Brexit

Hans

malc d - 2019-10-23 10:45 AM

Adiebt - 2019-10-23 10:22 AM

Same national stupidity we showed when we sacrificed / gave everything to save Europe’s sorry ass from Nazi tyranny ?

……' Europe ' included ours of course -

:-|

Just to jog your memory in case you’ve forgotten ,

https://www.google.com/search?q=map+of+nazi+europe&rlz=1C9GOYI_enGB668GB668&oq=map+of+nazi+&aqs=chrome.3.69i57j0l3.7434j1j4&hl=en-GB&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8#imgrc=BlEZnj0yYf5CAM:

Adiebt - 2019-10-23 12:17 PM

malc d - 2019-10-23 10:45 AM

Adiebt - 2019-10-23 10:22 AM

Same national stupidity we showed when we sacrificed / gave everything to save Europe’s sorry ass from Nazi tyranny ?

……' Europe ' included ours of course -

Just to jog your memory in case you’ve forgotten ,

https://www.google.com/search?q=map+of+nazi+europe&rlz=1C9GOYI_enGB668GB668&oq=map+of+nazi+&aqs=chrome.3.69i57j0l3.7434j1j4&hl=en-GB&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8#imgrc=BlEZnj0yYf5CAM:

Forgotten what ?

I am well aware of how many countries were conquered by the Nazis -

( and I've no doubt we were next ) -

... but I'm not sure what point you are making by posting maps of how far he got before he was stopped.

Given that many of those who do not speak English as their natural language have difficulty finding the right tone or nuance to express themselves, perhaps Hans meant to say something like "Brexit isn't the sensible thing for UK motorhomers going abroad." I very much doubt Hans intended to insult us. Hans is best served by keeping away from Politics, Religion and Sex in the UK.

I'll get my coat ...

OK, I’m going to move this thread to the Admin Quarantine forum at 6pm tonight - so you’ve got 90 minutes to add any motorhome-related comments to it before it disappears.

After that you can take it up with the forum Administrator if you believe it should be reinstated to the Motorhome Matters (or Chatterbox) forum.

Derek Uzzell - 2019-10-23 4:28 PM

OK, I’m going to move this thread to the Admin Quarantine forum at 6pm tonight - so you’ve got 90 minutes to add any motorhome-related comments to it before it disappears.

After that you can take it up with the forum Administrator if you believe it should be reinstated to the Motorhome Matters (or Chatterbox) forum.

Why not just move it to Chatterbox? :-S

Hans - 2019-10-23 5:12 PM

The words came from Claude Juncker. EU president . Now whit EU Pension in luxemburg. You wiil pay the bill on motorhomes imported. Unless they put their price down for the UK market.

Not to mention the price on imported parts and components but also to consider if the pound tanks the cost of a long trip abroad will go up, Aires, sites, fuel, food, BOOZE! 8-) and of course a limit to 90 days in any 180.

Hans is spot on. Come and join us in the Chatterbox Forum Hans. You will be most welcome. https://forums.outandaboutlive.co.uk/forums/General-Chat/Chatterbox/9/

Hans - 2019-10-23 6:40 PM

Barry, The country is 50/50. A new referendum ? Out of the Eu is also possible by others in the Eu.

I think we have lost the chance of a new referendum Hans but who knows? I doubt any other countries would leave especially once the true cost of the UK leaving is known. My experience talking to Europeans from many countries is they are not always happy with the EU but nobody I speak to would consider leaving.

Barryd999 - 2019-10-23 8:23 PM

Hans - 2019-10-23 6:40 PM

Barry, The country is 50/50. A new referendum ? Out of the Eu is also possible by others in the Eu.

I think we have lost the chance of a new referendum Hans but who knows? I doubt any other countries would leave especially once the true cost of the UK leaving is known. My experience talking to Europeans from many countries is they are not always happy with the EU but nobody I speak to would consider leaving.

When do you get the opportunity to speak to anyone ??? ... The Polish woman at Tescos booze counter is about your only other human contact

Archived