Guest pelmetman
Birdbrain - 2020-04-29 7:12 PM

pelmetman - 2020-04-29 7:10 PM

Bulletguy - 2020-04-29 6:58 PM

UK.

Really? ;-) ......

How you must hate us Brits *-) ......

'white Brits'

Middle to old aged white Brits ;-) ......

Perhaps Bullet spends alot on boot polish to fit in? 8-) ......

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
pelmetman - 2020-04-29 7:15 PM

Birdbrain - 2020-04-29 7:12 PM

UK.

Really? ;-) ......

How you must hate us Brits *-) ......

'white Brits'

Middle to old aged white Brits ;-) ......

Perhaps Bullet spends alot on boot polish to fit in? 8-) ......

He has no contact with anyone ever including family to fit in anywhere ... No need for boot polish

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2020-04-29 7:35 PM

UK.

Really? ;-) ......

Yes really. You asked 'here or abroad' so i stated which. The least you could do now is attempt a mature response. *-)

Yes Really ;-) ......

Do you really think your ex SAS son would be as anti UK as his Dad? :-| .....

Brian Kirby - 2020-04-29 5:19 PM

Perhaps its just my imagination running away with me - perhaps it's a hitherto unrecognised psychological side-effect of the virus - but I keep hearing voices saying things they aren't presently saying. :-D

There are already a few on here well known for hearing voices Brian - so welcome to the club.

pelmetman - 2020-04-29 7:43 PM

UK.

Really? ;-) ......

Yes really. You asked 'here or abroad' so i stated which. The least you could do now is attempt a mature response. *-)

Yes Really ;-) ......

You're posting utter drivel to avoid answering the question after realising you dug yourself in a hole........again.

Here is a reminder of your post;

pelmetman - 2020-04-29 6:36 PM

Boris is accountable for the last 5 months ;-) .......

How many deaths is the last Labour government accountable for? >:-) ......

Where would you like me to start? :-| ......

Here or abroad?.....

Just askin

To which i replied;

UK.

And again;

UK.

Really? ;-) ......

So........try again WITH A MATURE ANSWER please and quit squirming.

Guest pelmetman
Bulletguy - 2020-04-29 8:33 PM

UK.

Really? ;-) ......

Yes Really ;-) ......

You're posting utter drivel to avoid answering the question after realising you dug yourself in a hole........again.

Here or abroad?.....

Just askin

To which i replied;

UK.

And again;

UK.

Really? ;-) ......

I doubt my answer to you will get past O&L's filters ;-) ......

But rest assured you and your fellow Losers can barely sink much lower in my contempt for you :-| .....

Just puking.....

Brian Kirby - 2020-04-29 5:21 PM

jumpstart - 2020-04-29 4:15 PM

What ever they would be saying it would be a dam sight more than Labour are currently saying..

True, but all they have to do is sit back and watch! :-D

Exactly - everyone wants the Government to succeed so is rallying round the flag.

If Keir Starmer points out BoJo's mistakes he will be shouted down as unpatriotic.

Makes more political sense to let BoJo carry on till everything goes tits up :-S

Guest pelmetman
John52 - 2020-04-29 8:50 PM

What ever they would be saying it would be a dam sight more than Labour are currently saying..

Exactly - everyone wants the Government to succeed so is rallying round the flag.

If Keir Starmer points out BoJo's mistakes he will be shouted down as unpatriotic.

Makes more political sense to let BoJo carry on till everything goes tits up :-S

Everyone......except you LOSERS *-) .......

What Covid19 has shown ;-) ......

Is where our UK haters lurk ......

The really nasty virus in our society has been exposed ......once again >:-) ......

pelmetman - 2020-04-29 8:48 PM

Bulletguy - 2020-04-29 8:33 PM

UK.

Really? ;-) ......

Yes Really ;-) ......

Here or abroad?.....

Just askin

To which i replied;

UK.

And again;

UK.

Really? ;-) ......

I doubt my answer to you will get past O&L's filters ;-) ......

But rest assured you and your fellow Losers can barely sink much lower in my contempt for you :-| .....

Just puking.....

In other words you have no idea "how many deaths the last Labour government accountable for in UK". You never did...you just posted more inane rubbish in trying to squirm your way out and slinging out childish remarks is a clear sign you got well and truly skewered. Pack up before you embarrass yourself any further.

pelmetman - 2020-04-29 6:42 PM

Sit back and watch what Brian? :-| ......

You have frankly surprised me with your obvious partisanism at this time 8-) ...……………..

Partisan on behalf of whom, may I ask? I see no partisans in the mirror - though quite a lot on here! :-D

pelmetman - 2020-04-29 8:58 PM.......................

What Covid19 has shown ;-) ......Is where our UK haters lurk ............

Dave, you being hyperbolic! :-D I reckon I can make a better case for you being a UK hater, than you can for me being one. So, you first, since it's your charge. :-D

Bulletguy - 2020-04-29 6:24 PM................................They'd blame Labour for their woes in the same way as they blame the EU. Johnsons government has clearly shown they don't 'do' accountability....each time anything goes belly up it's always someone elses fault. His followers are the same.

Naturally, who else?

But then, if you take the role reversal part of the question, and put a labour government in office as of 13 December 2019, wouldn't they do exactly the same?

The problem for Boris is that he can't publicly blame the previous governments, can he, because for the preceding nine years they were all Conservative, or Conservative led?

Thant's why no-one wanted to play, isn't it? :-)

Neither those who lean to the right, nor those who lean to the left, really wanted to admit that were either of their favoured parties now in government, they'd both have milked the "blame the other lot" game for all it was worth. Sauce, goose, and gander? :-D Cognitive dissonance rules (again), innit? :-D

Brian Kirby - 2020-04-30 5:55 PM

Bulletguy - 2020-04-29 6:24 PM................................They'd blame Labour for their woes in the same way as they blame the EU. Johnsons government has clearly shown they don't 'do' accountability....each time anything goes belly up it's always someone elses fault. His followers are the same.

Naturally, who else?

But then, if you take the role reversal part of the question, and put a labour government in office as of 13 December 2019, wouldn't they do exactly the same?

The problem for Boris is that he can't publicly blame the previous governments, can he, because for the preceding nine years they were all Conservative, or Conservative led?

Neither those who lean to the right, nor those who lean to the left, really wanted to admit that were either of their favoured parties now in government, they'd both have milked the "blame the other lot" game for all it was worth. Sauce, goose, and gander? :-D Cognitive dissonance rules (again), innit? :-D

Boring ... Really boring

Brian Kirby - 2020-04-30 4:36 PM

Dave, you being hyperbolic! :-D I reckon I can make a better case for you being a UK hater, than you can for me being one. So, you first, since it's your charge. :-D

As we all know he "loves" UK so much he spends half the year every year out of it....parked up in an EU country pretending to be "a resident"! :-|

Naturally, who else?

For the Johnson adherents it's only just now become 'the Tory party'.....the party beyond reproach. :-|

Birdbrain - 2020-04-30 6:20 PM

Naturally, who else?

Boring ... Really boring

Nah, cognitive dissonance! :-D

Guest pelmetman

Brian, you are talking Superbolics! ;-) ...........

You'll be telling me next its just a coincidence that all the haters on here also happen to be the most rabid Remoaners? (lol) ........

Our resident Loser brigades bitterness is pretty bleedin obvious >:-) ........

pelmetman - 2020-05-01 1:37 PM

You'll be telling me next its just a coincidence that all the haters on here also happen to be the most rabid Remoaners? (lol) ........

So, come on then, state your case. But remember to read the full sequence of posts above, starting with mine of 29 April 2020 at 5:21 PM, or you'll miss the point.

Give us your argument showing how, by leaving the government to carry on doing its own thing without comment, and then take the consequences of its actions, people prove themselves "UK haters" (your phrase).

Let's see if you can make that stand up!

Guest pelmetman
Brian Kirby - 2020-05-01 3:03 PM

pelmetman - 2020-05-01 1:37 PM

So, come on then, state your case. But remember to read the full sequence of posts above, starting with mine of 29 April 2020 at 5:21 PM, or you'll miss the point.

Give us your argument showing how, by leaving the government to carry on doing its own thing without comment, and then take the consequences of its actions, people prove themselves "UK haters" (your phrase).

Let's see if you can make that stand up!

Easy ;-) ...........

Boris and OUR government (Which you despise so much) is doing just as well or better than many similar sized EU countries B-) .......

So why aren't you Losers slagging of Italy or Spain or France?.......As if we didn't know (lol) (lol) (lol) ......

pelmetman - 2020-05-01 3:09 PM.............................

Easy ;-) ...........

1 Boris and OUR government (Which you despise so much) is doing just as well or better than many similar sized EU countries B-) .......

2 So why aren't you Losers slagging of Italy or Spain or France?.......As if we didn't know (lol) (lol) (lol) ......

1 On what count? Name them, and say how we are doing as well as, or better than, them. Or are you no more than a Tory claquer? :-D

2 To what end? Are you really trying to argue that picking holes in other countries' performances somehow amounts to patriotism? Are you sure that isn't just your comfort blanket?

Come on Dave, I said put up arguments, not half-baked tweets!

I'm not impressed with Boris's bulls**t, but I was even less impressed with Teresa's tragedies, and even less impressed with Cameron's cock ups - but they all rise into mediocrity when compared to Mr Brown's balls ups.

Archived