Happy Hundred Days Everyone........

Guest pelmetman

Tracker - 2018-12-20 5:25 PM

Sorry Barry but you are still taking twaddle.

Please try again later!

Barry's blaming all 17 million Brexiteers for any violence , deaths and hate crimes that he can link to Brexit ... The two and a half years since Brexit have taken its toll on his sanity ... Like everything else he says about Brexit its utter tosh ... Takes allsorts I suppose ... Happy Christmas Barry and a little advice forget Brexit for a week or two and get your life back cos when you start pointing the finger as you have that means me , Dave , Rich Tracker I think are responsible

for death and I gotta be honest I don't care for that

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The effects of Brexit and the catastrophic No Deal brexit some of you seem hell bent on having will cause a chaos effect that could well spiral out of control for years to come. Of course it could lead to deaths and violence. Not only that but a massive blow to our economy could trigger a recession and austerity cuts like we have never seen before. These alone could lead to deaths, they already have. A landmark study claims there were 45000 more deaths than expected in the first four years of austerity. https://www.independent.co.uk/news/health/tory-austerity-deaths-study-report-people-die-social-care-government-policy-a8057306.html

If the no deal predictions are correct that will seem like a walk in the park. This is the problem with creating massive political change with no plan whatsoever based on absolute blind faith that flies in the face of every sane and dire warning against such action, there will be consequences the level of which at the moment we just dont know but the Brexiteers make no mistake own it. Its your Brexit not mine. If it goes well and we get the sunlit uplands that you all said Brexit will deliver I will be the first to come on here and congratulate you all and admit I was wrong I promise but when (sorry if) we descend it chaos, violence and recession the buck stops with those that brought this upon us.

I wonder if these "lovely" people will take the blame when it all goes tits up. Probably not, they will just blame anyone but themselves. Attacking a woman on her own with appalling verbal abuse. Dead hard huh. Morons. They even stopped an ambulance on its way to an emergency the other day.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/anna-soubry-brexit-leave-traitor-hitler-peoples-vote-threat-a8692261.html?fbclid=IwAR1qxKnfT-QzEHkfkcJWTHPl17SsacqrC0IKAGZSlkrk-K7mZMsiM6FGrug

Well done Barry, a mellowing of your outrageous claims.

I do have to wonder how the rest of the world that is not in the EU manages to survive without wholesale riots and deaths - apart from France of course - if staying in the EU is such a big deal?

What are they doing wrong to have such instability and poor economies - perhaps we could copy them?

Barryd999 - 2018-12-20 6:12 PM

The effects of Brexit and the catastrophic No Deal brexit some of you seem hell bent on having will cause a chaos effect that could well spiral out of control for years to come. Of course it could lead to deaths and violence. Not only that but a massive blow to our economy could trigger a recession and austerity cuts like we have never seen before. These alone could lead to deaths, they already have. A landmark study claims there were 45000 more deaths than expected in the first four years of austerity. https://www.independent.co.uk/news/health/tory-austerity-deaths-study-report-people-die-social-care-government-policy-a8057306.html

If the no deal predictions are correct that will seem like a walk in the park. This is the problem with creating massive political change with no plan whatsoever based on absolute blind faith that flies in the face of every sane and dire warning against such action, there will be consequences the level of which at the moment we just dont know but the Brexiteers make no mistake own it. Its your Brexit not mine. If it goes well and we get the sunlit uplands that you all said Brexit will deliver I will be the first to come on here and congratulate you all and admit I was wrong I promise but when (sorry if) we descend it chaos, violence and recession the buck stops with those that brought this upon us.

I wonder if these "lovely" people will take the blame when it all goes tits up. Probably not, they will just blame anyone but themselves. Attacking a woman on her own with appalling verbal abuse. Dead hard huh. Morons. They even stopped an ambulance on its way to an emergency the other day.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/anna-soubry-brexit-leave-traitor-hitler-peoples-vote-threat-a8692261.html?fbclid=IwAR1qxKnfT-QzEHkfkcJWTHPl17SsacqrC0IKAGZSlkrk-K7mZMsiM6FGrug

From your BMJ link "this MAY have produced the substantial increase"... Talking of the deaths they "stop short on calling them AVOIDABLE" ... So in all a report full of if , whats and maybes a bit like your Brexit predictions ... I dont care about your bonkers predictions because they are indeed utter tosh what I do care about is the disgraceful slur you put on all Brexit voters by claiming they will be to blame for any deaths and hate crimes you can link to leaving ... Its up there with the most shocking insults spewed out on here that is saying sumat

Well if my thoughts have come across as a bit severe and offensive then I am sorry, Ive had a bit of a rough day and Im in a shed load of pain but I do think we are playing with fire. Its fly by the seat of your pants politics and decisions now being taken are based on an idea and basically peoples imaginations. There is pretty much no foundations or route map with Brexit whatsoever and it really is playing with not only peoples livelyhoods but their lives. Anyway I did what you suggested Anthony and buggered off for a few hours and made a hash of a few songs I was working on and shifted a decent Shiraz.

Never meant to upset anyone. I love you all, despite our differences in opinion. B-)

Barryd999 - 2018-12-20 9:19 PM

Never meant to upset anyone. I love you all, despite our differences in opinion.

Thanks Barry, you didn't upset me in the least, I whilst I may not agree with some of your thinking I respect your entitlement to your own views - even though they are wrong in my view!

Hope I didn't upset you either!!

Love, kindness, forgiveness and Chrissymas kisses!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
pelmetman - 2019-02-07 3:20 PM

Happy fifty Days Everyone :D ...........

Big love to all out there in freedom land xxx ... 50 days ... My daughter is due to have our 3rd grandchild round that time ... We already know she's a girl so I think Nigel would be a beautiful name for her , Nigel Boris maybe

• 2 weeks later...
pelmetman - 2019-02-17 7:33 AM

Happy Forty Days Everyone :D .........

Forty days and forty nights in the wilderness and then we all emerge into a bright new world.

We live in hope that all future Governments make a better job of being out than they have of being in (don't hold your breath!) and as the Grand Old Duke of York once said - when we were only halfway out we were neither out nor in!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest pelmetman
Fast Pat - 2019-02-27 8:08 AM

pelmetman - 2019-02-27 7:51 AM

Happy Thirty Days Everyone :D ..........

Happy minimum of ninety......

If at all

Happy EU elections then :D .............If we stay we'll make EU pay >:-) ........

• 2 weeks later...

MPs have voted to extend Brexit beyond 29 March by backing a government motion forced on Theresa May by the Commons.

The motion, which May was forced to agree to if her own Brexit plan was defeated again, as it was on Tuesday, decrees that the government will seek agreement with the EU for an extension to article 50 beyond that date. It was passed by 412 votes to 202.

The motion says that if a Brexit plan is agreed by 20 March then this would be a brief, technical extension until 30 June – if not, it says, it would probably involve a longer period, and the UK taking part in upcoming European elections.

Better reset your countdown......

Archived