Johnson moved to ICU

Bulletguy

malc d - 2020-04-09 8:52 PM

John52 - 2020-04-09 7:25 PM

StuartO - 2020-04-09 12:09 PM

I think (BoJo's) done well getting the Country behind the Government and we need him. 

Doesn't it even register with you that the clown in charge of saving us from Covid19 has caught it himself?

I think the senior medics and scientists who give us a briefing every night are getting the people behind them.

I think politicians are the last people to follow after their performances over the last few years.

( I certainly don't NEED Boris ! )

;-)

Yes indeed

BoJo 'gets the people behind him' by seeing which way the mob is running, then running in front of them shouting 'follow me' (lol)

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tracker - 2020-04-10 10:53 AM

Great news this morning folks, Boris is out of intensive care and looks like he will quickly fully recover.

Well done to all at St Thomas's hospital and the wonderful dedicated and amazing people who make the NHS happen.

Did this come from the same source that said he would be coming out of self isolation a couple of weeks ago?

Oh and it was Clement Attlee who made the NHS happen (together with the welfare state, council housing etc) after BoJo's hero Churchill got the boot.

Great news this morning folks, Boris is out of intensive care and looks like he will quickly fully recover.

Well done to all at St Thomas's hospital and the wonderful dedicated and amazing people who make the NHS happen.

Yes its indeed good news for him , his family and the country ... Unfortunately for many of the haters it looks like they wont get the death wish they hoped for

Birdbrain - 2020-04-10 12:10 PM

Yes its indeed good news for him , his family and the country ... Unfortunately for many of the haters it looks like they wont get the death wish they hoped for

Give over you Stupid Boy!

Go and clean out your attic!

Birdbrain - 2020-04-10 6:21 AM

Bulletguy - 2020-04-09 9:11 PM

Don't patronise me with your condescending effeminate overtones Antony....save them for the 'friends' you think have. My grandchildren or any other members of my family are absolutely none of your business. As for 'hunting down [your] address and posting details on here', you've persistently lied about that and been asked to show proof of this, either to me or Daniel, and failed to do so so please stop with your persistent lying and false allegation.

I also suggest you quit hiding behind the homophobe card and homosexual slurs which i know, and you know, you openly refer to as 'batty boys' elsewhere, a slur which no genuine homosexual would ever use so it's time you dropped the pretence you've been trying to hide behind.

1) My sexuality is none of your business yet you seem to make it your business ,

2) neither is what I say or do on another forum that you hang around hiding in the corner looking for names I go under and spying on what I say ...

3) If its good enough for you to make my sexuality/forum activity elsewhere/address your business

4) then your family is my business ...

5) If you dont like it then mind your own business and get over your bitter hatred and obsession with me

1) You yourself harp on and on about it often enough on this forum so if you don't want it to be anyones business, why on earth do you keep posting about it on here?

2) You and you alone made the choice to refer to homosexual men as 'batty boys' albeit on Barrys forum (which i never knew about until it had been mentioned here), so immediately i saw the spurious deceit you've been hiding behind when coming to this forum trying to play the 'poor me' victim with the homophobe card. It doesn't work as all it showed you up for was your total hypocrisy and duplicity.

3) See 1)

4) No it is not at all. You have no right whatsoever to besmirch any fm's family members, especially young children, on this forum or any other which would certainly incur an account ban. Quite why you've persisted with comments about my grandchildren is beyond me and feel it's coming from a very sick mind to say the least.

5) See 1) again, plus in addition to which, no 'hatred' or 'obsession' [with you] as i feel sorry for you because you obviously need some kind of professional help.

Yes it's good news.

Sadly a 53 year old doctor from Homerton Hospital in London died yesterday from coronavirus just three weeks after writing to Johnson begging him for urgent supplies of PPE. :-(

How many more NHS staff are on the frontline putting their lives at risk through lack of equipment, to save others? :-(

https://tinyurl.com/yx84zs6t

Bulletguy - 2020-04-10 3:06 PM

Don't patronise me with your condescending effeminate overtones Antony....save them for the 'friends' you think have. My grandchildren or any other members of my family are absolutely none of your business. As for 'hunting down [your] address and posting details on here', you've persistently lied about that and been asked to show proof of this, either to me or Daniel, and failed to do so so please stop with your persistent lying and false allegation.

I also suggest you quit hiding behind the homophobe card and homosexual slurs which i know, and you know, you openly refer to as 'batty boys' elsewhere, a slur which no genuine homosexual would ever use so it's time you dropped the pretence you've been trying to hide behind.

1) My sexuality is none of your business yet you seem to make it your business ,

2) neither is what I say or do on another forum that you hang around hiding in the corner looking for names I go under and spying on what I say ...

3) If its good enough for you to make my sexuality/forum activity elsewhere/address your business

5) If you dont like it then mind your own business and get over your bitter hatred and obsession with me

1) You yourself harp on and on about it often enough on this forum so if you don't want it to be anyones business, why on earth do you keep posting about it on here?

2) You and you alone made the choice to refer to homosexual men as 'batty boys' albeit on Barrys forum (which i never knew about until it had been mentioned here), so immediately i saw the spurious deceit you've been hiding behind when coming to this forum trying to play the 'poor me' victim with the homophobe card. It doesn't work as all it showed you up for was your total hypocrisy and duplicity.

3) See 1)

4) No it is not at all. You have no right whatsoever to besmirch any fm's family members, especially young children, on this forum or any other which would certainly incur an account ban. Quite why you've persisted with comments about my grandchildren is beyond me and feel it's coming from a very sick mind to say the least.

5) See 1) again, plus in addition to which, no 'hatred' or 'obsession' [with you] as i feel sorry for you because you obviously need some kind of professional help.

But you denied ever saying "pansy boy" said I made it up and added the boy to your still offensive pansy ... You lied on 2 counts , how are we to take a serial liar seriously ??? ... its not a great example to be setting anyone is it ???

Barryd999 - 2020-04-10 1:04 PM

Why are you so touchy ... You obviously havent seen the hate spewed to our PM or maybe you choose to ignore it ... Like you chose to ignore those horrible death related comments about Gina Miller , oh no thats right you didn't ignore those did ya ... Maybe you and the club will ignore your fellow Labour supporting love spewing hate ... https://metro.co.uk/2020/04/10/union-boss-said-throw-party-boris-johnson-died-coronavirus-12537104/ ... Beyond vile

Birdbrain - 2020-04-10 4:06 PM

3) See 1)

But you denied ever saying "pansy boy" said I made it up and added the boy to your still offensive pansy ... You lied on 2 counts , how are we to take a serial liar seriously ??? ... its not a great example to be setting anyone is it ???

Typically you're deflecting now you've dug yourself into a hole and been exposed for the spurious deceit and hypocrisy you've sown.

Birdbrain - 2020-04-10 4:08 PM

Why are you so touchy ... You obviously havent seen the hate spewed to our PM or maybe you choose to ignore it ... Like you chose to ignore those horrible death related comments about Gina Miller , oh no thats right you didn't ignore those did ya ... Maybe you and the club will ignore your fellow Labour supporting love spewing hate ... https://metro.co.uk/2020/04/10/union-boss-said-throw-party-boris-johnson-died-coronavirus-12537104/ ... Beyond vile

Boy ...you have some serious chip on your shoulder.Quit the insults just talk about the topic.

Bulletguy - 2020-04-10 5:51 PM

Birdbrain - 2020-04-10 4:06 PM

3) See 1)

Typically you're deflecting now you've dug yourself into a hole and been exposed for the spurious deceit and hypocrisy you've sown.

But no lies ... Unlike you ... Unless you can show of course

jumpstart - 2020-04-10 5:56 PM

Boy ...you have some serious chip on your shoulder.Quit the insults just talk about the topic.

If me showing a union boss wishing death on our PM is classed as "insults" in your world you are dafter than some on here believe ... Hate on sweet cheeks

Birdbrain - 2020-04-10 6:03 PM

Your lies constantly trip off the tongue. You lied about your sexuality and lied about me hunting down your address and posting details on here. You've been exposed for the spurious deceit and hypocrisy you've sown and need to stop digging your own hole any deeper now.

Bulletguy - 2020-04-10 6:16 PM

Birdbrain - 2020-04-10 6:03 PM

Your lies constantly trip off the tongue. You lied about your sexuality and lied about me hunting down your address and posting details on here. You've been exposed for the spurious deceit and hypocrisy you've sown and need to stop digging your own hole any deeper now.

I lied about my sexuality because you say I said "batty boy" ... Just how does that work Grandpa ???

I have seen the hate and what have you which is why pretty early on when Johnson took seriously ill I condemned it. I think I also said it will mainly be a very small minority that are saying such things. Some say he hasnt really been ill but took two weeks off in the Caribbean again. Either way his popularity has soared even more now. There was even some advocating the "Clap for Boris" Campaign but even I thought he had suffered enough really and wishing an STD on him was really taking it a bit too far.

Barryd999 - 2020-04-10 6:41 PM

I have seen the hate and what have you which is why pretty early on when Johnson took seriously ill I condemned it. I think I also said it will mainly be a very small minority that are saying such things. Some say he hasnt really been ill but took two weeks off in the Caribbean again. Either way his popularity has soared even more now. There was even some advocating the "Clap for Boris" Campaign but even I thought he had suffered enough really and wishing an STD on him was really taking it a bit too far.

"$hit excuse for a human" eh ??? ... Vile ... Truly vile

StuartO - 2020-04-11 10:29 AM

looks like Boris was quite seriously ill for a while, even though he didn't need a ventilator. It certainly sounds like he need Intensive Care. 

Certainly more ill than we were told by the Downng Street Press Conference 2 hours earlier

Understating his condition enabled him to retain his powers, but what would we have done if we had needed them urgently when he was not contactable?

Archived