Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2018-05-20 6:44 PM

pelmetman - 2018-05-20 6:24 PM

Bulletguy - 2018-05-20 6:09 PM

pelmetman - 2018-05-20 5:44 PM

Barryd999 - 2018-05-20 4:49 PM

pelmetman - 2018-05-20 4:36 PM

Bulletguy - 2018-05-20 4:22 PM

Unlike US, UK has never had the ease and accessibility to purchasing military grade weaponry and ammunition. Not only is it illegal here, it's totally unnecessary because we have armed services along with a few highly trained and tightly controlled armed police.

So we have no gun crime here in the UK ? :-| ..........

Your defending the indefensible again Dave but I suspect you know that. However ill play along.

Have a look at this CNN Article. Your 51 times more likely to be shot in the USA than in the UK. Our gun crimes is none existent compared to theirs. https://edition.cnn.com/2017/10/03/americas/us-gun-statistics/index.html

Its simple mathematics.

Oh dear your not the playing the statistics card again? :D ...........You did of course compare our populations?.........

Even when you do your silly argument doesn't stack up at all. I'll ask you the same question i asked your mate earlier on as he hasn't been able to answer it......so lets see if you can do any better.

1) How many school shootings has the entire UK had in the past 20 weeks of this year?

In fact i'll stretch that out and make it a lot easier for you.

2) How many UK school shootings in the last 20 years have there been?

So they start young in the USA? :-| ........

Social media seems to be providing you bullet makers with a regular income :-| .........

If recent London history is anything to go by, then we can expect the same in many of our schools sometime soon 8-) ........

That wasn't the question i asked. To help you i broadened the field out to include the entire UK......so that includes London as well.

So let's see if you can do better with your second attempt.

1) How many school shootings has the entire UK had in the past 20 weeks of this year?

Stop being pedantic Bullet *-) ........WTF is history gonna do eh? >:-) ........

No doubt should open a few youth clubs to solve the issue *-) .........according to your favourite rag :D .....

https://www.independent.co.uk/voices/london-shootings-gun-knife-violence-gang-youth-clubs-close-government-cuts-a8295666.html

*-) ..................

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
pelmetman - 2018-05-20 6:53 PM

Bulletguy - 2018-05-20 6:44 PM

pelmetman - 2018-05-20 6:24 PM

Bulletguy - 2018-05-20 6:09 PM

pelmetman - 2018-05-20 5:44 PM

Barryd999 - 2018-05-20 4:49 PM

pelmetman - 2018-05-20 4:36 PM

Bulletguy - 2018-05-20 4:22 PM

Unlike US, UK has never had the ease and accessibility to purchasing military grade weaponry and ammunition. Not only is it illegal here, it's totally unnecessary because we have armed services along with a few highly trained and tightly controlled armed police.

So we have no gun crime here in the UK ? :-| ..........

Your defending the indefensible again Dave but I suspect you know that. However ill play along.

Have a look at this CNN Article. Your 51 times more likely to be shot in the USA than in the UK. Our gun crimes is none existent compared to theirs. https://edition.cnn.com/2017/10/03/americas/us-gun-statistics/index.html

Its simple mathematics.

Oh dear your not the playing the statistics card again? :D ...........You did of course compare our populations?.........

Even when you do your silly argument doesn't stack up at all. I'll ask you the same question i asked your mate earlier on as he hasn't been able to answer it......so lets see if you can do any better.

In fact i'll stretch that out and make it a lot easier for you.

So they start young in the USA? :-| ........

Social media seems to be providing you bullet makers with a regular income :-| .........

If recent London history is anything to go by, then we can expect the same in many of our schools sometime soon 8-) ........

That wasn't the question i asked. To help you i broadened the field out to include the entire UK......so that includes London as well.

So let's see if you can do better with your second attempt.

Stop being pedantic Bullet *-) ........WTF is history gonna do eh? >:-) ........

20 weeks is hardly 'history'. *-) But it's obvious you don't want to answer and here is the reason why you won't;

1) How many school shootings has the entire UK had in the past 20 weeks of this year? NONE

2) How many UK school shootings in the last 20 years have there been? NONE

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2018-05-20 7:11 PM

20 weeks is hardly 'history'. *-) But it's obvious you don't want to answer and here is the reason why you won't;

1) How many school shootings has the entire UK had in the past 20 weeks of this year? NONE

Well they have sprogs with guns..........and we have Islamists with bombs & knives *-) ......

Do try and get over your fixation with Trump..... Bullet :-| ..........

BTW....before you start my fixation is relevant to where I spend 6 months of the year :D ........

Unlike yours (lol) (lol) (lol) ........

pelmetman - 2018-05-20 7:21 PM

Well they have sprogs with guns..........and we have Islamists with bombs & knives *-) ......

Why can you not accept simple fact the US has mass shootings with regularity whereas we don't? And ethnicity doesn't come into it unless you want to question how many US school shootings have been carried out by non-Muslim.......but i doubt you'd like to touch on that as it's somewhat embarrassing for you to address that point isn't it?

BTW....before you start my fixation is relevant to where I spend 6 months of the year :D ........

Then why are you still here in UK?

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2018-05-20 8:28 PM

Why can you not accept simple fact the US has mass shootings with regularity whereas we don't? And ethnicity doesn't come into it unless you want to question how many US school shootings have been carried out by non-Muslim.......but i doubt you'd like to touch on that as it's somewhat embarrassing for you to address that point isn't it?

Eh? :-S .......It's pretty obvious why they don't have the home grown terrorist problems like we have bullet >:-) ............

Because they have mostly black ghetto's ............

We have mostly Islamic ghetto's .......apart from the London *-) ........

pelmetman - 2018-05-20 8:37 PM

Eh? :-S .......It's pretty obvious why they don't have the home grown terrorist problems like we have bullet >:-) ............

Dont worry Sadick says hes on it ... Hes sorting out our capitals murder/rape/acid epidemic while working on banning fast food adverts in the capital ... 66 now this year and counting ... Mass immigration certainly keeps the funeral directors busy in London ... Could be an idea for a business

Ah so America doesnt have a problem with Muslims then? So why is Trumpy so rabid about banning them then. He can ban Muslims and even lock out American Muslims out of their own country who happened to be abroad when the ban took place but thousands of people getting gunned down ever year and hundreds of kiddies getting shot up at school is ok? You couldnt make it up, you really couldnt.

Lets ban millions of peaceful Muslims from America in case one of them has a bomb or wants to go mental lopping peoples heads of but if your white and a proper nutcase, even certified you can go and buy a military grade assault rifle semi Automatic from Asda or whatever its called over there and fill yer boots. Good Grief!

Eh? Thread is about a SCHOOL SHOOTING in the US......not terrorism. *-)

But if you want to sling out the race/ethnicity card you've been so anxious to play.......what's the race/ethnicity of the current Texas school shooter?

Then have a look at all the other school shootings and tel me the race/ethnicity of the shooter/s involved in those. That should keep you occupied for the next hour. I look forward to seeing what you come up with.

pelmetman - 2018-05-20 8:47 PM

Then why are you still here in UK?

MIL :-| .......

Lame excuse.

Barryd999 - 2018-05-20 9:29 PM

Ah so America doesnt have a problem with Muslims then? So why is Trumpy so rabid about banning them then. He can ban Muslims and even lock out American Muslims out of their own country who happened to be abroad when the ban took place but thousands of people getting gunned down ever year and hundreds of kiddies getting shot up at school is ok? You couldnt make it up, you really couldnt.

Lets ban millions of peaceful Muslims from America in case one of them has a bomb or wants to go mental lopping peoples heads of but if your white and a proper nutcase, even certified you can go and buy a military grade assault rifle semi Automatic from Asda or whatever its called over there and fill yer boots. Good Grief![/quote

Prevention Barry ... Maybe he's seen what's happening with masses of Muslims in the rest of the world

Guest pelmetman

Lets ban millions of peaceful Muslims from America in case one of them has a bomb or wants to go mental lopping peoples heads of but if your white and a proper nutcase, even certified you can go and buy a military grade assault rifle semi Automatic from Asda or whatever its called over there and fill yer boots. Good Grief!

Maybe he's read the Koran to? ;-) ..........

Especially that bit about deceiving us nonbelievers to eventually get their way :-| .........

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2018-05-20 9:32 PM

Lame excuse.

Actually its called dementia ;-) .........

Believe me Bullet I wouldn't be here if I had a choice *-) ..........

Guest pelmetman

But if you want to sling out the race/ethnicity card you've been so anxious to play.......what's the race/ethnicity of the current Texas school shooter?

Then have a look at all the other school shootings and tel me the race/ethnicity of the shooter/s involved in those. That should keep you occupied for the next hour. I look forward to seeing what you come up with.

You've pulled the wrong card ;-) .......

Try the religious one >:-) .........

pelmetman - 2018-05-20 10:01 PM

You've pulled the wrong card ;-) .......

Try the religious one >:-) .........

Then you'd best take a look at dominance of US right wing evangelism.....it's pretty ugly and not 'christian' at all imo. You will like them though.....heretics such as Steven Anderson who calls himself a 'Pastor'.

https://qz.com/1122117/what-does-it-mean-to-be-evangelical-how-the-right-wing-hijacked-christian-identity/

Still not sure about the question of race/ethnicity of US school shooters then i see....or have you decided to walk away from that? ;-)

I suppose when as a country you've had a little thing like 9/11 happen you maybe can be forgiven for being a little careful and acting on Obamas threat list ... 3000 murdered and 6000 injured by Muslims and those deaths were celebrated in many Muslim places throughout the world and I witnessed some of those Muslim celebrations the day after in Keighley which ended with my motor getting stoned by a group of Muslims I confronted ... Lovely people ... Maybe 9/11 was a big Jewish conspiracy ... School shootings mainly carried out by fruitcake white loops , Islamic terrorism carried out by Muslims and supported by countless millions of other Muslims who want to convert us dirty non-believers into submission

antony1969 - 2018-05-21 6:35 AM

I suppose when as a country you've had a little thing like 9/11 happen you maybe can be forgiven for being a little careful and acting on Obamas threat list ... 3000 murdered and 6000 injured by Muslims and those deaths were celebrated in many Muslim places throughout the world and I witnessed some of those Muslim celebrations the day after in Keighley which ended with my motor getting stoned by a group of Muslims I confronted ... Lovely people ... Maybe 9/11 was a big Jewish conspiracy ... School shootings mainly carried out by fruitcake white loops , Islamic terrorism carried out by Muslims and supported by countless millions of other Muslims who want to convert us dirty non-believers into submission

9/11 was nearly two decades ago and what has there been since on American Soil? As terrible as 9/11 was where around 3000 people died since then over half a million Americans have died from from being shot. Yes we need to be vigilant in the west against the tiny proportion of Muslims that have gone down the route of Terrorism to support their perverted interpretation of Islam and some holy war they believe they are fighting but whichever way you look at it there was more none Muslim Terrorism in Europe certainly in the 70's and 80s than there is from Islamic Terrorism now.

Lets face it, Trump just doesnt like Muslims, blacks or anyone a bit foreign. Many people dont, they just dont always become President.

Your defending the indefensible though as far as the US Gun laws regardless of what you think about Muslims being a threat, their gun laws are just crackers and most of the rest of the world and a hell of a lot of Americans agree with that.

Barryd999 - 2018-05-21 11:13 AM

9/11 was nearly two decades ago and what has there been since on American Soil? As terrible as 9/11 was where around 3000 people died since then over half a million Americans have died from from being shot. Yes we need to be vigilant in the west against the tiny proportion of Muslims that have gone down the route of Terrorism to support their perverted interpretation of Islam and some holy war they believe they are fighting but whichever way you look at it there was more none Muslim Terrorism in Europe certainly in the 70's and 80s than there is from Islamic Terrorism now.

Lets face it, Trump just doesnt like Muslims, blacks or anyone a bit foreign. Many people dont, they just dont always become President.

Your defending the indefensible though as far as the US Gun laws regardless of what you think about Muslims being a threat, their gun laws are just crackers and most of the rest of the world and a hell of a lot of Americans agree with that.

"Tiny proportion" ... Your having a laugh aren't ya ... You claim I defend the indefensible ... Guns do what it says on the label , they kill ... Religion shouldn't ... How many have been killed or injured in the last 20 years in the name of the religion of peace ??? ... America's gun laws aren't "crackers" it's those who pull the trigger that are crackers

I suppose when as a country you've had a little thing like 9/11 happen you maybe can be forgiven for being a little careful and acting on Obamas threat list ... 3000 murdered and 6000 injured by Muslims

You are aware of course that the US lost way more lives plus serious injuries invading Iraq and Afghanistan than the 9/11 toll? It's often overlooked when quoting 9/11.......i can't think why.

antony1969 - 2018-05-21 12:27 PM

"Tiny proportion" ... Your having a laugh aren't ya ... You claim I defend the indefensible ... Guns do what it says on the label , they kill ... Religion shouldn't ...

It shouldn't.....but it does contribute. Right wing American evangelists who like to call themselves "christian".....take a look at them. The hatred is clear for all to see. Take a look at Americas Hate Preachers on YT.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/feb/18/donald-trump-evangelicals-code-of-ethics

https://qz.com/1122117/what-does-it-mean-to-be-evangelical-how-the-right-wing-hijacked-christian-identity/

https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2017/05/a-match-made-in-heaven/521409/

Bulletguy - 2018-05-21 3:01 PM

I suppose when as a country you've had a little thing like 9/11 happen you maybe can be forgiven for being a little careful and acting on Obamas threat list ... 3000 murdered and 6000 injured by Muslims

You are aware of course that the US lost way more lives plus serious injuries invading Iraq and Afghanistan than the 9/11 toll? It's often overlooked when quoting 9/11.......i can't think

Weren't they wars ???

Bulletguy - 2018-05-21 3:10 PM

"Tiny proportion" ... Your having a laugh aren't ya ... You claim I defend the indefensible ... Guns do what it says on the label , they kill ... Religion shouldn't ...

It shouldn't.....but it does contribute. Right wing American evangelists who like to call themselves "christian".....take a look at them. The hatred is clear for all to see. Take a look at Americas Hate Preachers on YT.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/feb/18/donald-trump-evangelicals-code-of-ethics

https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2017/05/a-match-made-in-heaven/521409/

Since 9/11 over 33000 Thirty three thousand Islamic terrorist attacks ... This year so far over 750 attacks with over 4000 killed and 5000 injured ... Before I look at your links do they match those numbers ???

antony1969 - 2018-05-21 4:02 PM

Bulletguy - 2018-05-21 3:10 PM

Since 9/11 over 33000 Thirty three thousand Islamic terrorist attacks ... This year so far over 750 attacks with over 4000 killed and 5000 injured ... Before I look at your links do they match those numbers ???

4000 Americans by 33,000 terrorist attacks post 9/11? Where? Which US states were these attacks carried out in? You haven't linked to anything so i've no idea where you are placing these figures at or from!

"Tiny proportion" ... Your having a laugh aren't ya ... You claim I defend the indefensible ... Guns do what it says on the label , they kill ... Religion shouldn't ... How many have been killed or injured in the last 20 years in the name of the religion of peace ??? ... America's gun laws aren't "crackers" it's those who pull the trigger that are crackers

You maybe should have a read of what this American Muslim had to say about Terrorism in 2015 although I suspect you either wont believe it or like it.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/omar-alnatour/muslims-are-not-terrorist_b_8718000.html

If American Gun laws are not crackers how do you explain their humongous death toll from shootings then? I dont see what difference it makes if the excuse for killing is a so called religious one or that the person worships Hat Stands or just doesnt like black people. A nutter is a nutter. Are we then saying that America has a disproportionate number of nutters then because this isnt happening anywhere else, at least not in such high volumes.

It happens because the nutters have access to guns, end of.

Its perfectly simple. Ban military weapons, nobody needs them, make it law to store weapons in locked cabinets and make it impossible for nutters or potential nutters to get a permit.

Barryd999 - 2018-05-21 5:47 PM

You maybe should have a read of what this American Muslim had to say about Terrorism in 2015 although I suspect you either wont believe it or like it.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/omar-alnatour/muslims-are-not-terrorist_b_8718000.html

If American Gun laws are not crackers how do you explain their humongous death toll from shootings then? I dont see what difference it makes if the excuse for killing is a so called religious one or that the person worships Hat Stands or just doesnt like black people. A nutter is a nutter. Are we then saying that America has a disproportionate number of nutters then because this isnt happening anywhere else, at least not in such high volumes.

It happens because the nutters have access to guns, end of.

Its perfectly simple. Ban military weapons, nobody needs them, make it law to store weapons in locked cabinets and make it impossible for nutters or potential nutters to get a permit.

Given the OPs original post was about another disgusting school shooting I'd like to know how you'd prevent another ... Given that most high school slaughter is by minors who aren't allowed legally to own guns in the US but manage to get them ... They also unfortunately manage to kill many with those guns which also is illegal in the US and they also don't care much for the gun-free schools act which prohibits fire arms within a certain distance from schools ... Every step they've taken they've broken the law with the sole purpose of carrying out something which thankfully is a mainly American problem ... How will you stop that Barry from happening again when there are over 100 million firearms in the US

Archived