First of the Traitors

antony1969

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-03-30 6:08 PM

They still managed to come back with no majority though just when they needed it after Corbyn was miles behind in the polls. If they had not had that election in 2017 we would have left the EU yesterday, 100%.

The only thing that might save the Tories now is Corbyn as I think he has lost that popularity he gained in 2017 but the Tories are now universally hated by people like me (Least this new Tory party thats been driven by ERG fruitloops) and they are going to suffer for Brexit for sure whichever way it goes now. Labour should dump Corbyn, move back towards the centre and put someone like Keir in charge.

My take on it is ;-) ......

Us Hoi Polloi thought at that time Brexit was a done deal :-| ......BUT......

You Remoaners had a problem with democracy *-) ........

So now we are where we are >:-) ........

Do you really want civil war? 8-) ......

It's been uncivil enough on this microcosm of UK websites ;-) .......

The Remoaner inability to accept a democratic result has deffo stoked a lot of anger >:-( .......

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
pelmetman - 2019-03-30 6:26 PM

They still managed to come back with no majority though just when they needed it after Corbyn was miles behind in the polls. If they had not had that election in 2017 we would have left the EU yesterday, 100%.

The only thing that might save the Tories now is Corbyn as I think he has lost that popularity he gained in 2017 but the Tories are now universally hated by people like me (Least this new Tory party thats been driven by ERG fruitloops) and they are going to suffer for Brexit for sure whichever way it goes now. Labour should dump Corbyn, move back towards the centre and put someone like Keir in charge.

The Remoaner inability to accept a democratic result has deffo stoked a lot of anger >:-( .......

FGS put that bottle of dutch courage away and wind yer neck in. *-)

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-03-30 6:45 PM

I'm not the one who lacks the nether regions to leave the EU Mr No Nuts ;-) .......

pelmetman - 2019-03-30 7:03 PM

I'm not the one who lacks the nether regions to leave the EU Mr No Nuts ;-) .......

So why run off to spend half the year in an EU member country? Hypocrite.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-03-30 7:32 PM

I'm a tourist Dumb Nuts *-) .......

pelmetman - 2019-03-30 7:35 PM

The only "touring" you do is from van to shower block and back. Hypocrite.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-03-30 7:43 PM

Oh how I enjoy shooting you down in flames >:-) .......

We leave here next month.......and our ferry home is booked for the 1st of July :D .......

Guest pelmetman
Fast Pat - 2019-03-30 8:22 AM

antony1969 - 2019-03-30 6:43 AM

Grieves constituency will hopefully deselect him ... https://news.sky.com/story/remain-mp-dominic-grieve-suffers-no-confidence-vote-11678841 ... First of many

See if you moved beyond being a keyboard warrior spreading lies from far right hate blogs, joined a proper party and then you'd know that the Tory party rules don't allow for deselection.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-beds-bucks-herts-47761241

"Mr Grieve, an MP for 22 years, said he had no intention of standing down but would now need to ask the local association to reselect him as a candidate in the next general election."

Looks like Farty Pants is spreading false info......AGAIN *-) ........

pelmetman - 2019-03-30 7:49 PM

We leave here next month.......and our ferry home is booked for the 1st of July :D .......

But you don't tour......you go to the same camp field every year, park up, then sit in your van posting drivel on a forum all day every day. That's not touring.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-03-30 8:31 PM

But you don't tour......you go to the same camp field every year, park up, then sit in your van posting drivel on a forum all day every day. That's not touring.

We have had to spend the summer in the UK to take our turn visiting MIL ......so SIL could have some time off :-| .......

Nature has taken its course, so now we are free to travel ....again ;-) ........

Not that I need to tick of countries anymore........I did a lot of that when I was employed by Er Madges Navy :D .......

I'm more into spending weeks on a campsite rather than days......nowadays B-) ........

pelmetman - 2019-03-30 8:43 PM

We have had to spend the summer in the UK to take our turn visiting MIL ......so SIL could have some time off :-| .......

Nature has taken its course, so now we are free to travel ....again ;-) ........

Not that I need to tick of countries anymore........I did a lot of that when I was employed by Er Madges Navy :D .......

I'm more into spending weeks on a campsite rather than days......nowadays B-) ........

None of which has the slightest relevance to the comment i posted.....does it? You don't tour......you go to the same camp field every year, park up, then sit in your van posting drivel on a forum all day every day. And that isn't touring.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-03-30 9:02 PM

pelmetman - 2019-03-30 8:43 PM

None of which has the slightest relevance to the comment i posted.....does it? You don't tour......you go to the same camp field every year, park up, then sit in your van posting drivel on a forum all day every day. And that isn't touring.

I tour slowly nowadays B-) ........

Guest pelmetman

Grieves constituency will hopefully deselect him ... https://news.sky.com/story/remain-mp-dominic-grieve-suffers-no-confidence-vote-11678841 ... First of many

It appears Mr Doomanic is Aggrieved :D .......

Pay backs a bitch >:-) .........

pelmetman - 2019-03-30 8:17 PM

See if you moved beyond being a keyboard warrior spreading lies from far right hate blogs, joined a proper party and then you'd know that the Tory party rules don't allow for deselection.

"Mr Grieve, an MP for 22 years, said he had no intention of standing down but would now need to ask the local association to reselect him as a candidate in the next general election."

Before the next election and that's if his local party is really suspended by then. The person leading the calls against him stood as the UKIP candidate against him last time.

Guest pelmetman
Fast Pat - 2019-03-31 7:00 AM

Before the next election and that's if his local party is really suspended by then. The person leading the calls against him stood as the UKIP candidate against him last time.

Which proves what? :-| ..........Many of us Tories moved to UKIP as a protest against the way the Tories were going, and to push for a referendum ;-) .........

It worked didn't .........and now we're going to reclaim OUR party and kick out the Liberals like Doominic B-) ......

pelmetman - 2019-03-31 10:08 AM

Which proves what? :-| ..........Many of us Tories moved to UKIP as a protest against the way the Tories were going, and to push for a referendum ;-) .........

It worked didn't .........and now we're going to reclaim OUR party and kick out the Liberals like Doominic B-) ......

Remember ... According to Farty Pants Tory rules dont allow deselection ... What a drip

antony1969 - 2019-03-31 10:25 AM

Remember ... According to Farty Pants Tory rules dont allow deselection ... What a drip

Actually it's according to Brandon Lewis, but don't let the facts get in the way "And Mr Lewis stepped in to insist that Mr Grieve, who has a house in France, has not been deselected and will remain a Tory MP."

https://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/1107678/brexit-news-latest-conservative-party-dominic-grieve-brandon-lewis

Guest pelmetman
Fast Pat - 2019-03-31 10:42 AM

Actually it's according to Brandon Lewis, but don't let the facts get in the way "And Mr Lewis stepped in to insist that Mr Grieve, who has a house in France, has not been deselected and will remain a Tory MP."

https://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/1107678/brexit-news-latest-conservative-party-dominic-grieve-brandon-lewis

I wonder who Doomanic will get to campaign for him come the next election? >:-) .........

Mr Lewis is also sailing a very dodgy course ;-) .......if he wants the Tories to have any chance of wining the next election :-| .........

We do not have a problem with democracy Dave. We are exercising our democratic right to campaign to remain in the EU. We accept the result of the referendum but we think its actually a crap idea so will campaign to persuade people that it is. That is all.

A civil War? FFS! (lol) A few hundred Tommy Robinson supporters is not a civil war. Its just a bunch of hooligans that if they were not angry about Brexit they would find something else to rant about. Blimey! The country is shaking in their boots. Not!

Turns out I was wrong about Corbyn. Be afraid! Be very afraid!! Oh dear. :'( https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6868745/Jeremy-Corbyn-PM-calls-election-shock-poll-reveals-Labour-five-point-lead.html

Fast Pat - 2019-03-31 10:42 AM

Sweet cheeks who on here said he'd been deselected ??? ... Your link doesnt back up your Hollywood claim either about Tory party deselection rules but please dont let the facts get in the way of your lies and hate ... With you its as easy as taking candy from a child but please feel free to carry on

You can only have a proper civil war when there are two clearly defined sides - with equally clearly defined agendas.

At the moment we have 600 MPs with 500 different ideas about what should happen next - and a population who are even more divided.

Under those circumstances - who would fight who, and for what ?

;-)

Guest pelmetman
malc d - 2019-03-31 11:29 AM

You can only have a proper civil war when there are two clearly defined sides - with equally clearly defined agendas.

At the moment we have 600 MPs with 500 different ideas about what should happen next - and a population who are even more divided.

;-)

There are two clearly defined sides ;-) .........

You whinging antidemocratic Remoaners and Us Heroic Democratic Brexiteers :D ........

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-03-31 11:18 AM

We do not have a problem with democracy Dave. We are exercising our democratic right to campaign to remain in the EU. We accept the result of the referendum but we think its actually a crap idea so will campaign to persuade people that it is. That is all.

A civil War? FFS! (lol) A few hundred Tommy Robinson supporters is not a civil war. Its just a bunch of hooligans that if they were not angry about Brexit they would find something else to rant about. Blimey! The country is shaking in their boots. Not!

Turns out I was wrong about Corbyn. Be afraid! Be very afraid!! Oh dear. :'( https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6868745/Jeremy-Corbyn-PM-calls-election-shock-poll-reveals-Labour-five-point-lead.html

I wonder what the polls would show if Boris was PM? B-) .......

pelmetman - 2019-03-31 11:36 AM

malc d - 2019-03-31 11:29 AM

;-)

There are two clearly defined sides ;-) .........

You whinging antidemocratic Remoaners and Us Heroic Democratic Brexiteers :D ........

Bang !!!! ........ Thats gotta hurt

Archived