Barryd999 - 2019-03-30 10:08 AM

pelmetman - 2019-03-30 8:56 AM

Barryd999 - 2019-03-29 3:47 PM

pelmetman - 2019-03-29 3:31 PM

Barryd999 - 2019-03-29 2:17 PM

pelmetman - 2019-03-29 8:02 AM

ZERO..........TWELVE :D ........

It's May's last Mayday B-) .........

Well you might get your answer in the next hour. Have you got your popcorn and booze and are you sitting comfortably? I suspect not on the last one :D

Looks like another election B-) ..........

As that's the only reason the EU will extend article 50 again.......which means we'll also get the opportunity to put the boot into the EU one final time :D ..........

This summers gonna be fun (lol) .........

Thats the only option? No it isnt.

As for you sticking the boot into the EU in the elections I would say the pro active remainers are much more likely to out number you on that one if your thinking of putting UKIP headbangers in. Watch this space B-)

So you don't think BREXIT has re energized the UK's anti EU vote? 8-) ..........

We cant wait for the opportunity to give Drunker & Co a leaving present (lol) (lol) (lol) >:-) .......

Who is we? There are only a handful of you actively still interested in Brexit compared to the millions who are fighting for remain. If we end up in the EU elections that will likely be reflected. Most Brexiteers probably wont even bother turning up to vote.

If we get to that position Barry, I believe there will be a big push to get as many anti EU MEPs in place as possible. The anti EU feeling is running high and should get good support.

I think you are in for a shock there. The remainers are well ahead of that little game and its clear Brexiteers cannot organise a pish up in a brewery. (the leave march, referendum, protests, pathetic attempt to bring the nations roads to a halt). Their online presence is pitiful. The ones that are making a noise are noisy but 90% of Brexit voters have just wandered off and stuck their head in the sands. If we end up in EU elections I wouldnt be so sure you will get a load of wannabe Farage types elected.

Just because our Remoaner biased media ignores us as much as it dares, or just highlights the less eloquent *-) .........

It doesn't mean we've gone away .....OR changed our minds >:-) .......

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
pelmetman - 2019-04-02 2:48 PM

Just because our Remoaner biased media ignores us as much as it dares, or just highlights the less eloquent *-) .........

Given that you are so sure that the Leave vote is so strong, it is strange that you are so terrified of a democratic process to confirm now we "know" what the actual deal is?

Guest pelmetman
Fast Pat - 2019-04-02 2:52 PM

pelmetman - 2019-04-02 2:48 PM

Given that you are so sure that the Leave vote is so strong, it is strange that you are so terrified of a democratic process to confirm now we "know" what the actual deal is?

How am I terrified? :-S ...........

It's you Remoaners who are terrified of leaving (lol) (lol) (lol) .......

Barryd999 - 2019-04-02 11:07 AM

747 - 2019-04-02 9:17 AM

Barryd999 - 2019-03-30 10:08 AM

pelmetman - 2019-03-30 8:56 AM

Barryd999 - 2019-03-29 3:47 PM

pelmetman - 2019-03-29 3:31 PM

Barryd999 - 2019-03-29 2:17 PM

pelmetman - 2019-03-29 8:02 AM

ZERO..........TWELVE :D ........

It's May's last Mayday B-) .........

Well you might get your answer in the next hour. Have you got your popcorn and booze and are you sitting comfortably? I suspect not on the last one :D

Looks like another election B-) ..........

As that's the only reason the EU will extend article 50 again.......which means we'll also get the opportunity to put the boot into the EU one final time :D ..........

This summers gonna be fun (lol) .........

Thats the only option? No it isnt.

As for you sticking the boot into the EU in the elections I would say the pro active remainers are much more likely to out number you on that one if your thinking of putting UKIP headbangers in. Watch this space B-)

So you don't think BREXIT has re energized the UK's anti EU vote? 8-) ..........

We cant wait for the opportunity to give Drunker & Co a leaving present (lol) (lol) (lol) >:-) .......

Who is we? There are only a handful of you actively still interested in Brexit compared to the millions who are fighting for remain. If we end up in the EU elections that will likely be reflected. Most Brexiteers probably wont even bother turning up to vote.

If we get to that position Barry, I believe there will be a big push to get as many anti EU MEPs in place as possible. The anti EU feeling is running high and should get good support.

I think you are in for a shock there. The remainers are well ahead of that little game and its clear Brexiteers cannot organise a pish up in a brewery. (the leave march, referendum, protests, pathetic attempt to bring the nations roads to a halt). Their online presence is pitiful. The ones that are making a noise are noisy but 90% of Brexit voters have just wandered off and stuck their head in the sands. If we end up in EU elections I wouldnt be so sure you will get a load of wannabe Farage types elected.

Sorry to disagree with you on that. Your side of the fence are trying to overturn a decision made by the majority in a referendum. On my side of the fence, we just expect it to happen. If it does not, there will be an upsurge of anger that will get us off our backsides and off to the Polling Station.

What has started to happen to MPs like Grieve can also happen to MEPs too.

pelmetman - 2019-04-02 2:48 PM...…………...Just because our Remoaner biased media ignores us as much as it dares, or just highlights the less eloquent *-) .........

Ignores you?!! Don't know what media you're reading, seeing, and listening to, but what I see talks to almost no-one other than Brexiters, and then fails to ask them the awkward questions, like what is your vision for the UK post Brexit, and how can we secure that? Brexiters are ever present, and devoid of any idea other than they want to leave the EU.

A nice Brexiter lady was asked her opinion of the present parliamentary shenanigans the other day. "My opinion" she said, "is we were asked whether we wanted to leave, and we haven't. Why is that? That's my opinion", she said, apparently oblivious that she had asked a question, and not expressed an opinion.

Doesn't seem to matter who is asked, there is never a follow up, they just say what they say, and wander off. The only one who probes is James O'Brien, and he doesn't seem to have much luck in getting rational answers!

There is a desire to leave: that is clear. But, there is no explanation of why people want to leave or how, if we left, things would be better. Its like some wandering into H R Owen and saying they'd like a Rolls Royce. Then, when they're told the price of the one they like best, saying it's too expensive and they want if for £30K, and then refusing to accept that no model exists at that price - even second-hand.

That belief in entitlement that if one wants something, it must materialise, not matter how fantastic or unattainable the wish.

Brian Kirby - 2019-04-02 5:14 PM

pelmetman - 2019-04-02 2:48 PM...…………...Just because our Remoaner biased media ignores us as much as it dares, or just highlights the less eloquent *-) .........

Brexiters are ever present, and devoid of any idea other than they want to leave the EU.

A nice Brexiter lady was asked her opinion of the present parliamentary shenanigans the other day. "My opinion" she said, "is we were asked whether we wanted to leave, and we haven't. Why is that? That's my opinion", she said, apparently oblivious that she had asked a question, and not expressed an opinion.

Doesn't seem to matter who is asked, there is never a follow up, they just say what they say, and wander off. The only one who probes is James O'Brien, and he doesn't seem to have much luck in getting rational answers!

These entrenched views are always accompanied by Brexit soundbites. This morning on a discussion show a lady phone caller said, "we voted out and leave means leave so we need to get out...". No substance, no constructive response, just parroting lines fed by the Leave campaign from three years back. It's like they've been brainwashed to trot out "the party" mantras as a defence mechanism.

O'Brien is an articulate debater asking rational questions which explains why he doesn't get rational answers to any he asks! This is just a short clip he reads out of of UK media headlines attempting to blame the EU for everything from banning drinking to being forced to sing anthem about EU 'motherland'....all totally untrue and bonkers, but feeds the xenophobic madness.

Actually 747 above has a point. "They just expect it to happen". I keep saying this but apart from a very small percentage of hard core Brexiteers most of them have switched off and do not follow Brexit on a day to day basis so its not surprising when you get stuff like "Leave means leave" or "just walk away" or "We demand what we were promised" etc. Most of the Brexiteers left debating or still engaged want a hard Brexit but Im pretty sure those that have not kept up and "just expect it to happen" might not be so keen if they were brought up to speed with the implications of that especially if they are from some of the poorer vote leave heartlands.

This is one reason why no deal should not be an option but equally I think its important that these people get a say in whatever option we leave with or that maybe they have a change of heart once they have considered it all and decide leaving is perhaps not the best idea. That can only happen with a second referendum.

Meanwhile both hardcore leavers and remainers keep up the battle. Both sides taking the risk of either No deal or no Brexit. Its why the whole country needs to be involved again IMO.

Guest pelmetman
Fast Pat - 2019-04-03 3:42 PM

Fifty

to the European Elections

And....... Oh Boy...... are we looking forward to them >:-) ..........

That said they've already written their script for the day after ;-) .......

It's not as bad as we had feared.......etc ....etc ....etc (lol) .........

Guest pelmetman
Fast Pat - 2019-04-03 4:15 PM

"Juncker rejects May appeal for a further short Brexit delay

The EU27 is looking at an extension until at least the end of the year, with the most probable end date being the end of March 2020."

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/apr/03/eu-leaders-urged-to-refuse-may-appeal-for-further-brexit-delay

Well I'm up for the war of attrition :D .......Are you? >:-) .......

pelmetman - 2019-04-08 8:11 AM

THREE.........or........another year of uncivil war? :D .........

Think about it Dave. If Brexit ends what will you do? Its kept you occupied for three years. Maybe you should campaign for a twenty year extension.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-04-08 10:55 AM

pelmetman - 2019-04-08 8:11 AM

THREE.........or........another year of uncivil war? :D .........

Think about it Dave. If Brexit ends what will you do? Its kept you occupied for three years. Maybe you should campaign for a twenty year extension.

Like you've not spent a lot of time in LOSER chat rooms? :D .......

Have to say you and they not really the enemy in my book Barry ;-) ........

They're much further up the food chain than us plebs.......we're just their cannon fodder :-| .......

It's way more fundamental than that........It's whether we actually live in a democracy or not? 8-) ......

.......and the way May's going......I'm no longer convinced >:-( .......

Guest pelmetman

TWO.........and May's on her way with her begging bowl :D ........

Will she get a another slop of EU gruel to feed her Remoaners? *-) .........

Or come back empty? >:-) ........

pelmetman - 2019-04-09 8:59 AM

TWO.........and May's on her way with her begging bowl :D ........

Will she get a another slop of EU gruel to feed her Remoaners? *-) .........

Or come back empty? >:-) ........

You seem to have overlooked the fact that the EU Withdrawal (No 5) Act received royal assent last night?

The queen kindly stayed up late to sign it at 11.00pm

The New European quoted Tory MP John Redwood as saying: “Tonight is another sad night, looking at the way this Parliament is breaking its word and breaking its promises and letting down 17.4 million Leave voters.”

There is a brilliant response in the comment section it goes “no you old bore it was the 2015 Parliament that promised to abide by the referendum result. This Parliament was formed in 2017 and is not bound by the previous one”.

*-)

John Redwood "thick as mince" as Barry would say.

Guest pelmetman
Violet1956 - 2019-04-09 12:42 PM

The New European quoted Tory MP John Redwood as saying: “Tonight is another sad night, looking at the way this Parliament is breaking its word and breaking its promises and letting down 17.4 million Leave voters.”

There is a brilliant response in the comment section it goes “no you old bore it was the 2015 Parliament that promised to abide by the referendum result. This Parliament was formed in 2017 and is not bound by the previous one”.

*-)

So they didn't say they'd honour article 50 in their campaigns????? *-) ..........

Us voters aren't thick as mince and will pay back their perfidy at the next opportunity >:-) ........

Guest pelmetman

ONE..........Until the end of the Phoney War.........and the start of the War of Attrition :D ........

First battle booked for the 23rd of May >:-) .........

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/apr/09/labour-and-tories-reluctantly-prepare-for-european-elections

"And while Ukip and the Brexit party will essentially be competing for the same voters, the PR system means both could thrive. According to the poll, Farage’s organisation is on 10.3% support, with Ukip at 7.5%."

That'll annoy Farty Pants (lol) ..........

pelmetman - 2019-04-10 7:50 AM

*-)

So they didn't say they'd honour article 50 in their campaigns????? *-) ..........

Us voters aren't thick as mince and will pay back their perfidy at the next opportunity >:-) ........

There's a distinction between parliament and the government Dave. John Redwood should understand the difference between the government and parliament. Some of our current MPs stood on a "further referendum" ticket.

At the risk of tedious repetition I have never said all voters are as thick as mince nor that all Brexiters are.

Guest pelmetman
Violet1956 - 2019-04-10 5:57 PM

pelmetman - 2019-04-10 7:50 AM

*-)

There's a distinction between parliament and the government Dave. John Redwood should understand the difference between the government and parliament. Some of our current MPs stood on a "further referendum" ticket.

At the risk of tedious repetition I have never said all voters are as thick as mince nor that all Brexiters are.

Knit/Nit picking is rarely a vote winner ;-) ........

Just sayin :D ......

Archived