Sunderland

antony1969

Brian Kirby - 2019-01-18 5:13 PM

pelmetman - 2019-01-18 10:18 AM.........……………….

Where did the EU get the money from?..........US *-) ...........ergo they gave us back some of our money ;-) .......

BTW £20 million is not a lot when compared to the £140 million a year it costs us to lock up their criminals is it? >:-) .............

Stop fretting, Dave, and go here: http://tinyurl.com/bu8s8km

Your net personal contribution to the EU is about €1 per week! :-D

Amazingly cheap isn't it? A tv licence costs more than three times that amount and folk think nothing of peeing 20 or 30 quid down the drain on a nights boozing......but the whingers whine about the EU "taking all our money"! *-)

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-01-18 10:58 PM

Where did the EU get the money from?..........US *-) ...........ergo they gave us back some of our money ;-) .......

BTW £20 million is not a lot when compared to the £140 million a year it costs us to lock up their criminals is it? >:-) .............

Amazingly cheap isn't it? A tv licence costs more than three times that amount and folk think nothing of peeing 20 or 30 quid down the drain on a nights boozing......but the whingers whine about the EU "taking all our money"! *-)

It's not just the money Bullet *-) ..........

Some of us like being British B-) ..........

pelmetman - 2019-01-19 9:41 AM

What are we now then? French?

Im a bit gobsmacked that Bullet thinks you can have a night on the lash for just £20-£30 though. Im not sure you would get a cab home for that.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-01-19 10:29 AM

Im a bit gobsmacked that Bullet thinks you can have a night on the lash for just £20-£30 though. Im not sure you would get a cab home for that.

We're EU lackeys *-) ........

30 quid in Spain will get you a 3 course meal for two with wine B-) ............

Or 20 bottles of decent wine :D ..........

pelmetman - 2019-01-19 11:01 AM

30 quid in Spain will get you a 3 course meal for two with wine B-) ............

Yeah egg and chips down Sweaty Betty's dont count washed down with some local 1950 vintage (As in made at ten to eight the previous evening).

twenty quid outside my favourite little bar on the foothills of Mont Ventoux in Provence (Thats France by the way) would get four half carafes of decent wine and all the nibbles I could eat with change. I cant see boozing in rip off UK going down after Brexit, well certainly not the stuff I drink as it all comes from Europe.

pelmetman - 2019-01-19 11:01 AM...………………...

So, you don't want to be French, but being Spanish would be OK? So presumably, you think that if we were Spanish, 30 quid would also get you a 3 course meal for two with wine or 20 bottles of decent wine :D. Where do you get this stuff? :-D

Given your known track record i find that remark very insincere. If you "liked being British" as much as you claim you'd embrace the multiculturalism you spend your time railing against.

I was trying to be "generous" Barry so as not to make the paltry €1 per week seem so harsh!

Brian Kirby - 2019-01-19 4:32 PM

So, you don't want to be French, but being Spanish would be OK? So presumably, you think that if we were Spanish, 30 quid would also get you a 3 course meal for two with wine or 20 bottles of decent wine :D. Where do you get this stuff? :-D

He wants that "bit" to spend his annual wintering in Spain waving his padron and permits at UK immigration.

Guest pelmetman
Brian Kirby - 2019-01-19 4:32 PM

Who said anything about becoming Spanish? :-S .............

I'm 100% British.....when I'm in France or Spain or anywhere else I'm still British ;-) ...........and unlike some on here I'm not ashamed to be British *-) .......

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-01-19 4:33 PM

Given your known track record i find that remark very insincere. If you "liked being British" as much as you claim you'd embrace the multiculturalism you spend your time railing against.

If you think my objecting to the rape of children, by folk from a certain culture is me railing against multiculturalism..........then you'd be dead right..........I like being a true Brit.........because we call out perverts ........ not cover up for them :-| ............

pelmetman - 2019-01-20 9:23 AM

If you think my objecting to the rape of children, by folk from a certain culture is me railing against multiculturalism..........then you'd be dead right..........I like being a true Brit.........because we call out perverts ........ not cover up for them :-| ............

Bullet "embraces the multiculturalism" so much he lives well away from it and when he solo tours where does he go ??? Countries hardly touched by it ... After 3 ... HYPOCRITE

pelmetman - 2019-01-20 9:23 AM

To understand the definition of multiculturalism you have to acknowledge all cultural or racial groups have equality in society and that means every ethnic minority as well as the indigenous race. You don't, hence your claim to "like being British" is insincere and false and railing against one specific ethnicity committing crime whilst completely ignoring the same committed by people from the indigenous populace shows your hatred and unwillingness to accept our multicultural society in Britain.

Regards criminal offences, we have a judicial system in this country which for the most part works pretty well in ensuring due process for everyone irrespective of race, ethnicity, faith or whatever else. That means when someone is arrested that doesn't make them guilty of the alleged offence. We have Law Courts to determine guilt or innocence only after anyone has been charged....not before. That's the way our justice system works and will continue to do so whether you like it or not.

No crimes should be 'covered up' irrespective of the nature of the offence as that in itself is an offence. We've had some long running examples such as Hillsborough and more currently the ongoing inquiry into Grenfell which has yet to see any prosecutions.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-01-20 3:35 PM

No crimes should be 'covered up' irrespective of the nature of the offence as that in itself is an offence. We've had some long running examples such as Hillsborough and more currently the ongoing inquiry into Grenfell which has yet to see any prosecutions.

So you'll be wanting to see prosecutions of those who turned a blind eye to the grooming of kids? ;-) ............

Guest pelmetman

Regards criminal offences, we have a judicial system in this country which for the most part works pretty well in ensuring due process for everyone irrespective of race, ethnicity, faith or whatever else. That means when someone is arrested that doesn't make them guilty of the alleged offence. We have Law Courts to determine guilt or innocence only after anyone has been charged....not before. That's the way our justice system works and will continue to do so whether you like it or not.

It might work pretty well for you :-| ..........But as far as I'm concerned its a joke *-) .........

Even the criminals treat as a joke >:-) ........

https://www.express.co.uk/comment/columnists/leo-mckinstry/992818/justice-uk-public-betrayed-criminal-behaviour

Guest pelmetman

To understand the definition of multiculturalism you have to acknowledge all cultural or racial groups have equality in society and that means every ethnic minority as well as the indigenous race. You don't, hence your claim to "like being British" is insincere and false and railing against one specific ethnicity committing crime whilst completely ignoring the same committed by people from the indigenous populace shows your hatred and unwillingness to accept our multicultural society in Britain.

It's not me......Its them ;-) ........

They're the ones who have a problem with nonbelievers >:-) .........

pelmetman - 2019-01-20 10:23 PM

It might work pretty well for you :-| ..........But as far as I'm concerned its a joke *-) .........

So you'll be wanting to see prosecutions of those who turned a blind eye to the grooming of kids? ;-) ............

I've explained very clearly in my post though i noted you edited out what you wanted to ignore, so if you refuse to accept what to most of us is basic factual knowledge concerning our judicial procedure, that's your own problem you'll have to deal with, not mine. I'm loathe to have to repeat but it would help you once you manage to refrain from demonising one particular ethnicity over similar offences committed by the indigenous populace you persistently ignore due to your overt racism and xenophobia.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-01-20 10:50 PM

I've explained very clearly in my post though i noted you edited out what you wanted to ignore, so if you refuse to accept what to most of us is basic factual knowledge concerning our judicial procedure, that's your own problem you'll have to deal with, not mine. I'm loathe to have to repeat but it would help you once you manage to refrain from demonising one particular ethnicity over similar offences committed by the indigenous populace you persistently ignore due to your overt racism and xenophobia.

Similar offences?...........Remind me how many "British" child grooming gangs have been prosecuted compared to your 5% chums? >:-) ..........

Fancy a bet as to how many of this lot are ethnic Brits? ;-) ...........

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/child-abuse-sexual-exploitation-west-yorkshire-police-arrest-dewsbury-batley-kirklees-a8727781.html

pelmetman - 2019-01-21 8:35 AM

Similar offences?...........Remind me how many "British" child grooming gangs have been prosecuted compared to your 5% chums? >:-) ..........

Fancy a bet

As far as i'm aware all or most are British citizens....unless you have information to show they are not?

Bulletguy - 2019-01-21 4:18 PM

Fancy a bet

As far as i'm aware all or most are British citizens....unless you have information to show they are not?

Bet if you asked em how they class themselves they'd say Muslim before British princess ... Keep on defending why dont ya sweet cheeks

antony1969 - 2019-01-21 5:21 PM

Fancy a bet

Bet if you asked em how they class themselves they'd say Muslim before British princess ... Keep on defending why dont ya sweet cheeks

You're being very silly now in your persistent desperation to push your Muslim hate. Faith or belief has absolutely no relevance to defining a persons citizenship which is a legal recognition and the former doesn't change the latter......no matter how much you try to make it.

Bulletguy - 2019-01-21 5:42 PM

Fancy a bet

You're being very silly now in your persistent desperation to push your Muslim hate. Faith or belief has absolutely no relevance to defining a persons citizenship which is a legal recognition and the former doesn't change the latter......no matter how much you try to make it.

I know you dont deal with the real world but I can tell you a Muslim is a Muslim first and foremost then most would say as they do here in the pits they are Brits of Pakistani origin ... You know best princess ... Your many Brexit threads need ya ... You need to talk to some Muslims instead of just reading about em

antony1969 - 2019-01-21 5:46 PM

Bulletguy - 2019-01-21 5:42 PM

Fancy a bet

I know you dont deal with the real world but I can tell you a Muslim is a Muslim..

Just as a Christian is a Christian, Roman Catholic, Methodist, Baptist, etc.....none of which defines citizenship. I deal with fact.......something you're incapable of and no matter how much you try twisting and altering it to suit your own perverse mind, it won't work.

https://en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/citizen

I'm sorry Mr Bullet but you are wrong. Muslims do not recognise any other Religion as legitimate.If you are not a Muslim then you are an 'unbeliever', the Arabic word is a 'kaffir'.

They will recognise you as a human being but with an element of pity because you are not one of them. They will be friendly enough because they have no power over you in the UK but can be very strict with you elsewhere in the World if you break their Laws as an unbeliever.

Before you go off on one using the racism tool again, I worked for a number of years in Muslim countries and could speak the language (moderately). I still regard Islam as a religion of peace (like Christianity) and hold no grudges against good Muslims.

Archived