Eurotruck - The end is near.

euroserv

Sorry to read your sad news. I wish you all the best for your future.

Over the ears I have benefited several times from your advise and comments on the problems I have experienced. Also I always read your posts with interest so I am delighted that you will continue on the forum. Thank you for all your enlightened comments over the years.

Regards

Peter

Nick, anyone who is prepared to parachute out of a plane for charity has my vote & must be a great asset to any business. Take a month or two off to smell the roses and then bounce back stronger than ever. With your obvious technical skill and management experience I am confident you do have a great future. Remember a little sand under the oyster and bingo a pearl!
cheers,

Nick,

Like all of us on here I’ve always looked forward to reading and digesting your advice on Ducatos and I’m saddened that you have to relinquish your business.

You have a wealth of knowledge based on the real-world experience of working on these vehicles and are a clear and good communicator.

In the absence of any readily available manuals from Fiat, have you considered committing your knowledge to paper, maybe a winter project, or several winters?

I for one would be happy to pay good money for a DIY guide for the simpler mechanical tasks and troubleshooting guide. There are frequent plaintive requests on Fiat forums for such information, and none is forthcoming from Fiat.

A big job, I know, and maybe not financially rewarding.

Just a thought, and good luck in the future......and thanks!

Like everyone else on here. Sad that you are closing down, but you are young still, so look on the bright side.

We have had to give up Motorhoming due to age, but know how much you have been appreciated on this forum.

Have a break, then look to the future.

There is a lack of people like you with your knowledge, down here in the south, so maybe look to move away from the midlands , ? All the best for your future

PJay

So sorry to hear of your closure,but you did it in an honourable way and didn't disappear with a bag of loot abroad and left people dangling which seems to be a recent trend in business.

I hope you find a peaceful and enjoyable future and keep posting here when you can.

Archived