Just 57 days until........

Guest pelmetman

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bulletguy - 2020-06-15 5:48 PM

pelmetman - 2020-06-15 9:10 AM

Kinda ironic how racist those BAME people are in their own native countries (lol) (lol) (lol) ........

Racism and Hypocrisy is obviously not just a white thing >:-) ..........

Tell me.......who imposed segregation in the US?

Was it sanctioned by African Americans against white Americans?

It's a very simple question but if struggling, take a read of the link here; https://tinyurl.com/yaflbvkk

Well Pelmet, are you going to answer the question i asked you three days ago?

Bulletguy - 2020-06-17 9:09 PM

Bulletguy - 2020-06-15 5:48 PM

pelmetman - 2020-06-15 9:10 AM

Kinda ironic how racist those BAME people are in their own native countries (lol) (lol) (lol) ........

Racism and Hypocrisy is obviously not just a white thing >:-) ..........

Tell me.......who imposed segregation in the US?

Was it sanctioned by African Americans against white Americans?

It's a very simple question but if struggling, take a read of the link here; https://tinyurl.com/yaflbvkk

Well Pelmet, are you going to answer the question i asked you three days ago?

Was it Boris Johnson ... He's to blame for everything else

Guest pelmetman

9............Nein said Merkel to Cameron :D .........

Perhaps she should have said Ja (lol) (lol) (lol) .........

If I might quote from my Mum who had the task of refereeing the clashes between my Father ( staunch Labour ) and me ( not staunch Labour ) in the days before I left home. I will point out that my Dad and I never fell out over any of it, we just loved arguing. Mum used to say " All that knowledge and no understanding .". I seems that some things never change.

AGD

Zzzzzzzzzzzz.........yawn.......Zzzzzzzzzzzzz.........yawn........Zzzzzzzzzzz.......yawn........Zzzzzzzzzzzz

THE most booooooring Helmethead thread ever after discovering numbers on his keypad. *-)

What next after tomorrow......will he start counting the £millions a week his lunacy owes?

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.......never! :-|

Bulletguy - 2020-06-29 3:51 PM

Zzzzzzzzzzzz.........yawn.......Zzzzzzzzzzzzz.........yawn........Zzzzzzzzzzz.......yawn........Zzzzzzzzzzzz

THE most booooooring Helmethead thread ever after discovering numbers on his keypad. *-)

What next after tomorrow......will he start counting the £millions a week his lunacy owes?

What happened to the £350 million a week he as supposed to cough up to the NHS we were keeping a total of? How much does he owe them now? Must be s**t loads.

Barryd999 - 2020-06-29 4:35 PM

What happened to the £350 million a week he as supposed to cough up to the NHS we were keeping a total of? How much does he owe them now? Must be s**t loads.

He hasn't paid a penny so has racked up serious debt now. Every time i watch "Can't pay? We'll Take it Away" i think it's time to send those Bailiffs in to seize Brexiters assets. He can keep that old wreck he lives in but no more freeloading off power and water supplies.

Have we left ??? Hasn't the world changed since China Virus ??? Aren't you a sad hater drip held on a string by your older FWB on here ???

Bulletguy - 2020-06-29 6:39 PM

He hasn't paid a penny so has racked up serious debt now. Every time i watch "Can't pay? We'll Take it Away" i think it's time to send those Bailiffs in to seize Brexiters assets. He can keep that old wreck he lives in but no more freeloading off power and water supplies.

Whilst legally the UK has left the EU they are still bound to pay the EU subscriptions and other agreed payments until the end of the year. And, if there is a no deal Brexit then the €39 billion divorce payment cannot be enforced. Or, if there is a deal agreed then they may be able to haggle that amount down. But essentially the situation you are describing hasn't happened yet. Not for the first time you are prematurely ejaculating.

Guest pelmetman

Seeing as you've enjoyed it so much ;-) .......

I'm thinking of starting another thread called ........The Final Countdown :D ..........

Guest pelmetman

0...........BINGO! B-) ..........

Happy No Way Back Day everyone :D ..........

I'm having a nice fat British Ribeye steak and home made Maris Piper chips washed down with a bottle of Australian Shiraz to celibrate :-D .........

Birdbrain - 2020-06-29 5:56 PM

Have we left ??? Hasn't the world changed since China Virus ??? Aren't you a sad hater drip held on a string by your older FWB on here ???

FWB? What does any of that mean? I dont speak Brexiteer?

When are we getting our money then?

Archived