Nigel! Nigel! Nigel!.......

Guest pelmetman

Fast Pat - 2019-05-08 4:41 PM

Nigel Farage. A cross between a poorly wiped arse and Jim Davidson's internet search history.

Such a shame when all one has is vile language and slander to make ones point . In my short time on here I have noticed one or two male members use colourful language . Shocking

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply
pelmetman - 2019-05-08 5:38 PM

Nigel Farage. A cross between a poorly wiped arse and Jim Davidson's internet search history.

That poorly wiped arse is gonna wipe the smile off your face on the 23rd :D .........

What percentage of the vote do you think he is going to get Dave and by how many voters?

He is now campaigning on a no deal crash out ticket. He has abandoned saying stuff like "Would it be so terrible if we were like Norway" or "That the EU will give us a great deal as they need us more than we need them" and its crash out full fat Brexit now for The Brexit Party. Poll say between 25-32% want that so thats probably what he will get assuming people turn out to vote. That will probably be enough to gain seats here as the remain vote is split over many parties but what will it prove? Unless he gets over 50% it will prove there is no majority for a no deal Brexit. Thats the issue you Brexiteers have now. Not only is there now a majority who would favour remaining in the EU but there are two versions of Brexit. The Deal and No Deal and there is nowhere near a majority for either on their own and probably not combined.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-05-08 6:22 PM

That poorly wiped arse is gonna wipe the smile off your face on the 23rd :D .........

What percentage of the vote do you think he is going to get Dave and by how many voters?

He is now campaigning on a no deal crash out ticket. He has abandoned saying stuff like "Would it be so terrible if we were like Norway" or "That the EU will give us a great deal as they need us more than we need them" and its crash out full fat Brexit now for The Brexit Party. Poll say between 25-32% want that so thats probably what he will get assuming people turn out to vote. That will probably be enough to gain seats here as the remain vote is split over many parties but what will it prove? Unless he gets over 50% it will prove there is no majority for a no deal Brexit. Thats the issue you Brexiteers have now. Not only is there now a majority who would favour remaining in the EU but there are two versions of Brexit. The Deal and No Deal and there is nowhere near a majority for either on their own and probably not combined.

I disagree..........if you add those who want a deal to those who want no deal then I reckon there's a majority over Remain ;-) ............

I also think as more and more people realize that Brexit has done wonders for the UK economy in spite of your Remoaners best efforts *-) ..........

More people will want a No Deal Brexit B-) ........

Guest pelmetman

"The exclusive poll for Express.co.uk found a massive 86 percent of online respondents planned to vote for Mr Farage’s new party on May 23 as the scale of the backlash against Labour and the Conservatives became clear. According to our results, the number of people who said they would vote Tory this time round was so small it registered as a humiliating 0 percent. Labour fared little better with just 1 percent saying they would back Jeremy Corbyn’s party at the ballot box, according to the Express.co.uk poll."

"A total of 48,465 people took part in the poll, which was conducted online at Express.co.uk between 3pm on Tuesday May 7 and 5pm on Wednesday May 8."

https://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/1124589/brexit-news-brexit-party-european-elections-2019-nigel-farage-eu-election-theresa-may

:D .............

pelmetman - 2019-05-09 9:06 AM

"The exclusive poll for Express.co.uk found a massive 86 percent of online respondents planned to vote for Mr Farage’s new party on May 23 as the scale of the backlash against Labour and the Conservatives became clear. According to our results, the number of people who said they would vote Tory this time round was so small it registered as a humiliating 0 percent. Labour fared little better with just 1 percent saying they would back Jeremy Corbyn’s party at the ballot box, according to the Express.co.uk poll."

"A total of 48,465 people took part in the poll, which was conducted online at Express.co.uk between 3pm on Tuesday May 7 and 5pm on Wednesday May 8."

https://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/1124589/brexit-news-brexit-party-european-elections-2019-nigel-farage-eu-election-theresa-may

Remind me, what is the demographic of the Express's readership? It was a poll amongst their readers?

Shock news Kipper's want to vote for UKIP and Brexs**t parties.

Guest pelmetman
Fast Pat - 2019-05-09 9:11 AM

Remind me, what is the demographic of the Express's readership? It was a poll amongst their readers?

You could've voted? ;-) ...........

Perhaps you Remainiacs are not as numerous as your egos like to think you are >:-) ..........

pelmetman - 2019-05-09 9:15 AM

Perhaps you Remainiacs are not as numerous as your egos like to think you are >:-) ..........

Or perhaps the reading age of us "Remainiacs" is more than eight years old, so we get to read more informative papers.

Guest pelmetman
Fast Pat - 2019-05-09 9:25 AM

pelmetman - 2019-05-09 9:15 AM

Or perhaps the reading age of us "Remainiacs" is more than eight years old, so we get to read more informative papers.

You mean like Project Fear? ;-) ...........

Funny how it turned out to be a fairy story (lol) ............

pelmetman - 2019-05-09 8:48 AM

I disagree..........if you add those who want a deal to those who want no deal then I reckon there's a majority over Remain ;-) ............

I also think as more and more people realize that Brexit has done wonders for the UK economy in spite of your Remoaners best efforts *-) ..........

Show me a poll where there is a majority in favour of Brexit then?

you must have based that claim on something, surely not just because you believe it.

Please done show me something from an echo chamber.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-05-09 9:43 AM

you must have based that claim on something, surely not just because you believe it.

My view is based on a referendum conducted in June 2016 ;-) .........

It will hopefully be reinforced by a EU election in 2 weeks time B-) ........

Or I might be wrong and we'll be sending a army of Europhiles to Brussels 8-) ............

pelmetman - 2019-05-09 9:50 AM

So a three year old advisory "poll" based on lies and misinformation. *-)

Much has changed since then with people much better informed regards the true costs and losses. If so convinced the majority want to leave EU, you'd have absolutely no reason to fear holding a referendum on what we now know......would you?

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2019-05-09 2:22 PM

Much has changed since then with people much better informed regards the true costs and losses. If so convinced the majority want to leave EU, you'd have absolutely no reason to fear holding a referendum on what we now know......would you?

Yep lies and misinformation spread by your Remoaner EXPERTS and called Project Fear (lol) (lol) (lol) ........

I don't have a problem with a referendum so long as No Deal is included and added to those who want May's Deal ;-) .........

After all they both want to leave so its the ones who get the most votes who should decide on what terms >:-) ..........

You'll find this one useful Barry - your prospective MEP

"In Brexit Britain, torn by division and riven with political cynicism it’s refreshing to come across stories of people who have decided that it’s time to stand up and be counted. So here’s a tale of an ordinary woman, in her twenties, who set up a national grassroots political movement.

Lucy Harris is a former opera singer who once sang at the Royal Albert Hall. From there, she went into publishing and worked for a major house as a ‘corporate communications executive.’

In the wake of the EU referendum and having voted Leave, Harris was upset to discover that many of her friends in London and classical music viewed her as a pariah. The music world has flourished in the EU and it’s not surprising that Lucy might have rather stood out as a lone Brexiter in her peer group.

As a ‘corporate communications executive’ Lucy Harris would have been working in public relations, managing reputations and perhaps setting up campaigns – all perfect training for her move into political activism.

Tired of the negative comments, in early 2017 Harris set up Leavers of London a movement that would enable Brexiters to meet up, have a natter and a network. It must have been hard for Harris to juggle her publishing job with the group she had created – but she somehow managed and soon she was encouraging like-minded souls to join in.

Since becoming a Brexit Party MEP candidate, much has been made of Harris’s opera singing career but much less has been made of her publishing career. As a ‘corporate communications executive’ she would have been working in public relations, managing reputations and perhaps setting up campaigns – all perfect training for her move into political activism.

Her experience no doubt informed her movement’s success. Despite only having a few hundred twitter followers, Harris swiftly caught the eye of the Daily Express who ran a long piece about her just months after Leavers of London was set up. The Sun praised her “powerful speech” defending Brexiters from accusations of racism.

Soon she was being invited on to Sky News to talk to Adam Boulton; she was filmed for a piece in the Guardian; she popped up on BBC Daily Politics alongside Nigel Farage. She was featured in an AFP piece. She turned up on Victoria Derbyshire’s show, Channel 4, Radio 5 Live and was talked about in the Telegraph.

As a political volunteer she clearly had a very accommodating boss.

One lunchtime in November 2018 she even went off to organize a demo outside Downing Street.

Soon Harris was getting other groups to copy her enterprise. Leavers of Leeds, Leavers of Manchester, Leavers of Hull, Bristol, Suffolk, Sheffield and Yorkshire followed. In 2018 Harris went national and set up Leavers of Britain.

Harris fits the mould of a certain kind of individual that has become familiar to those taking an interest in the multiplying ‘think tanks’ and grassroots organisations that dot our political landscape.

Now if you’re beginning to smell something, that could well be the lingering scent of her first job which was working on a fish counter – or it may be that all of this sounds rather too good to be true. After all, people in their mid-twenties with no political background rarely set up one person national movements on the back of a paypal account and a couple of social media accounts. Admirable though this activism is, there are grounds for suspicion this might not be completely autonomous and spontaneous.

Harris fits the mould of a certain kind of individual that has become familiar to those taking an interest in the multiplying ‘think tanks’ and grassroots organisations that dot our political landscape. She is young, articulate, media savvy and acts a lot like a standard ‘corporate communications executive’ – or PR consultant as they used to be called.

In her spare time Harris hangs out with the Taxpayers Alliance’s Chloe Westley and Jonathan Isaby – late of Lord Ashcroft’s Conservative Home and now Editor of Brexit Central. The videos created by Leavers of Britain ‘activists’ are very professional indeed and while the website has a slightly naïve, home-spun font – well that feels deliberate.

The Albert Street Connection

Leavers of Britain is a company listed on the Companies House website with registered offices at 72 Albert Street in Camden.

The Albert Street building is also one of the correspondence addresses used by businessman John Mills, founder of JML and one time Deputy Chairman of Vote Leave. Mills has been involved with a number of political and charitable campaign groups over the years, many with strong Brexit links including Labour Leave for Britain, Labour for Britain Ltd and the Politics and Economics Research Trust charitable trust (PERT) from which he resigned in May 2016.

PERT was founded in 2004 by Matthew Elliott – later to become the Chief Executive of Vote Leave – and ran into trouble in 2015 when it was accused of funnelling 97% of its donations to pro-Brexit groups.

Charities are not allowed to exist for political purposes and yet, as the Guardian reported at the time, of the £532,000 PERT dished out in grants in 2014 £300,000 had gone to the Taxpayer’s Alliance, £10,000 to Global Britain and £205,000 to Business for Brexit which at that time was also registered at 72 Albert Street.

The Charity Commission investigated and PERT was given a slap on the wrist.

You quite likely missed that story altogether because there has been quite a lot of news since 2015 and events, names and obscure groups are frequently lost in the melee of events.

But given the history of the Albert Street address questions must surely now be raised as to who is really behind Lucy’s group.

The People Deserve to Know.

Astroturfing is the process of masking the sponsors of an entity by making it appear that an organization has emerged from the grassroots. While there is little doubt that many of the “Leavers of” groups are run by genuine and dedicated Brexiters the fact that Leavers of Britain is registered to an address with links to both Vote Leave and John Mills should raise legitimate questions about the authenticity of this movement.

The people of Yorkshire, where Lucy Harris is standing as an MEP will no doubt want to know. And frankly, so do I.

Byline Times approached Lucy Harris in regard to questions raised in this article but she did not respond.

Lucy’s group was just one of many ‘grassroots’ organisations which sprang up both before and after the EU referendum and I’ve spent the last week examining at them. Some of these have gone on to big things. Others are less well-known but no less interesting and I will be turning to them in the second part of this investigation.

https://bylinetimes.com/2019/05/09/astroturfers-of-britain-the-brexit-partys-artificial-grass-roots-part-one/

Guest pelmetman
Fast Pat - 2019-05-09 5:30 PM

You'll find this one useful Barry - your prospective MEP

"In Brexit Britain, torn by division and riven with political cynicism it’s refreshing to come across stories of people who have decided that it’s time to stand up and be counted. So here’s a tale of an ordinary woman, in her twenties, who set up a national grassroots political movement.

Lucy Harris is a former opera singer who once sang at the Royal Albert Hall. From there, she went into publishing and worked for a major house as a ‘corporate communications executive.’

In the wake of the EU referendum and having voted Leave, Harris was upset to discover that many of her friends in London and classical music viewed her as a pariah. The music world has flourished in the EU and it’s not surprising that Lucy might have rather stood out as a lone Brexiter in her peer group.

As a ‘corporate communications executive’ Lucy Harris would have been working in public relations, managing reputations and perhaps setting up campaigns – all perfect training for her move into political activism.

Tired of the negative comments, in early 2017 Harris set up Leavers of London a movement that would enable Brexiters to meet up, have a natter and a network. It must have been hard for Harris to juggle her publishing job with the group she had created – but she somehow managed and soon she was encouraging like-minded souls to join in.

Since becoming a Brexit Party MEP candidate, much has been made of Harris’s opera singing career but much less has been made of her publishing career. As a ‘corporate communications executive’ she would have been working in public relations, managing reputations and perhaps setting up campaigns – all perfect training for her move into political activism.

Her experience no doubt informed her movement’s success. Despite only having a few hundred twitter followers, Harris swiftly caught the eye of the Daily Express who ran a long piece about her just months after Leavers of London was set up. The Sun praised her “powerful speech” defending Brexiters from accusations of racism.

Soon she was being invited on to Sky News to talk to Adam Boulton; she was filmed for a piece in the Guardian; she popped up on BBC Daily Politics alongside Nigel Farage. She was featured in an AFP piece. She turned up on Victoria Derbyshire’s show, Channel 4, Radio 5 Live and was talked about in the Telegraph.

As a political volunteer she clearly had a very accommodating boss.

One lunchtime in November 2018 she even went off to organize a demo outside Downing Street.

Soon Harris was getting other groups to copy her enterprise. Leavers of Leeds, Leavers of Manchester, Leavers of Hull, Bristol, Suffolk, Sheffield and Yorkshire followed. In 2018 Harris went national and set up Leavers of Britain.

Harris fits the mould of a certain kind of individual that has become familiar to those taking an interest in the multiplying ‘think tanks’ and grassroots organisations that dot our political landscape.

Now if you’re beginning to smell something, that could well be the lingering scent of her first job which was working on a fish counter – or it may be that all of this sounds rather too good to be true. After all, people in their mid-twenties with no political background rarely set up one person national movements on the back of a paypal account and a couple of social media accounts. Admirable though this activism is, there are grounds for suspicion this might not be completely autonomous and spontaneous.

Harris fits the mould of a certain kind of individual that has become familiar to those taking an interest in the multiplying ‘think tanks’ and grassroots organisations that dot our political landscape. She is young, articulate, media savvy and acts a lot like a standard ‘corporate communications executive’ – or PR consultant as they used to be called.

In her spare time Harris hangs out with the Taxpayers Alliance’s Chloe Westley and Jonathan Isaby – late of Lord Ashcroft’s Conservative Home and now Editor of Brexit Central. The videos created by Leavers of Britain ‘activists’ are very professional indeed and while the website has a slightly naïve, home-spun font – well that feels deliberate.

The Albert Street Connection

Leavers of Britain is a company listed on the Companies House website with registered offices at 72 Albert Street in Camden.

The Albert Street building is also one of the correspondence addresses used by businessman John Mills, founder of JML and one time Deputy Chairman of Vote Leave. Mills has been involved with a number of political and charitable campaign groups over the years, many with strong Brexit links including Labour Leave for Britain, Labour for Britain Ltd and the Politics and Economics Research Trust charitable trust (PERT) from which he resigned in May 2016.

PERT was founded in 2004 by Matthew Elliott – later to become the Chief Executive of Vote Leave – and ran into trouble in 2015 when it was accused of funnelling 97% of its donations to pro-Brexit groups.

Charities are not allowed to exist for political purposes and yet, as the Guardian reported at the time, of the £532,000 PERT dished out in grants in 2014 £300,000 had gone to the Taxpayer’s Alliance, £10,000 to Global Britain and £205,000 to Business for Brexit which at that time was also registered at 72 Albert Street.

The Charity Commission investigated and PERT was given a slap on the wrist.

You quite likely missed that story altogether because there has been quite a lot of news since 2015 and events, names and obscure groups are frequently lost in the melee of events.

But given the history of the Albert Street address questions must surely now be raised as to who is really behind Lucy’s group.

The People Deserve to Know.

Astroturfing is the process of masking the sponsors of an entity by making it appear that an organization has emerged from the grassroots. While there is little doubt that many of the “Leavers of” groups are run by genuine and dedicated Brexiters the fact that Leavers of Britain is registered to an address with links to both Vote Leave and John Mills should raise legitimate questions about the authenticity of this movement.

The people of Yorkshire, where Lucy Harris is standing as an MEP will no doubt want to know. And frankly, so do I.

Byline Times approached Lucy Harris in regard to questions raised in this article but she did not respond.

Lucy’s group was just one of many ‘grassroots’ organisations which sprang up both before and after the EU referendum and I’ve spent the last week examining at them. Some of these have gone on to big things. Others are less well-known but no less interesting and I will be turning to them in the second part of this investigation.

https://bylinetimes.com/2019/05/09/astroturfers-of-britain-the-brexit-partys-artificial-grass-roots-part-one/

More Project Smear (lol) ...........

BTW have you decided which Remoaner MEP Party you're going to chose from......seeing as there are so many? :-S .......

Which is very ironically funny seeing as it was "you" who said Farage would split the Brexit vote (lol) (lol) (lol) .........another Farty Pants blooper :D ........

pelmetman - 2019-05-09 3:00 PM

Yep lies and misinformation spread by your Remoaner EXPERTS and called Project Fear (lol) (lol) (lol) ........

I don't have a problem with a referendum so long as No Deal is included and added to those who want May's Deal ;-) .........

After all they both want to leave so its the ones who get the most votes who should decide on what terms >:-) ..........

(lol) So in a general election do the Greens and Libdems votes count as one? FFS! *-)

Polls actually show you would still be defeated but your living in fantasy land if you think you would get away with such a vote. Then again you have been living in fantasy land for over three years now.

You would stand more chance with just one leave option on the table which will probably be Mays (or maybe May and Corbyns) deal vs remain. Good luck with that.

I see you never found any polls showing a majority for leaving huh.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-05-10 9:03 AM

(lol) So in a general election do the Greens and Libdems votes count as one? FFS! *-)

Polls actually show you would still be defeated but your living in fantasy land if you think you would get away with such a vote. Then again you have been living in fantasy land for over three years now.

You would stand more chance with just one leave option on the table which will probably be Mays (or maybe May and Corbyns) deal vs remain. Good luck with that.

Polls show??? :-S .............You mean like that Peston poll you and Farty Pants have just highlighted that shows 42% would vote to Remain........In 2016 48% voted to Remain >:-) ........

It's time to ditch that Diane Abbotcus Barry.... because it doesn't add up the facts correctly (lol) (lol) (lol) ......

When I see Nigel Farage addressing his rallies...this is what I see. Earls Court summer 1939 and nearly 60,000 British Union of Fascists attending a rally. We are not immune from this disease, it's back. We need to kill it...again.

D6DxFwnXkAAF2Z3.jpg.89f2f8cbaa618a5c5687c64276078fee.jpg

pelmetman - 2019-05-10 9:09 AM

Polls show??? :-S .............You mean like that Peston poll you and Farty Pants have just highlighted that shows 42% would vote to Remain........In 2016 48% voted to Remain >:-) ........

It's time to ditch that Diane Abbotcus Barry.... because it doesn't add up the facts correctly (lol) (lol) (lol) ......

What Peston Poll? The only polls and surveys that count are ones that are carried out by independent specialist polling organisations. Polls on Twitter, forums or Facefarce are pointless. I could show you some on Digital Spy or Facebook that show over 80% in favour of remain but what is the point? There was one the other day on Facebook that showed 65% support for leave but it was on a pro Brexit page. Remainers started voting on it and its massively changed now but that also is pointless.

The only true poll and accurate way to decide is a public vote based on the REAL Brexit choice we have which is the current WA. Farage and his Brexit party are meaningless. His version of Brexit which is a no deal Brexit is never ever ever going to get through Parliament so he and his party and those that vote for it which will be a minority are also pointless. Its never going to happen. Therefore we need a proper vote on the options which COULD happen which is Mays deal or remain.

Guest pelmetman
Fast Pat - 2019-05-10 12:17 PM

When I see Nigel Farage addressing his rallies...this is what I see. Earls Court summer 1939 and nearly 60,000 British Union of Fascists attending a rally. We are not immune from this disease, it's back. We need to kill it...again.

Oh yeah that Nasty Nazi antisemitic contagion invented and spread by Socialists? ;-) ............

You should know by now Tories are immune to your unsavory viruses >:-) ..........

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-05-10 12:36 PM

What Peston Poll? The only polls and surveys that count are ones that are carried out by independent specialist polling organisations. Polls on Twitter, forums or Facefarce are pointless. I could show you some on Digital Spy or Facebook that show over 80% in favour of remain but what is the point? There was one the other day on Facebook that showed 65% support for leave but it was on a pro Brexit page. Remainers started voting on it and its massively changed now but that also is pointless.

The only true poll and accurate way to decide is a public vote based on the REAL Brexit choice we have which is the current WA. Farage and his Brexit party are meaningless. His version of Brexit which is a no deal Brexit is never ever ever going to get through Parliament so he and his party and those that vote for it which will be a minority are also pointless. Its never going to happen. Therefore we need a proper vote on the options which COULD happen which is Mays deal or remain.

Is this the start of the "EU election wasn't a poll" Remoaner excuse mantra? :D ........

pelmetman - 2019-05-10 12:51 PM

Is this the start of the "EU election wasn't a poll" Remoaner excuse mantra? :D ........

The EU election is an election not a poll or a second referendum. If your hoping you can show that more people support Brexit than dont by twisting the results then unless Farage gets over 50% of the votes your not really going to be able to do that. Remain vote will be split over lots of different parties and many will vote Labour which currently doesnt know if its remain or leave but many see Labour as the best chance of stopping Brexit so the results of the EU elections will tell us very little unless there is a landslide for Farage. I think he will get about 30% if he is lucky. He might pick up a few more as stupid people just see the word Brexit without realising he is campaigning on a crash out no deal ticket.

pelmetman - 2019-05-10 12:48 PM

Oh yeah that Nasty Nazi antisemitic contagion invented and spread by Socialists? ;-) ............

You should know by now Tories are immune to your unsavory viruses >:-) ..........

Most Nazis were not in Hitler's inner circle. Most Nazis were not goosestepping Gestapo officers, or concentration camp guards.

Most Nazis were ordinary people who swallowed Hitler's hatemongering populist bulls**t.

Fast Pat - 2019-05-10 5:03 PM

Most Nazis were not in Hitler's inner circle. Most Nazis were not goosestepping Gestapo officers, or concentration camp guards.

Most Nazis were ordinary people who swallowed Hitler's hatemongering populist bulls**t.

In my short timeI here I have noticed you post without providing proof . For once just to back up your wild claim hows about trying it regarding Hitlers "inner circle" for starters

Guest pelmetman
Birdbrain - 2019-05-10 6:00 PM

Fast Pat - 2019-05-10 5:03 PM

In my short timeI here I have noticed you post without providing proof . For once just to back up your wild claim hows about trying it regarding Hitlers "inner circle" for starters

You have a point there Birdy ;-) ..........

Although I fear Farty Pants is actually on the verge of frothing at the mouth 8-) ........

As I detect more than a hint of virtual spital coming from the BBC (Bullets Bum Chum) (lol) (lol) (lol) ......

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-05-10 1:52 PM

pelmetman - 2019-05-10 12:51 PM

The EU election is an election not a poll or a second referendum. If your hoping you can show that more people support Brexit than dont by twisting the results then unless Farage gets over 50% of the votes your not really going to be able to do that. Remain vote will be split over lots of different parties and many will vote Labour which currently doesnt know if its remain or leave but many see Labour as the best chance of stopping Brexit so the results of the EU elections will tell us very little unless there is a landslide for Farage. I think he will get about 30% if he is lucky. He might pick up a few more as stupid people just see the word Brexit without realising he is campaigning on a crash out no deal ticket.

So I was right :D ........

You have started saying Brexiteers winning the EU election is not you losing (lol) (lol) (lol) .......

So the war of attrition will go on......even after 2 nil? ;-) .........

Which is fine by by me.......the UK economy is thriving B-) ........

So annoying Remoaners will give me sumfink to do in my dotage until I get really old and senile like Bullet & Farty Pants >:-) .......

Archived