are up to or even genuinely ignorant of what they are up to. Seems this Texas lad had an unhealthy interest by the rubbish he was posting on social media and what he was following so the warning signs were there.

So If the last one we had was Dunblane 22 years ago why are schools like my grandaughters starting such lessons now ??? ... That'll be the Muslim threat won't it

Given there has never been any 'Muslim attacks' on any schools anywhere in UK....ever......obviously it's not the threat you believe. It seems as though you almost want it to be though!

Your more of a fool.than I thought you were if you believe children even from the strictest homes don't get up to things behind their parents back ... Are you saying yours never got up to mischief even though you taught them respect , decency , firm guidance and discipline

Now you're not only wriggling again here but you twisting what i said around to fit into your own narrative.Stop playing games!

I said before children do daft things....and we've all been there. A child is a parents responsibility to ensure they are well brought up and taught about safety and danger. Back in my day it was more a case of being taught road safety, now today parents have social media abuse to deal with which didn't exist then.

I got up to mischief as a lad and did some daft things, but i had strict parenting and if my dad got to hear about anything i was dealt with. I wasn't alone in that. That went for the vast majority of lads i was at school with. If you got into any trouble outside home then the last person you went crying to would be your parents.

I once got a clip round the ear and a right verbal dressing down by a copper for the heinous 'crime' of throwing pebbles at an advertising board. I was around 8 at the time but never forgot about it. I never even told my parents about it until i was in my mid teens.

Firm discipline. A lot of folk don't like hearing that today and call it 'child abuse'. Today, that copper who clipped me one would either end up on suspension or sacked because they can't touch 'em now....and kids know that.

Can you please just clarify one of your comments ... Are you saying I would like a terrorist attack on schools ???

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
antony1969 - 2018-05-22 5:53 PM

Can you please just clarify one of your comments ... Are you saying I would like a terrorist attack on schools ?

No. I said "It seems as though you almost want it to be though!" in reference to this;

"Given there has never been any 'Muslim attacks' on any schools anywhere in UK....ever......so obviously it's not the threat you believe. It seems as though you almost want it to be though!"

'Seems as though' is not necessarily 'liking' something!

Context, context, context......it's all about context!

Bulletguy - 2018-05-22 6:34 PM

Can you please just clarify one of your comments ... Are you saying I would like a terrorist attack on schools ?

No. I said "It seems as though you almost want it to be though!" in reference to this;

"Given there has never been any 'Muslim attacks' on any schools anywhere in UK....ever......so obviously it's not the threat you believe. It seems as though you almost want it to be though!"

So it just "seems as though" I want a Muslim school massacre ??? ... Is that what your saying ??? ... Because if it "seems as though" I want a Muslim school massacre and all the blood and guts and death of innocent children that go with that can you quote me where Ive said anything ever that would give you that impression ???

antony1969 - 2018-05-22 7:42 PM

So it just "seems as though" I want a Muslim school massacre ??? ... Is that what your saying ??? ... Because if it "seems as though" I want a Muslim school massacre and all the blood and guts and death of innocent children that go with that can you quote me where Ive said anything ever that would give you that impression ???

Your obsession over Muslims and Islamist terrorism is well documented and appears on many Chatterbox threads, often when it has absolutely no relevance whatsoever....such as this one which concerns neither but rather than debating perpetrators of school mass shootings in the US and what can be done to put an end to it, you go off on your usual Muslim/Islamist terrorist narrative.

Bulletguy - 2018-05-22 8:04 PM

Your obsession over Muslims and Islamist terrorism is well documented and appears on many Chatterbox threads, often when it has absolutely no relevance whatsoever....such as this one which concerns neither but rather than debating perpetrators of school mass shootings in the US and what can be done to put an end to it, you go off on your usual Muslim/Islamist terrorist narrative.

So is your above post what leads you to believe it "seems as though" I want a Muslim school massacre ??? ... I'd like to get this straight if possible ... You've more than suggested it seems as though I'd like a school massacre which is a truly disgraceful thing to say and you've not quoted me on anything I've ever said on here to suggest that might be correct

antony1969 - 2018-05-22 8:21 PM

So is your above post what leads you to believe it "seems as though" I want a Muslim school massacre ??? ... I'd like to get this straight if possible ... You've more than suggested it seems as though I'd like a school massacre which is a truly disgraceful thing to say and you've not quoted me on anything I've ever said on here to suggest that might be correct

You continually drone on and on just as you are now. No Muslims involved in any US mass school shootings.....end of. Never been any in UK either so that's another pointless avenue to go down.

Meantime back on planet earth..........the new incoming NRA President has the answer. Ritalin, a drug used to treat ADHD. *-)

"The problem that we've got is, we're trying like the dickens to treat the symptom without treating the disease, and the disease in this case isn't the Second Amendment; the disease is youngsters who are steeped in a culture of violence,"

Yes you dummy the 'disease' is the 2nd Amendment badly in need of amending and all those guns your country is creaking under the weight of. *-)

https://edition.cnn.com/2018/05/21/health/ritalin-school-shootings-oliver-north-bn/index.html

Not to be outdone Texas Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick blames abortion. *-)

https://edition.cnn.com/2018/05/20/us/texas-lieutenant-governor-dan-patrick-reasons-for-school-shootings/index.html

Bulletguy - 2018-05-22 8:55 PM

You continually drone on and on just as you are now. No Muslims involved in any US mass school shootings.....end of. Never been any in UK either so that's another pointless avenue to go down.

Meantime back on planet earth..........the new incoming NRA President has the answer. Ritalin, a drug used to treat ADHD. *-)

"The problem that we've got is, we're trying like the dickens to treat the symptom without treating the disease, and the disease in this case isn't the Second Amendment; the disease is youngsters who are steeped in a culture of violence,"

Yes you dummy the 'disease' is the 2nd Amendment badly in need of amending and all those guns your country is creaking under the weight of. *-)

https://edition.cnn.com/2018/05/21/health/ritalin-school-shootings-oliver-north-bn/index.html

https://edition.cnn.com/2018/05/20/us/texas-lieutenant-governor-dan-patrick-reasons-for-school-shootings/index.html

Well ive asked a couple of times for an explanation and some quotes from me to back up your claim 'it seems as though I want a Muslim school massacre" and nothing

antony1969 - 2018-05-23 6:15 AM

Well ive asked a couple of times for an explanation and some quotes from me to back up your claim 'it seems as though I want a Muslim school massacre" and nothing

Jeez!! Have you got ANYTHING to contribute relating to mass school shootings in the US?? .I've already said God knows how many times your obsession over Muslims and Islamist terrorism is all over Chatterbox and it's from that you gave me the impression you "seem as though you almost want it to be though!" (in relation to mass school shootings).

It's something i've seen and read before by certain types of posters in other forums whenever a mass shooting has occurred in the US. Their initial excitement and the usual anti-Muslim jibes quickly changes to one of almost bitter disappointment when it's discovered the perpetrator isn't a brown skin guy, but white....just as it did over the Las Vegas massacre.

When a mass school shooting in US is committed by a brown skin guy then you'll be in your element but so far they've all been white kids.

Bulletguy - 2018-05-23 1:03 PM

antony1969 - 2018-05-23 6:15 AM

Jeez!! Have you got ANYTHING to contribute relating to mass school shootings in the US?? .I've already said God knows how many times your obsession over Muslims and Islamist terrorism is all over Chatterbox and it's from that you gave me the impression you "seem as though you almost want it to be though!" (in relation to mass school shootings).

It's something i've seen and read before by certain types of posters in other forums whenever a mass shooting has occurred in the US. Their initial excitement and the usual anti-Muslim jibes quickly changes to one of almost bitter disappointment when it's discovered the perpetrator isn't a brown skin guy, but white....just as it did over the Las Vegas massacre.

When a mass school shooting in US is committed by a brown skin guy then you'll be in your element but so far they've all been white kids.

So I'll be "In my element when a brown skin guy" carries out a mass shooting ... Your a fecking disgrace do you know that ... An utter fecking disgrace to suggest I'd take some pleasure from a "brown skin guy" or anyone killing kids in a mass shooting ... If that's where you've got to on a faceless forum to suggest that you need to take a long hard look at yourself ... Shame on ya

Archived