Terrorism Hits London Yet Again ???

antony1969

pelmetman - 2018-08-17 12:58 PM

There's no hiding where his sympathies lie............and its certainly not with the terrorists victims :-| ..........

Has he no shame? 8-) ...........

Did you read that one in the Daily Mail or did you make it up yourself *-)

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2018-08-17 5:39 PM

pelmetman - 2018-08-17 12:58 PM

There's no hiding where his sympathies lie............and its certainly not with the terrorists victims :-| ..........

Has he no shame? 8-) ...........

Did you read that one in the Daily Mail or did you make it up yourself *-)

I didn't need to read it ;-) ...........I've seen the pictures 8-) ............

John52 - 2018-08-17 5:34 PM

antony1969 - 2018-08-17 10:41 AM

John52 - 2018-08-17 9:46 AM

antony1969 - 2018-08-17 8:12 AM

Yes and who's he blaming for the Genoa Bridge ??? ...

Who said he was blaming anybody *-)

I did and he is and I'll ask again who's he blaming ???

The company responsible - whose shares have crashed as they are not expecting someone else to pay the financial cost of it like Theresa May sending £250 million taken from poorer boroughs to Britain's richest borough ''responsible'' for Grenfell Tower.

He has also promised to find and name the individuals responsible and hold them personally liable - again unlike those 'responsible' for Grenfell. in the Royal Tory Borough..

I asked who he's blaming ??? ... Keep up

antony1969 - 2018-08-18 8:09 AM

The company responsible - whose shares have crashed as they are not expecting someone else to pay the financial cost of it like Theresa May sending £250 million taken from poorer boroughs to Britain's richest borough ''responsible'' for Grenfell Tower.

He has also promised to find and name the individuals responsible and hold them personally liable - again unlike those 'responsible' for Grenfell. in the Royal Tory Borough..

He is clearly holding the company 'responsible' for the bridge Autostrade - to account.

As far as I know he isn't blaming anybody personally yet, because unlike Grenfell where the fault was obvious before the tragedy and had long been pointed out, we don't yet know the cause of the bridge collapse.

But he has promised to find those responsible and hold them personally to account.

Although Grenfell was worse both in the number of deaths and the culpability, its the Tory party investigating itself.

Theresa May indicated what the verdict of that would be when she immediately showed they wouldn't have to pay for it when she sent them £250 million taken from poorer boroughs >:-)

PS- which they have been so reckless with as to give £millions of it to scammers without even bothering to check whether the Grenfell flats they were claiming for ever even existed >:-)

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2018-08-18 9:28 AM

PS- which they have been so reckless with as to give £millions of it to scammers without even bothering to check whether the Grenfell flats they were claiming for ever even existed >:-)

Blaming the victims of crime and not the criminals again *-) ...........

How very Peter :D .........

antony1969 - 2018-08-18 8:09 AM

He is clearly holding the company 'responsible' for the bridge Autostrade - to account.

As far as I know he isn't blaming anybody personally yet, because unlike Grenfell where the fault was obvious before the tragedy and had long been pointed out, we don't yet know the cause of the bridge collapse.

But he has promised to find those responsible and hold them personally to account.

Although Grenfell was worse both in the number of deaths and the culpability, its the Tory party investigating itself.

Theresa May indicated what the verdict of that would be when she immediately showed they wouldn't have to pay for it when she sent them £250 million taken from poorer boroughs >:-)

Lordy

pelmetman - 2018-08-18 10:36 AM

I don't see anywhere in John52's post "blaming the victims of crime"....quite the opposite if anything. Which part do you reference that to? :-S

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2018-08-18 12:38 PM

I don't see anywhere in John52's post "blaming the victims of crime"....quite the opposite if anything. Which part do you reference that to? :-S

Duh! *-) .......

Blimey Bullet you are hard work :-| ...........

The taxpayer "Was" once again the victim ........

And Peter's "poor hard done by criminals" were the beneficiaries *-) .......

Have I explained it enough for your cordite addled mind? :-S ...........

Just askin :D ............

pelmetman - 2018-08-18 4:25 PM

Duh! *-) .......

Yes of course we taxpayers are the victim of Tory crime/recklessness/incompetence/whatever again, that goes without saying..

I mentioned the scammers and those who paid them millionds of our money without checking.

Which you construed as blaming the victims of crime.

Which of those are you saying iare victims?

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2018-08-18 6:00 PM

Duh! *-) .......

Yes of course we taxpayers are the victim of Tory crime/recklessness/incompetence/whatever again, that goes without saying..

I mentioned the scammers and those who paid them millionds of our money without checking.

Which you construed as blaming the victims of crime.

Which of those are you saying iare victims?

What's your spell check been sniffing? ;-) .........

Just askin :D .......

Duh! *-) .......

The tax payer picks up the bill for everything including crime....but you didn't say that.

Those who made fraudulent claims have already been arrested and three already in prison though i imagine Grenfell residents will be more concerned as to when someone in authority is eventually going to be held to account, charged and sentenced. I suspect they will have to wait a very long time as dealing with a few minnows provides a convenient diversion.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2018-08-18 8:30 PM

The tax payer picks up the bill for everything including crime....but you didn't say that.

Those who made fraudulent claims have already been arrested and three already in prison though i imagine Grenfell residents will be more concerned as to when someone in authority is eventually going to be held to account, charged and sentenced. I suspect they will have to wait a very long time as dealing with a few minnows provides a convenient diversion.

So the taxpayer is now paying for them to stay in one of HM holiday camps *-) .......

No doubt they were defended by a taxpayer funded lawyer :-| .........

At least they've got unpaid loony lefty gobsh*tes like you and Peter to defend them on here >:-) .......

pelmetman - 2018-08-18 8:40 PM

Bulletguy - 2018-08-18 8:30 PM

So the taxpayer is now paying for them to stay in one of HM holiday camps *-) .......

You keep claiming prison is "a holiday camp"......so as you believe it's so cushy, go and serve some time in one and then your words may have some credibility. And don't post back with some made up fairy stories of 'mates who've been inside say it's great' etc. We've heard that rubbish before.

At least they've got unpaid loony lefty gobsh*tes like you and Peter to defend them on here >:-) .......

Sounds like the booze 'talking tough'..........time you laid off the bottle. *-)

HM holiday camps *-) .......

You mean the ones that have just hit new record numbers of violent assaults, self-harm and suicide attempts *-)

Prisoners can't afford to appear weak or they'll get bullied.

So some might pretend prison is easy for them because they are so hard.*-)

Is that what you have been hearing?

Or perhaps you've heard from a bully or rapist who really does like prison?

It only takes a little common sense to see through that.

But if you can't even see through Daily Mail propoganda I suppose you can't see through that either. :-S

Isn't funny that any person who goes on the rampage, killing and maiming with the full expectation of it ending in their own death is called a terrorist, unless of course they are white. Then they are described as mentally ill.

Islamic terrorism represents the beliefs and practices of Muslims about as much as people who believe that the Earth was created in 7 days and that the Earth is only 4,000 years old represents the belief of Christians.

ISIS is a religious cult based on an extreme interpretation of a small part of the Koran surrounding the end of the world, similar to 'the rapture's in the old testament.

Don't get me wrong, I abhor anyone who goes out to kill, maim or put people in fear. I just thought it might be helpful to put this all into context.

michaelmorris - 2018-08-19 7:31 AM

Isn't funny that any person who goes on the rampage, killing and maiming with the full expectation of it ending in their own death is called a terrorist, unless of course they are white. Then they are described as mentally ill.

Islamic terrorism represents the beliefs and practices of Muslims about as much as people who believe that the Earth was created in 7 days and that the Earth is only 4,000 years old represents the belief of Christians.

ISIS is a religious cult based on an extreme interpretation of a small part of the Koran surrounding the end of the world, similar to 'the rapture's in the old testament.

Don't get me wrong, I abhor anyone who goes out to kill, maim or put people in fear. I just thought it might be helpful to put this all into context.

Next time they scream Allahu Akbar as they kill and slaughter innocent folk for their God or when they are sentenced for raping innocent under age white girls I'll try to remember they don't represent the Islamic faith ... Ones things for sure we won't have to wait long for either happening

antony1969 - 2018-08-19 8:07 AM

Next time they scream Allahu Akbar as they kill and slaughter innocent folk for their God or when they are sentenced for raping innocent under age white girls I'll try to remember they don't represent the Islamic faith ... Ones things for sure we won't have to wait long for either happening

Yes please do try and remember that because religions are open to all, some bad people can join to gain respectability. Just like Sir Jimmy Savile OBE KCSG with the Chirch of England, Catholic Priest pedophiles etc.

Doesn't mean they are all bad. There are all sorts of people in our local church - some of them so lovely their kindness and consideration just blows me away :$

John52 - 2018-08-19 8:28 AM

Yes please do try and remember that because religions are open to all, some bad people can join to gain respectability. Just like Sir Jimmy Savile OBE KCSG with the Chirch of England, Catholic Priest pedophiles etc.

Doesn't mean they are all bad. There are all sorts of people in our local church - some of them so lovely their kindness and consideration just blows me away :$

Lovely ... The kindness you talk of at your local church may be in their God's name just as Muslims kill and it would seem rape in their Gods name ... Otherwise why do they shout his name at times of horror or are we losing it in translation ???

Guest pelmetman

A small part??? :-S ...........So you haven't read the Koran obviously :-| ...........

Islamic terrorism represents the beliefs and practices of Muslims about as much as people who believe that the Earth was created in 7 days and that the Earth is only 4,000 years old represents the belief of Christians. ISIS is a religious cult based on an extreme interpretation of a small part of the Koran surrounding the end of the world, similar to 'the rapture's in the old testament.

Well said but i'm afraid there are a couple of flat earth wallers on here who won't be able to comprehend your context. Too much logic!

Bulletguy - 2018-08-19 11:54 AM

Islamic terrorism represents the beliefs and practices of Muslims about as much as people who believe that the Earth was created in 7 days and that the Earth is only 4,000 years old represents the belief of Christians. ISIS is a religious cult based on an extreme interpretation of a small part of the Koran surrounding the end of the world, similar to 'the rapture's in the old testament.

Well said but i'm afraid there are a couple of flat earth wallers on here who won't be able to comprehend your context. Too much logic!

"logic!' ... Gotta say I thought it was the opening chapter to a Barbara Cartland book ... Beautiful

another of the Mad Hatter's 'Holiday Camps' https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-birmingham-45240742 *-)

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2018-08-20 10:13 AM

another of the Mad Hatter's 'Holiday Camps' https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-birmingham-45240742 *-)

If the customers don't like it ;-) ............Perhaps they shouldn't keep booking a place there *-) ..........

Told ya we wouldn't have to wait long ... 1 day ... "Allah is Great" ... Shouted the Barcelona knifeman before being thankfully taken out by cops ... Defo nowt to do with religion though

pelmetman - 2018-08-20 10:27 AM

John52 - 2018-08-20 10:13 AM

If the customers don't like it ;-) ............Perhaps they shouldn't keep booking a place there *-) ..........

Sooner or later most of those prisoners will be back amongst us.

All prison will have taught them is the way to survive and prosper is through deceit, violence, intimidation, theft etc etc.

Alright for the 1% who have full police protection and private security.

What about the other 99% *-)

Archived