Replacement water filler cap? Where to buy?

kevandali

Hi all, our water filler cap on our Auto Trail recently past us and bounced down the road on the motorway. I need a replacement, I have some spare cylinder locks but not sure if I need to contact dealer/Auto Trail or can I buy one direct elsewhere?
Cheers
Kev

Hi. I have seen all the ones available on eBay but they are all the three finger position type, the one lost was a two finger position type, basically a circle with a central bridge running across, if you know what I mean? 
Or does it really matter as I want to add my spare lock barrel so all the locks are the same and can use the same key. Hope this makes sense. 

The filler cap needs to match the water-filling inlet and the cap itself may be vented or un-vented.

The cap advertised on leisureshopdirect website is said to be unvented and is intended for FAP/ZADI water-filling inlets. French advert here

https://www.camping-car-plus.com/wc-eau-entretien/circuit-d-eau/coupelles-et-colliers/bouchon-d-eau-blanc-pour-coupelle-fap-zadi-6101.html

This inlet + cap is used by many motorhome manufacturers (my Rapido has one) so it’s probable that it’s what Auto-Trail fit.

Archived