Happy Hundred Days Everyone........

Guest pelmetman

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-03-26 11:51 AM

Well you might be right about them kicking us out and I wouldnt blame them to be honest. However its equally likely that when her deal fails again that we will end up in a much longer extension hence my question about three or fifteen years. That would be better for you anyway otherwise what will you have to do all day if its all over in 15 days?

For me personally an extension to June the 30th would be ideal, as I've booked our ferry back to Blighty for the 1st of July, which would mean I'd used 1 day of my 90 in a 180 allowance B-)

Which would take the pressure off sorting out our temporary residency in just 3 months...... now that I know just how slow Spanish bureaucracy actually is 8-) .........

But I'll just as happy to leave earlier :D ........

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
pelmetman - 2019-03-23 6:43 PM

Brian Kirby - 2019-03-23 6:35 PM

pelmetman - 2019-03-23 2:00 PM...…………………………..Cant say I have a problem with a transition period? ;-) ..........

That's not what you've been saying up to now, Dave. Changed you mind? :-D

Transition period = single market + customs union + present regulations on movement of workers + people + capital, and goods, plus NI backstop until alternative arrangements are negotiated.

But NI backstop = Irish Border = Common Travel Area + Belfast Agreement + border controls (which would breach the Belfast Agreement.). In short, UK remains in EU (but with no say on what future regulations the EU might introduce) until someone solves the Irish Border riddle.

So, a vassal state until the 12th of never. Great scheme, not! :-D Taxation with no representation!

Do we really have to do the NI argument again Brian ? *-) ..........

Gawd you Remoaners are nothing but boring "and" repetitive ;-) ......

Of course, to protect you from unicorns, until you finally get it. You'll thank me in the end! :-D

Guest pelmetman
Brian Kirby - 2019-03-26 5:20 PM

pelmetman - 2019-03-23 6:43 PM

pelmetman - 2019-03-23 2:00 PM...…………………………..Cant say I have a problem with a transition period? ;-) ..........

Transition period = single market + customs union + present regulations on movement of workers + people + capital, and goods, plus NI backstop until alternative arrangements are negotiated.

But NI backstop = Irish Border = Common Travel Area + Belfast Agreement + border controls (which would breach the Belfast Agreement.). In short, UK remains in EU (but with no say on what future regulations the EU might introduce) until someone solves the Irish Border riddle.

So, a vassal state until the 12th of never. Great scheme, not! :-D Taxation with no representation!

Do we really have to do the NI argument again Brian ? *-) ..........

Gawd you Remoaners are nothing but boring "and" repetitive ;-) ......

Of course, to protect you from unicorns, until you finally get it. You'll thank me in the end! :-D

I doubt it *-) ..........

Guest pelmetman

Looks like the 12th of never could arrive sooner than expected >:-) ..........

"A well-placed source said: ‘She said Sinn Fein would use any border problems from No Deal to step up demands for a United Ireland poll and the result may be not what people expected."

"They were more likely to vote for it than before and it would produce a knock-on effect in Scotland."

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6854315/Brexit-border-chaos-break-UK-lead-united-Ireland-warns-May.html

So a double Brexit Bonus of Ireland gaining Britains NI problem.......and England saving even more billions from cessation of spending on the Barnett formula B-) .......

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-03-28 10:03 AM

pelmetman - 2019-03-28 8:08 AM

ONE......or.......THIRTEEN :D .......

Why have you got question marks in your sig then? :-S

Just hedging my bets :D ............30th of June would be ideal for me.......but I'm not a selfish Remoaner so any day will be fine B-) .........

pelmetman - 2019-03-28 10:16 AM

Just hedging my bets :D ............30th of June would be ideal for me.......but I'm not a selfish Remoaner so any day will be fine B-) .........

Which 30th of June?

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-03-28 12:06 PM

pelmetman - 2019-03-28 10:16 AM

Which 30th of June?

Did you not notice the lack of ? on the year? ;-) ........

I'm not surprised .......You Europhiles refuse to see your days are numbered >:-) .......

pelmetman - 2019-03-29 8:02 AM

ZERO..........TWELVE :D ........

It's May's last Mayday B-) .........

Well you might get your answer in the next hour. Have you got your popcorn and booze and are you sitting comfortably? I suspect not on the last one :D

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-03-29 2:17 PM

Well you might get your answer in the next hour. Have you got your popcorn and booze and are you sitting comfortably? I suspect not on the last one :D

Looks like another election B-) ..........

As that's the only reason the EU will extend article 50 again.......which means we'll also get the opportunity to put the boot into the EU one final time :D ..........

This summers gonna be fun (lol) .........

pelmetman - 2019-03-29 3:31 PM

As that's the only reason the EU will extend article 50 again.......which means we'll also get the opportunity to put the boot into the EU one final time :D ..........

Thats the only option? No it isnt.

As for you sticking the boot into the EU in the elections I would say the pro active remainers are much more likely to out number you on that one if your thinking of putting UKIP headbangers in. Watch this space B-)

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-03-29 3:47 PM

As for you sticking the boot into the EU in the elections I would say the pro active remainers are much more likely to out number you on that one if your thinking of putting UKIP headbangers in. Watch this space B-)

So you don't think BREXIT has re energized the UK's anti EU vote? 8-) ..........

We cant wait for the opportunity to give Drunker & Co a leaving present (lol) (lol) (lol) >:-) .......

pelmetman - 2019-03-30 8:56 AM

So you don't think BREXIT has re energized the UK's anti EU vote? 8-) ..........

We cant wait for the opportunity to give Drunker & Co a leaving present (lol) (lol) (lol) >:-) .......

Who is we? There are only a handful of you actively still interested in Brexit compared to the millions who are fighting for remain. If we end up in the EU elections that will likely be reflected. Most Brexiteers probably wont even bother turning up to vote.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-03-30 10:08 AM

Who is we? There are only a handful of you actively still interested in Brexit compared to the millions who are fighting for remain. If we end up in the EU elections that will likely be reflected. Most Brexiteers probably wont even bother turning up to vote.

You mean those almost 6 million whingers who signed your petition? ;-) ...........

Where's the other 8 million gone that voted to Remain in June 2016.......cant they be bothered to sign? :-S .........

BTW ........at the last EU elections it was us anti EU folk who got of our backside to vote......and I can assure you......You Remoaners have inflamed our ardour ........Not dampened it >:-) ........

Guest pelmetman

NINE :D ...........

I wonder when "Calamity May" will go back to the EU with her Oliver Twist begging bowl again? *-) .........

"Please sir .....can I have some more.... days" (lol) .......

Guest pelmetman

EIGHT :D .........

Which is prolly how many ministers Calamity May will have left by the end of the day (lol) .......

If we get to that position Barry, I believe there will be a big push to get as many anti EU MEPs in place as possible. The anti EU feeling is running high and should get good support.

747 - 2019-04-02 9:17 AM

If we get to that position Barry, I believe there will be a big push to get as many anti EU MEPs in place as possible. The anti EU feeling is running high and should get good support.

I think you are in for a shock there. The remainers are well ahead of that little game and its clear Brexiteers cannot organise a pish up in a brewery. (the leave march, referendum, protests, pathetic attempt to bring the nations roads to a halt). Their online presence is pitiful. The ones that are making a noise are noisy but 90% of Brexit voters have just wandered off and stuck their head in the sands. If we end up in EU elections I wouldnt be so sure you will get a load of wannabe Farage types elected.

Archived