Another Remoaner propaganda fail..........

Guest pelmetman

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-01-10 2:12 AM

pelmetman - 2019-01-09 10:44 PM

Barryd999 - 2019-01-09 10:27 PM

pelmetman - 2019-01-09 6:42 PM

Barryd999 - 2019-01-09 6:09 PM

pelmetman - 2019-01-09 5:45 PM

Barryd999 - 2019-01-09 5:25 PM

pelmetman - 2019-01-09 5:10 PM

Barryd999 - 2019-01-09 5:03 PM

A better question to you Dave would be how has being a member of the EU effected you personally in such a bad way that you are prepared to cut our ties in a drastic no deal Brexit. How have they made your life so intolerable? What would have been better for YOU if we had not been members?

What would of been better for me ;-) ..........

Would be a Common Market like we were promised *-) ........

Not a unaccountable Federalist Empire >:-( ........

That does not answer the question though Dave as to how being a member has effected you so badly, how has being in the EU made your life so intolerable that you are willing to risk a no deal Brexit?

I've seen the effect freedom of movement has had on our country.........and in my view the benefits have been far outweighed by the detrimental effects on wages, jobs, housing, schools, crime, prisons, road accidents etc etc........Not to mention the social problems caused by a mass influx to one area :-| ........

Did they ever hang banners in your nearest town in Polish saying "Don't drink and drive"? *-) .........

Serious question. Have you seen all that or have you just read about it?

I drove past them for months on the way through Boston ;-) .........

Then they disappeared....... no doubt some soft in the head wet thought they were offensive to Polish P*ss heads *-) ........

Ah so thats your intolerable experience of being in the EU then, having to drive by a sign written in Polish. *-)

Thats all you could come up with. Oh dear.

Perhaps you should say that to the families of the numerous victims caused by drunken EU drivers :-| .......

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/667761/revealed-UK-drink-driving-hotspots-linked-to-towns-with-most-migration

Top 10 worst UK postcodes for convicted drink-drivers being disqualified from driving from 2011-2016

CR0 687 Croydon, London

PE21 598 Boston, Lincolnshire

CV6 589 Coventry, West Midlands

PE1 589 Peterborough, Cambridgeshire

LE3 551 Leicester, Leicestershire

LE4 499 Leicester, Leicestershire

LE2 495 Leicester, Leicestershire

NN3 474 Daventry, Northamptonshire

PE13 470 Wisbech, Cambridgeshire

SL1 470 Slough, South Buckinghamshire

*-) .........

Your the one complaining about a sign in Polish.. That article you link to gives no stats as to how many prosecuted were funny foreigners though does it? It just assumes that they were.

So its just a coincident that the increase in drink driving deaths happens to be in area's which have been flooded with Eastern Europeans who have a culture of drinking & driving? :-| .........

I guess its also a coincidence that the council decided to put up "dont drink & drive" signs in Polish? :-S ........

No doubt our local media only reported deaths caused by those drunks with funny foreign names? *-) ........

But so long as they're not causing problems in your towns eh Barry?........then you'll carry on being a pious hypocrite >:-) ..........

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-01-09 11:36 PM

pelmetman - 2019-01-09 10:52 PM

Bulletguy - 2019-01-09 9:57 PM

Given Spains long established reputation as Costa del Crime and top choice of most British criminals fleeing justice, i'd imagine quite a lot and that number will now be set to soar if Brexit goes ahead..

Well you'd be wrong AGAIN >:-) .........

There's 800 Brits currently in EU prisons with 112 in Spain........Compared to over 4000 EU criminals in our prisons :-| .......

That wasn't the question asked by that poster was it?

Just pointing out that what you imagine is complete cobblers ;-) ..........

But typical of the Remoaner tosh you spout >:-) .........

pelmetman - 2019-01-10 8:52 AM

A better question to you Dave would be how has being a member of the EU effected you personally in such a bad way that you are prepared to cut our ties in a drastic no deal Brexit. How have they made your life so intolerable? What would have been better for YOU if we had not been members?

That does not answer the question though Dave as to how being a member has effected you so badly, how has being in the EU made your life so intolerable that you are willing to risk a no deal Brexit?

I've seen the effect freedom of movement has had on our country.........and in my view the benefits have been far outweighed by the detrimental effects on wages, jobs, housing, schools, crime, prisons, road accidents etc etc........Not to mention the social problems caused by a mass influx to one area :-| ........

Did they ever hang banners in your nearest town in Polish saying "Don't drink and drive"? *-) .........

Then they disappeared....... no doubt some soft in the head wet thought they were offensive to Polish P*ss heads *-) ........

Ah so thats your intolerable experience of being in the EU then, having to drive by a sign written in Polish. *-)

Perhaps you should say that to the families of the numerous victims caused by drunken EU drivers :-| .......

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/667761/revealed-UK-drink-driving-hotspots-linked-to-towns-with-most-migration

Top 10 worst UK postcodes for convicted drink-drivers being disqualified from driving from 2011-2016

CR0 687 Croydon, London

*-) .........

Your the one complaining about a sign in Polish.. That article you link to gives no stats as to how many prosecuted were funny foreigners though does it? It just assumes that they were.

So its just a coincident that the increase in drink driving deaths happens to be in area's which have been flooded with Eastern Europeans who have a culture of drinking & driving? :-| .........

I guess its also a coincidence that the council decided to put up "dont drink & drive" signs in Polish? :-S ........

No doubt our local media only reported deaths caused by those drunks with funny foreign names? *-) ........

But so long as they're not causing problems in your towns eh Barry?........then you'll carry on being a pious hypocrite >:-) ..........

Drink driving deaths? I thought the report just talked about convictions.

I just found this and none of the areas you mention are in the top ten.

https://www.thisismoney.co.uk/money/cars/article-5136981/UKs-drink-driving-capital-2017-revealed.html

None of these areas have the kind if EU immigrant numbers the ones in your example do.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-01-10 11:20 AM

pelmetman - 2019-01-10 8:52 AM

CR0 687 Croydon, London

*-) .........

https://www.thisismoney.co.uk/money/cars/article-5136981/UKs-drink-driving-capital-2017-revealed.html

None of these areas have the kind if EU immigrant numbers the ones in your example do.

UK insurance companies are hardly likely to record the number of Eastern European drunk drivers are they? *-) ...........

Which conveniently highlights another issue :-| .............

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/foreign-drivers-use-loophole-to-pay-only-100-for-insurance-6571863.html

Perhaps you should ask the Romanian insurance companies how many of their customers have been caught drink driving? >:-) .............

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-01-10 11:20 AM

I found this ;-) ............Guess which countries in the EU have the most road deaths? *-) .......

https://etsc.eu/euroadsafetydata/

Us British drivers are much safer by comparison ;-) .............

Well thats it then Dave. We should leave the EU because eastern Europeans are s**t drivers and maybe like to slug the odd hip flask on the way to work.

I have to say I am shocked that we are not further down the list given the appalling driving I see in this country compared to say France. Mind you the French whist generally more considerate than we are and certainly less aggressive seem to spend half their time gassing to each other.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-01-10 1:26 PM

Well thats it then Dave. We should leave the EU because eastern Europeans are s**t drivers and maybe like to slug the odd hip flask on the way to work.

......and kill the odd Brit on the way *-) .........

But hey....... so long as your Village/Town/family are not affected you Pretentious Pious folk ain't bothered right? :-| ..........

pelmetman - 2019-01-10 8:56 AM

Bulletguy - 2019-01-09 11:36 PM

pelmetman - 2019-01-09 10:52 PM

Bulletguy - 2019-01-09 9:57 PM

Given Spains long established reputation as Costa del Crime and top choice of most British criminals fleeing justice, i'd imagine quite a lot and that number will now be set to soar if Brexit goes ahead..

Well you'd be wrong AGAIN >:-) .........

There's 800 Brits currently in EU prisons with 112 in Spain........Compared to over 4000 EU criminals in our prisons :-| .......

That wasn't the question asked by that poster was it?

Just pointing out that what you imagine is complete cobblers ;-) ..........

But typical of the Remoaner tosh you spout >:-) .........

You're not comparing like for like are you? UK has over 20 million more inhabitants than Spain so you need to look for a comparable demographic to validate your point and until you can and do, your 'point' is completely meaningless and serves nothing other than to show your hatred for EU citizens. In fact i really don't know why you spend half the year sitting on a campsite in an EU country apart from there being plenty of boozed up Brit scroungers there so you probably feel 'at home'.

Barryd999 - 2019-01-10 1:26 PM

I have to say I am shocked that we are not further down the list given the appalling driving I see in this country compared to say France. Mind you the French whist generally more considerate than we are and certainly less aggressive seem to spend half their time gassing to each other.

To my knowledge he's never ventured further than Spain and even then it's "Costa del Brit" places. He has zero knowledge of any East European countries and relies on what a link tells him. Serbia, Croatia, Romania and Bulgaria are indicated as countries with the highest number of road deaths yet in the years i've been going to those countries i've seen just one serious accident (Bulgaria) and a few minor ones. Poland....nowt, never seen one yet. Didn't see any in Latvia, Lithuania and Estonia either.

Each country has it's own driving 'style' and Romanians have a tendency to make up their own rules as they go along. They also tend to drive faster than other countries. Places to avoid are big cities such as Bucharest which is just mad chaos, no signalling and lots of lane changing and cutting up.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-01-10 8:38 PM

To my knowledge he's never ventured further than Spain and even then it's "Costa del Brit" places. He has zero knowledge of any East European countries

Furthest West and South I've been is Valparaiso in Chile........Furthest North is Norway and the Arctic circle........Furthest West Israel..........Would you like to compare the list of countries I've visited compared to yours? ;-) .........

As for my knowledge of Eastern Europe........ I lived near Bostonia for 12 years :D ..........

pelmetman - 2019-01-10 10:42 PM

To my knowledge he's never ventured further than Spain and even then it's "Costa del Brit" places. He has zero knowledge of any East European countries

Furthest West and South I've been is Valparaiso in Chile........Furthest North is Norway and the Arctic circle........Furthest West Israel..........Would you like to compare the list of countries I've visited compared to yours? ;-) .........

As for my knowledge of Eastern Europe........ I lived near Bostonia for 12 years :D ..........

Thanks for confirming you've never toured in any East European countries which was pretty much as i'd suspected. *-)

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-01-10 11:21 PM

Thanks for confirming you've never toured in any East European countries which was pretty much as i'd suspected. *-)

Incorrect....... I've been to the Ukraine........When it was still part of Russia ;-) ..........

So I've seen the Communism you espouse in the flesh 8-) ...........

Which is why I know Comrade Corbyn is a much bigger danger to the UK than Brexit ever could be >:-) ......

pelmetman - 2019-01-11 8:53 AM

Incorrect....... I've been to the Ukraine........When it was still part of Russia ;-) ..........

When and where?

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-01-11 5:21 PM

When and where?

1976 Odessa ;-) .........

pelmetman - 2019-01-11 5:38 PM

When and where?

Is that it? :-|

Bit like an overseas tourist who visits London then tells everyone they've "been to" Britain. *-)

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-01-11 8:19 PM

When and where?

Bit like an overseas tourist who visits London then tells everyone they've "been to" Britain. *-)

I saw enough to know that communism is even worse than socialism 8-) .........

They still had rationing in 1976! >:-) .........

Perhaps you should try seeing other parts of the world, rather than spending all your time in the former Eastern block pining for communism :D ...........

pelmetman - 2019-01-11 10:27 PM

When and where?

You "saw" a little bit of one city 43 years ago and believe that makes you an authority on the entire bloody country today. *-)

Perhaps you should try seeing other parts of the world, rather than spending all your time in the former Eastern block pining for communism :D ...........

Sitting in a van on a campsite in Spain every year is hardly "seeing the world". How many countries did you tour last year? You haven't got a clue about anywhere in Eastern Europe, it's climate, it's culture, it's people, languages......absolutely nothing as you've never spent any time there which is why you remain in ignorance.

Bulletguy - 2019-01-11 11:15 PM

pelmetman - 2019-01-11 10:27 PM

When and where?

You "saw" a little bit of one city 43 years ago and believe that makes you an authority on the entire bloody country today. *-)

Sitting in a van on a campsite in Spain every year is hardly "seeing the world". How many countries did you tour last year? You haven't got a clue about anywhere in Eastern Europe, it's climate, it's culture, it's people, languages......absolutely nothing as you've never spent any time there which is why you remain in ignorance.

Sitting in your digs day in day out in bed most of the day and posting all night with no human contact doesnt make you an authority on all the tripe you post either but unfortunately it dont stop ya posting ...

Guest pelmetman

Sitting in a van on a campsite in Spain every year is hardly "seeing the world". How many countries did you tour last year?

Have you been too?.........

Andorra

Antigua

Austria

Barbados

Belize

Belgium

Bermuda

Chile

Denmark

Dominican Republic

France

Germany

Gibraltar

Guadeloupe

Israel

Italy

Jamaica

Madeira

Malta

Montserrat

Morocco

Netherlands

Norway

Panama

Portugal

Russia

Saint Kitts & Nevis

Saint Lucia

Saint Vincent & the Grenadines

Sardinia

Spain

Sweden

Trinidad & Tobago

Turkey

United States of America

I have :D ........

I even went to some on holiday like you *-) ..........

A lot of those places have a lot of folk with funny brown skin Dave dont they ... Strange old Bullet screams racist at the sniffiest liccle fing yet chooses to live in a whites only area and visits East European countries that are hardly awash with coloured skin ... Hes an old racist aint he ... Yuk

Guest pelmetman
antony1969 - 2019-01-12 9:38 AM

A lot of those places have a lot of folk with funny brown skin Dave dont they ... Strange old Bullet screams racist at the sniffiest liccle fing yet chooses to live in a whites only area and visits East European countries that are hardly awash with coloured skin ... Hes an old racist aint he ... Yuk

The funny thing is, the old fool claims Brexit is some kind of dystopian dream ;-) ...........

I've seen the Communism that he and Corbyn are pining for in the flesh 8-) ...........

Now that was proper dystopian >:-) ........

pelmetman - 2019-01-12 9:20 AM

Sitting in a van on a campsite in Spain every year is hardly "seeing the world". How many countries did you tour last year?

Andorra

Antigua

Austria

Barbados

Belize

Belgium

Bermuda

Chile

Denmark

Dominican Republic

France

Germany

Gibraltar

Guadeloupe

Israel

Italy

Jamaica

Madeira

Malta

Montserrat

Morocco

Netherlands

Norway

Panama

Portugal

Russia

Saint Kitts & Nevis

Saint Lucia

Sardinia

Spain

Sweden

Trinidad & Tobago

Turkey

United States of America

Hilarious...all in the space of one year eh! Pelmethead is now a freakin' time "traveler". (lol)(lol)

Nice copy 'n paste job (pssst.....next time mix 'em up a bit so nobody else twigs what you did there)!! ;-)

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-01-13 10:18 PM

pelmetman - 2019-01-12 9:20 AM

Andorra

Antigua

Austria

Barbados

Belize

Belgium

Bermuda

Chile

Denmark

Dominican Republic

France

Germany

Gibraltar

Guadeloupe

Israel

Italy

Jamaica

Madeira

Malta

Montserrat

Morocco

Netherlands

Norway

Panama

Portugal

Russia

Saint Kitts & Nevis

Saint Lucia

Sardinia

Spain

Sweden

Trinidad & Tobago

Turkey

United States of America

Hilarious...all in the space of one year eh! Pelmethead is now a freakin' time "traveler". (lol)(lol)

Nice copy 'n paste job (pssst.....next time mix 'em up a bit so nobody else twigs what you did there)!! ;-)

......and the relevance of last year is what? ;-) ............

So where have you been Bullet? :D ........

My guess is you spent a life time in a factory making bullets, rising to the rank of shop steward which fed your natural communist leanings, hence your need to spend time in ex communist countries.......am I right (?) ......

Archived