Peterborough National MH Show New Date

Keithl

I received an email from Warners offering the option of a refund if the new dates were not acceptable, however on opening the WebForm it offers the ability to refund if you paid by cheque or by card but has no option for a refund to PayPal, does anyone know how to obtain a PayPal refund as so far my email has not been answered?

Basil

Still no reply from Warners, is there a better way to make contact than using the web forms, is anyone working at the offices?

Only concerned because there is a time limit for refunds and I can't find a way to request a refund for PayPal users.

Basil

Hi

I copied the form that is on the website wrote on it my details PayPal number on PayPal receipt email next

Day received PayPal notification that a refund had been transferred into my bank account

Hope this helps

Brian

Thanks Keithl, now got the information from Warners.

If anyone is interested, for PayPal refunds you use the Credit Card part of the WebForm just putting in the last four digits of the card you have associated with PayPal. Not sure what you do if you don't have an associated card but only a bank account as that answered my question.

I have to say Warners were very quick with the refund, as it was refunded the next day from my request.

Now need to hope that the Eurotunnel start to be sensible as they are currently refusing to extend Frequent Traveller ticket time limits saying that their service is running and taking no account of the fact that travelling to France for tourism is currently banned!!!

Basil

Archived