Terrorism Hits London Yet Again ???

antony1969

Violet1956 - 2018-08-16 8:18 PM

Yes Antony, and those refused asylum by Italy may be coming our way very soon. They are probably in contact with their traffickers already in preparation the great day that Brexiteers are looking forward to.

Brexiteers cant stop and aren't responsible for illegal traffickers Veronica ... If you want to try to blame anyone then blame Merkel and blame the receive everything for free country we live in that appeals so much to these types

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
antony1969 - 2018-08-16 8:26 PM

Yes Antony, and those refused asylum by Italy may be coming our way very soon. They are probably in contact with their traffickers already in preparation the great day that Brexiteers are looking forward to.

Brexiteers cant stop and aren't responsible for illegal traffickers Veronica ... If you want to try to blame anyone then blame Merkel and blame the receive everything for free country we live in that appeals so much to these types

I agree that Brexiteers are't responsible for illegal traffickers. I don't agree that Brexit provides a solution to illegal trafficking of people. As far as I see it it Brexit has the potential to weaken our ability to control our borders for a considerable number of years for the reasons I have given.

Violet1956 - 2018-08-16 8:36 PM

I agree that Brexiteers are't responsible for illegal traffickers. I don't agree that Brexit provides a solution to illegal trafficking of people. As far as I see it it Brexit has the potential to weaken our ability to control our borders for a considerable number of years for the reasons I have given.

If you make the country and what these types receive less appealing to them then maybe that might stop some of them trying to make it to the land of free milk and honey ... How many illegals try to get into Hungary and Poland to stay there ???

Guest pelmetman
Violet1956 - 2018-08-16 8:21 PM

pelmetman - 2018-08-16 8:04 PM

Violet1956 - 2018-08-16 6:54 PM

True Dave but as I have said, that is a political minefield.and in any event that won't happen before Brexit. How likely it is to happen post-Brexit is anyone's guess. By the time we got round to it ( remember we will be extremely busy after Brexit sorting out all sorts of stuff) we could be swamped with a significant number of Europe's rejected asylum claimants. We don't have a good record as far as removals are concerned. :-(

Which will add to the calls for rejection of the convention ;-) ..................

But shouldn't rejection of the Convention have come first before people were duped into thinking that Brexit was the solution?

Brexit happened because the concerns of the British public were ignored ;-) .........

Guest pelmetman

Well if that happens then I suspect racism will become a much bigger problem than it is now :-| ........

pelmetman - 2018-08-16 9:01 PM

Well if that happens then I suspect racism will become a much bigger problem than it is now :-| ........

Yes Dave and where will that get us?

Guest pelmetman
Violet1956 - 2018-08-16 9:13 PM

pelmetman - 2018-08-16 9:01 PM

Yes Dave and where will that get us?

Nothing for me ;-) ......But maybe more work for you :D ..........

pelmetman - 2018-08-16 8:58 PM

Violet1956 - 2018-08-16 8:21 PM

pelmetman - 2018-08-16 8:04 PM

Violet1956 - 2018-08-16 6:54 PM

True Dave but as I have said, that is a political minefield.and in any event that won't happen before Brexit. How likely it is to happen post-Brexit is anyone's guess. By the time we got round to it ( remember we will be extremely busy after Brexit sorting out all sorts of stuff) we could be swamped with a significant number of Europe's rejected asylum claimants. We don't have a good record as far as removals are concerned. :-(

Which will add to the calls for rejection of the convention ;-) ..................

But shouldn't rejection of the Convention have come first before people were duped into thinking that Brexit was the solution?

Brexit happened because the concerns of the British public were ignored ;-) .........

No. Brexit happened because it was engineered. Nobody really gave a toss about the EU until they were told to.

John52 - 2018-08-17 5:50 AM

antony1969 - 2018-08-16 7:52 PM

Italy seems to be doing quite nicely refusing refugees

and Italy is in the EU

Funny how most of the problems you have been told to blame on the EU don't affect the other countries in it *-)

Maybe you want to tell Mr Matteo Salvini that ... His popularity grows and grows in Italy and what are his main gripes ??? ... The EU and immigration ... Sound familiar ??? ... Keep up John/Peter/James

antony1969 - 2018-08-17 6:25 AM

and Italy is in the EU

Funny how most of the problems you have been told to blame on the EU don't affect the other countries in it *-)

Maybe you want to tell Mr Matteo Salvini that ... His popularity grows and grows in Italy and what are his main gripes ??? ... The EU and immigration ... Sound familiar ??? ... Keep up John/Peter/James

Actually his main gripe at the moment is those responsible for the Genoa Bridge. Catastrophic as that was, Grenfell was worse on every level, both in the number of victims and the degree of culpability. The dangers at Grenfell were obvious and continually pointed out to those 'responsible' for it. Wheras the dangers of the Genoa bridge were not obvious - we still don't know what caused it to collapse. Nevertheless the Italian Government seems to be doing a lot more to find those 'responsible' for Genoa, than the British Government is doing to hold those 'responsible' for Grenfell. >:-)

antony1969 - 2018-08-15 6:31 AM

No need to panic Sadicks on it ... Hes doing a really good job of keeping London safe

Unlike the Royal Tory Borough 'responsible' for Grenfell Tower who have killed more people than the other 'Terrorists' >:-)

John52 - 2018-08-17 6:53 AM

antony1969 - 2018-08-17 6:25 AM

and Italy is in the EU

Actually his main gripe at the moment is those responsible for the Genoa Bridge. Catastrophic as that was, Grenfell was worse on every level, both in the number of victims and the degree of culpability. The dangers at Grenfell were obvious and continually pointed out to those 'responsible' for it. Wheras the dangers of the Genoa bridge were not obvious - we still don't know what caused it to collapse. Nevertheless the Italian Government seems to be doing a lot more to find those 'responsible' for Genoa, than the British Government is doing to hold those 'responsible' for Grenfell. >:-)

Yes and who's he blaming for the Genoa Bridge ??? ... What are the Italian "doing a lot more" of to find those responsible for Genoa than UK government is doing over Grenfell as you once again wildly claim

John52 - 2018-08-17 7:11 AM

No need to panic Sadicks on it ... Hes doing a really good job of keeping London safe

Unlike the Royal Tory Borough 'responsible' for Grenfell Tower who have killed more people than the other 'Terrorists' >:-)

Your a disgrace ... Shame on you

Guest pelmetman

Talking of Terrorists ;-) ...........

I see Corbyn has been snapped with another one 8-) ..........

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6069013/Corbyn-faces-fresh-questions-links-terrorists-pictures-emerge-plane-hijacker.html

He's like a Terrorist groupie *-) ............

pelmetman - 2018-08-17 8:38 AM

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6069013/Corbyn-faces-fresh-questions-links-terrorists-pictures-emerge-plane-hijacker.html

Maybe he just accidentally found himself on stage at the event whilst out walking his dog Yasser ... He accidentally laid a wreath for terrorists in Tunisia while on a walking holiday and I seem to remember him accidentally inviting Gerry Adams over only a couple of weeks after the Brighton bombing ... Hes an accident waiting to explode

antony1969 - 2018-08-17 9:18 AM

Maybe he just accidentally found himself on stage at the event whilst out walking his dog Yasser ... He accidentally laid a wreath for terrorists in Tunisia while on a walking holiday and I seem to remember him accidentally inviting Gerry Adams over only a couple of weeks after the Brighton bombing ... Hes an accident waiting to explode

Actually he was swept up in an event to mourn those killed by Israel in an action condemned by the rest of the world including some of its own supporters.

To try and make political capital out of it just shows how unprincipled and desperate some people have become to draw attention from Grenfell /Tory corruption and chaos over Brexit / etc etc >:-(

antony1969 - 2018-08-17 8:13 AM

So you've no answer to that one then :-S

John52 - 2018-08-17 9:56 AM

antony1969 - 2018-08-17 8:13 AM

So you've no answer to that one then :-S

Was it a question ???

John52 - 2018-08-17 9:53 AM

antony1969 - 2018-08-17 9:18 AM

Actually he was swept up in an event to mourn those killed by Israel in an action condemned by the rest of the world including some of its own supporters.

To try and make political capital out of it just shows how unprincipled and desperate some people have become to draw attention from Grenfell /Tory corruption and chaos over Brexit / etc etc >:-(

"To try and make political capital out of it jut shows how unprincipled and desperate some people have become" ... From the man who all Hollywood style a few posts back claimed the Italians are doing more over the bridge disaster than our government did over Grenfell without offering a single shred of evidence ... Lordy why dont you give up

Deeply nested arguments among the same group of people who hold fixed, polarised ideas, often diverting the topic, are a real pain in the arse.

Can't you guys see that riding your various hobby horses achieves nothing at all; you are not reading the posts with an open mind and neither is anyone else bothering to read the same-old, same-old!

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2018-08-17 9:53 AM

It's funny how those events often involve terrorists *-) ...............

There's no hiding where his sympathies lie............and its certainly not with the terrorists victims :-| ..........

Has he no shame? 8-) ...........

antony1969 - 2018-08-17 10:41 AM

John52 - 2018-08-17 9:46 AM

antony1969 - 2018-08-17 8:12 AM

Yes and who's he blaming for the Genoa Bridge ??? ...

Who said he was blaming anybody *-)

I did and he is and I'll ask again who's he blaming ???

The company responsible - whose shares have crashed as they are not expecting someone else to pay the financial cost of it like Theresa May sending £250 million taken from poorer boroughs to Britain's richest borough ''responsible'' for Grenfell Tower.

He has also promised to find and name the individuals responsible and hold them personally liable - again unlike those 'responsible' for Grenfell. in the Royal Tory Borough..

Archived