Should HM Forces be Accountable?

John52

pelmetman - 2019-11-19 5:56 PM

Barryd999 - 2019-11-19 4:19 PM

747 - 2019-11-19 1:29 PM

I see we have a bunch of armchair warriors spouting off about something they have no knowledge of. None of them have faced an enemy or risked their lives for a wage.

Watch it! You know I cant talk about it.

Port Stanley in Iraq, 1991. Just sayin. 8-)

If you are claiming you were at Port Stanley Barry?.........as a Joke? :-| .......

That's not funny........as many of those who were there are still alive :-| .......

WT actual F are you babbling on about you tit?

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2019-11-19 6:26 PM

I see we have a bunch of armchair warriors spouting off about something they have no knowledge of. None of them have faced an enemy or risked their lives for a wage.

If you are claiming you were at Port Stanley Barry?.........as a Joke? :-| .......

That's not funny........as many of those who were there are still alive :-| .......

So which of your tit's is claiming to have been at Port Stanley? ;-) .........

jumpstart - 2019-11-19 6:04 PM...………………….

1 Israel has signed the Geneva Convention, not that it has helped the countless civilians or children who have been killed. Dropping a 500lb bomb on a house to kill a one Hezbollah terrorist that actually kills 5 children and injures 10 other civilians living next to it doesn’t seam to cause much concern elsewhere in the world.

2 I understand that people get mistakenly killed in battle,at least where our forces have been fighting in Iraq and Afghanistan it is very difficult to tell the difference between combatants and ordinary civilians when everyone is dressed as civilians. Mistakes happen in combat.

1 That is a problem for Israel. At least if we stay clean we can criticise them with heads high.

2 Agreed, which is why we have to try.

Guest pelmetman
Brian Kirby - 2019-11-19 6:42 PM

pelmetman - 2019-11-19 6:22 PM...……………...Oh yeah we have signed treaties *-) .........

Have ISIS signed them? :-| ........

Silly! You want a mindless race to the bottom?

A level playing field would be acceptable to me ;-) ........

But prolly not to folk like you :-| .......

pelmetman - 2019-11-19 5:51 PM

John52 - 2019-11-19 10:51 AM

So I ask again - what's to stop psychopaths joining the army, torturing and killing innocent people, and turning their families into 'Terrorists'

You sir have dumped anything of yourself worth saving in a bin bag years ago :-| ........

Frankly you are now nothing but just pure lefty sh*te >:-( .......

Thats not an answer is it

pelmetman - 2019-11-19 6:48 PM

Brian Kirby - 2019-11-19 6:42 PM

pelmetman - 2019-11-19 6:22 PM...……………...Oh yeah we have signed treaties *-) .........

Have ISIS signed them? :-| ........

Silly! You want a mindless race to the bottom?

A level playing field would be acceptable to me ;-) ........

But prolly not to folk like you :-| .......

That is what I think Brian pointed out is a race to the bottom Dave. How low do you think our troops should sink ?

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2019-11-19 6:49 PM

So I ask again - what's to stop psychopaths joining the army, torturing and killing innocent people, and turning their families into 'Terrorists'

You sir have dumped anything of yourself worth saving in a bin bag years ago :-| ........

My true answer would probably ensure I get banned :-| .......

You and your ilk are beyond contempt in my view *-) ........

******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Ps I hope the above is painful >:-) ......

Brian Kirby - 2019-11-19 6:40 PM

1 Israel has signed the Geneva Convention, not that it has helped the countless civilians or children who have been killed. Dropping a 500lb bomb on a house to kill a one Hezbollah terrorist that actually kills 5 children and injures 10 other civilians living next to it doesn’t seam to cause much concern elsewhere in the world.

2 I understand that people get mistakenly killed in battle,at least where our forces have been fighting in Iraq and Afghanistan it is very difficult to tell the difference between combatants and ordinary civilians when everyone is dressed as civilians. Mistakes happen in combat.

1 That is a problem for Israel. At least if we stay clean we can criticise them with heads high.

But it is up to us to highlight abuses by countries like Israel,it shouldn’t be ignored. Our government makes no comment on it.

Guest pelmetman
jumpstart - 2019-11-19 7:26 PM

But it is up to us to highlight abuses by countries like Israel,it shouldn’t be ignored. Our government makes no comment on it.

Kindly keep your antisemitism off this thread :-| .......

We are already dealing with other Lefty Traitors *-) .......

pelmetman - 2019-11-19 7:29 PM

Criticism of Israel is not anti Semitic. I think you need to look it up , though that maybe asking too much.

Guest pelmetman
jumpstart - 2019-11-19 9:22 PM

Criticism of Israel is not anti Semitic. I think you need to look it up , though that maybe asking too much.

Seems pretty bleeding obvious to me *-) .......

anti-Semitic

/?ant?s?'m?t?k/

adjective

hostile to or prejudiced against Jews.

pelmetman - 2019-11-19 6:34 PM

Barryd999 - 2019-11-19 6:26 PM

So which of your tit's is claiming to have been at Port Stanley? ;-) .........

Port Stanley in Iraq. Cant talk about it.

There are a number of things that Barry never talks about.

Like breaking the siege at the Iranian Embassy.

That's because he threw his stun grenade through the window of the Egyptian Embassy next door by mistake ... and shot the Ambassador.

They kept that quiet though. *-)

747 - 2019-11-19 11:25 PM

There are a number of things that Barry never talks about.

Like breaking the siege at the Iranian Embassy.

That's because he threw his stun grenade through the window of the Egyptian Embassy next door by mistake ... and shot the Ambassador.

They kept that quiet though. *-)

You shouldn't have said that. ill have to take everyone "out" in this thread now.

pelmetman - 2019-11-19 6:55 PM

John52 - 2019-11-19 6:49 PM

My true answer would probably ensure I get banned :-| .......

You and your ilk are beyond contempt in my view *-) ........

******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Ps I hope the above is painful >:-) ......

So thats what you do when asked a difficult question.

The fact that YOU were able to get into the armed forces kind of proves my point

pelmetman - 2019-11-19 9:31 PM

anti-Semitic

/?ant?s?'m?t?k/

adjective

Well that makes you pretty bleeding obviously wrong then, if you think criticism of Israel is Antisemitism then that’s what has just been done in the UN. by Canada. Think you need to do some homework....must try harder.

malc d - 2019-11-20 9:49 AM

error.

( Changed my mind - not really worth trying to explain anything to Dave )

;-)

Maybe these Jewish demonstrators could?

https://www.nkusa.org/activities/Demonstrations/20140711London.cfm

https://www.thejc.com/comment/comment/who-are-the-neturei-karta-1.444090

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNrpEyvQzuU

http://www.richardkeithwolff.com/_photo_4594501.html

747 - 2019-11-19 5:51 PM

Ever the disbeliever Brian.

Western Desert, WW2. I was told that by a close friend of the family who was in that Scottish Regiment and did it himself.

Aden. My Brother observed the incident and was privy to the behind the scenes events due to his position in HMG.

Just being cautious with information from strangers! But I still don't think the historic examples you've quoted truly equate to today's circumstances. For one thing if for no other, there is far closer scrutiny today than there was even in Aden. If we want to claim the high moral ground, we have to practice what we preach to others. Open accountability is implicit in that stance. Sorry.

Brian Kirby - 2019-11-20 4:07 PM

747 - 2019-11-19 5:51 PM

Ever the disbeliever Brian.

Western Desert, WW2. I was told that by a close friend of the family who was in that Scottish Regiment and did it himself.

Aden. My Brother observed the incident and was privy to the behind the scenes events due to his position in HMG.

Just being cautious with information from strangers! But I still don't think the historic examples you've quoted truly equate to today's circumstances. For one thing if for no other, there is far closer scrutiny today than there was even in Aden. If we want to claim the high moral ground, we have to practice what we preach to others. Open accountability is implicit in that stance. Sorry.

And to hold others equally to account.

Guest pelmetman
jumpstart - 2019-11-20 7:31 AM

anti-Semitic

/?ant?s?'m?t?k/

adjective

Well that makes you pretty bleeding obviously wrong then, if you think criticism of Israel is Antisemitism then that’s what has just been done in the UN. by Canada. Think you need to do some homework....must try harder.

So you'd still criticize Israel if it wasn't the Jewish homeland? :-| ..........

I cant recall you saying much about the Turks treatment of the Kurds?..........or the ISIS/ISIL persecution of Christians? :-S ........

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecution_of_Christians_by_ISIL

Seems to me your moral outrage has a Islamic bias *-) ............

P1010899.JPG.87fd6d9932050e884d8e078682588a82.JPG

pelmetman - 2019-11-21 7:37 AM

anti-Semitic

/?ant?s?'m?t?k/

adjective

So you'd still criticize Israel if it wasn't the Jewish homeland? :-| ..........

I cant recall you saying much about the Turks treatment of the Kurds?..........or the ISIS/ISIL persecution of Christians? :-S ........

You obviously don’t follow your own posts, you’ve asked this question before and I’ve said before that there are many suppressed areas including Kurds who have been treated appallingly. I criticised Israel for their complete disregard to human suffering,mainly Palestinians. But then Palestinian’s are many religions not just Islam. As I don’t believe in any of them what religion people are is completely irrelevant to me. Israel does not like being criticised, they lobby very hard in this country ,the U N,USA where they have a stranglehold on American lawmakers to get countries to support them, most don’t.

pelmetman - 2019-11-21 7:37 AM

anti-Semitic

/?ant?s?'m?t?k/

adjective

By your logic your criticism of Jeremy Corbyn makes you anti-British :-S

Archived