Just 57 days until........

Guest pelmetman

pelmetman - 2020-05-11 11:42 AM

Barryd999 - 2020-05-11 11:37 AM

pelmetman - 2020-05-10 9:43 AM

Barryd999 - 2020-05-10 9:36 AM

Do you remember when you kept doing this every time you thought Brexit was going to happen and then it didnt? I dont want to say your a Brexit Jinx but ....... Keep posting.

Actually it was you sore Losers that jinxed Brexit for years *-) ..........

I'm confident that with a 80 seat majority there's "F" all you can do about it anymore B-) ........

Although you and the EU only have 51 days to........ keep on trying >:-) .........

Yes but you are setting yourself up for yet another countdown fail. Legislation can be changed as can the deadline to extend a transition if the EU decides it has the will to do so. Still, if it amuses you to end up looking a tit again, carry on.

So the EU can unilaterally change the rules to make us stay? 8-) ..........

Blimey those straws you're clutching at must be magic straws :D ........

I said if it has a will to do so and if Johnson at some point after the June deadline decides to change our legislation to extend it. As I keep saying though, it matters not to me anymore. I think Starmer might be right. Just let them get on with it.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh the irony of it all!

If the looney left, unionites and pro EU types had not made Jeremy Corbyn their leader but had seen the wisdom and the foresight to appoint an electable leader instead they would not be in the deep doo dah that they are in now, so the pro EU ites and Labour party members have nobody to blame but themselves for their predicament and becoming an almost pointless opposition.

Exremism from any side is not good for democracy and the national intertest.

Tracker - 2020-05-12 11:31 AM

Oh the irony of it all!

If the looney left, unionites and pro EU types had not made Jeremy Corbyn their leader but had seen the wisdom and the foresight to appoint an electable leader instead they would not be in the deep doo dah that they are in now, so the pro EU ites and Labour party members have nobody to blame but themselves for their predicament and becoming an almost pointless opposition.

I agree about Corbyn Rich but some will say the government we have now is somewhat "Extreme". They sacked off all the moderate Tories and the party is now run by a proper Bond Villain, President Cummings. Loony left maybe but lets not forget the Loony right.

I agree with your other post about Starmer though. If the Labour party and Starmer have the sense to move to the centre ground when this current lot eventually implode they could be a party I could get behind.

Barryd999 - 2020-05-12 12:25 PM

Tracker - 2020-05-12 11:31 AM

Oh the irony of it all!

I agree about Corbyn Rich but some will say the government we have now is somewhat "Extreme". They sacked off all the moderate Tories and the party is now run by a proper Bond Villain, President Cummings. Loony left maybe but lets not forget the Loony right.

I agree with your other post about Starmer though. If the Labour party and Starmer have the sense to move to the centre ground when this current lot eventually implode they could be a party I could get behind.

"Loony left" ... From the fella who voted and campaigned for that "Loony left" ... You couldn't make it up ... Well you could

Birdbrain - 2020-05-12 12:29 PM

"Loony left" ... From the fella who voted and campaigned for that "Loony left" ... You couldn't make it up ... Well you could

Do you think it ever possible that you could make a constructive reasoned comment at some point, or is that asking too much?

Tracker - 2020-05-12 12:47 PM

Do you think it ever possible that you could make a constructive reasoned comment at some point, or is that asking too much?

He thinks he is funny reminding me at every opportunity that I supported the tactical voting campaign and voted Labour as a result. Loony left or Loony right. What a choice indeed. Bring back centrism then we might get somewhere.

Guest pelmetman
Barryd999 - 2020-05-12 5:52 PM

He thinks he is funny reminding me at every opportunity that I supported the tactical voting campaign and voted Labour as a result. Loony left or Loony right. What a choice indeed. Bring back centrism then we might get somewhere.

Aaah centrism ;-) ......

Isn't that why the Fourth Reich has prospered at the expense of the EU's extremities? >:-) ......

Just askin for a Greek :D ......

Yes I'll take on what you say if you can show what was wrong with my post that seems to have upset you so ... Bet you cant show a God damn thing

Barryd999 - 2020-05-12 5:52 PM

I dont think its funny you sold your soul to the devil at all princess und the last time we had a party in power here that looked anything like "centrism" they bankrupted us

Birdbrain - 2020-05-16 8:39 AM

pelmetman - 2020-05-16 8:34 AM

45..........Britain's gonna thrive B-) .........

The hate squad hope not ... They hate Britain ... Specially Barry

Stupid Boy. *-)

If I hate Britain so much why do you think I spent four years trying to save it?

Barryd999 - 2020-05-16 10:07 AM

Stupid Boy. *-)

If I hate Britain so much why do you think I spent four years trying to save it?

You spent 4 years trying to get us to stay in a crooked club that wants closer and closer integration , more Brussels power and influence etc etc so yes you hate Britain ... Ironically if folk like you had just shut up you wouldnt have further cemented the stance of many leave voters and not wasted 4 years of your life ... Hate on

Birdbrain - 2020-05-16 12:10 PM

Stupid Boy. *-)

You spent 4 years trying to get us to stay in a crooked club that wants closer and closer integration , more Brussels power and influence etc etc so yes you hate Britain ... Ironically if folk like you had just shut up you wouldnt have further cemented the stance of many leave voters and not wasted 4 years of your life ... Hate on

Oh I dont see at as a waste. Look at all the fun we had during the Brexit wars. Bet you wish we could go back to all that now though eh? Dave dead minge Pelmet will be like one of those Japanese soldiers though that kept fighting world war 2 for decades after it was over I bet. He will still be banging on about it after we leave proper and probably after we realise it was a crap idea and rejoin.

Barryd999 - 2020-05-16 2:24 PM

Birdbrain - 2020-05-16 12:10 PM

Stupid Boy. *-)

Oh I dont see at as a waste. Look at all the fun we had during the Brexit wars. Bet you wish we could go back to all that now though eh? Dave dead minge Pelmet will be like one of those Japanese soldiers though that kept fighting world war 2 for decades after it was over I bet. He will still be banging on about it after we leave proper and probably after we realise it was a crap idea and rejoin.

You Sir are a racist

Guest pelmetman

Stupid Boy. *-)

White man speaks with forked tongue 8-) ........

pelmetman - 2020-05-16 6:38 PM

Stupid Boy. *-)

White man speaks with forked tongue 8-) ........

Brown tongue in Barrys case ... BeeGee sure is lucky ... Should that be licky

Archived