John52

Guest pelmetman
pelmetman - 2020-01-05 9:42 PM

pelmetman - 2020-01-05 9:35 PM

pelmetman - 2020-01-05 8:19 PM

Bulletguy - 2020-01-05 7:14 PM

pelmetman - 2020-01-05 4:21 PM

Bulletguy - 2020-01-05 3:37 PM

This British chap who left the forces to make documentaries on travel is also worth watching. He recently did one on "Russia to Iran - Crossing the Wild Frontier".

Some of us average folk have been there before ;-) ........

I went to the Soviet Union in the mid 70's :D ........

No you didn't and got well and truly schooled by Brian over that. STOP LYING!!! *-)

A quick reminder folks of what Bullet said >:-) .........

Bumpity Bump >:-) .........

Bumpity Bullet Bump (lol) (lol) (lol) ........

Of Bullet Lies >:-) ........

Bump :D ........

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
pelmetman - 2020-01-05 9:28 PM

malc d - 2020-01-05 9:17 PM

pelmetman - 2020-01-05 6:56 PM

..........Trump's not going to be impeached is he? :D ........

Already has been from what I've heard.

;-)

Has Trump been kicked out? ;-) ..........

Nope :D .........

Impeached is not the equivalent of being sacked or "kicked out" as you put it. It's making a formal statement saying that a public official is guilty of a serious offence in connection with their job, especially in the US.

Best get your head checked out Pelmet plonker. (lol)

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2020-01-05 10:21 PM

;-)

Impeached is not the equivalent of being sacked or "kicked out" as you put it. It's making a formal statement saying that a public official is guilty of a serious offence in connection with their job, especially in the US.

Which is just another example of the impotence of the ranting Left ;-) ..........

All gob and no substance >:-) .........

It reminds me of how often you Losers told us No Deal was dead (lol) (lol) (lol) .........

BTW .......I assume you also lack the gonads to back YOUR LIES with your wallet *-) .........

No surprise there :D ...........

Guest pelmetman
pelmetman - 2020-01-05 8:19 PM

Bulletguy - 2020-01-05 7:14 PM

pelmetman - 2020-01-05 4:21 PM

Bulletguy - 2020-01-05 3:37 PM

This British chap who left the forces to make documentaries on travel is also worth watching. He recently did one on "Russia to Iran - Crossing the Wild Frontier".

Some of us average folk have been there before ;-) ........

I went to the Soviet Union in the mid 70's :D ........

No you didn't and got well and truly schooled by Brian over that. STOP LYING!!! *-)

A quick reminder folks of what Bullet said >:-) .........

Bulletsh*t Bump >:-) .........

pelmetman - 2020-01-05 9:50 PM

malc d - 2020-01-05 9:47 PM

;-)

Nope :D ........

Is he likely to be kicked out? :-S ........

Nope >:-) ........

Best get your hearing checked Malc :D .........

I didn't say he's been kicked out Dave -

… I said he's already been impeached.

Best to get your information checked Dave.

( Mind you - I got it from Main Stream Media - so you wouldn't believe them anyway ).

:-|

Seems to me you are accepting a guilty verdict before the jurors have even been asked ;-) .........

According to Wiki : " The impeachment of Donald Trump occurred on December 18 2019 "

According to Dave : " He hasn't been impeached "

One of them has to be wrong.

I'm guessing that Dave used to argue with his maths teacher about the answers to sums ( and probably accused him of being a " lefty loser ") - so I would guess that, of the two options, Wiki is right.

Guest pelmetman
malc d - 2020-01-06 9:22 AM

;-)

( Mind you - I got it from Main Stream Media - so you wouldn't believe them anyway ).

Seems to me you are accepting a guilty verdict before the jurors have even been asked ;-) .........

According to Wiki : " The impeachment of Donald Trump occurred on December 18 2019 "

I'm guessing that Dave used to argue with his maths teacher about the answers to sums ( and probably accused him of being a " lefty loser ") - so I would guess that, of the two options, Wiki is right.

I thought the purpose of math's was to make the sums add up correctly? ;-) ..........

Has the Lefty Loser's impeachment of Trump got rid of him?......Nope :D ......

Has the Lefty Loser's impeachment of Trump made it more likely he'll be reelected?........Yep >:-) .......

Seems to me given my recent success........my mystic gut is much better at predicting the odds than Lefty Loser's B-) .........

Laughable reading the screaming hysterics of the haters regarding our POTUS Trumps impeachment ... I would liken his impeachment to any trial me and Dave Pelmet would face before a majority hate squad Chatterbox jury ... We would be found guilty without an ounce of evidence because the haters hate free speech , pretty much like POTUS has faced so far ... The funny thing though is that POTUS Trumps approval ratings have risen since the impeachment proceedings started and with no Democrat candidate up to press getting anywhere near him the haters here and in the States will get 4 more years ... KAGA xxx

pelmetman - 2020-01-06 9:31 AM

;-)

I thought the purpose of math's was to make the sums add up correctly? ;-) ..........

Has the Lefty Loser's impeachment of Trump made it more likely he'll be reelected?........Yep >:-) .......

Seems to me given my recent success........my mystic gut is much better at predicting the odds than Lefty Loser's B-) .........

Did Dave say that Trump has NOT been impeached - Yep

Has Trump been impeached - Yep.

Is Dave wrong ? - Yep

Case closed.

malc d - 2020-01-06 10:21 AM

pelmetman - 2020-01-06 9:31 AM

;-)

Did Dave say that Trump has NOT been impeached - Yep

Has Trump been impeached - Yep.

Is Dave wrong ? - Yep

Case closed.

Will you please stop confusing Dave and Birdy with facts, you know they can't deal with them.

Birdbrain - 2020-01-06 9:45 AM

Laughable reading the screaming hysterics of the haters regarding our POTUS Trumps impeachment ... I would liken his impeachment to any trial me and Dave Pelmet would face before a majority hate squad Chatterbox jury ... We would be found guilty without an ounce of evidence because the haters hate free speech , pretty much like POTUS has faced so far ... The funny thing though is that POTUS Trumps approval ratings have risen since the impeachment proceedings started and with no Democrat candidate up to press getting anywhere near him the haters here and in the States will get 4 more years ... KAGA xxx

Your right to freedom of expression is protected under Article 10 of the Human Rights Convention. It is not and never has been an absolute right. Article 10 reads:-

1. Everyone has the right to freedom of expression. This right shall include freedom to hold opinions and to receive and impart information and ideas without interference by public authority and regardless of frontiers. This Article shall not prevent States from requiring the licensing of broadcasting, television or cinema enterprises.

2. The exercise of these freedoms, since it carries with it duties and responsibilities, may be subject to such formalities, conditions, restrictions or penalties as are prescribed by law and are necessary in a democratic society, in the interests of national security, territorial disorder or crime, for the protection of health or morals, for the protection of the reputation or rights of others, for preventing the disclosure of information received in confidence, or for maintaining the authority and impartiality of the judiciary.

You enjoy a platform on here to express your opinions. To disagree with them is not the same as denying you the right to freedom of expression. Nevertheless, given that there are lawful limits set on the exercise of the freedom of expression both at national level and imposed by Warners in the context of this forum, there is nothing wrong with people expressing the view that you sometimes cross the line as to what is acceptable.

Ah the Bobsy twins again. What’s laughable is Trump, if he gets in again we will get 4 more years of laughter,oh and lies, oh and false news. Hate America ? Why would we it’s a great place to visit. Your getting your hates mixed up.

Violet1956 - 2020-01-06 10:51 AM

Your right to freedom of expression is protected under Article 10 of the Human Rights Convention. It is not and never has been an absolute right. Article 10 reads:-

1. Everyone has the right to freedom of expression. This right shall include freedom to hold opinions and to receive and impart information and ideas without interference by public authority and regardless of frontiers. This Article shall not prevent States from requiring the licensing of broadcasting, television or cinema enterprises.

2. The exercise of these freedoms, since it carries with it duties and responsibilities, may be subject to such formalities, conditions, restrictions or penalties as are prescribed by law and are necessary in a democratic society, in the interests of national security, territorial disorder or crime, for the protection of health or morals, for the protection of the reputation or rights of others, for preventing the disclosure of information received in confidence, or for maintaining the authority and impartiality of the judiciary.

You enjoy a platform on here to express your opinions. To disagree with them is not the same as denying you the right to freedom of expression. Nevertheless, given that there are lawful limits set on the exercise of the freedom of expression both at national level and imposed by Warners in the context of this forum, there is nothing wrong with people expressing the view that you sometimes cross the line as to what is acceptable.

How very you ... Dont forget the real "what is acceptable" reason your stomach churns so is that my political opinions etc differ from from yours and many of the left leaning losers on here which I take great comfort in , doesnt make me an "extremist" or "sub-human" as you and others spew it means simply I have an opinion you disagree with but sadly in these days of wanting to hear only what you agree with I end up with the usual insults ... Lordy

jumpstart - 2020-01-06 10:58 AM

Ah the Bobsy twins again. What’s laughable is Trump, if he gets in again we will get 4 more years of laughter,oh and lies, oh and false news. Hate America ? Why would we it’s a great place to visit. Your getting your hates mixed up.

"Whats laughable" are your posts ... Try again sweet cheeks

Birdbrain - 2020-01-06 12:15 PM

Que....kaka..Kara...gogo

jumpstart - 2020-01-06 12:36 PM

Que....kaka..Kara...gogo

Youve typically spelt Kajagoogoo wrong ... They your fave group ... Here they are with one of their finest ...

... Enjoy it Pussycat

pelmetman - 2020-01-06 8:17 AM

;-)

Which is just another example of the impotence of the ranting Left ;-) ..........

It reminds me of how often you Losers told us No Deal was dead (lol) (lol) (lol) .........

Give your head a wobble Mr Gobby.

BTW .......I assume you also lack the gonads to back YOUR LIES with your wallet *-) ........

No lies on my part at all......you were indeed called out on your ridiculous claim of "being in Russia" when fact was you'd dropped anchor at the port of Odessa which happens to be in Ukraine and Brian schooled you on that in the thread i linked. Dropping anchor isn't the only thing you'd do well to drop before embarrassing yourself any further! (lol)(lol)

;-)

Did he ever go to school? :-S

Teacher: 1 + 1 equals what Pelmet?

Pelmet: errrrr 7?

Teacher: Wrong, it's 2.

Pelmet: No it isn't....i'm right and you're wrong.....you're a lefty loser.

Birdbrain - 2020-01-06 12:14 PM

Violet1956 - 2020-01-06 10:51 AM

How very you ... Dont forget the real "what is acceptable" reason your stomach churns so is that my political opinions etc differ from from yours and many of the left leaning losers on here which I take great comfort in , doesnt make me an "extremist" or "sub-human" as you and others spew it means simply I have an opinion you disagree with but sadly in these days of wanting to hear only what you agree with I end up with the usual insults ... Lordy

Can't see an insult in my post Antony. You're right it was very me.

Birdbrain - 2020-01-06 12:41 PM

Que....kaka..Kara...gogo

Youve typically spelt Kajagoogoo wrong ... They your fave group ... Here they are with one of their finest ...

... Enjoy it Pussycat

Que? What are you on about?

jumpstart - 2020-01-06 3:40 PM

Que....kaka..Kara...gogo

... Enjoy it Pussycat

Sweet cheeks go back to sleep

Birdbrain - 2020-01-06 5:43 PM

jumpstart - 2020-01-06 3:40 PM

Que....kaka..Kara...gogo

... Enjoy it Pussycat

Sweet cheeks go back to sleep

Yawn ...might just do that.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2020-01-06 2:19 PM

pelmetman - 2020-01-06 8:17 AM

;-)

Give your head a wobble Mr Gobby.

BTW .......I assume you also lack the gonads to back YOUR LIES with your wallet *-) ........

No lies on my part at all......you were indeed called out on your ridiculous claim of "being in Russia" when fact was you'd dropped anchor at the port of Odessa which happens to be in Ukraine and Brian schooled you on that in the thread i linked. Dropping anchor isn't the only thing you'd do well to drop before embarrassing yourself any further! (lol)(lol)

You need to go to Specsavers Dumb Dumb ;-) ..........

I said the SOVIET UNION >:-) ......

If its not your eyes.......Then best you get checked out for Dementia 8-) ..........

As seeing things that aren't there is a symptom :-| ..........

Archived