pelmetman - 2019-02-23 7:52 AM

Bulletguy - 2019-02-22 10:10 PM

pelmetman - 2019-02-22 9:30 PM

Bulletguy - 2019-02-22 9:27 PM

pelmetman - 2019-02-22 9:16 PM

Bulletguy - 2019-02-22 8:41 PM

pelmetman - 2019-02-22 7:54 PM

Bulletguy - 2019-02-22 5:49 PM

The number of companies looking to relocate have been well reported in the media, eg Dutch government have been in talks with over 250 UK companies looking to relocate and 2000 jobs already gone there. Car parts company Schaeffler closed down two UK operations with the loss of almost 600 jobs, Honda announced it's closure this week with the loss of 7,000 jobs in total and the list is growing but you prefer to remain in denial and pretend no jobs or businesses have closed down. You're in a permanent state of denial.

SO NAME ONE! *-) .........There must be hundreds to chose from >:-) ..........

You already have by quoting my post but so blinkered in your denial, never even noticed. Have you found any companies upping sticks to relocate to UK 'because of Brexit' yet?

So have they relocated the factory to the EU? ;-) ...........Nope :D .........

Yes.

Really? 8-) ............

So where is Honda relocating to? :-S ..........

BTW Japan isn't in the EU ;-) ........

Oh .......and they're not a UK firm :D...........

Idiot.

Schaeffler said its factories in Plymouth, southwest England, and Llanelli in Wales would close over the next couple of years, with production moving to Germany, China, South Korea and the United States.

Is that it???? 8-) ...........

One German owned business shutting factories due to the downturn in the car industry and blaming Brexit :-S ............

Quit playing the clown. You got shouty demanding 'so name one', then when it was pointed out you'd already done that by quoting my post, thought you'd try and look clever by using Honda and ignore the one you knew had gone back to an EU country.

You're being flippantly dismissive as though that's irrelevant, ignoring the widely reported media of companies planning to leave or already left UK, due to uncertainties around Brexit. I already know you don't care or give a flying f*ck about people losing their jobs as you've made that very clear on this forum which i find utterly abhorrent.

I'm still waiting for you to show any companies coming to UK 'because of Brexit'....but still nothing.

Is that it Dumb Dumb???? :-S .........

No, i've not finished with you by a long way. You're not wriggling off the hook this time.

Please post a link of a company coming to UK "because of Brexit" as i've been asking you numerous times. I'm only seeing 'one way traffic' of businesses leaving UK "due to uncertainties with Brexit". You dispute that and claim it's not true, yet when you're given the opportunity to show business coming here, you can't. What happened to this exodus of companies Brexit would bring to the UK...who and where are they?

I will ;-) .........

Yes you will....so come on, quit avoiding the question. I've given you links but you flatly refuse to open any. Now it's time you answered my question. No more deflections and excuses. I want answers to the below please.

Please post a link of a company coming to UK "because of Brexit" as i've been asking you numerous times.

I'm only seeing 'one way traffic' of businesses leaving UK "due to uncertainties with Brexit". You dispute that and claim it's not true, yet when you're given the opportunity to show business coming here, you can't.

What happened to this exodus of companies Brexit would bring to the UK...who and where are they?

(lol) (lol) (lol) ..........

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The company I worked for relocated to Poland due cheaper costs long before Brexit was thought about, however the EU will give a grant to open a factory but not to relocate one, so the company opened another firm in Poland.

This new firm undercut ours and a few years later ours went under, but not before the company had received a lot of grants from the EU and the UK to improve and enlarge.

Funnily enough they want to open again in the UK due to Brexit but this time under another name.

Paul- - 2019-02-24 11:46 AM

The company I worked for relocated to Poland due cheaper costs long before Brexit was thought about, however the EU will give a grant to open a factory but not to relocate one, so the company opened another firm in Poland.

This new firm undercut ours and a few years later ours went under, but not before the company had received a lot of grants from the EU and the UK to improve and enlarge.

Funnily enough they want to open again in the UK due to Brexit but this time under another name.

EU grants? Like the ones Nissan, Honda etc have got for their UK factories.

Guest pelmetman
Fast Pat - 2019-02-24 11:56 AM

Paul- - 2019-02-24 11:46 AM

EU grants? Like the ones Nissan, Honda etc have got for their UK factories.

They got offered 60 million quid apparently ;-) .........

But it appears the EU's FTA is far more profitable :D ........

I guess they know best eh?.......when it comes down to the bottom line >:-) .......

It's just as well our economy isn't based solely on flogging dodgy motors like the EU's bosses is B-) .......

Archived