feck Business

John52

Guest pelmetman
Brian Kirby - 2018-07-01 7:23 PM

pelmetman - 2018-07-01 2:35 PM

Brian Kirby - 2018-07-01 11:29 AM

pelmetman - 2018-06-30 9:15 AM...………………….

1) So you Remoaners haven't been stabbing Mrs May in the back at every opportunity? *-) ..........

2) BTW its curious that you Remoaners never talk about the cost of staying in the EU? ;-) ........

1) Speaking only for myself, no. Arguing for a better outcome than Brexit can hardly be described as stabbing anyone in the back, it is an act of support for the UK.

2) Only curious to those who see only costs to themselves, while failing to recognise the benefits to the country as a whole, and who fails to understand how the UK government transfers money from wealthier areas to those that are less wealthy. It is the same principle, with the same aim. To help the less wealthy areas prosper, to the future benefit of all. It is an investment, with a future benefit to those involved. As the saying goes, "if you don't speculate, you can't accumulate".

1) It's pretty obvious that the Remoaner propganda strategy has been to make Brexit so toxic that Joe Public would change their mind.........fortunately Joe Public appears not to be falling for it B-) ........

2) If the EU has proved to be such a Utopian dream.........Why did 17,410,742 vote to leave Utopia? >:-) .....

Oh I forgot...... we're all thick right wing racists *-) ..........

2) If the cap fits Dave. :-D

I'm quite happy to wear the same cap as 17,410,742 others B-) ...........

I suspect your cap say's "I hate democracy" :D ........

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest pelmetman
antony1969 - 2018-07-01 7:02 PM

Barryd999 - 2018-07-01 6:07 PM

pelmetman - 2018-07-01 2:57 PM

Barryd999 - 2018-07-01 2:46 PM

I mention this because you say the public hasn't changed its mind. Well they have, about 53% to 47% in favour of remain now which I grant you is not much but give them another vote or a vote on the final deal and lets see how much they like the idea of the Brexit you and the headbangers in the ERG want.

You mean the polls are back to virtually where they were on the 23rd June 2016 :D .........

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/24/eu-referendum-how-right-or-wrong-were-the-polls/

When you lost ;-) ........

Consistently though this year. They were all over the place pre Referendum. Your right to some extent though. The swing is not much but thats pretty much down to the public not being engaged so they have no idea what is going on. Go to any street right now and ask twenty random people to define the Customs Union and single market and how they think the Irish border problem should be resolved and I guarantee you unless your lucky enough to get someone who is as daft as we are who debates it all day long they wont have a clue. That doesnt mean they are thick, just oblivious.

Thats why the Brexiteers are so sh1t scared of any kind of further public vote / referendum as they would get completely hammered. None of the arguments for Brexit stack up anymore. All of them have been completely exposed as either lies or fantasy. Do the public know that though? Do they bollox. They would if there was another vote.

"The public not being engaged so they have no idea what's going on" ... What more needs to be said

I wonder where those members of the public are that have managed to avoid the nonstop Remoaner whinging?????? 8-) 8-) 8-) ..........

pelmetman - 2018-07-02 9:42 AM...........................…..

1) I'm quite happy to wear the same cap as 17,410,742 others B-) ...........

2) I suspect your cap say's "I hate democracy" :D ........

1) You'll get head lice! :-D

2) Au contraire, democracy doesn't die with a single vote!

Guest pelmetman
Brian Kirby - 2018-07-02 11:35 AM

2) Au contraire, democracy doesn't die with a single vote!

Correct.......It dies when the minority refuse to accept it *-) .........

pelmetman - 2018-07-02 9:45 AM

antony1969 - 2018-07-01 7:02 PM

Barryd999 - 2018-07-01 6:07 PM

pelmetman - 2018-07-01 2:57 PM

Barryd999 - 2018-07-01 2:46 PM

I mention this because you say the public hasn't changed its mind. Well they have, about 53% to 47% in favour of remain now which I grant you is not much but give them another vote or a vote on the final deal and lets see how much they like the idea of the Brexit you and the headbangers in the ERG want.

You mean the polls are back to virtually where they were on the 23rd June 2016 :D .........

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/24/eu-referendum-how-right-or-wrong-were-the-polls/

When you lost ;-) ........

Consistently though this year. They were all over the place pre Referendum. Your right to some extent though. The swing is not much but thats pretty much down to the public not being engaged so they have no idea what is going on. Go to any street right now and ask twenty random people to define the Customs Union and single market and how they think the Irish border problem should be resolved and I guarantee you unless your lucky enough to get someone who is as daft as we are who debates it all day long they wont have a clue. That doesnt mean they are thick, just oblivious.

Thats why the Brexiteers are so sh1t scared of any kind of further public vote / referendum as they would get completely hammered. None of the arguments for Brexit stack up anymore. All of them have been completely exposed as either lies or fantasy. Do the public know that though? Do they bollox. They would if there was another vote.

"The public not being engaged so they have no idea what's going on" ... What more needs to be said

I wonder where those members of the public are that have managed to avoid the nonstop Remoaner whinging?????? 8-) 8-) 8-) ..........

Getting on with their lives. They were promised Unicorns, a better deal than we had now and taking back control and all sorts of other bullsh1t so 17 million of them voted for a bit of that and probably about 16 million of them moved on and are just waiting for it all to be delivered. Only a small percentage of us have been daft enough to debate it every day for the past two years or try and encourage people to change their minds. It might seem to us like the whole country is still debating Brexit but they simply aren't.

So I can understand why your so against a second referendum / vote on the final deal (Whatever). Just keep hoping that the 16 million who perhaps are not rabid hard Brexiteers dont get themselves informed as to what is going on in their name.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2018-07-02 4:31 PM

Only a small percentage of us have been ***daft*** enough to debate it every day for the past two years or try and encourage people to change their minds. It might seem to us like the whole country is still debating Brexit but they simply aren't.

Bingo! :D .........

pelmetman - 2018-07-02 6:21 PM

Only a small percentage of us have been ***daft*** enough to debate it every day for the past two years or try and encourage people to change their minds. It might seem to us like the whole country is still debating Brexit but they simply aren't.

Yep you were right Dave. The Brexiteers told us all along that nothing we said would change anything and that people wouldnt change their minds. That appears to be true on social media at least. So with that in mind I take it you and the others will be retracting the latest claim that if Brexit turns out to be sh1t its our fault as clearly nothing the remainers have said has changed anything.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2018-07-02 8:48 PM

Yep you were right Dave. The Brexiteers told us all along that nothing we said would change anything and that people wouldnt change their minds. That appears to be true on social media at least. So with that in mind I take it you and the others will be retracting the latest claim that if Brexit turns out to be sh1t its our fault as clearly nothing the remainers have said has changed anything.

Incorrect ;-) .............What we're saying is, all the Remoaner whinging has achieved is the UK getting a bum deal from the EU........So bum deal = Remoaners fault >:-) .......

If we do get a "peoples vote" we'll hopefully get the chance to reject it and leave without a deal B-) ........

pelmetman - 2018-07-03 9:18 AM..................….Incorrect ;-) .............What we're saying is, all the Remoaner whinging has achieved is the UK getting a bum deal from the EU........So bum deal = Remoaners fault >:-) .......

If we do get a "peoples vote" we'll hopefully get the chance to reject it and leave without a deal B-) ........

That "bum deal" depends on two things. First, your definition of a bum deal, which is anything less than the UK severing all connection with the EU and, apparently, refusing to make any further payments to the EU whether or not we had previously agreed to do so, and second, whether that is the majority view of the UK electorate.

Your ideal Brexit is far from being universally accepted as a good deal, even among Brexiters. So, bum deal actually = any deal that you don't like, and if accepted, would be the deal that was finally accepted by both Brexiters and Remainers as the best achievable outcome consistent with the least foreseeable damage to the UK as a whole.

Your ideal Brexit is widely forecast to cause considerable damage to the UK economy and, through that, to jobs and prosperity for the whole population. To me, that would be a truly "bum deal".

As it is my country at least as much as it is yours, I reserve the right to condemn your Brexit as the most damaging version that is being proposed, and to argue for any alternative that offers a less damaging prospect.

I would just add that, at present, there is no deal on offer, because all your right wing chums are paralysed by the prospect of having to look reality in the eye and stop dreaming their impossible dreams.

If we do get a peoples vote you will get that chance, and I sincerely hope that common sense will prevail, and your ideal Brexit will emerge as the least favoured of whatever options may be on offer.

Guest pelmetman
Brian Kirby - 2018-07-03 1:03 PM

pelmetman - 2018-07-03 9:18 AM..................….Incorrect ;-) .............What we're saying is, all the Remoaner whinging has achieved is the UK getting a bum deal from the EU........So bum deal = Remoaners fault >:-) .......

That "bum deal" depends on two things. First, your definition of a bum deal, which is anything less than the UK severing all connection with the EU and, apparently, refusing to make any further payments to the EU whether or not we had previously agreed to do so, and second, whether that is the majority view of the UK electorate.

Incorrect again ;-) ...........I'm happy to accept a deal that includes those cherries we want to pick B-) ........

pelmetman - 2018-07-03 5:43 PM...……………….

1) Incorrect again ;-) ...........

2) I'm happy to accept a deal that includes those cherries we want to pick B-) ........

1) Damn! But I've only got you to rely on! :-D

2) Which are? Do tell, so I don't get confused again!

Brian Kirby - 2018-07-03 7:31 PM

2) I'm happy to accept a deal that includes those cherries we want to pick B-) ........

Looks like he got lost in the fruit 'n veg market. Decisions...decisions...decisions. (lol)

pelmetman - 2018-07-03 9:18 AM

Incorrect ;-) .............What we're saying is, all the Remoaner whinging has achieved is the UK getting a bum deal from the EU........So bum deal = Remoaners fault >:-) .......

How? How has the remainers saying Brexit is bad resulted in us getting a bum deal? What difference has it made? Your not going to get a cherry picking deal because WE told you wouldnt and so did the EU over two years ago but you decided we and they were talking bollox and YOU were right.

I think you should get the chance to put your version of Brexit to the public though in a peoples vote. I hope that the choices are though, your version of Brexit which you keep telling us is what the true Brexiteers voted for against remaining in the EU.

Guest pelmetman
Brian Kirby - 2018-07-03 7:31 PM

Mrs May repeated them today did you miss PMQ's Brian? 8-) ........

12:40pm Mrs May says we will leave the customs union

Mrs May told MPs the Brexit her Government delivers will be a Brexit that insures ***Britain leaves the customs union, single market, common agricultural policy, common fisheries policy, European Court of Justice, brings an end to free movement and regains control of the UK’s borders.***

Those are my cherries B-) .........

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2018-07-04 10:18 AM

How? How has the remainers saying Brexit is bad resulted in us getting a bum deal? What difference has it made? Your not going to get a cherry picking deal because WE told you wouldnt and so did the EU over two years ago but you decided we and they were talking bollox and YOU were right.

I think you should get the chance to put your version of Brexit to the public though in a peoples vote. I hope that the choices are though, your version of Brexit which you keep telling us is what the true Brexiteers voted for against remaining in the EU.

We will end up with a bum deal because you whinging remoaners have weakened Mrs May negotiating hand *-) ........

Although that said, there is a certain amount of ironic karma to be had from knowing you remoaners will end up paying a bigger bill than was necessary (lol) ........

pelmetman - 2018-07-04 2:18 PM

We will end up with a bum deal because you whinging remoaners have weakened Mrs May negotiating hand *-) ........

PMSL......fact is your lot can't deliver so the only weapon you have left is to blame 'the other side'. Boo hoo. *-)

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2018-07-04 2:26 PM

PMSL......fact is your lot can't deliver so the only weapon you have left is to blame 'the other side'. Boo hoo. *-)

I guess we'll find that out in 268 days time wont we? ;-) .........

All I want is out of the EU B-) .......

If we end up with a big bill that you remoaners will have to help pay then so be it >:-) .........

Although that said, there is a certain amount of ironic karma to be had from knowing you remoaners will end up paying a bigger bill than was necessary (lol) ........

She never had a negotiating hand in the first place. You Brexiteers have told us for two years that us "whinging" about Brexit is pointless as it wont change anything so which is it? You cant have it both ways.

Nobody is negotiating anyway because the Tories have not given the EU anything to negotiate. They are so sh1t, even after two years we still haven't told them what it is exactly we want.

Her repeating ad nauseam that we are leaving the single market, customs union and ending free movement is just pointless can kicking to please people like you. Its fine her saying that but lets see the super duper solution that delivers all that while at the same time delivering Frictionless trade for goods and services and no border whatsoever on the island of Ireland as well as allowing us to go on our merry little way to set up all these fabulous trade deals.

Its fantasy island, completely and its about time the Brexiteers and the pollys realised that. I am actually looking forward to the actual big master plan being revealed on Friday as it should be good for a laugh.

Whatever happens be it success or failure though, the buck stops with those that brought us here not with those who tried to prevent it.

Barryd999 - 2018-07-04 2:32 PM

She never had a negotiating hand in the first place. You Brexiteers have told us for two years that us "whinging" about Brexit is pointless as it wont change anything so which is it? You cant have it both ways.

Nobody is negotiating anyway because the Tories have not given the EU anything to negotiate. They are so sh1t, even after two years we still haven't told them what it is exactly we want.

Her repeating ad nauseam that we are leaving the single market, customs union and ending free movement is just pointless can kicking to please people like you. Its fine her saying that but lets see the super duper solution that delivers all that while at the same time delivering Frictionless trade for goods and services and no border whatsoever on the island of Ireland as well as allowing us to go on our merry little way to set up all these fabulous trade deals.

Its fantasy island, completely and its about time the Brexiteers and the pollys realised that. I am actually looking forward to the actual big master plan being revealed on Friday as it should be good for a laugh.

Whatever happens be it success or failure though, the buck stops with those that brought us here not with those who tried to prevent it.

Yep it just keeps on getting worse ... https://news.sky.com/story/uk-growth-accelerates-to-04-in-second-quarter-11425798 ... Its all going Pete Tong

antony1969 - 2018-07-04 3:27 PM

Yep it just keeps on getting worse ... https://news.sky.com/story/uk-growth-accelerates-to-04-in-second-quarter-11425798 ... Its all going Pete Tong

Did you actually read your own report.

"The survey once again highlights how the business outlook remains clouded by widespread concerns about the impact of Brexit uncertainty in particular.

"Such a divergence between current and expected future activity stokes worries that the upturn is being fueled by short-term spending, based on hopes that uncertainty will lift, and likely masks a lack of longer-term business investment."

Im glad its blipped up a bit as any further the other way when it was at 0.1% would be recession. A recession we luckily narrowly avoided because of a world wide economic boom that just happened to fall around the time of the referendum. An economic boom that is the sole reason so called "Project fear" wasnt quite as bad as predicted.

Shows how desperate you are to find good news stories really if you can think this is one of them. I would wait and see what happens in the Autumn before getting too excited. 0.4%? We should be at 2.7% at the top of the growth league not the bottom as we are now thanks to Brexit.

Barryd999 - 2018-07-04 3:59 PM

"The survey once again highlights how the business outlook remains clouded by widespread concerns about the impact of Brexit uncertainty in particular.

"Such a divergence between current and expected future activity stokes worries that the upturn is being fueled by short-term spending, based on hopes that uncertainty will lift, and likely masks a lack of longer-term business investment."

Im glad its blipped up a bit as any further the other way when it was at 0.1% would be recession. A recession we luckily narrowly avoided because of a world wide economic boom that just happened to fall around the time of the referendum. An economic boom that is the sole reason so called "Project fear" wasnt quite as bad as predicted.

Shows how desperate you are to find good news stories really if you can think this is one of them. I would wait and see what happens in the Autumn before getting too excited. 0.4%? We should be at 2.7% at the top of the growth league not the bottom as we are now thanks to Brexit.

Not desperate at all ... I'm.not the one who's been bawling for the last 2 years ... If everything was as bad as you claim we should be in the negative not positive ... Rub your ball and tell us what it predicts ... Again

antony1969 - 2018-07-04 6:04 PM

Not desperate at all ... I'm.not the one who's been bawling for the last 2 years ... If everything was as bad as you claim we should be in the negative not positive ... Rub your ball and tell us what it predicts ... Again

As I said, we nearly were in the negative (recession) but narrowly avoided it because of a world wide economic boom. Whichever way you look at it Brexit has damaged the UK just not as badly as predicted but thats due to the boom not Brexit. All this and we havent left yet.

Still, we have this wonderful future to look forward to where we will set up fantastic trade deals with, err, with, errrr, can I think about it?

TRUMP!!!! Yes. Oh dear. 8-)

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2018-07-04 8:29 PM

antony1969 - 2018-07-04 6:04 PM

As I said, we nearly were in the negative (recession) but narrowly avoided it because of a world wide economic boom. Whichever way you look at it Brexit has damaged the UK just not as badly as predicted but thats due to the boom not Brexit. All this and we havent left yet.

Still, we have this wonderful future to look forward to where we will set up fantastic trade deals with, err, with, errrr, can I think about it?

TRUMP!!!! Yes. Oh dear. 8-)

STAND BACK EVERYONE 8-) .........

As I fear Bazza's gonna implode 8-) ........

By eck it must be grim up Norf :D ........

No Dave, its absolutely spiffing up north. Well at least this part of ooop North. Its the rest of the country in the more populated areas that will be the first to become the Mad Max Dystopian landscape that David Davis mentioned when nobody was even thinking it.

I doubt much will change here when Brexit starts destroying the country and the peasants start revolting. When the new immigrants come in from Asia and Africa to replace the Romanians, Poles and Bulgarians as they leave and rejoin their new booming economies they wont be coming here, they will be coming to a hospital, farm, care home or factory near you. (lol)

Just think how ironic it would be though that ten years from now when there is mass unemployment here and Europe is booming that our jobless have to go off to Romania or Poland seeking work. I wonder how welcome they will be. Oh I forgot, no freedom of movement, we will be stuck with them.

Archived